PDA

View Full Version : It's War! (West Iscalio Strategy) [D&D 3.5/Homebrew]

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-13, 11:58 AM
You are the leaders of the strike from the West of your great nation Iscalio into Moria. You're intended to take the high western trade pass in the Mountains of Mor to the north. It is guarded by forces of Moria and a nearby city-state, Dragvaan, which resides in the mountains near the pass.

Dakuwan, this is where you'll communicate with me about the steps you'd like to take in order to accomplish your goal.

You'll roll your weekly rolls here, discuss and execute orders for your forces, and make other decisions specific to your side and not specific to your adventuring party.

Right now, roll out your primary/command character. Once NeverSleep posts your choices for his group roll those here. Once NeverSleep chooses the members of your group to roll, roll the rest of your group here. You may treat this as a private OOC thread for adventuring as well as the purposes stated above.

Links:
Shared OOC: It's War! OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226267)

Dakuwan
2012-04-16, 08:28 AM
Ok, I will try to roll out my main here today, and do some stuff in the other camps. I will post soonish

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-16, 09:12 AM
You met a skeleton command crew today and quickly showed them you won't accept any lax standards. You sent five men for lashes in the first hour. You soon made progress in getting the camp organized and ready to receive the larger troop numbers you expect tomorrow. You checked the sentry lines and outposts and found many men and posts lacking. More lashes. It's night now. You made a great deal of progress and the camp might be ready for the coming reinforcements, but you'll have to make sure this group will set an example for those to come. It's after high moon and you spent enough time sending men who weren't on watch to bed, you have to show them their commander follows his own orders. As you finish your daily log, you hear breathing in your tent. Immediately you spin, drawing your weapon, but find it missing. A man is standing behind you with his thumbs behind his belt, and there's something odd about his hands. He wears an annoyed expression and says, "Stand down, man. I've brought you some irregulars, my own men. They're camped for now, and they'll follow your orders until I come to fetch 'em, but I expect they'll be here 'til you take that pass." You're surprised, completely shocked. You only received exactly what your mission was yesterday, besides orders to take command here which came when you reported the unlikelihood of success in taking forest from the elves in the west. The man pauses and you take the time to size him up. He has an interesting array of weapons, more than you'd expect, from hand crossbows to two bastard swords on his back. He has a grey cloak and wears clothes and gear that looks like he's ready to climb a mountain or ride a dragon, it even looks worn enough to have done both more than a few times. He's stocky and short and could be a tall dwarf, but he doesn't have the accent. He keeps his hood up and it's hard to see more than a silhouette of his face. He moves his hands to cross his arms and you see a dark trail coming from those hands as he moves them. Your eyes blur a touch and he continues, "Use 'em how ya like, but get any killed without a damn good reason and I'll take it outta yer hide ten times over, ya hear? Training and recruitment costs just keep going up, especially with the secrecy we work in. You might never hear our names again, but we're the Shadow Fist, and you're not to repeat that, not even talking to my men. Don't tell your regulars who they are and keep any snoops out of their camp if you want them to keep their tongues, eyes, or hands." You get the impression the man is done talking and you begin to connect things in your head. These might be the ones behind any number of missions you were so surprised worked out. You've heard stories full of awe telling of a secret group used to infiltrate and sabotage Iscalio's enemies, but you never believed them, they were so ridiculous, but now you wonder if that story of an enemy stronghold falling with barely a fight was real. It was expected to pose the greatest stumbling block to your nations armies due to its fortifications and ability to withstand siege, but at the moment of attack, the gates flung open and enemy heavy weapons seemed to fall apart. You had thought it a story to strike fear in enemies, but you knew your sentry lines were tight when you went to bed. Your personal guards put wards up and should have warned you. If this man made it to you completely undetected and even managed to disarm you before allowing you to notice him, how many men could he train to bypass lesser defenses? You say to him, "I will use your men well, as I use all my men." You continue to ask some questions from how he got to you, which he doesn't answer, to what his men can do. You learn of the Beguiler and that these twenty have progressed in their training and should be excellent as a surprise force on the battlefield, or a distraction, but might be best off the battlefield, before combat.

OOC

Here's your troops count. You can justify this any way you like. This is a much lower portion of fighters than in the general army and you might want to send a strongly worded missive to central command about it. (OOC, you can "recruit" fighters from the general army more easily than a commander in most armies, but you're starting with these numbers.)

1000 main troops (+45 irregulars)
800 warriors (720 lvl 1, 80 lvl 2/officer corps)
100 fighters (70 lvl 1, 20 lvl 2, 10 lvl 3)
100 experts (60 lvl 1, 30 lvl 2, 10 lvl 3)

25 adepts (all lvl 1)

20 Beguilers (lvl 3)
They are from the secret organization Shadow Fist.

You can choose your regular troops and your adepts. Essentially you may create a character or so for each class/level combination. You must use the non-elite array (13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8) for abilities, but the rest you can choose as normal, including variants pending my approval.

I'll post a character sheet for your Beguilers, but I'm open to suggestions. Some things have already been decided. Also note these NPCs will actually use the elite array. Use them how you like. They'll be useful for espionage missions alone, or even led by some or all of your adventuring party. As I mentioned, they're useful on the battlefield, but for special tactics. Use them as shock troops and they'll probably be slaughtered.

In terms of logistics, you have:
100,000 gp starting funds, 500 gp/week income

That income mostly represents food incoming, but I didn't want to get into specifics, so I glazed over with a cash amount.

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 09:45 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-17, 09:47 AM
Mulligan, reroll all of it. That's not even as good as the elite array.

EDIT: Unless you don't want to.

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 09:47 AM
CRAP! well i'm obviously dropping the seven

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 09:52 AM
new set

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 09:54 AM
much better!

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-17, 09:56 AM
This is for your Wizard?

