PDA

View Full Version : Isle of the Undead: IC Thread

Pages : [1] 2

rweird
2012-04-28, 02:20 PM
The night has passed, in the bleak twilight of the morning the city is all but silent, all but for the relentless moan of the zombies outside. Pieces of glass are shattered, though blocked by shelves hastily moved. From above them however, the bleak light filters in. The way upstairs is also blocked, but the downstairs is, as far as you know, undead free. The eight of you are huddled together, to one side of the room. You've just barely met one another, but you are united in one goal, to survive. The life you've know is gone, replaced by a grim fight for survival.

Across the square is a grocery store, to the north of the square, an armory, to the south, an crafting supply store. Beside the general store is an apothecary, you don't know if anyone is there, or if there are zombies inside. a few zombies stagger around the square, but other than that, everything is deserted.

For the IC topic, please use spoilers for OoC actions, dice rolls, etc. List of equipment you know you have here will be posted in the OoC topic.

Links:
Out of Character Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13145441&posted=1#post13145441)
Recruitment Topic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240565)

GnomeGninjas
2012-04-28, 02:33 PM
Homl growls in an almost inaudible voice. Someone have a light? I wanna be secure, so that means we can't have no creepies comin' down stairs while we sleep. We gonna go up stairs and kill 'em first. Harhar.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-04-28, 02:42 PM
Helga sat on her own, reliving the awful moments of the day.
The cardinal staggering out of the church door with the choir boys' blood dripping from his gaping maw...

At Homl's words Helga snapped out of her reverie and turned to him. "A light?" She asked, confused, "If we are to fight, let us do it swiftly with good solid steel in our hands and see if we can save as many of the town's inhabitants as possible, before those creatures find them."

arkol
2012-04-28, 02:42 PM
Gabriel Foss - Pelor Cleric

To the corner of the store one of your fellow survivors kneels to the ground and places his sun adorned shield on the ground in front of himself. He looks at the sun rising from he window and then bows on the shield. The blond man seems to be praying.

preping my spells for today I guess :p

rweird
2012-04-28, 02:47 PM
You've had an (uneasy) nights rest. You have the spells already prepared, though you can change what ones you have.

Anecronwashere
2012-04-28, 02:55 PM
"My my, this is exciting isn't it. camping out in a store, flesh-eating monsters surrounding us. Certainly beats poring over old tomes all day.
I'm Revan by the way, Revan Letas, former apprentice of the recently-deceased Jedal." A strange man said, barely an adult.
his gray eyes sparkle out at you with exuberance that seems well-used but doesn't quite fit the type of face.
Long apprentice robes cover his hands and a hastily-equipped Chainshirt is over his chest.

"Come on then to upstairs." Revan rises, drawing his bow in his left hand, his right holding the string in the shadows an arrow alrerady nocked.

arkol
2012-04-28, 02:58 PM
eh, I think it makes sense he would prep spells at sunlight, being pelor's priest and all... for reference:

2 detect magic, 1 light, 1 protection from evil, 1 bless, 1 vigor and of course and burn them for regular healing spells of same level.

rweird
2012-04-28, 03:08 PM
The way upstairs is blocked by two heavy shelves.

I mean you could have not used spells yesterday, though its your choice.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-04-28, 03:20 PM
Helga

The others seemed to be gathering as well, so with a quick murmured prayer to Heironeus,"Lord, strengthen my arm and guide my sword," she steps up to join them.

As she moves, a shadow detaches itself from the corner, and you see a black/grey wolf pad over to his mistress, a tall, well armoured woman with a large two handed blade at her side.

When she sees the way is blocked she immediately steps up and presses her side against it ready to heave them out the way. She glances back to the others."Be on your guard we don't know whats on the other side." And with that she braces and pushes the shelves.

Strength check: [roll0]
Knowledge (Religion): [roll1]

Anecronwashere
2012-04-28, 03:23 PM
Revan aims the bow at the staircase upwards, Readying himself to Attack should anything appear.

Readying an Action to Attack.
If there is an enemy I attack it.

