PDA

View Full Version : Two or more sided game PF

Asha'man
2012-04-16, 09:45 AM
Just wanted to ask the forum what thoughts you have for a play through with two parties. Since my Group that is about to GM on the second week of may asked me. This could be party split up trying to regroup or even all five members being separated and just to note I'm also a PC, since we wanted a full party game. Another path maybe the party turning against one another. I hope not,

Anyone with experience in these situations can you please give some advice?

shaga
2012-04-16, 10:37 AM
So you have a party of four players, plus one DMNPC and the party might split, did I get it right? You also mention all five members going separate ways? What is the reason of the split? is it alignment reasons? good PCs want to leave evil PCs or chaotic vs lawful PCs? or is it to complete some quest objective? each member going to a different town to warn that town for a coming threat.

You will have to give some more information, for someone to help you.

Asha'man
2012-04-17, 09:20 AM
So you have a party of four players, plus one DMNPC and the party might split, did I get it right? You also mention all five members going separate ways? What is the reason of the split? is it alignment reasons? good PCs want to leave evil PCs or chaotic vs lawful PCs? or is it to complete some quest objective? each member going to a different town to warn that town for a coming threat.

You will have to give some more information, for someone to help you.

No not alignment reasons, but the overall goal because at one point two people might want this outcome while the other three want a different outcome.

Another is the party got split and need to meet up at one point, so of course during that time they are in different areas so how do I handle that?