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 12:39 PM
Yes

HP

[roll0]

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 12:41 PM
hold on, let me see something

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 12:47 PM
can I take the second set

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 12:54 PM
Also Can I take knowledge tactics? And there maybe be another one I want to take but I will get back to you on that because I can't remember at the moment what it is

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-17, 01:48 PM
You may take the second set, but so you know you were on the line. If you had gotten a 9 the first time around, you would have had to keep it. (I'll allow a reroll if you get half of average or less. Average for 6d4 is 15, half is 7.5 and I rounded to 8.)

May I suggest rollv tags next time. They're great for HP. They don't allow b for best and I don't think they allow modifiers (+/-), but for straight rolls they'll show you the individual results and the total, all in one tag.

[roll0]

[roll1]

Yes, you may take Knowledge (tactics) as a class skill for your wizard. I make no guarantees of how useful it will be, though. How would you like to use it?

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-17, 01:50 PM
Apparently code tags don't do what I thought they would.

So use rollv like this, if you want. (Ignore bold, I'm using it to show the text and prevent the forum reading it like an actual roll.)
8d8

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 02:13 PM
Ah cool,

My knowledge tactics would be used in a variety of ways.

1. To try to think of possible tactics used by the enemy in a given situation

2. to try to think up possible tactics my people can use in a given situation

3. To remember useful strategies from other commanders past and contemporary

And on another note, is eschew material a useful feat in your camps

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-17, 02:28 PM
So essentially you'd use Knowledge (tactics) checks to ask for suggestions from me for a tactical situation (battle including at least two mostly homogeneous groups totaling 15 or more individuals together) and as a sort of Sense Motive on the battlefield against the enemy commander.

Eschew Materials is most likely not necessary. It can be useful in case you're captured and your components are removed. That can happen, but I'm not going to be a **** about it. In normal play, you'll mostly be required to buy a spell component pouch once in a while, especially when you level up. Your spell component pouch isn't a magic spell component generator, though, and will only have what you need. This means if you're near a level up, you need to state any new spells you'll need components for when you get your pouch. In other words, if you're about to learn fireball, you won't have the bat guano for it unless you tell me when you're at the store.

Dakuwan
2012-04-17, 03:22 PM
I would use it like any knowledge check, if my character knows a good strategy for the situation then I roll well, if not I roll bad. Like seeing a holy symbol and knowing the deity related to it and/or that deities dogma and such.

And considering the climate, I think I will keep my eschew materials.

Dakuwan
2012-04-18, 02:37 PM
Hey, how can I do the learning of xtra spells. I was hoping I could buy scrolls and then learn then that way. Should I make the appropriate checks and are all scrolls available?

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-18, 02:57 PM
You're going to have to roleplay it, but essentially you can make the rolls to try. Buy the scrolls with your starting wealth and you can try to learn them in the morning.
The normal rules for copying a spell from a scroll apply. n.b.: "If the check fails, the wizard cannot understand or copy the spell. She cannot attempt to learn or copy that spell again until she gains another rank in Spellcraft." Obviously you'd have the scroll to try again next level.

You'll need to complete your character before trying this, so get a complete mythweaver sheet linked with equipment. Once your sheet is approved, you can start roleplaying and do as you will with your equipment and present troops. I'll let you know when other PCs might enter and, if necessary, you'll have to pause your actions until those interactions can be played out.

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-18, 03:07 PM
Looking over the rules for all this, don't forget it'll basically take two solid days per spell, plus significantly expensive supplies. Too bad you can't buy one of Boccob's Blessed Books.

The time won't interfere with your ability to command (or roll for tactic/strategy/logistics tracks), but it would delay any adventuring you want to do.

Dakuwan
2012-04-18, 05:59 PM
the thing is, that doesn't make sense. I would've been trying to learn these spells throughout my career, not after I assumed command. For example, I would've been able to learn alot of my 2nd level spells two level ago, I would not have waited until now to try to learn them. Now my 3rd level spells maybe, but the vast majority of the spells I want to learn I should already know, how much time and money it costed to learn these spells are a different variable altogether.

Dakuwan
2012-04-18, 06:11 PM
And considering that I am 6th level (I brew potions and make scrolls) I should have had multiple occasions to try to learn many of my spells. Like 4 occasions to learn my 2nd level spells, and like 5 occasions to learn my 1st level spells.

I will figure out all the spells I want then do level appropriate rolls for them. Then we can decide when I learned them.

Dakuwan
2012-04-18, 06:24 PM
OH, and not to mention I could've been learning spells that I cannot cast yet. Like I could've heard of fireball, then researched it and learned how to do it at level 1 knowing that I couldn't cast it on my own until I became stronger. Because I can cast spells of higher spell levels and caster levels, I would just need a scroll and to make the appropriate check. (my intel score is 18)

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-19, 12:22 AM
Alright, I had to think about this, but I admit that's a bit harsh. I'm very preoccupied with maintaining equality at this stage and I let that cloud my judgement.

I think that what I said above is totally justified, though. You know I have strong opinions and one is that there are and should be differences between PCs played from first level and PCs created above first level. Glance through the section on p199 of the DMG and there's nothing there about deciding what your character has accomplished in his past life. It's entirely feasible that your wizard found and copied those spells in the past, but it's also entirely feasible that he never got around to it. We didn't play out the previous levels, so we can't say for sure what would have happened if we did.

That said, I'll allow him two chances at each level to copy a spell except level 7 because he only just dinged. I'd prefer an easily justifiable spell, as in one of a level he can cast and something in the PHB, Complete Arcane, or Complete Mage. Anything else check with me. I may ask for a story, why and how it happened, especially if you ask to buy a scroll you can't use and copy a spell you can't cast yet.

Also, I hope it's not frustrating, but I will require you to pay for the materials that were necessary to put every spell in your spellbook. That is, add the levels of all your spells and multiply by 100gp. If it helps any, I'm also saying that your family connections get you access to a spellbook for most spells you want to copy. 50gp per spell level, no scroll purchase necessary.

Finally, you have 7 days in-game before the first round of strategy rolls and before questing outside camp can begin. Your character will know that this time will be necessary for your incoming troops and a couple special operatives on their way to settle in (that is, use this information, it's not metagaming if you do). If you want to use some of that time to copy spells, you'll still be able to interact with everyone, just assign a second in command to handle the day-to-day operations of camp.

