PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Paths for a Rogue/assassin?

Bebopspike13
2012-04-17, 07:45 PM
So, I've been running a 6th level drow rogue multi'd to assassin with Shadow initiate (the shrouds are fun, but wasting my free multiclass skill training on stealth wasn't) for a while. I chose cunning sneak as a class feature and make great use of it and the at-will power Gloaming cut and the daily power duelist's prowess. I typically dual wield a hand crossbow and a shortsword- I love sniping people from the shadows(when they're there) or running and flanking with my party's dragonborn fighter, purposefully provoking OA's with the hand crossbow to deal additional damage with duelist's prowess.

I've been trying to plan out my paragon path choices, but I'm not particularly enchanted with any of them. I'd like to actually make some use of both my classes, something like an arcane trickster but for like rogue/assassins.

Kurald Galain
2012-04-18, 05:52 AM
Shadow Assassin is pretty good, and you get to damage enemies for free every time they miss you in melee.

WickerNipple
2012-04-18, 08:57 AM
Shadow Assassin is one of my favorite Rogue PPs, but it's only fantastic if you're optimizing defense out the wazoo.

Have you looked at Dread Fang, the exclusive drow rogue path (MP)? Seems perfect for what you're doing.