Cohuge
2012-04-28, 03:36 PM
Awakened by the voices of the others, the previously dozing Ahlzerrek slowly gets up, shaking the sleep from his head. He saw Revan and Helga advancing up the stairs with weapons drawn. Understanding their intentions, he drew his sword from his sheath hastily and came up behind Helga on the stairs. They should have woken him up, he thought, he did not like the idea of getting eaten like those people out on the street because their foolishness.

Anecronwashere
2012-04-28, 03:42 PM
"I see Sleeping Beauty has awoken." Revan jokes, eyes concentrated on the slowly widening gap.
"I'm Revan, I don't think we've been introduced yet. I arrived after you went to sleep."

arkol
2012-04-28, 03:43 PM
Gabriel Foss - Human Cleric

Quickly finishing his prayers Gabriel tucks his shield on his wrist again and draws his morning star and heads towards the others on the stairs. He can't help but overhear Helga's prayers.

"It's good to see that Pelor does not stand alone in this" he says to her, and nods in approval. The sight of the wolf startles him a bit however but he relaxes the grip of his morningstar a bit when he realizes the wolf is with the armored woman.

rweird
2012-04-28, 04:00 PM
The shelves budge, opening to the staircase, going up into darkness.

Cohuge
2012-04-28, 04:06 PM
Glancing back at Revan, Ahlzerrek said "Greetin's Revan, I am Ahlzerrek, Ahl to me friends.", and with that, slowly advanced past Helga into the blackness, keeping an eye out for any of them walkers.

Anecronwashere
2012-04-28, 04:07 PM
Revan follows, grinning broadly as he aims.

rweird
2012-04-28, 04:19 PM
Ahlzerrek: You see a door at the top of the stair, about 20 ft. away at an angle, about 10 ft. up.

Everyone else: Do you have any light sources?

Mangles
2012-04-28, 04:25 PM
A light white sheen flows down Bernoulli's body as he gets up. The soles of his sandals stick heavily to the ground and he starts climbing the wall till he is upside down on the ceiling. "Now that's enough to turn a man's stomach. I'm Bernoulli." He offers his hand to shake while hanging upside down.

arkol
2012-04-28, 04:29 PM
Gabriel could cast a light spell if needed, but he rather use the light from someone else if possible

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-04-28, 04:33 PM
Helga, Human Duskblade with Jaffer, Wolf

Helga advances, falchion drawn and ready. She nods to Gabriel's words. "A knight will stand with any man in defence of the weak." She thought that sounded suitably noble, then spoiled it by adding, "I'm Helga, Helga Ironblade, and this is Jaffer," indicating the wolf.

She approaches the door prepared to kick it open. A true knight is always the first into battle! She reminded herself.

She pushed open the door.

Mangles
2012-04-28, 04:37 PM
A light white sheen flows down Bernoulli's body as he gets up. The soles of his sandals stick heavily to the ground and he starts climbing the wall till he is upside down on the ceiling. "Now that's enough to turn a man's stomach. I'm Bernoulli." He offers his hand to shake while hanging upside down.

Cohuge
2012-04-28, 04:38 PM
Seeing the door despite the dark, Ahlzerrek continued up towards it then stopped. How humans managed to survive so long was a mystery to him. They actually needed light to see at night. Grinning back at the blind humans, he withdrew a torch from his pack and tossed it to the man on the ceiling, thinking that he had his hand out for a torch saying "Here you are, Bernoulli."

arkol
2012-04-28, 04:41 PM

Gabriel nods at those who introduce themselves, but the man standing upside down from the ceiling makes him raise an eyebrow.

Gabriel then cautiously follows behind Helga, morning-star ready to strike what evil comes.

GnomeGninjas
2012-04-28, 04:53 PM
Homl goes forward to the bottom of the stairs, takes out his Kusarigamas, begins whirling them around quickly and loudly bellows a challenge to the flesh eating monsters that lurk above. He wants them to come down to him and his "allies" so they don't get ambushed going upstairs and it is brighter where the group currently is at. Aaaaaaaaaaaargh come and face us you hungry creeps with the might of Kusarigama1 and our strength we shall kill each and every one of you sacks of dead meat that lurk in this building so it is safe for me! Come down and face us I dub thee COWARD!

arkol
2012-04-28, 04:58 PM

Gabriel is so focused on approaching the unknown door that the creams of the man below make him jump on his feet.

