PDA

View Full Version : The blood of a king PF IC

Thattaman
2012-04-17, 11:59 AM
YOu start in a small bacxk alley outside the less than cheerful king's place where the new king is in a state of both shock pleasure and grief. SOme one has sent you a letter to meet here and now to discuss the murder of the king. Although all of you are suspicious and not sure if your going to be muderedm you are ready and willing to help solve the murder mystery!

ChrisClark13
2012-04-17, 02:29 PM
A half-elf walks into alley, his clothes are those suiting a noble, he wears the latest fashion, a suit with lots of brass knobs and what not.
A 3 tailed fox walks by his side, her purple eye-shadow and necklace suggest she is female and she pads with a grace in her step suiting a noblewoman.
The half-elf looks around for other people, keeping a hand on his pistol as he does so.

Strainseir
2012-04-17, 02:58 PM
An unusually tall human heads into the alley with his head down. a Wide hat keeps his dark hair up and out of his eyes, a red scarf covers his neck with the ends stuffed into the thick leather duster he wears. He loves slowly and quietly his eyes scanning about before they meet the elf. Val stop a few feet away from the half elf leaning against a wall to wait for others to show up.

hydroplatypus
2012-04-17, 03:01 PM
Alaric Owens leans against the wall of a tavern across the street from the alleyway, waiting to see who is there. Most would peg him as just another lower-class worker on break from his job. None would suspect either his success or the weaponry he carries with him. Shortly he hears a quiet voice that seems to be coming from nowhere is particular. He smiles to himself, and looks up to find a pseudodragon perched on top of the tavern sign.

In Draconic he says{Always playing Games aren't you Nirn? You know that you can simply talk to me instead of using telepathy. More polite when around other people}

Nirn replies in Draconic Yes I suppose I could just do that, but it's so much more fun to confuse people as they try to figure out where the voice is coming from. Nirn then laughs and continues You seem to be used to it though. Mabye I can use it to confuse whoever you meet today. With this she smirks. Being a pseudodragon most wouldn't pick up on this, but Alaric has known her long enough to learn her facial expressions.

Alaric laughs a little, but then his face gets a more serious look. He says {Draconic: Although amusing we don't want to spook whoever we are meeting with. Speaking of which when you checked the alleyway did you see anyone?}

{Draconic: Yes, there was a half elf, and a weird creature there. He has a pistol drawn, and looks quite nervous.

{Draconic: So, not an assassin then. Well, I'll not keep him waiting then. I'll go to the meeting along, in order that I don't scare him too much. You should probably watch the site from the roof of one of the buildings. Tell me telepathically if someone else comes. Also if thngs go south use your telepathy to scare everyone for a while, so we can hopefully escape.}

{Draconic: We went over this before. No need to tell me again.} With This Nirn flies off, to watch over the alley.

Similarly Alaric moves into the back alleys behind the buildings and starts moving towards the meeting place.

shugyosha
2012-04-17, 03:09 PM
Eddie walks into the alley absent-mindedly. He is reading the note over and over as he makes his way and almost bumps into Val. "Are we all here for the same thing?" he asks.

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-17, 03:14 PM
A tall, regal-looking blonde woman seems to just melt out of a crowd, walking with practiced grace down the back alley. She wears an opulent red velvet dress, with a black leather bustier as part of the top. She seems every inch the elegant courtier, except for one thing - her right arm is a hulking mass of cogs, whirring noises and metal plates bolted together.

Seeing the half-elf, she casts a discerning, if disaffected, glance over his attire.

"...Your cuff's undone, you know."

Strainseir
2012-04-17, 03:23 PM
When Val is nearly bumped into his right hand flies inside his armored coat grasping for the hilt of his ornate pistol,"I would recommend you watch your step around strangers..."

ChrisClark13
2012-04-17, 03:27 PM
The half-elf looks at the people gathered as he fixes his cuff. "I'm here because I got a letter about the king's murder."
The fox creature nods in agreement.

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-17, 03:39 PM
"I would not be here for anything of less importance than the King's murder. Do I seem like the kind of lady who spends her time in back alleys with a multitude of men?"

hydroplatypus
2012-04-17, 05:06 PM
Alaric moves towards the alleyway, but before he makes it there heh hears the telepathic voice of Nirn

{Telepathy: Several more people have arrived, since I last checked. They all seem nervous. They all seem to be here for the same reason as you. Be careful though, they seem to be on a hair trigger.

