PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Alternate Class Features

White_Drake
2012-04-28, 07:09 AM
Hello again, I like the Assassin PrC, but I think Poison Resistance stinks, I mean honestly, how many times do you get poisoned in your average encounter? I was wondering what people knew about ACFs for Assassins. If nobody does know anything about official ACFs, what are some possible features which are about on par with Poison Resistance?

Hazzardevil
2012-04-28, 07:18 AM
There's only one official ACF for the assasin and that replaces spells with psionics, which I prefer honestly. For replacing poison resistance, I would recommend that you swap it for saves against death effects or on spot/listen or hide/move silently checks.

Elric VIII
2012-04-28, 07:52 AM
There's only one official ACF for the assasin and that replaces spells with psionics, which I prefer honestly. For replacing poison resistance, I would recommend that you swap it for saves against death effects or on spot/listen or hide/move silently checks.

Don't forget the Avenger (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/prc/20070401a).

What I would recommend is replace it with a a class feature that allows the Assassin to use Death Attack with only 1 round of study x times per day (I recommend 3 total, increasing by 1 at 2nd, 6th, and 10th).