"What in the name of...". Gabriel stops himself looking back to see what's happening.

unfairtosome
2012-04-28, 05:15 PM
Wan finally stirs from his spot beside the shelves, jarred from his thoughts as they are shoved aside. Buncha frickin kids. Undead out of nowhere and I'm stuck in a store with a little girl, a fat boy, and a lunkhead I've seen working down in the warehouse district. I'm going to have to stay close to the cleric and the dwarf if I hope to get back to my family alive. If they're even still alive. He sighs and then snorts, trying to make eye contact with either Ahl or Gabriel, to see if they are looking at the motley group with the same kind of disdain and burgeoning hopelessness he is doing his best to hide.

After quickly checking to ensure that the bookshelves can easily be moved back to the original site in a hurry- should that be required- Wan hefts and facilely lights a spare torch from his backpack, silently offering it to Homl."Here," he states gruffly, while his eyes say more than his mouth, straying briefly to Homl's jittery hands: Don't drop it.

[roll0] Craft (trapmaking) to judge the effects of moving the shelves
[roll1] Sense motive on Ahl
[roll2] Sense motive on Gabriel
[roll3] Knowledge (local) to determine why zombies might be in the town

EDIT: Guess I should preview before I post. Falling behind here.

unfairtosome
2012-04-28, 05:23 PM
Wan cringes back from the screaming lunatic and quickly retracts the proffered torch, now drawing his club and scowling- unsure whether to await an attack from the darkness above or to immediately assault the very real danger of a insane, unpredictable companion.

Cohuge
2012-04-28, 05:40 PM
Seeing the grumpy human light a torch, Ahlzerrek, glad he did not light his, says to Bernoulli "Keep it if you want.". Returning the glare Wan gave him, he continued up the stairs next to the others.

Anecronwashere
2012-04-28, 05:42 PM
"Hey! Stop yelling at the zombies. You're doing it wrong it's like this.
:whistles sharply: Oy! meatbags, over here. I've got some nice flesh on my bones for you to snack on."
Revan waits patiently, with a grin, for the Zombies to come, stretching his bow taut.
"You have to tempt them down, not call them cowards."

arkol
2012-04-28, 06:04 PM

If Gabriel didn't have a look of disdain and burgeoning hopelessness before he certainly has now.

"Are you two trying to get us killed?" he snaps at the two men yelling at the cellar.

Anecronwashere
2012-04-28, 06:06 PM
"yes. Why?" responds Revan snarkily
"How is laying an obvious ambush less risky than charging into an unexplored upper floor?

arkol
2012-04-28, 06:10 PM

"There's Pelor knows how many of these... these... abominations out there and you want to attract them? Clearly you haven't seen what I saw on the streets tonight..."

And I counter your chaotic stupid with a dickface-knows-it-all-cleric! :smallbiggrin:

Anecronwashere
2012-04-28, 06:16 PM
"I have enough Arrows. Besides, think of it as as the next great adventure.
Besides, I saw the same kinds of things as you, Undead running, massacres in churches and stores and a feeding frenzy that was a family reunion.
And that poor little girl." Revan looks down in sadness before brightning
"but anyway, we have undead to kill."

arkol
2012-04-28, 06:25 PM

"An adventure?" - Gabriel replies visibly angry. He pauses taking a breath in and out. He addresses Revan again, in a regular tone now: "I don't know who you are boy, but there's thousands of people dying out there and you call it an adventure? I pity you fool!*" and before something decides to accept the two lunatics challenge Gabriel places himself in a defensive position against a wall and raises his shield readying himself.

*Try not to read it in mrT voice :smallwink:

Mangles
2012-04-28, 06:34 PM
Bernoulli

Bernoulli shoots a bolt of Eldritch energy into the ground. "ENOUGH. Now lets all focus our anger on the abominations upstairs." He fires a second bolt at the door handle.

unfairtosome
2012-04-28, 07:28 PM
Wan rolls his eyes at the unfortunate combination of impetuous youth and the kind of blatant stupidity that knows no age. Mildly confused by the dwarf's rebuff, (no time for that now), he steps closer to Gabriel- as if choosing sides- and eyes the others warily, measuring the theoretical benefit of numbers versus the all-too-present danger of proximity to numbskulls calling needless attention to themselves "Adventure. Disgusting."