Not having a way to respond Alaric merely signs, and steps into the alley. noticing the group, he says Well, since none of you seem to be getting anything done, I assume we were all called to meet here by some third party who hasn't arrived yet. He tries to look inconspicuous, and appears unarmed, so he feels that it is unlikely that his presence will cause the group to start shooting.

I recently got a letter telling me to meet here to discuss the kings murder. Given that I am officially supposed to investigate it, it seemed to be a good idea to show up. So why are the rest of you here?

Open if you have perception roll greater than 37

Nirn's stealth roll
[roll0]

Looking up you chance to see a purple pseudodragon land on a roof overlooking the alleyway. It seems to be watching the group, while remaining unnoticed by the people who are meeting.

shugyosha
2012-04-17, 09:24 PM
When Val is nearly bumped into his right hand flies inside his armored coat grasping for the hilt of his ornate pistol,"I would recommend you watch your step around strangers..."

"Uh sorry," the tall man said as he put the note in his long coat pocket.

The half-elf looks at the people gathered as he fixes his cuff. "I'm here because I got a letter about the king's murder."
The fox creature nods in agreement.

"Yeah, so did I," he answers, his words clumsy as he looks.

"Hi, I'm Thom, but you can call me Crazy Eddie," Thom says. He is wearing a long grey coat. Slung on his should is an ornate rifle, while exquisite, it has a home made feel to it. Above his brow are a set of weirdly shaped goggles.

ChrisClark13
2012-04-17, 10:43 PM
"Hi Eddie, my name's Kai, Kai Stardragon," he points to the fox creature. "and that's Fidalia Stardragon." The fox creature opens her mouth and speaks in a satin-smooth, female voice. "How do you do?

Strainseir
2012-04-17, 10:56 PM
"Val..." he says as he raises a finger up to push the brim of his hat up as he looks to the gun,"Not to bad of a shooter there."

Thattaman
2012-04-18, 10:01 AM
A strange hooded man appears almost immedaitley without anyone seeing him arrive.

Hello, fellow detectives I'm here to discuss a certain dilema that's happed to the royal family. A you probably all no the king is dead and no one know how and he can't be ressurected. So I thought maybe we could set up a little agency thet tries to discover whay killed him and why. I have one small lead on these matters. But to know that I can trust you I need you to prove yourselves both trustworthy and able. As you can probably tell, this isn't the officail search for clues, so if I find any of you snitching on us, your fate will be less than pleasent.

To empahasize this he magically summons a seemingly innocent man from the crowd. He grabs him and twists his neck until it snaps and the man falls dead.

Now, if any on you cross me you'll consider him lucky for his quick death

The man then dissapears whilst all members of the party are still in shock.

hydroplatypus
2012-04-18, 10:57 AM
As the Hooded man snaps the innocent man's neck Alaric reconsiders his attendance at this meeting. He realizes that backing out now is likely to result in his death however, so stays put for now. He tries to attract as little of the man's attention as possible.

He then receives a telepathic message {Telepathy: I've got absolutely no idea how that man got here. He obviously has powerful magic of some kind, so try not to piss him off.}

ChrisClark13
2012-04-18, 04:30 PM
The half-elf breaks the silence, "...He didn't even tell us what we had to do to prove ourselves 'trustworthy and able' did he?"

shugyosha
2012-04-18, 11:39 PM
Thom gave a perplexed look.

Which man disappeared? The dead one, the hooded one, or both?

Thattaman
2012-04-19, 11:02 AM
The hooded man dissapeared. This is amystery campaign, so watch the mystery unfold!

shugyosha
2012-04-19, 11:04 AM
"Uh... what are we going to do with a dead body now?"

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-19, 11:12 AM
Lady Caroline wrinkles her nose, clearly affronted by the events that have unfolded.

"...I suppose it would be prudent to hide it, would it not?"

hydroplatypus
2012-04-19, 12:21 PM
I recommend just leaving the body here. Take its stuff, put a blanket over it, and everyone will assume it is one of the homeless, at least for a few days. By then no one will remember that we were here, if anyone noticed at all.

All in all, this meeting has gone rather badly. We have no idea what this man actually wants us to do, or who he is. The only thing we know is that he can and likely will kill us if we cross him, so backing out is obviously out of the question. Perhaps we should start by identifying the dead man, and any of his belongings. Seems as good a place as any to start. Alaric then bends down and starts going through the dead man's belongings, to see if anything would give a clue as to who he was.

Checks to find stuff out.

