PDA

View Full Version : Searching for an illusion spell

Dairuga
2012-04-13, 09:02 AM
I am searching for a simple spell, that I cannot for the life of me seem to recall the name of. I think it was a spell, but it might also have been an enchantment, when I think of it.

The effects of the spell was that you could choose up to five looks for a garment / clothing you own, and you could swap between these five. I think it was a level 1 spell that I have seen somewhere, but I cannot seem to find it again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Derjuin
2012-04-13, 09:05 AM
You may be thinking of the magic item Shiftweave, from Magic Item Compendium (page 133-134). It does exactly what you're looking for.

Dairuga
2012-04-13, 09:11 AM
Thaat's it!

That was the item I was looking for. And here I had it muddled up, thinking it was a spell. Sorry about that.

Thank you quite for the help.
Also, That is one nice Avatar. Who would ever think Vriska would be nice.

Bahamut Omega
2012-04-13, 09:17 AM
Thaat's it!

That was the item I was looking for. And here I had it muddled up, thinking it was a spell. Sorry about that.

Great item, I used it to good effect with a changeling in a Sharn game that let me have a ton of different identities without having to change clothes.

Derjuin
2012-04-13, 09:23 AM
Thaat's it!

You're welcome. I end up mixing up spells and items sometimes too, since there are so many of each, and a few effects are specific to items (like Shiftweave's effect, though you can duplicate it with Disguise Self).

Thanks. There are a few times when she is, but most people forget about them :smalltongue:. Though it's more "happy", which may be less numerous than the times she's been nice.

Darrin
2012-04-13, 12:44 PM
There's also the Vestment of Many Styles (500 GP, Races of Eberron p. 175) that lets you change the appearance of your clothes with just a command word.