PDA

View Full Version : Very Short Story: the Butterfly Collector

Chainsaw Hobbit
2012-04-23, 10:29 PM
I wrote a very short fantasy/horror story (about five paragraphs long) called the Butterfly Collector. It can be found here (http://ultimatejosha.blogspot.ca/2012/04/tales-of-fae-butterfly-collector.html).

Although I'm not particularly proud of the text, I think it has a pretty solid concept. Maybe if I really sat down and wrote a more detailed version I could do it justice.

Andy8100
2012-04-25, 11:46 AM
I have entered this site and find some interesting things there.A very useful link that will be referenced long into the future.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2012-04-25, 01:07 PM
I have entered this site and find some interesting things there.A very useful link that will be referenced long into the future.

If you like my blog, please tell your friends about it. I post about twice a week.

Zjoot
2012-04-25, 05:42 PM
Very cool concept indeed. :smallsmile: I may have to peruse your blog some more...

My biggest critique is the beginning. I would try to find a more interesting way to start it, even if it's just a rephrasing of what you already have. But I wouldn't necessarily make it longer. It works well as a flash fiction.

fergo
2012-04-25, 05:55 PM
I enjoyed your story :smallsmile:. Maybe you could explore the concept more if you revisited it, but it wouldn't necessarily make it a better story.