PDA

View Full Version : Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)

Olfgar
2012-04-20, 09:52 PM
So, has anyone else seen this anime? or read the manga (I havent read yet but watched the whole series). What did YOU think of it? fav character, etc.

Spoilers allowed to, so read at your own risk.

Opinion: One of my favourite anime.
Fav character: Obviously Yuno.
I did hope the Yuki and Yuno would end up together at the end.I mean it did seem like it was elading up to it, and besides, Yuki deserves something that he wants for once lol (weather he actualy does care about her, or its just an extreme case of stockholm syndrome xD)

Fri
2012-04-21, 02:00 AM
Yes, I used to read the manga, and like it very very much, but I stopped near the end for some reason, and been meaning to continue it ever since.

I'm also thinking to watch the anime, but not sure yet whether I'm going to do it after or before finishing the manga. And obviously who else can be my favourite character other than Yuno :smallcool:?

And some people think Yuki is a useless whiny protagonist... he's going to take a level, or a couple level of badasses later. A lot later though.

Olfgar
2012-04-21, 06:14 PM
Without Yuno the series would just be Battle Royal v2 lol

I think i once heard someone say "Yandere, the purest form of love" xD..She is the Queen of Yandere. Im just sad that they made the show/manga or atleast the story it self in a way that prevented them form turning it into a multi season show. If they were only able to knock off 1 or 2, maybe 3 diary users person season type thing, that would have been awesome. Thumbs up for a DBZ length series of Yuno's antics?

Fri
2012-04-22, 02:35 AM
Nah, there's a reason on why Puella Magi Magica Madoka won't work as a 100 episode series, and same with Mirai Nikki.

But that's what doujins and fanfics are for ;)

Olfgar
2012-04-22, 05:46 PM
Hey a fan can dream cant I? Or perhaps an OVA lol.

You know what, id be content with a mroe Slice of Life'ish one (major spoilers if you havent read/watched the ending, so dont open it up if you want to to stay a surprise and just respond to anything not in the spoiler section.
taking place in the 3rd incarnation of the world, since the all the crap that happend to everyone that made some of them go evil, eetc (Yuno parents caring about her agian and protecting her and getting back together, Tsubaki's parents not being killed the the cult being taken over and turned evil, etc didnt happen, and how the Yuno of the 3rd world gets the memories of the 1st world Yuno and works with the 3rd Murmur end up finding a way too basically bridge to the second so she can see Yuki as itt shows in the Manga and implies in the Anime when his diary changes after the credits roll saying "Yuno died" to "Yuno Came to see me" and you hear her voice calling him.
in a sense of Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu was made. if youuve never heard of it there was a series caleld Full Metal Panic, with the second season Full Metal Panic: the Second Raid, both going along with the same kind of story and tone, while Fumoffu was the 3rd season and had some of the same concepts, but focused more om the highschool life of the charcters and comedy etc instead of the mecha wars etc.