Dakuwan
2012-04-19, 08:24 AM
Hold on so since I have 6 levels and I have only 2 chances per level to add spells, the maximum amount of spells I can POSSIBLY add is 12?

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-19, 08:36 AM
You suggested "Like 4 occasions to learn my 2nd level spells, and like 5 occasions to learn my 1st level spells." I'm saying you get 4 shots each at 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level spells. If you want more chances or higher levels, let's talk. I assumed that would be plenty. It potentially doubles the number of spells you learn as you leveled. It's the nature of the wizard that he is limited by his spell book. It's part of why divine casters like Druid and Cleric are so much more versatile than they might seem. They automatically have access to their full lists for preparation on any given day.

Realize that if you want lots of spells in your spellbook, there's a feat for that:
Collegiate Wizard [General] (Complete Arcane p181)
You have undergone extensive training in a formal school for wizards.
Prerequisites: Int 13, wizard level 1st.
Benefit: You begin play with knowledge of six 1st-level spells plus 1 per point of Intelligence modifier. Each time you gain a wizard level, you may add four spells to your spellbook without additional research. In addition, you gain a +2 bonus on all Knowledge (arcana) checks.
Normal: 1st-level wizards begin play with knowledge of three 1st-level spells, and can add two spells per level to their spellbooks.
Special: You can take this feat only as a 1st-level character.

And if you want to cast higher than a normal wizard of your level, theres:
Precocious Apprentice [General] (Complete Arcane p181)
Your master has shown you the basics of a spell beyond the normal limits of your experience and training.
Prerequisites: Spellcasting ability (Int or Cha) 15, arcane caster level 1st.
Benefit: Choose one 2nd-level spell from a school of magic you have access to. You gain an extra 2nd-level spell slot that must be used initially to cast only the chosen spell. Until your level is high enough to allow you to cast 2nd-level spells, you must succeed on a DC 8 caster level check to successfully cast this spell; if you fail, the spell is miscast to no effect. Your caster level with the chosen spell is your normal caster level, even if this level is insufficient to cast the spell under normal circumstances.
When you become able to cast 2nd-level spells, you lose the benefit described above but retain the extra 2nd-level spell slot, which you can use to prepare or spontaneously cast a spell of 2nd level or lower as you normally would.
Finally, you gain a +2 bonus on all Spellcraft checks.
Special: You can take this feat only as a 1st-level character.

Dakuwan
2012-04-19, 09:23 AM
I was saying that I would have 4 occasion per spell, not altogether. After I failed to learn one spell I would do some adventuring for awhile then try to learn another, or try it while on an adventure. Now I would have to level again before I tried to learn the first spell again, but that doesn't stop me from trying to learn another spell.

Side note, can I brew potions and then sell them to my army? This would heavily increase my funds if you allowed it. I was thinking of selling 300 bull strength potions to then throughout the years. That would increase my wealth by 45,000 gp. But understand, but spending that much xp i am putting myself at a sizable disadvantage and the money may balance it out.

Dakuwan
2012-04-19, 09:25 AM
oh, how I am funding the creations of potions is by using the profit from selling the potions to make more potions.

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-19, 10:51 AM
Okay, I understand what you were saying now, but I'm still imposing that limit. I'm not comfortable letting you add more spells to your spellbook at character creation than taking a feat would allow.
It's feasible that you could have done more, and it's feasible you could have done less. The deciding factor for me is balance, and I'm extra concerned with it given that you're in competition with NeverSleep.
Once again, if you want to go over that limit, tell me what happened. Write up your backstory and tell me the circumstances of your character collecting spells like this.

Regarding the potions, that's fine. You have to "sell" them to your army in-game, but any items or supplies you want to use that money for will arrive within 5 days. (You have communications established with central command and the nearest supply base among other locations, this allows you to requisition the gear and have it sent by military courier.)
Your secretary, and the guy in charge of disbursements (he can veto your army spending decisions if he disagrees), tells you to keep in mind that you'll need to pay your troops. Perhaps getting some more cash or income might be a good idea.

May I suggest an alternate item type? Complete Arcane has some suggestions on p138 for alternatives to the traditional potion which I think are more sensible for soldiers in battle. Magic Tiles or Spell Wafers being the ones I think make a lot more sense. They're mechanically the same as potions, same cost, same requirements to create (including the Brew Potion feat), same mechanics to use (get in hand, provokes AoO to use), but they won't break accidentally the way I see potion bottles doing.

Dakuwan
2012-04-19, 04:59 PM
Spell craft rolls for spell learning

1st lvl

[roll0]

[roll1]

2nd lvl

[roll2]

[roll3]

3rd lvl

[roll4]

[roll5]

4th lvl

[roll6]

[roll7]

5th lvl

[roll8]

[roll9]

6 lvl

[roll10]

[roll11]

Dakuwan
2012-04-19, 05:06 PM
Lvl 3 was a bust!!!

Dakuwan
2012-04-19, 05:27 PM
Hey, do you approve me learning the spell blindsight from the Player's guide to Faerun

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-19, 06:38 PM
That's fine.

I would have preferred you let me know the spells you were rolling for when you rolled, but go ahead and keep what you got.

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 09:08 AM
Victoria (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=391587)
F NE Human Wiard, Level 6, Init +1, HP 35/35, Speed
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +9, Base Attack Bonus 3
Club 3 (1d6+1, 20x2)
Masterwork Heavy Crossbow (100 crossbow bolts) 4 (1d10, 19-20x2)
(+1 Dex)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 18, Wis 15, Cha 16
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 09:12 AM
Ok, I still need to roll out my rogue and my bard for Never but Victoria is ready to roll, did he post what characters he is doing for me so I can roll out the rest?

And what to do first, my rolls for the week?

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-20, 09:19 AM
Victoria gets one roll right now. NeverSleep hasn't done much. He said he's been busy what with the engagement and life.

