PDA

View Full Version : "Mata Nui loves ever-brave fools; that is why he made so many of us" [PrC, 3.5, WIP]

Sgt. Cookie
2012-04-26, 02:45 PM
Toa

Toa are powerful warriors of goodness and ritousness, they wield powerful elemental magics and never kill an inteligent being, as that is the greatest crime that a Toa can perform. But those that do kill, those who have been stripped of their title, they are called Dark Hunters. Amoral beings with the power of the Toa.

Entry requirements:
Race: Warforged (Note that you MUST be a warforged, you do not qualify if you "count as" or "turn into" a Warforged)
BaB: +4
Alignment (If Toa): Any Good
Alignment (If Dark Hunter): Any Non Good (This funtions exactly like the normal Toa, except they do not gain the Toa Code class feature.)

Class Skills
The Class Name's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are....
Skills Points at Each Level: x + int

Hit Dice: D10

{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+1|
+2|
+2|
+2|Toa element, Toa code

2nd|
+2|
+3|
+3|
+3|Control Toa Element, Elemental domain

3rd|
+3|
+3|
+3|
+3|Toa Mask

4th|
+4|
+4|
+4|
+4|Summon Toa Element

5th|
+5|
+4|
+4|
+4|Elemental aspect

6th|
+6/+1|
+5|
+5|
+5|Class Ability

7th|
+7/+2|
+5|
+5|
+5|Class Ability

8th|
+8/+3|
+6|
+6|
+6|Class Ability

9th|
+9/+4|
+6|
+6|
+6|True Toa

10th|
+10/+5|
+7|
+7|
+7|Nova Blast[/table]

Class Features:
The following are considerd class features of the Toa:

Weapon and Armour proficencies:
Toa gain proficancy with all martial weapons and light armours, provided that they were not proficent with them before.

Toa Element (Ex)
On taking first level in this class, a Toa selects an element from the following: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Stone and Ice. Unless explicitly stated, Earth and Stone function identicaly.

Upon selecting a particular element, the Toa's body changes colour, denoting what element he selected:

Fire: Red
Air: Green
Water: Blue
Earth: Black
Stone: Brown/yellow ish
Ice: White

You also gain resistance 5 to your element (Water Toa also gain fire resistance) per class level, up until level 9.

Your choice of element also alters other class features.

Toa Code:
There are several different aspects of the Toa code, which can even vary from team to team, but the most important aspect of the Toa code, and one that all Toa sware by, is thus: You must never kill an inteligent being. Doing so can have you stripped of your title, and get looked down upon by other Toa.

If you do kill or become non-good you retain your Toa class features, though, and may continue to gain Toa levels. Many ex-Toa become Dark Hunters.

Do note, however, that a Toa is not forbidden to kill unaturaly inteligent creatres, awakened animals/plants and awakened constructs, but not constructs with the "Living Construct" subtype, or undead.

To better aid the Toa in this, the Toa may choose to do non-lethal damage with anything at no penalty.

This is a purely fluff "feature" and can be ignored in hack-and-slash games or one-shots.

Control Toa Element (Su):
Starting from second level, a Toa learns to control the most basic aspect of their element. A Toa gains the following as a spell like ability, useable a number of times per day equal to Toa class levels. Caster level is equal to Toa class level:

Fire: Fire orb, lesser
Air: Electric orb, lesser
Water: Jet of steam (Treat as a Fire orb, lesser spell, except it has the Water discriptor, rather than Fire)
Earth/Stone: Acid orb, lesser
Ice: Cold orb, lesser

Additionaly, you may perform some small tricks, at will, with your element, note that this is not an exahustive list, mearly examples:

Fire: Create a small flame, about the size of a candle's
Air: A small whirlwind
Water: Raise or lower a small amount of liquid
Earth: Build a small sand castle without a bucket
Stone: Engrave stone lightly
Ice: Never be without cold beer

Elemental domain:

Starting at level 2, you gain access to the domain of your element (Ice Toa gain the Cold domain (Frostburn) not the winter domain.), including the domain power. You gain the first level spell from when you gain this feature (1st level domain spell at Toa level 2, 2nd level domain spell at Toa level 3, and so on till level 10 where you gain the 9th level spell). These are cast as Spell Like Abilities, with a caster level equal to twice your Toa level.

