PDA

View Full Version : Twice Betrayer with Minimum Magic

Yorrin
2012-04-24, 12:00 PM
So, I'm trying to achieve a character much like the Twice Betrayer of Shar in his massive list of immunities, but use the minimum number of spells to do so. Which is not to say that I'm seeking the most efficient spells for this sort of build, though that would be interesting as well, but that I'm trying to use things other than spells to gain the various immunities that the Twice Betrayer works with, in order to best conserve Turn Undead uses.

I'm admittedly fairly early on in this process, so right now I'm looking at Bone Knight, which is chock full of goodies, as well as the feat Shape Soulmeld: Bloodtalons. What I'm looking for: something(s) that grants Mind Blank, Delay Death, Freedom of Movement, and perhaps even Favor of the Martyr and/or Favor of Illmater, or something else that can give immunity to Daze/Nauseating/etc.

I realize that an easy answer is "make a custom item of Mind Blank/Delay Death/Freedom of Movement/etc." and that's great and all, but I'm looking for things like class features, feats, weapon/armor enchantments, etc. before delving into the realm of custom items.

Also- I'm not particularly interested in limited use/day (eg- Travel Domain granted power). That's another reason I'm trying to minimize the spells here- because spells need to be recast.