PDA

View Full Version : [3.5e] PC Template/Optimization

DeadAggressor
2012-04-14, 07:24 AM
First time poster and I was wondering if I could get my PCs looked at to see if I can add/remove anything to make them more powerful. My DM says he's going to make the game very challenging and I want to hit the ground running. I plan out my characters all the way out to 20 so I have no downtime when I gain a new level. The first is my current PC I'm using. He's a HiPS Dagger Chucking Strongheart Halfing.The second is my back up in case I die (which I'm very prone to) which is a Wild Shape focused Rock Gnome (I like to play small races). The setting is Faerun during the time of Rogue dragons. My DM is very story based (compared to my previous) so some feats/skills are used to assist the story part of the game. I entered D&D late so I started off as a min/max'er. My DM has allowed the use of all the Complete books, the PHB I&II (exception is the variant archetypes), the DMG, and Forgetton Realms books. Races and Stats are already set and cannot be changed.

HiPS Dagger Chucking Strongheart Halfing

Str 12
Dex 20
Con 10
Int 18
Wis 15
Cha 15

1- Rogue: (F)Dodge (F)Combat Reflexes
2- Fighter: (FBF)Mobility
3- Swashbuckler: (F)Weapon Focus(Daggers)
4- Rogue:
5- Shadow Dancer:{Hide Req was dropped to 8}
6- Shadow Dancer:
7- Rogue:
8- Swashbuckler:
9- Fighter: (F)Precise Shot (FBF)Dead Eye
10- Master Throw: (TWT) Palm Toss
11- Swashbuckler:
12- Rogue: (F) Far Shot
13- Master Thrower:
14- Master Thrower: (TWT) Dead Eye Shot
15- Master Thrower: (F) Daring Outlaw
16- Master Thrower: (TWT) Weak Spot
17- Rogue:
18- Invisible Blade: {DM allowed light armor for Unfettering Def.}(F)Rapid Shot)
19- Invisible Blade:
20- Rogue:

I intend on either purchasing daggers with Returning or getting a bandoleer or something with multiple dagger sheaths that has replenishment.

Shapeshifting Rock Gnome

Str 11
Dex 15
Con 12
Int 18
Wis 18
Cha 12

1- Druid:(F)Weapon Focus(Dagger)
2- Rogue:
3- Druid:(F)Two Weapon Fighting
4- Druid:
5- Druid:
6- Druid:(F)Natural Spell
7- Daggerspell Shaper:
8- Daggerspell Shaper:
9- Daggerspell Shaper:(F)Endurance
10- Warshaper:
11- Daggerspell Shaper:
12- Daggerspell Shaper:(F)Alertness
13- Master of Many Forms:
14- Warshaper:
15- Daggerspell Shaper:(F)Natural Bond
16- Warshaper:
17- Daggerspell Shaper:
18- Warshaper:(F)Swift Wild Shape
19- Daggerspell Shaper:
20- Warshaper:

I have a Cleric in my party this is an insane healer so I'm focusing on the shifting melee side of druid then casting. I'm still undecided on what companion to take with me. Nor do I know what type of magic items I'm going to be obtaining.

Thank you for taking your time to check this post out.