You turn (or rebuke/command) creatures as a cleric of twice your Toa level, except that you may use your Toa level in place of your charisma modifer, or your actual charisma modifer (Whichever is higher) and you do not need a symbol to do so.

Toa Mask (Su):
All Toa possess a Great Kanoihi mask of some form, be it as simple as the Kaukau (Water breathing) mask or as complex as the Mahiki (Illusion), each and every Toa has at least one mask that they almost always wear.

A Toa may have any number of masks, but he must carry them with him.

A mask weighs 1 ilb and has a value of 5000 gold, however they cannot be bought or sold and only Toa of third level or higher

Swapping masks is a full round action that provokes an attack of opportunity.

A Primary mask is always more powerful than a secondary one.

Mask types and powers:

Activating a mask is a free action, and can be activated even if you would be unable to (Such as a Barbarian rage)

Unless otherwise stated, a mask's power can be used once per encounter and lasts for a number of rounds equal to twice the Toa's class level. If the Toa is able to cast a spell or spell like ability due to his mask his caster level is also equal to twice his Toa class levels.

Mask Name:
Mask Subtitle:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name: Hau
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Shielding
Power if Primary: Provides 50 + (Toa level X 3) temporary hit points and grants immunity to poisons and PHYSICAL ability score loss. If you are hit by a sneak attack or an ability that damages you mentally, the damage is taken from your normal hit points.
Power if Secondary: As above but only provides 20 + (Toa level X 2) temporary hit points.

Mask Name: Kaukau
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Water Breathing
Power if Primary: Grants water breathing (This ability is always active) and Dimension door, but only when submerged in water, as a spell like ability a number of times per encounter equal to twice your Toa level.
Power if Secondary: Grants water breathing (Must be activated)

Mask Name: Miru
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Levitation
Power if Primary: The Toa becomes free of gravity, it provides no thrust, but the Toa cannot fall. (This ability is useable for a number of rounds equal to quadruple the Toa's class level)
Power if Secondary: Lets the user cast feather fall, as the spell.

Mask Name: Kakama
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Speed
Power if Primary: The Toa is able to move at blindingly fast speeds, meaning that miles can be traversed in seconds. When activated, the Toa is able to move over land at a speed of five miles per round. The Toa must still make checks for running over difficult terrain. (This ability can only be used once per hour, rather than once per encounter.)
Power if Secondary: The Toa's gains a 50ft increase to his base land speed. This is not a bonus but an actual increase to his base land speed. (This ability is always active)

Mask Name: Pakari
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Strength
Power if Primary: The Toa gains a +30 enhancement bonus to strength, however this does not grant a bonus to attack or damage rolls. Grapple checks, etc, do benifite from the strength bonus.
Power if Secondary: As above, but the bonus is +10 instead.

Mask Name: Akaku
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Vision
Power if Primary: Grants the user a constant True Seeing effect. (Always active)
Power if Secondary: As above but must be activated.

Mask Name: Huna
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Concealment
Power if Primary: The Toa can use Invisibility as a spell like ability.
Power if Secondary: As above, but only lasts for half the time.

Mask Name: Rau
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Translation
Power if Primary: The Toa is considered to be under the constant effect of a tongues spell and can read and write in any language.
Power if Secondary: The Toa can only read and write in any language.

Mask Name: Mahiki
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Illusions
Power if Primary: The Toa can assume the shape and vocal sound of another being, but you do not gain any supernatural or spell like abilities of the form.
Power if Secondary: You may cast minor image as an at will spell like ability.

Mask Name: Komau
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Mind Control
Power if Primary: ??
Power if Secondary: ??

Mask Name: Ruru
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Night Vision
Power if Primary: The Toa is able to see perfectly well no matter how dark it is. This power is always active. Additionally, once per encounter, the Toa is able to cast Daylight as a spell like ability.
Power if Secondary: As above, but cannot cast daylight.