May I suggest the cantrip Silence Portal or something? I see your silenced knock. A door would still make sound opening, except there's a 0-level spell for that in the spell compendium.

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 09:24 AM
Cool, I'll add it. I want my character to be a sort of tinker, tailor, soldier, spy.

Ok uh, I don't know what to roll with this but [roll0]

and Never has had alot of free time with his Fiancee gone, I'm actually going over to his place tonight to get my geek on, magic cards and DnD all night to lead up to a DnD session at Kato's place

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 09:29 AM
Also, I still am going to do the potion stuff, or the alternative you brought up, but since it has to be rp'd I am not factoring it in yet.

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-20, 11:56 AM
[...]
I'm thinking about the following tracks for weekly rolls:
Espionage: Bluff/Intimidate/Disguise/Gather Information (Special cases allow Forgery)
Counter-Espionage: Sense Motive/Gather Information (Special cases allow Forgery)
Train Troops: Base Attack Bonus + Charisma Modifier
Train Special Troops: Varies by training type, e.g.: Spellcraft/Know(arcana) for mages
Special Training: As Train Special Troops, e.g.: Ride to improve troop riding skill
Diplomacy: Diplomacy/Sense Motive/Know(nobility & royalty)
Building: Know(architecture and engineering)
Magical Crafting: Craft(appropriate)
Recruitment: Diplomacy, Bluff, or special

Espionage would entail many things. You can accomplish many things by spending these points and your total accrued will get you certain information. Espionage includes information gathering and sabotage.

Counter-Espionage is literally the counter to your enemy's espionage advancements. You can not only attempt to spend points to counter a potential sabotage or prevent the theft of information, but you can sow disinformation, too.

Training those under your command means advancing the level of those troops. You train combat troops by using your BAB + Cha mod. We'll have to work out what numbers will translate to what advancements.

Training special troops is as normal training, but it's for mages and other classes. It's also harder than normal training. You'll have to spend more time and effort training a group of mages from level 1 to 2 than the same number of spearmen.

Special training gives troops bonus skills like Ride or Handle Animal.

Diplomacy will help you get aid from foreign powers, or at least convince them to stay out of the fight.

Building improves your long-term fortifications, afield or at home. It also gives you free or discounted siege weapons and mundane improvements to such.

Magical Crafting gives you points to use as if you and the mages working under you had crafted the items. You'll have to pay for masterwork weapons, but points on this track will equate to a certain number of gold pieces worth of enchantment. One of your PCs must be able to craft the item via normal rules, though.

Recruitment gains you troops, though much like the various methods of training, there are many methods to go about it, usually based on your goal.
You may spar or otherwise demonstrate, speak or perform, persuade or deceive, or any number of other ways. If you think of it, run it by me, otherwise you may spar using attack rolls (only in conjunction with another PC), or use skill in Perform(Weapon Drill, Oratory, etc.), Diplomacy, Bluff, or raw Charisma checks. Diplomacy, Bluff, and Charisma can net you mages, if they're what you're looking for, with bonuses for displays of skill or promises of shared knowledge (for some).

That's a slightly modified version of the post on available tracks for your weekly rolls.

So you pick an area you want your character(s) to focus on, usually in leading your men (or women, or creatures). Your progress is based on your roll/check, but the exact formulas aren't all worked out. If you want to work on something not detailed above, let me know.

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-20, 01:52 PM
Is Victoria a specialist wizard? You list one more spell prepped per day than a non-specialist would at 6th level (given your Int).

I'm expecting in your spellbook the following numbers of spells, by level:
1st: 12
2nd: 6
3rd: 7

I count on your sheet:
1st: 11
2nd: 8
3rd: 6

Maybe I counted wrong. Let me know.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and toss Scribe Scroll on your list of feats, if you don't mind.

You interested in letting me know the reasoning behind weapon focus (unarmed strike)?

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 02:22 PM
You counted right, I can explain how the rolls coincided later. And yes, she is an evoker.

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 02:55 PM
I will give you the levels and my checks

At level one I could only learn one extra spell, Alarm.(24)

At level two I researched two more spells and learned them, Comprehend Languages(21) and Fog cloud (24)

Level three my research was fruitless.

At level four I researched blindsight(30) and flaming sphere(27)

at level five I only learned one more spell, dispel magic(27)

at level six I learned two more spells, leomunds tiny hut(20) and Sleat storm.(22)

All my other spells I learned normally with the +2 per level granted to all wizards except at first level where I learned 7

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 02:56 PM
Oh, and I guess you didn't notice my empowered shocking grasp, I like touch attacks.

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-20, 03:25 PM
Alright, I see the differences. That's fine. Character approved, though you're still welcome to tweak her until the rest of the characters are done.

You realize that unarmed strike and melee touch attack are different for the purposes of Weapon Focus? If you want to use shocking grasp with a punch (kick, knee, elbow, headbutt, etc.) you'll need to take two standard actions at least. That is, unless I missed something.

Also an FYI. If you choose Weapon Focus (melee touch attack) and/or Weapon Focus (ranged touch attack), you're welcome to go through the weapon specialization tree etc. as if your Wizard level were your fighter level, but those feats would only apply to spells.

For example, an Evoker such as Victoria (6th level) who had taken Weapon Focus (ranged touch attack) and Weapon Specialization (ranged touch attack) could:
Attack with Alchemist's Fire against someone within 10 ft (the range increment) with an attack roll at +4 +Dex dealing 1d6 damage on a direct hit (and normal splash damage)
Attack with Scorching Ray with a +4 +Dex bonus dealing 4d6+2 damage

Notice Scorching Ray gained the benefit of Weapon Specialization, but Alchemist's Fire didn't.
A level 4 Fighter / level 3 Wizard with those feats would apply the weapons specialization to the Alchemist's Fire and not the spell. (At least when I'm running things.)

Let me know if that makes any sense.

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 04:32 PM
Ah, then I will change the weapon focus to touch attack but I thought unarmed strike covered both situations since touch attack also deal your basic unarmed strike damage (which is why enlightened fist are terrible).

