PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Campaign for Levels 1-20

BrownbearNstein
2012-04-12, 11:17 PM
I was just wondering what campaigns or adventure paths people suggest to run characters from level 1 to level 20? I've looked at a couple, but nothing's really jumped out at me yet. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Nabirius
2012-04-12, 11:22 PM
How fast do you want to move through the levels?

Almaseti
2012-04-12, 11:28 PM
I'm playing Carrion Crown right now, and I like it.

AzazelSephiroth
2012-04-13, 01:01 AM
None of the Pathfinder Adventure Paths will go all the way to 20 according to the books, but I found almost all of the later ones can easily get there with some tweaks and side xp.

My personal favorite has been Kingmaker. It was very well written, in my opinion, was open and allowed for sand boxy exploration and yet kept the group moving in a linear path from start to finish. I also really loved the original Rise of Runelords but as it was during the transition between 3.5-Pathfinder some of it needs to be looked at carefully during play.

Big question is what type of group do you have and what do they want out of game? That can be a big factor in choosing.

Endarire
2012-04-13, 01:24 AM
If you don't mind 3.5, Shackled City and World's Largest Dungeon are 1-20.

BrownbearNstein
2012-04-13, 11:51 AM
Any of the ones from 3.5 would work too. And as far as style of campaign goes, we just finished up Red Hand of Doom, and everyone really enjoyed that, so I guess something along those lines? I've looked at Kingmaker a little, and it definitely looks interesting, so I might have to check it out more in depth.

Jack Zander
2012-04-13, 12:53 PM
I'm playing as a PC in Kingmaker right now (no spoilers please), but so far it feels like our group is incredibly poor. Does the wealth start to flow in later? I'm level 5 with the wealth of a level 3 PC.