Mask Name: Matatu
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Telekinesis
Power if Primary: The user can cast Telekinesis once per encounter as a spell like ability
Power if Secondary: As above, but the duration is half as long.

Mask Name: Calix
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Fate
Power if Primary: The Toa may, once per encounter, grant himself a +30 luck bonus on a single roll that is not a damage roll.
Power if Secondary: As above, but the Toa only gains a +10 luck bonus.

Mask Name: Elda
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Detection
Power if Primary: The Toa gains a true seeing effect. (Must be activated) and can detect secret and hidden doors as per the elf racial ability.
Power if Secondary: The Toa gains a constant See Invisibility effect.

Mask Name: Suletu
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Telepathy
Power if Primary: The Toa can use Probe Thoughts (Complete Divine) as an at will Spell Like ability. The Toa is also able to telepathically communicate with up to five others, regardless of distance but provided they are on the same plane.
Power if Secondary: The Toa is surrounded by a 60ft aura of telepathy. This functions as a constant Detect Thoughts spell.

Mask Name: Sanok
Mask Subtitle: The Mask of Accuracy
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Mask Subtitle: The
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

Mask Name:
Power if Primary:
Power if Secondary:

toapat
2012-04-26, 05:31 PM
I would not compare beings made of living iron to wooden and rope constructs that are sentient only threw a more complex binding ritual then in used on normal golems.

Nuva Blasts are specific to the Toa Mata's evolved forms, not just some ability that all Toa can learn and perform.

Asto the quote, Matau gives us the best one: "Mata Nui loves ever-brave fools; that is why he made so many of us."

vasharanpaladin
2012-04-26, 08:59 PM
I would not compare beings made of living iron to wooden and rope constructs that are sentient only threw a more complex binding ritual then in used on normal golems.

Nuva Blasts are specific to the Toa Mata's evolved forms, not just some ability that all Toa can learn and perform.

Asto the quote, Matau gives us the best one: "Mata Nui loves ever-brave fools; that is why he made so many of us."

Try again. Any Toa can create a nova blast. The Toa Nuva are special for other reasons. :smalltongue:

Sgt. Cookie
2012-04-27, 05:12 AM

I understand where you are coming from, but, save creating a brand new race, Warforged are the best choice.

toapat
2012-04-27, 04:24 PM
I understand where you are coming from, but, save creating a brand new race, Warforged are the best choice.

I personally think that Toa would better be served as a template then as a PrC, considering that the great beings were able to create life with fantastic powers like how a child plays with legos.

Asto to a powers:
Fire, water, air, ice, earth, stone, electricity, magnetism, sonics, iron, gravity, light, shadow, plasma, Psionics (Telepathy), and jungle

The-Mage-King
2012-04-27, 06:42 PM
You forgot Toa of Psionics (http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Toa_of_Psionics), toapat. :smalltongue:

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this. I had been working on a bit of homebrew to add Toa to 3.5,but never finished it...

wiimanclassic
2012-04-27, 06:48 PM
I personally think that Toa would better be served as a template then as a PrC, considering that the great beings were able to create life with fantastic powers like how a child plays with legos.

Asto to a powers:
Fire, water, air, ice, earth, stone, electricity, magnetism, sonics, iron, gravity, light, shadow, plasma, and jungle

Wasn't jungle only for the Glatorians and NOT the Toa?
When Toa have its the element of Plant Life. Jungle was just the name for it on Bara Magna.

The-Mage-King
2012-04-27, 06:50 PM
Wasn't jungle only for the Glatorians and NOT the Toa?

Nope. Plantlife was Toa (http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Toa_of_Plantlife), too.

toapat
2012-04-27, 08:47 PM
You forgot Toa of Psionics (http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Toa_of_Psionics), toapat. :smalltongue:

oops

asto jungle vs Plant Life, the proper name for a Toa power is Plant Control, although its basically one of the 3 always

DracoDei
2012-04-27, 10:11 PM
You still need class skills and number of skill points per level.