I totally planned on doing two different standard actions. When I see my target and am within 30 feet of it I would cast shocking grasp and hold it, then on my next turn move in and touch them. I would do it all at once if I was pressed. And the weapon focus thing working for rays and touch attacks is pretty cool.

Dakuwan
2012-04-20, 05:01 PM
I want to apply the 16 I rolled to knowledge Architecture for a total of 26 and I want us to build a Mage school or something, something were I can train mages.

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-21, 01:28 AM
Ah, then I will change the weapon focus to touch attack but I thought unarmed strike covered both situations since touch attack also deal your basic unarmed strike damage (which is why enlightened fist are terrible).

I totally planned on doing two different standard actions. When I see my target and am within 30 feet of it I would cast shocking grasp and hold it, then on my next turn move in and touch them. I would do it all at once if I was pressed. And the weapon focus thing working for rays and touch attacks is pretty cool.

If that's your plan, then Weapon Focus (unarmed strike) is an excellent idea. May I also suggest Improved Unarmed Strike and Superior Unarmed Strike? The latter is from the Tome of Battle and grants an increasing damage to your unarmed strike based on character level. It's not as good as a monk's but it's not bad. 1d6 for now, 1d8 at 8th level and so on until 2d6 at 20.

I want to apply the 16 I rolled to knowledge Architecture for a total of 26 and I want us to build a Mage school or something, something were I can train mages.

Alright, let's talk about it.

First, where are you? You would have decided upon receiving orders to take command of this force where to meet and make camp.
I'll suggest three areas, if they're not satisfactory, inquire with more information about what you're looking for.
Cresthaven is a large town. A recently conquered trading partner of Mora quite near the pass, or as near to it as Iscalio territory gets and you can still see civilization. There isn't space in the town, but it has low walls and most of the repairs of damage sustained in the siege are done. It's a good fall-back point and it is well placed, geographically, for troops and supplies to travel to and from.
Waterfalls Rising is a large city which accepted Iscalio with open arms, (though it did suffer the mysterious loss of its lord a year before this happened). It has many amenities including most of those you'd expect in an established Iscalian city. There's a good command relay post inside, in fact your entire operation is sending communications through this city as long as you're operating in or outside the northwest of Iscalio. The walls are coming along nicely and it recently got a small contingent of golem guards. One significant thing holding it back from being considered a true City of Iscalio is that it lacks a mage school. This isn't for lack of desire, but simply due to the severe shortage of teachers in the Empire.
Finally there's an excellent, unnamed, and very defensible bit of wilderness that's arguably outside the borders of Iscalio and the nearest choice to the pass in which it isn't suicidal to consider gathering your army.

You can start to set up the school, draw up plans, etc. and if you're not in a location you'll be staying long, you can still use the roll, otherwise you can break ground. The one roll isn't enough to complete it, but will contribute towards that goal.

Dakuwan
2012-04-22, 09:26 AM
Stat rolls

Bard

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Rogue

[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

Dakuwan
2012-04-22, 09:27 AM
That rogue will be a beast, I will decide on a local soon, but the forest looks tempting.

Dakuwan
2012-04-22, 09:29 AM
Actually, forget what I said about the forest, WaterFalls rising is where I want to be. Lets build that mage school (or atleast start it). I will be the head instructor, and I will eventually train adepts to become teachers aswell

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-22, 09:12 PM
Alright, so your experts and some city workmen have broken ground on a new mage school. Do you have any direction(s) you want to go with this school? (Wizard, Warmage, etc.)

You will begin the instruction yourself. You think you may be able to scare up a few instructors in service to the military. One of several boons due you in your endeavor. For now, I suggest you spend Victoria's next roll on training those adepts.

As to the Rogue you're talking about, may I suggest taking 6 rogue and the seventh Swordsage? Swordsage has access to maneuvers and stances that are particularly useful to Rogues. Shadow Hand has most of the juicy stuff like the Island of Blades stance which makes it easier to flank opponents (you just need an ally who is also adjacent, not necessarily on the opposite side). Swordsages get almost as many skill points in many of the same class skills and doing 6 rogue levels first lands you at initiator level 4 (access to level 2 maneuvers). Take the feat Shadow Blade like Fen and you'll add Dex to damage with daggers, short swords and some other weapons while using that Island of Blades stance. First level of Swordsage is also handy in that it can give you weapon focus on all those weapons useful with Shadow Blade and +1 to initiative.

(I'm really liking the Tome of Battle right now, if you couldn't tell.)

Dakuwan
2012-04-23, 08:21 AM
thanks for the suggestion but I have my own designs on this rogue and how he will work.

The school is going to focus on wizards.

Roll to train adepts

[roll0] (what do you add for a training roll)

Dakuwan
2012-04-23, 08:22 AM
Ah, I see, so I add 6, which ends us up with 12. (not a very good start)

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-23, 09:06 AM
So to add some detail, you're going to turn out 5 wizards per month. Normally you'd have to recruit apprentices, but you can convert the adepts you have now. Since they're adepts they're easier and quicker to train, they'll take 2 months to train 20 of them into wizards. You can start without the building, but if you want to build up to train more wizards per month you'll have to wait until the building is built up to tier 2 and staff is in place.

If you went with Warmages or Beguilers, your base training rate would be 10 per month.

Also, I'm revising caster training rolls to get a bonus from your caster level and your charisma bonus (additional bonuses if you have a relevant tier 2 building or above). You'll need to roll a minimum amount to achieve your base training rate for the building, anything above that can be saved for future months or you can try to grant your trainees some sort of bonus. If you have ideas, go for it, if not you're looking at certain feats free, additional spells in spellbook, bonus point in the ability score relevant to casting, or extra apprentices trained into wizards above the base rate. Each of these things has a different roll cost. Feats I'm talking about would be like Communicator, Insightful, Night Haunt, or Necropolis Born from Complete Arcane.