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-04-28, 07:34 PM
Helga, Duskblade.

Helga gaped at the men bandying their words until one with a little sense made them shut up, but the eldritch energy he wielded gave her a whole new set of things to be worried about.
I might not be too confident about my ... abilities... but some of these people aren't common folk either. I must be on guard. An ever-vigilant knight.

"Assemble! She shouts commandingly, hoping that they will listen to her. (Cha: 8, feel free to ignore)

"There are undead to kill, draw your weapons and fight with me and we will save what is left of this city." She brandishes her sword dramatically.

I have a feeling Helga and Gabriel will be on the same side of self-righteous bossy types without senses of humour. For the moment at least.

rweird
2012-04-28, 07:50 PM
As you yell, argue and act like fools, the zombies outside in the square take notice. You hear there moaning as they approach your barricade and slam against it. As that happens, three zombies stagger towards the stairs.

Initiative:
Helga: 15
Jaffer (Wolf): 16
Ahlzerrek: [roll0]
Revan: [roll1]
Wan: [roll2]
Gabriel: [roll3]
Starke: [roll4]
Bernoulli: [roll5]
Homl: [roll6]
Upstairs Zombies: [roll7]
Square Zombie: [roll8]

unfairtosome
2012-04-28, 08:57 PM
Wan raises an eyebrow at Helga's imperious tone and snorts, unimpressed, before leveling an accusatory glare at the group's noisiest offenders. "Now you've done it," he asserts- more wryly amused than angry or frightened. "Here's your big chance. At 'em, pups." He reattaches his club to his belt and backs up to check the strength of the barricade. A few zombies can't pose a whole lot of danger, but there's no sense in getting surrounded.

[roll0] craft (trapmaking) check on the strength of the barricade.

rweird- did I learn anything from my previous rolls?

Anecronwashere
2012-04-28, 09:07 PM
Revan Letas: Almost-Zombie

As the first Zombie comes into view down the stairs Revan's arrow leaves it's bow, hurtling toward the shambling thing.

"That's not how you do it. You need more... Oomph.
ATTEN-HUT!!!" an imperious voice commands, making every living thing feel the urge to salute.
Cha = 16, feel free to comply :smallamused: or not, depending on your preference.

A second Arrow is already on it's way following the first, hopefully impacting the deceased being.
[roll0]
[roll1]

98 Ammo

rweird
2012-04-28, 09:08 PM
Battle Map:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound12.png

The counter provides cover to those on the other side, and takes four squares to cross. The shelves are impassable, the barricade provides total cover to those on the other side (though it has line of sight) It is shadowy everywhere on the main floor, dark on the stairs and above excepts for torchlight. (Who has torches?) I'm sorry if I made any mistakes, I've been working on this for about an hour and am tired. I'll do more, if need be, in the morning.

Wan: You have no clue how the zombies got there, you don't know enough about the zombies to know if they could break done the barricade, though you think they can, you pushed them there before you went to bed so the zombies most likely could push them away.

arkol
2012-04-28, 11:08 PM
Gabriel seeing as he has no way of reaching the top floor zombies and figuring the barricades will probably hold for a while take a small side step and drops his shield and sheets his morning-star on his belt again.

5ft step to G5. Drop shield as move action and sheet morning-star as move action. Will draw crossbow and shoot next round

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-04-29, 05:48 AM
Helga, Duskblade with Wolf

Jaffer runs barking towards the commotion, smelling dead flesh and growling as he reaches the barricade.
Wolf moves to B14 (he has 50ft movement)

Helga sees the monster shambling towards her and raises her blade two handed, yelling "For honour!"
Attack roll: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-04-29, 05:49 AM
Helga, Duskblade with Wolf

Jaffer runs barking towards the commotion, smelling dead flesh and growling as he reaches the barricade.
Wolf moves to B14 (he has 50ft movement)

Helga sees the monster shambling towards her and raises her blade two handed, yelling "For honour!"
Attack roll against upstairs zombie 1: [roll0]

Mangles
2012-04-29, 07:43 AM
Bernoulli

Bernoulli drops the unlit torch on the ground and moves across the ceiling till he is line with the door and crouches, his hands glowing s sickly orange colour.

move to B 10. ready action to attack the zombie should the barricade not hold within 30 range of him

Cohuge
2012-04-29, 01:12 PM
Ahlzerrek saw the monstrosity that used to be alive standing next to Helga. He had seen what they did to those they managed to grab a hold of. He prepared himself to aid Helga should the corpse attempt to attack her.