As far as I can see this class's crunch UTTERLY fails to support its fluff. Give them the ability to deal non-lethal damage at a reduced penalty, or require some sort of progress in that direction as part of the pre-requisites. If it doesn't start out as -0 at first level of the PrC, then it should hit that by 3rd level or something...

Of course, I am only VERY vaguely familiar with the source material, so I may be missing something.

Does the steam-jet bypass fire resistance/immunity?

toapat
2012-04-27, 10:34 PM

As far as I can see this class's crunch UTTERLY fails to support its fluff. Give them the ability to deal non-lethal damage at a reduced penalty, or require some sort of progress in that direction as part of the pre-requisites. If it doesn't start out as -0 at first level of the PrC, then it should hit that by 3rd level or something...

Of course, I am only VERY vaguely familiar with the source material, so I may be missing something.

The skills is a problem, because typically the skillsets of Toa reflect their matoran jobs/lifestyles
Ta, Fe, Po, and (Prefix unknown, Magnetism) Matoran/Toa would have inherent Craft as class skills
Ko, Ga, (Electric), and Av Matoran/Toa would have Knowledge as a class skill
Le, (Plant) Matoran/Toa would have Handle animal/Ride
De, Ce Matoran/Toa would have Listen and Spot
Ma-Matoran/Toa would have whatever previous version of matoran they were.

Again, doesnt work as a PrC, works better as a template

no, it wouldnt, as Steam/Fog already doesnt deal fire damage, in fact, the most accurate type of damage a water toa would use would be Crushing/errosion/drowning

asto where you should look for Bionicle Info, you should look here:
Bionicle Sector 01 (http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page)

As my name would imply, Yes, i am a fan of Bionicle, and i followed it from beginning to end. good thing the golden armor was retconned out of the story.

DracoDei
2012-04-28, 12:58 AM
The skills is a problem, because typically the skillsets of Toa reflect their matoran jobs/lifestyles
Ta, Fe, Po, and (Prefix unknown, Magnetism) Matoran/Toa would have inherent Craft as class skills
Ko, Ga, (Electric), and Av Matoran/Toa would have Knowledge as a class skill
Le, (Plant) Matoran/Toa would have Handle animal/Ride
De, Ce Matoran/Toa would have Listen and Spot
Ma-Matoran/Toa would have whatever previous version of matoran they were.

Again, doesnt work as a PrC, works better as a template.
Actually, I had a PrC I made that let you pick any one class (OK, spellcasting class, but that doesn't apply here) that you had at least one level of before entering the class, and use that skill list for all your levels of the PrC. Not saying that a template might not be the way to go (again, don't know the setting), but there are ways to work around stuff.

toapat
2012-04-28, 11:24 AM
Asto this i was being a bit lazy, but i KNEW that Somewhere on BZpower (www.BZpower.com), there would be a topic on this, and here it is (http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=314599), although its not a particularly good attempt
im not going to dig through everything, but somewhere in Here (http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showforum=16&prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all) is a proper DnD conversion.

Sgt. Cookie
2012-04-28, 11:27 AM
OK, wow. Got a few people here. Better answer some things.

I know what you mean, since Matoran are literally transformed into Toa, but by making this as a PrC more people are likely to use this.

Asto to a powers:
Fire, water, air, ice, earth, stone, electricity, magnetism, sonics, iron, gravity, light, shadow, plasma, Psionics (Telepathy), and jungle

I'm trying to get the main six done first, before I move onto the others.

Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on this. I had been working on a bit of homebrew to add Toa to 3.5,but never finished it...

Really? How did you go about adapting Toa abilities for 3.5?

*Hides behind the "WIP" in the thread title*

This is only the start of translating Toa into 3.5, I haven't got many ideas down on paper yet, so I don't exactly know how best to go about it.

No, all spells that deal with steam are Fire damage.

On another note, what do people think of the masks? Overpowered, underpowered? Any suggestions on how to make them better?

