PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for artifacts in campaign

Sir_Chivalry
2012-04-18, 12:57 PM
I'm trying to figure out what the properties of four plot-specific artifacts should be, taken from this part of my game's history

Hilargi returned many moons later, with an army of Horrors at her command, and horrible monsters that had once been her servants, now changed into eldritch abominations. Though the battle was fierce, when the dust and fog of the brilliant battle settled, only two remained standing, locked in mortal combat. Eguski, his mail shining radiantly and his spear glinting, fought his sister Hilargi, cloaked in black, her white locks and pale face obscured, her daggers black and caked with the blood of Lowborn. Her darkness blotted out her brother's light, but only served to make his aura brighter by as much, and after a few desperate moments, the Midborn and Highborn watching witnessed Eguski strike down Hilargi and claim her head, roaring like a lion.

The mail and spear of Eguski and the cloak and daggers of Hilargi will feature at some point in my game. A holy order has the mail but not the spear, and both the cloak and daggers are lost.

Basically weapons and armour of primordial god figures, and I'm rubbish at making decisions.

Basically trying to figure out the usual major artifacts thing, lots of power, but huge drawbacks and such making them impractical for people to just use willy-nilly

I know this sucks as a request, and is probably in the wrong forum, but I'll answer any questions.

side note
Yes, they are the Basque words for Sun and Moon respectively, if that helps.