Dakuwan
2012-04-23, 10:24 AM
Ok, I will start training without the building but the building is still being built and fast as possible. Let me know what money and whatever I have to minus for that. Also, in this world what are good ways to make money?

Also, I gave Never's bard leadership, is that ok? How will it work?

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-23, 02:16 PM
The bard has a level 5 (no additional experience) cohort. It gets no weekly rolls, but otherwise it works with the rest of the party as any other cohort would. It has starting wealth as a level 5 character. Its allegiance is to the bard, not the side or party.

If the bard has a leadership score of 10 (7 levels + 3 Cha mod), then it has 5 followers with NPC classes. They're all either warriors, experts, or commoners, except he can have one adept follower. They aren't part of the army and can't be trained with the mechanics used with the other NPCs under the command of the command character. They can pretty much be ordered however the bard wishes, though they won't go to their deaths for no reason. They must be fed, equipped, and housed. They start with some basic equipment depending on class. (Padded armor, light wooden shield, and a sword for the warriors.)

Dakuwan
2012-04-23, 04:38 PM
So, do I roll his stats or do I use the non elite array or what?

Dakuwan
2012-04-24, 09:14 AM
It seems that they did not acknowledge my post

Dakuwan
2012-04-24, 09:19 AM
Hp for never's rogue [roll0]

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-24, 09:27 AM
Sorry, roll stats, same as a normal PC. 4d6b3 7 times, drop lowest.

Dakuwan
2012-04-24, 06:09 PM
Nah its all good, matter of fact

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

and here is Never's Rogue for your approval

Dakuwan
2012-04-24, 06:10 PM
Never's Rogue (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=393770)
Male CG Human Rogue, Level 7, Init +3, HP 42/42, Speed 30
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 16, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3, Base Attack Bonus 5
shortsword 10 (1d6+3, 19-20x2)
Darts (30) 8 (1d4+1, x2)
light mace 8 (1d6+1, x2)
+2 +2 chainshirt (+6 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 13, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 16
Condition None

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-25, 08:56 AM
Rogue looks good.

Never is posting in the other threads, so let's hope he gets going on this camp.

Dakuwan
2012-04-25, 09:21 AM
Cool, hey do I roll stats for the followers aswell? And I want to use the bards gold to equip them up.

After I finish the cohort and such I will be done with the Bard for never

StarkRavingSage
2012-04-25, 09:27 AM
Use the elite array for the followers.

It's cool to use the bards gold to equip them, but they themselves own the gear I mentioned.

Dakuwan
2012-04-25, 04:08 PM
Hp for never's bard's cohort

[roll0]

Dakuwan
2012-04-25, 04:24 PM
Never's Bard's Barabarian

Igo (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=394145)
Female CG Dwarf Barbarian, Level 5, Init +1, HP 57/57, Speed
AC 15, Touch 11, Flat-footed 14, Fort +7, Ref +2, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 5
+2 +2 greatword 10 (2d6+6(rage=+8, leap attack =+23), 19-20x2)
Composite +3 longbow (60) 5 (1d8+3, x3)
Club 8 (1d6+3, 20x2)
Chainshirt (+4 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 16, Int 11, Wis 12, Cha 8

Dakuwan
2012-04-26, 02:35 PM
Never's bard's Follower's (1 of 5)

Kodon (of NB's follower) (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=394355)
Male NG Dwarf Expert, Level 1, Init +1, HP 8/8, Speed
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will -1, Base Attack Bonus 0
(+1 Dex)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 6
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-04-26, 03:40 PM
One of Never's Bard's Followers (2 of 5)

Linda (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=394416)
Female NG Human Expert, Level 1, Init -1, HP 5/5, Speed
AC 9, Touch 9, Flat-footed 9, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
(-1 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 9, Con 11, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 13
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-04-27, 09:49 AM
Another one of Never's Bard's followers (3 of 5)

Stone (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=394435)
Male N Dwarf Expert, Level 1, Init +0, HP 6/6, Speed
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 10, Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +3, Base Attack Bonus 0

Abilities Str 9, Dex 11, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-04-27, 10:05 AM
Another one of Never's Bard's Follower's (4 of 5)

Grum (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=394657)
Male CG Dwarf Warrior , Level 1, Init +1, HP 9/9, Speed
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, Fort +3, Ref +1, Will -1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Warhammer 2 (1d8+1, x3)
Chain mail (+5 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 6
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-04-27, 01:35 PM
Never's Bard's Follower's (5 of5)

Moro (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=394662)
Male LG Dwarf Adept (priest of Moradin), Level 1, Init -1, HP 8/8, Speed 20
AC 9, Touch 9, Flat-footed 9, Fort +2, Ref -1, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
Warhammer 1 (1d8+1, )
(-1 Dex)
Abilities Str 13, Dex 9, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 11, Cha 6
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-04-27, 03:52 PM
Hp for the Bard
[roll0]

Dakuwan
2012-04-27, 04:29 PM
Never's Bard

Never's Bard (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=394752)
Male CG Human Bard, Level 7, Init +3, HP 40/40, Speed 30
AC 19, Touch 13, Flat-footed 16, Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +6, Base Attack Bonus 5
+1 +1 Shortbow +2 composite (100 arrows) 10 (1d6+3, x3)
Sickle 9 (1d6+2, x2)
Whip 9 (1d3+2, x2)
(+6 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 13, Cha 16

Dakuwan
2012-04-30, 06:44 PM
There is still some cash I want to blow with the bard, but I'm 90% done with him. He can definitely start role playing and doing rolls. Now I want to focus on my troops, I'll let you know how I want them done up maybe tomorrow. And is there any readily apparent ways to make money in the town we are based in?

Dakuwan
2012-05-01, 03:02 PM
So.....

When can I begin recruiting fighters from the main army, and do I just write a letter and you judge how effective it will be?

I know what I want to do with all of my fighters, they will be my elite archer's (also is there any restrictions on what I can buy my soldiers) at leas the 100 I currently

And I want a good amount of my experts to make alchemical stuff for me and be scouts, how would I roll the alchemical stuff?