Answerer
2012-04-28, 01:20 PM
The masks seem to have wildly disparate power levels. Constant Waterbreathing, for example, vs. things like 80 THP per encounter, constant True Seeing, or +30 to Strength is ridiculous.

toapat
2012-04-28, 02:20 PM
Although it makes sence asto why the Kanohi are stored in an extradimentional space instead of a Suva (easier to write rules for), Suva were rare structures that only a few Toa used, it just happened that the Turaga Metru decided to build 7 Suva on the island of Mata Nui on Aqua Magna. There shouldnt be multiple Masks because most Toa dont have Suva, so they just carry around the masks they expect to use in a Handy Haversack. Considering what some masks do, a Toa with the Pakari, Tryna, and Motrek would allow one to slay gods, considering what each one of those does.

Toa powers themselves can mostly be written out using a modified version of the Energy Substitution Metamagic, expecially considering Acid falls under Water Toa powers, not earth and stone, which would require the modified spell to deal bashing damage

Plasma is of course off the table, as it is the only type of Toa to never be seen in combat, or at least using their power, and they arent really different from Toa of Fire

The-Mage-King
2012-04-28, 08:45 PM
Really? How did you go about adapting Toa abilities for 3.5?

I didn't get to that part before abandoning it. I was hammering the stats for the base race for Toa out when I said "Meh" snd stopped. I think I was going to make it be a series of PrCs or so with different foci.

Though, now that Spellshaping (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?board=64.0) exists, I might go back to work, using it...

Eternis
2012-08-13, 01:37 AM
...9th level domain at level 10? I can haz? :smallamused:

BasketOfPuppies
2013-06-16, 05:24 PM
You should be able to, if you break the toa code, get an atonement spell and have iron action again after suitable actions

Arkhosia
2013-07-23, 01:12 PM
You, sir or siress, are officially awesome for creating this homebrew.

toapat
2013-07-24, 12:22 AM
You should be able to, if you break the toa code, get an atonement spell and have iron action again after suitable actions

Toa dont get Atonement. the only fallen Toa seen in the entire story are hunted and destroyed by the OoMN or imprisoned in some way.

Counter arguments to yours:

Vakama/other Toa Hordika: drugs.
Helryx: Released from standard oath/Never had such an oath because she is the First Toa
Numerous Dark Hunters: unwilling
Nidhiki: scheming, Atonement wouldnt work
Tuyet: Lawful Evil
Toa Haga: Non-standard oath, acted along more typical lines after learning the Brotherhood was ebil.
Lesovik: Actually a great being
Takanuva: Half Evil at the time

ShadowFireLance
2013-07-24, 02:46 AM
Toa dont get Atonement. the only fallen Toa seen in the entire story are hunted and destroyed by the OoMN or imprisoned in some way.

Counter arguments to yours:

Vakama/other Toa Hordika: drugs.
Helryx: Released from standard oath/Never had such an oath because she is the First Toa
Numerous Dark Hunters: unwilling
Nidhiki: scheming, Atonement wouldnt work
Tuyet: Lawful Evil
Toa Haga: Non-standard oath, acted along more typical lines after learning the Brotherhood was ebil.
Lesovik: Actually a great being
Takanuva: Half Evil at the time

What about Ravager? He's somewhat of a Toa, but extremely focused on the task at hand, which is killing whatever's put infront of him.

Anyways, is it bad I just got the perfect idea for an entire subsystem for Bionicle in D&D?
Matoran-Commoners
Agori-Warriors/Experts
(With various types, Ga-Matoran, etc)
Toa -More of a full base class then a PrC
Dark Hunter -PrC for Toa.
Titan -Complete Base class, more of a monster class built something like a Dragon, represents guys like Axon, Brutaka, Ferno, The Shadowed One, Nocturn, Nidhiki, Hydraxon.
Exalted Titan- PrC, Guys like Arthaka, Helryx, and "Awesome" guys.
Corrupted Titans- PrC, Krazannhi, and Vezon.
And Finally, Mayhaps a Generic "Bad guy" class? Ah, I would have...yup.
Give me a week or so, and I'm going to make an entire subsystem.

toapat
2013-07-24, 03:12 PM
What about Ravager? He's somewhat of a Toa, but extremely focused on the task at hand, which is killing whatever's put infront of him.

