View Full Version : Dragonborn Death Warpriest build help?

Giegue
2012-04-16, 08:21 PM
After realizing that the Demonologest's quasat does the party more harm then good, I've decided to instead go with a dragonborn(for fluff reasons) death domain warpriest. I'm using the following ability score layout...(Started with 17 wisdom base instead of 18 due to wanting better skills, better RP(don't like RPing idiot characters), better ritual use(I DO plan on picking up the feat for rituals) and the fact that basically all death domain's powers, and every other power I will be taking do not rely on hitting for their best effects.)

Strength: 12
Constitution: 22
Dexterity: 10
Intelligence: 14
Wisdom: 23
Charisma: 16

The starting level for the game is 21, and while I know what I'll be doing for my base class(death domain warpriest) I am not sure about my paragon path or epic destiny. Should I stick with warpirest all the way through, or are their better options? Also, feats and items(ESPECIALLY items) are something I'll need help with, though I know +to hit feats will be my #1 priority due to taking a non + wis race. Any suggestions or tips would be helpful.(Note that the death domain is implement-based, hence the lack of str.) So, can anybody help me out?