Perception
[roll0]

Knowledge(local)
to see if Alaric knows who he is
[roll1]

Appraise
If belongings are valuable then he was likely not lower class
[roll2]

Strainseir
2012-04-19, 08:00 PM
Val moves over to the dead man and says a silent prayer over the man keeping a holy symbol in his hand that he keeps hidden not wanting to expose his own beliefs fully to these others.

rb780nm
2012-04-20, 07:44 AM
As the sound of breaking bone fills the alley, Iosef's hands go to his pistols. But the man is gone before he can react. Pushing his hat back, he scowls at the empty space for a moment and then turns to the others. "I do not like this," he growls.

ChrisClark13
2012-04-20, 09:06 AM
"Me neither, we just found him like this."

ChrisClark13
2012-04-20, 09:12 AM
(Can't edit in rolls, Bluff check: [roll0])

shugyosha
2012-04-20, 09:59 AM
Nervously Thom (aka Crazy Eddie) says, "Maybe we should go someplace else to talk? My workshop isn't too far from here."

Thattaman
2012-04-20, 09:59 AM
As, Alaric is rummaging through the dead body, the chief of police walks down the back alley.

"What's going on down here then? I heard bones snap and he has his uns out." As he says this he looks at the corpse. "So what's this then? Aha! Crooks, muderers by the looks of it! And you Alaric, I thought you were going to put all this petty theiving behind you and become and investigator. Seems like you can't be trusted. Are you one team? Who's the ring-leader?"

hydroplatypus
2012-04-20, 11:04 AM
A little annoyed that Nirn didn't see the cop coming Alaric stops looking through the body, sighs and turns to face the officer. With a look fo annoyance on his face he says

This is going to be a long day. OK officer, this will take a while,however I will attempt to explain what is going on. We were all called here, and came to see what was going on. When we came we saw this dead man on the ground, and then you come around a second later. This was clearly a set up. I mean think about it officer, what could I possibly have gained by killing this man? I usually robbed nobles for thousands of gold pieces, why would I commit murder for the petty few silver that this man presumably carries? If I were to return to crime I would surely have done something more profitable than this. He then gestures towards the body with a look of annoyance on his face.

We were going through the body to see if there was a reason that we were called here. Of course if I had been given 5 minutes I would have gone to an officer in order to report this apparent crime. Furthermore why would I kill a common man? Don't you listen to the rumors at all? I defend the common people at least nominally, wouldn't it go against my entire operating procedure to kill this man?

Bluff (take better of 2 rolls)
[roll0]
[roll1]

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-20, 11:47 AM
The tall, automailed noblewoman smirks to herself as Alaric speaks.

So he is a robber of noble houses...I would guess I have found the reason for the disappearance of the Longstaves' jewellery, the Walthams' vault key, and that statue I heard Mother talking about. Perhaps I ought to ask him later...

Thattaman
2012-04-20, 12:39 PM
A smirk apears on the policemans face.

"OK, let's see if this man is a poor man really." He goes into the mans pockets and brings out huge sacks of coins, and an enchanted adamantine dagger. "So, a poor man you say?" He then looks around at the noblewoman. "I can't beleive that someone of noble blood would allow such an evil man to kill and take the goods of of this helpless richman.All of you are obviously accomplices and should find a home in jail!"

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-20, 12:57 PM
Lady Caroline's nostrils flare.

"Are you as dense as you are accusatory? Think about what you are saying.
If we were murderers and thieves, would we congregate in an alley so conspicuously?
If I, as a noblewoman, were an accomplice, would I not use my house's contacts to divert away the attentions of the police force, rather than just stand here with a petty thief scrabbling around in the street for coin like some kind of urchin?"

Intimidate: [roll0]

hydroplatypus
2012-04-20, 01:00 PM
Alaric stares in shock a the veritable fountain of wealth that the officer pulls out of the mans pockets.

um... This is unexpected. I didn't have much of a chance to look the man over before you came, so didn't find his wealth yet. That being said if you know of me then you know how I work. I'm a thief, not a murderer. I could have easily taken this man's goods and robbed his house without leaving him dead on the floor. Why would I do so? Especially in an alleyway so close to the road, where the officers patrol. Do you really think I would be stupid enough to escalate my crimes so soon after being granted amnesty? What reason would I have to do so? Furthermore while I cannot speak for the others here you should well know that when I fight I do so with guns, not with my fists. Do you see any bullet wounds? Additionally what would a man capable of affording such great wealth be doing in a back alley such as this ALONE, with no bodyguards? Would a man who was apparently this rich actually go somewhere like here without a single bodyguard? If so where are their bodies? If I disposed of them then why wouldn't I have taken this man's wealth at the same time. This entire situation was obviously set up by one of this mans other enemies that has a greater reason to do so then me. I walk a fine line with the noble families as it is. If I killed one of them do you really think that they would not immediately have me killed. They only don't do so now because they don't consider me worth the effort, so I ask again why would I escalate things? And if I was looking to do this then why would we still be talking? wouldn't I have shot you if I had really killed him?