Dakuwan
2012-05-01, 03:33 PM
Oh! And I want to recruit/train druids, how do I go about this?

StarkRavingSage
2012-05-02, 07:43 AM
May I suggest keeping siege weapons and smithing your own weapons and armor in mind? Experts are useful for operating siege weapons and as blacksmiths, as well as scouting and alchemy.

We can talk about you recruiting right now, but nothing is going to happen until the week is done. Also, I can't really let you progress too far with anything until Never starts participating, sorry. I don't want him to lose a week because you're more active and I didn't keep a good track.

I encourage you to write a letter, but we can do away with that if you'd rather not. You'll get limited troops until you use rolls for Recruitment, and if you roll, your degree of success is tied to that roll, though a 1 or even lower will get you more troops than not rolling. Let me know what you're looking for each week and with each roll. If two of your guys roll Recruitment, they can have different focuses.
If you don't like the response in the letter, you may have an opportunity to plead your case at court. Your primary character or your group would go to the capital and roleplay it. If only your primary goes, the rest of the group could go on another adventure.

Elite Archers are excellent in many ways. Know that the Arrow Volley mechanic from Complete Warrior is available, if you want to use it. Instead of the normal battle mechanic I've talked about, the commander (or best marksman) of a unit of archers makes and attack roll and, if he hits, then a group of foes in an area shaped like your archer unit must make DC 15 Reflex saves or take damage. The saves would be resolved with the previously mentioned mechanic. This volley ignores concealment and cover that's not essentially a roof. (A prepared unit of men holding tower shields over their heads would be immune/have cover.)

You might want to make some of your experts fletchers and/or bowyers and start making arrows now. Lots of archers take lots of arrows, especially if they have to last through several battles.

I need to think and research before I answer on the alchemy crafting.

Regarding Druids and Scouts:
You can task Experts with scouting duty and you can also train them into Scouts (the class from Complete Adventurer) in much the same way you'd train a Warrior into a Fighter, except less drilling and more wilderness.
You can only recruit and train certain classes, as I've mentioned.
Some you can only recruit and/or train if you have a suitable place (a building).
Some you can't recruit except under special circumstances, or not at all.

Scouts and Fighters fall into the first category, as do all the NPC classes, though Adepts are more rare and require arcane teachers.
The second category includes most PC classes from Paladins to Warmages to the Tome of Battle base classes.
The third category includes Warlocks, Druids, Rogues, and others.

Of course, it's more complicated than that, but I'll just talk about what you're interested in:
Druids can't be recruited or trained, typically. They don't join armies.
You have two options, take those with the aptitude from your troops (or recruit some) and attempt to convince a Druid or circle to train them. They'll likely remain loyal to you, but still hold themselves to the standards any druid does.
You can also try to recruit existing Druids, but your best bet there is to show that your foes are damaging balance or nature or to ask their help in a specific task that they'd be interested in.
Either way, they won't stay with your regular troops and will need to be convinced to turn a blind eye towards a lot of things. An army on the move is very damaging to the environment.

In short, I suggest spending some intelligence-gathering effort (Espionage/Intelligence roll) on figuring this out.
If you can come up with a way, you'll most likely have to adventure to get it done.

Dakuwan
2012-05-03, 10:14 AM
Do I have to put the beguilers on my payroll?

Dakuwan
2012-05-03, 07:59 PM
Also, Also I have figured out what I am going to do with my troops, I will roll out sheets for them soon. But I would like to know what the market price for war machines are

Dakuwan
2012-05-05, 02:27 PM
Letter to Dryst

Lord Dryst,

With all due respect my lord, I do not understand why I have so few well trained troops designated to me. I wish for our campaign to be successful, and to do that I need good soldiers. I have the means to train the lot that I have, but training takes time, time that could be used to advance our goals and bring glory to our empire. Instead, I am forced to teach farm boys wich end of the sword to hold. Yes, I could launch a battle with these troops the way they are, but we would be slaughtered and our enemies would believe us weak and pathetic. So my Lord, I beg you, please give me more well trained soldiers to help add glory to our empire.

Your loyal follower

Victoria

StarkRavingSage
2012-05-07, 01:39 AM
I haven't missed your posts, I'm just losing a bit of steam. I'll respond before too long, but I don't know how much farther you can go before NeverSleep starts participating.

Dakuwan
2012-05-07, 03:09 PM
Well the way I see it I can roll out the character sheets for my troops and such and finish out all my variable costs. I just want to get everything in order so I can get it all out of the way so when Never does catch up, I can just roll with it instead of being a lag factor

Dakuwan
2012-05-10, 03:11 PM
Iscalio common soldier

Common (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399210)
?? NE Human Warrior 1, Level 1, Init +1, HP 8/8, Speed 20
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, Fort +2, Ref +1, Will -1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Light Mace 3 (1d6+1, x2)
Sling (20) 2 (1d4, x2)
Hide Armor, Heavy wooden shield (+3 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 13, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 8
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-05-10, 03:13 PM
Iscalio ranged soldier

Ranged (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399216)
'' NE Human Warrior 1, Level 1, Init +1, HP 8/8, Speed 20
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, Fort +2, Ref +1, Will -1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Light Mace 2 (1d6+1, x2)
Heavy crossbow (10) 3 (1d10, 19-20x2)
Hide Armor, Heavy wooden shield (+3 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 13, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 8
Condition None

StarkRavingSage
2012-05-10, 03:35 PM
[...]
OOC

Here's your troops count. You can justify this any way you like. This is a much lower portion of fighters than in the general army and you might want to send a strongly worded missive to central command about it. (OOC, you can "recruit" fighters from the general army more easily than a commander in most armies, but you're starting with these numbers.)

1000 main troops (+45 irregulars)
800 warriors (720 lvl 1, 80 lvl 2/officer corps)
100 fighters (70 lvl 1, 20 lvl 2, 10 lvl 3)
100 experts (60 lvl 1, 30 lvl 2, 10 lvl 3)

25 adepts (all lvl 1)

20 Beguilers (lvl 3)
They are from the secret organization Shadow Fist.

You can choose your regular troops and your adepts. Essentially you may create a character or so for each class/level combination. You must use the non-elite array (13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8) for abilities, but the rest you can choose as normal, including variants pending my approval.