Ahlzerrek readys an action, I guess.
(reason for the roll deletion is that I could not use Aid Another (range), and that was the roll for it)

rweird
2012-04-29, 05:21 PM
What is Ahlzerrek's readied action?

People that readied an action: Doing the rolls now would help speed things up.

Cohuge
2012-04-29, 05:24 PM
I don't know. I just want to be able to help Helga should she be grappled. If I cannot ready an action for that, then I do nothing.

@V Okay, Ahlzerrek readys an attack action. Sorry about that.

rweird
2012-04-29, 05:40 PM
You could ready an action to attack a zombie if it comes in reach.

GnomeGninjas
2012-04-29, 05:58 PM
Homl will double move to C3 if it is bright there if not he will move to G11 and say Retreat to the center of the room! Take possesion of the center of the ring and kill everything that tries to take it from you! Basic strategy people.

rweird
2012-04-29, 06:40 PM
Homl: How do you get to C3?

GnomeGninjas
2012-04-29, 08:04 PM
I'm not Elbone in this game but I assume you mean me. I get there by walking up the stairs, through my teammates and past my the dead zombie. If I am unable to for some reason then use the other location I specified.

unfairtosome
2012-04-30, 02:27 AM
Wan scowls at the idiot scuttling around the ceiling, thinking: Jackass. Though I suppose he's a lot safer up there than me on my legs down here. He abandons the thought and, moving quickly, exclaims, "I don't think the barricades are going to hold for long now that they know we're in here. Someone give me a hand reinforcing them with these shelves!" Positioning himself between the three nearest shelves, he begins to scan them for anything that might prove useful.

Noticing the panicked mule getting more restless as the dead approach, he shouts at it- hoping to frighten it further into shifting a shelf for him.

Move to E10
[roll1] Knowledge: Engineering to determine how to best reinforce the barricades with the shelves
[roll2] Craft: Trapmaking to determine how to best to set up the shelves to collapse outward if/when the zombies make it through the first level
[roll3] Handle Animal to hopefully get the mule to do... well, something useful

edit: apparently I can't search yet, as it's a full round action.
edit again: whoops, I goofed that up. Modifiers should be +3 on Engineering, +8 on Trapmaking.

rweird
2012-04-30, 07:00 PM
Helgas strike misses, restricted by the narrowness so the stairs, the arrow strikes the door frame, Revan not wanting to hit Helga. THe first zombie strikes with his arms as the second tries to pin Helga. Meanwhile, a thudding sound from outside marks the start of the zombies attack on the barricade. It shudders, though holds, but for how long?

Attacks on Helga
Slam 1: [roll0]
Slam 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Grab (Provokes AoO, if deals damage, grapple fails): [roll4]
Damage: [roll5] non-lethal
Opposed Grapple to establish a hold: [roll6]

Wan's Knowledge Checks:
You think the barricade could hold for about a minute and a half if the zombies just hit it, if people brace in, maybe longer, though if they try to shove, it could in under 20 seconds. You don't have the time to reinforce the barricade with the zombies pounding on it, though you could try to move more shelves and hope they go away if you stop drawing attention, the door will hold for maybe four minutes with one zombie on it, sooner if more attack.

Battle Map:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound2.png

Everyone missed them as far as I know (I assume Revan takes firing into melee penalties.) Round 2.

arkol
2012-04-30, 07:07 PM
I'm suposed to be on G5. Can we on the ground floor see the zombies upstairs or is that wall on the way?