He then hears a voice {telepathic: I'm sorry I missed him coming. I was too shocked by what had just happened. I'll keep watch to make sure he doesn't have any friends on the way.}

Nirn's perception check
[roll0]

Diplomacy for guard
[roll1]

shugyosha
2012-04-20, 02:04 PM
Crazy Eddie

Thom watched the others banter at the constable. He doubted anything he would say could help things. He kept quiet and looked at the body.

[roll0] perception

Thattaman
2012-04-20, 02:23 PM
"Well, if you won't come quietly, then you'll have to come with a bang!" He clicks his fingers and all of you drop to the ground unconcious.

When you wake up you have a foggy memory of the incedent in the back alley, you can clealy remember what happened witht the hooded man but the rest is more unsure. Then it hits you, the guards are notoriously cruel and will do anything to get a couple of innocents into jail.

You are all in a large cell together in a room with the most vile criminals you've ever seen.

ChrisClark13
2012-04-20, 04:00 PM
Kai wakes up with a shock and looks around he then discretely begins to summon Fidalia, chanting under his breath.

(Takes one minute)

shugyosha
2012-04-20, 04:56 PM
Thom

Checked around and all his gear was gone. He looked around and jerked away from what he saw. Then he realized it, this was all a set up. The man they had met was in on this. This was an attempt to eliminate all of them.

With more determination he looked around trying to find anything that could be used as a tool.

[roll0] Perception

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-20, 05:01 PM
Lady Caroline pulls the searcher off to one side, and whispers.

"What do you need? A blade? Lockpicks? I have both."

hydroplatypus
2012-04-20, 05:28 PM
Alaric wakes up with a massive headache, and mutters did someone get the name of that giant that hit me? before coming to his senses. Looking around he notices that he is in a cell with the other people in the alleyway, and with some of the more serious offenders in the city.

He immediately looks around to see where Nirn is, as well as to see if he recognizes anyone else in the cell that wasn't at the alleyway.

Perception
[roll0]
to identify anything in the area, and to find Nirn if she is near.

knowledge local
[roll1]
To identify other cellmates.

ChrisClark13
2012-04-20, 05:40 PM
Fidalia appears in a small flash of light, she immediately jumps up on to Kai. {Telepathic: I missed you, what happened?]{Telepathic: Someone set us up, but well get out of here.}

Kai then checks to see how much of his equipment has gone missing.

Thattaman
2012-04-21, 02:27 AM
When Alaric looks for Nirn he spots his pseudragon looking unhappy and she's hovering just outside the barred windows, she seems to have something that she really needs to tell Alaric.

The others prisoners are familliar, some, murderers, others kidnappers and peadophiles that you've seen on wanted posters. But the only one the Alaric recognizes is a tall man, with bulging muscles. The man who tried to stop the guards from opressing inoccents. Alaric's friend.

As for the lockpicks, doesn't Lady Croline seems strangly unbeaten, whilst everyone else is in rags and stripped of possesions, she appears to be practically uscathed. it seems even cruel guards have a gentleman somewhere inside them.

Strainseir
2012-04-21, 08:18 AM
The first reaction Val has when he comes to is to check to see where his guns are. When his unarmed all he can say is,"****.... So on a scale of good to ass****ed where do you think we are?"

shugyosha
2012-04-21, 09:03 AM
Thom

Thom continues to for anything that he may use a lock picks, coming to Lady Croline, he checks to see if anything on her could be used.

Going to use my last roll of 23 for perception since it was not addressed yet.

So is Lady Croline wearing jewelry of anytype that might be used as picks?

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-21, 10:20 AM
Lady Caroline raises her hands to her neck, taking off her necklace, and opens the locket.

As soon as she does, a set of miniature picks spring out, attached to a spindle like a Swiss army knife.

"How are you with picking locks? I can do quite well myself, but if you think you could get the two of us out faster, you're welcome to use these. Just be careful. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to have a jeweller that's not connected to your family put lockpicks into a heirloom necklace."

