PDA

View Full Version : Bonecrafter?

ThreeDSix
2012-04-19, 05:35 PM
Hello Playground!

I was hoping you could help me, my book searching and google-fu have failed me...

I am looking for a Prestige Class that has to do with crafting a suit of armour and a weapon from bone.

And I know what you're thinking right now: It's NOT the Bone Knight

I believe I found it in the Forgotten Realms material once upon a time... the Bonecrafter or something...Might have had something to do with Kelemvor concerning fluff, I'm not sure.

The name of the PrC and the name of the Sourcebook would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance!

ShneekeyTheLost
2012-04-19, 05:53 PM
Pale Master in 3.0 let you craft armor out of bone, although when it was updated to 3.5, it was simply proficiency in and reduced ACP and ACF of the bone armor described later in the same book.

ThreeDSix
2012-04-19, 06:50 PM
Pale Master in 3.0 let you craft armor out of bone, although when it was updated to 3.5, it was simply proficiency in and reduced ACP and ACF of the bone armor described later in the same book.

Thanks for the swift reply!:smallsmile:

I've only ever skimmed the PM... and it's not the PrC I remember.

I definitely remember the PrC coming out of a Forgotten Realms book.
If I remember correctly, it had 3/4 BAB like the BK, but only d8 HD ... and also advanced spellcasting progression, though I can't remember at what rate.
The only other thing that I remember about it is that it an image of a female wearing an assortment of bones that looked rather primative, being tied together by string and such.

Hope this helps.

CTrees
2012-04-19, 07:02 PM
PF has bone as a special material. Cheap but crappy, with no bonuses. No special requirements to craft or use, though.