Anyways, is it bad I just got the perfect idea for an entire subsystem for Bionicle in D&D?
Matoran-Commoners
Agori-Warriors/Experts
(With various types, Ga-Matoran, etc)
Toa -More of a full base class then a PrC
Dark Hunter -PrC for Toa.
Titan -Complete Base class, more of a monster class built something like a Dragon, represents guys like Axon, Brutaka, Ferno, The Shadowed One, Nocturn, Nidhiki, Hydraxon.
Exalted Titan- PrC, Guys like Arthaka, Helryx, and "Awesome" guys.
Corrupted Titans- PrC, Krazannhi, and Vezon.
And Finally, Mayhaps a Generic "Bad guy" class? Ah, I would have...yup.
Give me a week or so, and I'm going to make an entire subsystem.

Ravager isnt the person you are refering to, and was never a Toa. I think you are talking about Mimic, who works for the Dark Hunters in order to find his GF, and is not a Toa. Spinner was turned into an abomination by the dark hunters he joined of his own accord.

Helryx isnt a titan, shes simply a normal 5' 5" toa of water, who happens to be one of the oldest living beings in the matoran universe after, in order: Lesovik, Artahka, and Takua/Takanuva. Tren Krom lost his place on the list after being murdered

Mata Nui would actually make a rather interesting universe however, what with the following things:

A species with racial SLA Origin of Species at Will.
everyone is minorly Psionic
Standard Issue Magic hats
Living Iron, Uber-steel, Mutagen Liquid Iron
Destiny loves her some railroading

All in All, the actual setting was so complex that an entire RPG would have to be written to follow the rules properly

ShadowFireLance
2013-07-24, 03:32 PM
Ravager isnt the person you are refering to, and was never a Toa. I think you are talking about Mimic, who works for the Dark Hunters in order to find his GF, and is not a Toa. Spinner was turned into an abomination by the dark hunters he joined of his own accord.

Helryx isnt a titan, shes simply a normal 5' 5" toa of water, who happens to be one of the oldest living beings in the matoran universe after, in order: Lesovik, Artahka, and Takua/Takanuva. Tren Krom lost his place on the list after being murdered

Mata Nui would actually make a rather interesting universe however, what with the following things:

A species with racial SLA Origin of Species at Will.
everyone is minorly Psionic
Standard Issue Magic hats
Living Iron, Uber-steel, Mutagen Liquid Iron
Destiny loves her some railroading

All in All, the actual setting was so complex that an entire RPG would have to be written to follow the rules properly

Oh, Yeah, been a few years since I dusted off the Bionicle file.
She may not be, but she still has far more control and power over water then pretty much any other.
You're forgetting Krazannhi and the Brotherhood. And possibally the Borhak.
Tren Krom was closer to a great being than anything...though he should still be on the list.
True, Indeed, Magic hats indeed, That would have some problems, and that's called a DM. =p

Anyways, I'm actually willing to start that, You willing to help?

toapat
2013-07-24, 03:51 PM
Oh, Yeah, been a few years since I dusted off the Bionicle file.
She may not be, but she still has far more control and power over water then pretty much any other.
You're forgetting Krazannhi and the Brotherhood. And possibally the Borhak.
Tren Krom was closer to a great being than anything...though he should still be on the list.
True, Indeed, Magic hats indeed, That would have some problems, and that's called a DM. =p

Anyways, I'm actually willing to start that, You willing to help?

Helryx is an epic level Toa (~ lvl 21-25), one of the 10 most powerful to ever exist, the only ones of comperable power are the Toa Nuva (who are all lvl 30), Takanuva (Level Unknown), Toa Ignika (Lvl 5, game breaking power), and Toa MataNui (Divine Rank 0)

Karazahni isnt too big of a character, his best power is "Future Terror", otherwise hes just really, really big compared to everyone else. The Brotherhood is the organization of beings with SLA/Will of Origin of Speciies

when did you stop following the story? 2007?

as far as large projects, im currently working on turning Path of Exile's Skillsystem into a fully realized form

we should probably stop casting Animate Dead on this topic though