OOC - Thom:

What's your Disable Device modifier? Lady Caroline's is +17.

hydroplatypus
2012-04-21, 11:08 AM
Alaric is surprised to see the tall man present, but intends to deal with him later. Attempting to move inconspicuously to the window he looks out at Nirn, and whispers {Draconic: What happened? All I remember is meeting some hooded man in the alley, him killing some random guy and then waking up here. I assume I'm missing something that happened there, likely due to my headache.}

shugyosha
2012-04-21, 05:30 PM
Lady Caroline raises her hands to her neck, taking off her necklace, and opens the locket.

As soon as she does, a set of miniature picks spring out, attached to a spindle like a Swiss army knife.

"How are you with picking locks? I can do quite well myself, but if you think you could get the two of us out faster, you're welcome to use these. Just be careful. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to have a jeweller that's not connected to your family put lockpicks into a heirloom necklace."

Thom

"I wouldn't presume to use a heirloom like that. If you carry something like then you must be good at using it."

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-21, 05:39 PM
Thom

"I wouldn't presume to use a heirloom like that. If you carry something like then you must be good at using it."

"It's simple. You hide something in such a way that it seems ordinary. Nobody will question a noblewoman's necklace, any more than they would look inside the heel of a shoe. You would do well to remember that.

Now, if I could please ask you to stand guard for me?"

Assuming Thom stands guard, Lady Caroline will use her necklace-lockpicks to pick the lock on the cell door.

Disable Device: [roll0]

Edit: Natural 20, huzzah!

Thattaman
2012-04-22, 04:00 AM
Once lady Caroline opens the door. All the other prisoners seem to go wild.

Nirn knows eveything, with as high a sneak as that! He saw the hooded man dissapear. Then he appeared at the other end of the road. He charmed the cheif of police who then went straight down the road to investigate. When the poloceman clicked his fingers. it was the hooded man that knocked tem uconcious. The policeman then snapped out of his charm and generally though that he's found six murderers. So he took them here. Most, of them have plans for public excecution, but he has money-making plans for lady caroline.

hydroplatypus
2012-04-22, 11:45 AM
Alaric stares in shock as he hears what Nirn says, having only a vague memory at best of what was said. He stares for a while, then comes to a decision. {Draconic: OK, with the executions and whatnot I'll have to break out of here somehow. Until then I don't think there is much that can be done. I'll try to get out of here quickly, and if you don't see me when I leave we'll meet at the tavern we usually frequent. }

He then turns around and walks towards his friend, when suddenly everything turns to chaos. Looking around he sees that the prisoners are going crazy, and that the door is open. He runs and grabs his friend, pulling him towards the group (the party) saying It kinda sucks that we both ended up in here, but now's our chance to get out. Stay with our little group and hopefully we can make our way out of here. He then yells, attempting to make himself heard above the crowd Hey everyone from the alleyway, the guards are fairly competent, and we should stick together in order to escape. We'll discuss what happened later, however for the moment I trust you people, and my friend here more then the random prisoners.

He waits for the response of the group before moving out of the cell. He figures that the prisoners that actually deserve can be the first to engage the guards, and as such will serve as a good distraction.

ChrisClark13
2012-04-22, 03:20 PM
Kai and Fidalia both nod. "I do want my stuff back though."

hydroplatypus
2012-04-22, 04:07 PM
Alaric looks at Kai and says If we come across it we will of course get our stuff back, however our first priority should be escape. They intend to execute us, and I don't intend to show up to the ceremony.

Strainseir
2012-04-22, 04:57 PM
Val brushes himself off and moves to follow the people that seem to know what the hell they are doing," I want my guns back, but not more than I want to live."

shugyosha
2012-04-23, 08:22 AM
Thom

Thom stands as look out as Lady Caroline picks the lock. Once it open he hears the ensuing chaos.

"Lady's first."

HearTheRequiem
2012-04-23, 02:39 PM
"It heartens me to see at least one of our group aside from me has had a somewhat decent upbringing."

Lady Caroline steps out of the cell, then to the side to avoid blocking the door, and looks around for any kind of equipment locker.

Perception: [roll0]

Strainseir
2012-04-23, 05:38 PM
Val looks about trying to find a gun or really any sort of weapon he or the group could use.

[roll0]

hydroplatypus
2012-04-23, 07:58 PM
Alaric moves quietly out of the cell door, and attempt to remain as inconspicuous as possible. He immediately looks for any route that might possibly lead to an exit.

Stealth
[roll0]

Perception
[roll1]

rb780nm
2012-04-24, 03:14 PM
"My steel is important to me," Iosef says as he looks for a likely place to find his weapons.