I'll post a character sheet for your Beguilers, but I'm open to suggestions. Some things have already been decided. Also note these NPCs will actually use the elite array. Use them how you like. They'll be useful for espionage missions alone, or even led by some or all of your adventuring party. As I mentioned, they're useful on the battlefield, but for special tactics. Use them as shock troops and they'll probably be slaughtered.

In terms of logistics, you have:
100,000 gp starting funds, 500 gp/week income

That income mostly represents food incoming, but I didn't want to get into specifics, so I glazed over with a cash amount.

Just a reminder. Be sure you know how they progress to 2 and 3 if you have any at those levels.

I'll tell you now you'll get a positive result from your letter, but you'll have some paperwork to put in and you should roll Recruitment next week. (You don't have to roll Recruitment to get the troops, but I recommend it.)

Also, there is a rapid response because you're so close to a major military communications hub which passed your letter on securely. This can't be done securely from the field, so for a letter like that you'd usually send a messenger with it to the nearest hub.

Dakuwan
2012-05-10, 03:59 PM
Next week meaning when we get everything going, or could I roll it now. I still have to do sheets for my fighters, warrior officers, adepts and others.

Dakuwan
2012-05-11, 12:27 AM
My 70 archers

Archer LV1 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399398)
?? NE Human Fighter , Level 1, Init +1, HP 10/10, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 11, Flat-footed 13, Fort +2, Ref +1, Will -1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Composite longbow +1 (20) 3 (1d8+1, x3)
Studded leather (+3 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 13, Con 11, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 8
Condition None

My 20 archers

Archer LV2 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399403)
'' NE Human Fighter , Level 2, Init +1, HP 15/15, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 11, Flat-footed 13, Fort +2, Ref +1, Will -1, Base Attack Bonus 2
Composite longbow +1 (20) 4 (1d8+1, x3)
Condition None

My 10 archers

Archer LV3 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399409)
\'\' NE Human Fighter , Level 3, Init +1, HP 20/20, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 11, Flat-footed 13, Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0, Base Attack Bonus 3
Composite longbow +1 (20) 5 (1d8+1, x3)
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-05-11, 09:07 AM
The Alchemists

Level 1

Expert Alchemist LV1 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399490)
?? NE Human Expert, Level 1, Init -1, HP 6/6, Speed 30
AC 9, Touch 9, Flat-footed 9, Fort +0, Ref -1, Will +3, Base Attack Bonus 0
(-1 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 9, Con 11, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 10
Condition None

Level 2

Expert Alchemist LV2 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399491)
\'\' NE Human Expert, Level 1, Init -1, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 9, Touch 9, Flat-footed 9, Fort +0, Ref -1, Will +4, Base Attack Bonus 1
(-1 Dex)
Condition None

Level 3

Expert Alchemist LV3 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399493)
'' NE Human Expert, Level 3, Init -1, HP 12/12, Speed 30
AC 9, Touch 9, Flat-footed 9, Fort +1, Ref +0, Will +4, Base Attack Bonus 2
(-1 Dex)
Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-05-11, 10:13 AM
My Scouts

Level 1

Expert Scout LV1 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399503)
?? NE Human Expert, Level 1, Init +1, HP 6/6, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 11, Flat-footed 12, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Sling (10) 1 (1d6, x2)
Leather (+2 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 9, Cha 11
Condition None

Level 2

Expert Scout LV2 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399504)
'' NE Human Expert, Level 2, Init +1, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 11, Flat-footed 12, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 1
Sling (10) 2 (1d6, x2)
Condition None

Level 3

Expert Scout LV3 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399507)
'' NE Human Expert, Level 3, Init +1, HP 12/12, Speed 30
AC 13, Touch 11, Flat-footed 12, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Sling (10) 3 (1d6, x2)
Condition None

StarkRavingSage
2012-05-11, 01:57 PM
Next week meaning when we get everything going, or could I roll it now. I still have to do sheets for my fighters, warrior officers, adepts and others.

Next week in-game. That means waiting on NeverSleep, sorry.

Still nothing from him, by the way.

Dakuwan
2012-05-11, 02:06 PM
My Weaponsmiths

Level 1

Expert Weaponsmith LV1 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399565)
NE Human Expert, Level 1, Init +0, HP 6/6, Speed 30
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 10, Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +1, Base Attack Bonus 0

Abilities Str 13, Dex 11, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 9, Cha 8
Condition None

Level 2

Expert Weaponsmith LV2 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399569)
NE Human Expert, Level 2, Init +0, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 10, Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 0

Condition None

Level 3

Expert Weaponsmith LV3 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399572)
NE Human Expert, Level 3, Init +0, HP 12/12, Speed 30
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 10, Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 0

Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-05-11, 03:28 PM
My Expert warsmiths

Level 1

Expert Warsmith LV1 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399590)
NE Human Expert 1, Level 1, Init +0, HP 6/6, Speed 30
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 10, Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +1, Base Attack Bonus 0

Abilities Str 12, Dex 10, Con 11, Int 13, Wis 9, Cha 8
Condition None

Level 2

Expert Warsmith LV2 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399598)
NE Human Expert 2, Level 2, Init +0, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 10, Fort +0, Ref +0, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 1

Condition None

Level 3

Expert Warsmith LV3 (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=399600)
NE Human Expert 3, Level 3, Init +0, HP 12/12, Speed 30
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 10, Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus 2

Condition None

Dakuwan
2012-05-11, 04:59 PM
Oh, also I would like to recruit clerics for the war effort from our empire's god's religion (hextor).

StarkRavingSage
2012-05-19, 01:24 AM
What the heck... I replied to this.

Sponsor a new wing in the local temple to Hextor. You can recruit and train clerics there.
There are other options, but that's the first that comes to mind.