PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter, Reprinting and stuff. Please info.

Vulkos
2012-04-15, 07:47 AM
Hello everybody,
Although I've been following the strips for years, I've begun reading the forum just few months ago, after the Kickstarter operation was ended.
It happens that, well, I'm not really into this sort of things (the Kickstarter I mean) and all I think I've grasped (yeah, I'm a really argute guy) is that it was some sort of fund raising in order to reprint some books.

My question now is: being that it seems to me that the raising went very good, should I expect books like W&Xps, DStP, otOotPCs to be soon ready to be bought on ookoodook?
Because I've just received all the books available at the moment and I can't wait to order the missing ones.

I tried to figure out by myself without starting a new thread, but the official thread is more a "Already received my magnet, whoo!" and it's very long to read :)

Thanks to everybody and sorry for opening a new thread like this.

fergo
2012-04-15, 07:49 AM
The whole point of the drive was to get the books back in print so they could be sold online and in stores, so yes, you'll be able to buy them later :smallsmile:.

Vulkos
2012-04-15, 07:51 AM
Oh, ok, thank you very much.
And is it known the when, about?

Sorry again for the usefulnessless of this thread, then.

SaintRidley
2012-04-15, 08:01 AM
Oh, ok, thank you very much.
And is it known the when, about?

Sorry again for the usefulnessless of this thread, then.

By the end of next month is the current expectation. The printers should begin printing at the end of this month, meaning availability should be no later than next month.

Winter
2012-04-15, 08:15 AM
By the end of next month is the current expectation. The printers should begin printing at the end of this month, meaning availability should be no later than next month.

+ some possible delays with printer, shipping, anything. :smallbiggrin:

Vulkos
2012-04-15, 08:16 AM
Again, thank you all very very much.