PDA

View Full Version : Help with a dwarf ranger build

dantiesilva
2012-04-15, 09:43 AM
I'm trying to make a dwarf ranger that is focused on two weapon fighting. Anything from core, CW, CAdv, CA, CD, Eberon setting, and Forgotten realms is allowed. The only things that have to stay are dwarf and ranger anything else is open, including flaws.

Starting stats
STR18
DEX18
CON20
INT18
WIS18
CHA16

The idea is that he is a hunter of all foes of the dwarven nation and thus has a lot of stacking of abilities with the favored enemies and the military back round that gives them bonuses against goblins, giants and such. Thank you in advance.

Harry
2012-04-15, 10:27 AM
I'm trying to make a dwarf ranger that is focused on two weapon fighting. Anything from core, CW, CAdv, CA, CD, Eberon setting, and Forgotten realms is allowed. The only things that have to stay are dwarf and ranger anything else is open, including flaws.

Starting stats
STR18
DEX18
CON20
INT18
WIS18
CHA16

The idea is that he is a hunter of all foes of the dwarven nation and thus has a lot of stacking of abilities with the favored enemies and the military back round that gives them bonuses against goblins, giants and such. Thank you in advance.

You could take the mystic ranger and wildshape acfs also you could go ranger1/druid19 and get full favored enemy (there's a feat that let's druid and ranger levels stack) 9 spells and wildshape also consider sword of the arcane order feat that lets you use wizard spells in your ranger spell slots

dantiesilva
2012-04-15, 10:33 AM
I have never even heard of a feat like that, its amazing. Thank you. So anything else playground? Anything at all? Weapons armor anything. This will end at say a high 20's low 30's build. Prc's and everything are all welcome