PDA

View Full Version : Prestige class relating to serving an evil master

bobloy
2012-04-23, 12:35 PM
In my evil campaign, my character was slain and raised as an undead by our party's necromancer. He is a lawful evil half demon named Dario, and I'm looking for a prestige class relating to protecting and serving him or being undead. I currently am Dark Paladin 5/ Fighter 2. If you have any suggestions, it would greatly be appreciated.

Righteous Doggy
2012-04-23, 12:44 PM
Death's Chosen out of Libris Mortis might be exactly what your looking for, fluff wise. but you can pretend meatshield class is a devouted protector... but this one is neat, you get neat stuff for being close to your necro-bro.

Venger
2012-04-24, 10:25 AM
Well, I was beaten to death's chosen. However, do you like dragons? If so, then faith and pantheons' wearer of purple is a real curveball. you can fulfill the fluff requirements by playing nice with a dracolich. they're undead too, after all. plus who doesn't want to ride around on a dragon?

Urpriest
2012-04-24, 10:33 AM
Which sort of Dark Paladin are you, Paladin of Slaughter or Paladin of Tyranny? If the latter, you could set up a pretty nice save-debuffing build to help out your necromancer friend.

JonRG
2012-04-24, 11:53 AM
Maybe I'm misreading, but it looks like you need to be a humanoid creature swearing fealty to an undead master rather than the other way around. That could be a sticking point with your DM. I dunno. :smalltongue:

Bone Knight (Five Nations 117) is the only undeadish PrC I know of and it twigs more off of cleric than paladin. Might be worth checking out though.