Perception: [roll0]

Thattaman
2012-04-26, 03:32 PM
The room does not have any weapons in. But it does have an obvious way out. There is a locked gate outside leading out, you can hear faint noises of guards being loud and obnoxious.

hydroplatypus
2012-04-26, 06:42 PM
Looking at the locked door Alaric looks to Caroline expectantly and says Well my Lady if we expect to get out of here you might as well open the door.. As he says my Lady his tone grows sarcastic, and disrespectful.

shugyosha
2012-05-01, 10:53 AM
Thom

As he waits for Lady Caroline to pick the lock Crazy Eddie looks around the room hoping to find something he can use.

[roll0] Perception

"It occurred to me that we as a group might know enough to figure out who might have killed the king. It the only reason I can think of for our predicament."

HearTheRequiem
2012-05-01, 11:12 AM
Lady Caroline grows haughty, glaring at Alaric.

"If you think you could pick a lock in less time, you are most certainly welcome to try."

Open Lock: [roll0]

Thattaman
2012-05-01, 12:35 PM
As you open the door. You can see the way through a corridor. Two guards are standing at the end but they do not notice. To you left there is a door.

ChrisClark13
2012-05-01, 01:22 PM
Kai prepares a Grease spell to cast if the guards start advancing towards him or his allies.

hydroplatypus
2012-05-01, 07:22 PM
Alaric sees the guards and whispers to the group If any of you can sneak around, then follow me. Hopefully we can take the guards by surprise. Would prefer not to kill them unless we have to though. With that he attempts to sneak up behind the inattentive guards.

stealth
[roll]1d20+11[roll]

When everyone gets into position Alaric will attack. I'll roll then.

hydroplatypus
2012-05-01, 07:23 PM
sorry about the typo roll

[roll0]

shugyosha
2012-05-02, 09:24 AM
Thom

Not a man of stealth, Crazy Eddie stays where he is and lets the others more suited to this do the work.

rb780nm
2012-05-02, 02:19 PM
Iosef treads lightly as he follows Alaric down the hall.

Stealth [roll0]

HearTheRequiem
2012-05-02, 02:56 PM
"As you wish. However, I would - if you would be so kind as to excuse the wordplay - prefer to be armed..."
With this, Lady Caroline's automail arm begins to shift slightly, as bolts loosen, joints pivot, and plates reassemble themselves. With this, she reaches with her good hand for her mechanical thumb, twists it ninety-three degrees counter-clockwise, and pulls out a series of bolted panels, reforming themselves just as the rest of her arm.

After a couple of seconds, she now appears to be holding an elaborate bolted shortsword in her one hand, with her other arm now a large, threatening blade not dissimilar to a longsword.

Forming Mind Blade. :3
Stealth: [roll0]

shugyosha
2012-05-03, 10:44 AM
Thom

Crazy Eddie looked in wonder at the transforming arm.

HearTheRequiem
2012-05-03, 11:00 AM
Seeing Crazy Eddie looking at her oddly, Lady Caroline stops.

"...What?"

shugyosha
2012-05-04, 08:55 PM
Thom

"Fascinating piece of workmanship."

Thattaman
2012-05-08, 02:08 PM
The guards are growing suspicous, at the prisoners shouting. One of them walks down the hall halfway and shout to the prisoners.
"Shut up in there! If another sound is heard I'll flog you all!"
He says this with real menace and convinces the prisoners to quiet down.

ChrisClark13
2012-05-08, 02:14 PM
Kai then casts Grease (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/g/grease)(Reflex DC 15) right under the guards feet with a silly grin on his face.
Fidalia prepares to pounce after the Guard loses his footing.

hydroplatypus
2012-05-08, 04:34 PM
Alaric attacks the closest guard to him, hoping to get a good hit and knock him out.

Unarmed attack

attack: [roll0]
damage: normal: [roll1] + sneak: [roll2]

HearTheRequiem
2012-05-08, 04:43 PM
"Forgive me."

Striking out with the flat of her blade, and her arm, Lady Caroline does her best to take down the second guard.

Twin Strike against the other guard, taking -4 to do subdual damage.
Attack 1:
Damage: [roll]1d6+1d4+3

Attack 2:
Damage: [roll]1d6+1d4+3

HearTheRequiem
2012-05-08, 04:46 PM
Rerolling damage:
1: [roll0] + [roll1] + 3 (10)
2: [roll2] + [roll3] + 3 (7)