GnomeGninjas
2012-04-30, 07:37 PM
Homl
Homl grimaces as he hears cries of pain, the jingle of chain mail, and the thuds of someone failing down the stairs. Sounds like the gal with the falchion didn't have what it takes.
Homl moves to D13 and readies an action to wolf fang strike the closest zombie to get into reach, if his first attack drops it he will attack another zombie that gets into reach, if multiple get into reach after he drops the closest the injured ones take priority if there are no or multiple injured ones the farther south ones take priority. If zombies provoke attacks of opportunity roll them for me.

unfairtosome
2012-04-30, 08:25 PM
Wan's jaw drops as he sees some of his companions just standing around, essentially conceding the barricade to the zombies. "We've got some time, you ninnies! If we're quick, we can use it to push some of these shelves against the barricade and at least shape the battlefield to our advantage..." he sighs and is saddened to realize he may need to fully explain what that means, "...and avoid fighting all of them at once!" While grumbling, he sweeps his hand through the surrounding shelves, shining his torch closely while keeping an eye out for items that could prove immediately useful, or in the dark times to come. No sense in losing anything valuable in the scrum if it can be helped.
After a moment, he raises his voice and calls to those on the stairs. "What news upstairs? We can buy some time, but without luck, we're about to face a whole mess of them at once!"

[roll0] Search

Wan plans to spend the next round on a charge to shove the shelf closest up against the barricade. He'd certainly appreciate another shoulder.

Mangles
2012-05-01, 01:07 AM
Bernoulli

Seeing as the door took the initial impact, Bernoulli and head to the shelf near the barricade and flips down to the floor. He starts pushing on it to try and move it.

move to f12. Start pushing the shelf. str check[roll0]

Anecronwashere
2012-05-01, 02:56 AM
Revan drops his longbow as helga falls, charging past Alzerrek and extend his right hand, which was almost radiating a cold energy
"Stop. Right now! You will Halt!" Revan's voice is the chill touch of the grave as he speaks calmly but forcefully, his right hand covered in pulsating red lines as the already greyer than normal skin goes even more grey.

Move Action: Drops Longbow
Standard: Move Action: Move forward to E3
Free Action: Rebuking Check

[roll0]
[roll1]
+1 to both, forgot my Improved Turning
EDIT: So I Rebuke the 3 Undead unless they have 3HD or more. the Outsiders are out of range though.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-01, 05:39 AM
Homl
Bah, the battle fields fine! We just need to be ready for when they burst through the baricade and not just spend our time trying to fix it! Its to crowded up at the stairs for us to do much there. We need to kill the creepies right here!

unfairtosome
2012-05-01, 08:55 AM
"Don't try to think, boy. You'll hurt yourself."

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-01, 10:04 AM
Helga Ironblade, Duskblade

Helga staggered as the creatures swarmed on her, and as one tried to grab her she struck out even as her consciousness began to fade.

Not sure if I get an AoO since after the first two slams she'll be unconscious.

If she does:
[roll0]
[roll1]

rweird
2012-05-01, 04:11 PM
arkol: You can't see the upstairs, sorry, your at G5, not sure why I put G4, I guess I make mistakes when I make a map for these many people.

Cohuge: Helga is grappled you can't step over her, though you can attack the zombie.

arkol
2012-05-01, 04:21 PM
No worries. It's only natural. Besides it's a minor mistake

Gabriel knocks a bolt on his crossbow and jumps over the counter and let's it fly

If I understood correctly I think I can make it to E7 and shoot zombie 4 after wan moves.

attack
[roll0]
[roll1]

rweird
2012-05-01, 04:34 PM
arkol: If you shoot, your opponent has total cover. I don't think you can make it to E7 with a single move either, you could move to E5 and shoot to the same effect.

arkol
2012-05-01, 04:51 PM
Ok I'm confused. So they have total cover (because of the barricades) no matter where I go hence it's no use shooting them? Or from my intended location they have total cover and I could instead go to E5 and shoot?

If the former I would like to revise my action entirely, if the later then yes I move to E5 instead and shoot (and miss most likely :smalltongue: )

rweird
2012-05-01, 04:58 PM
They have total cover because of the barricade, the you can shoot from E5 or E7, you just can't reach E7 with a single move action. Though total cover prevents you from being able to shoot them in general.

arkol
2012-05-01, 05:09 PM
Right. Then my whole idea, even from last round, doesn't make much sense... if I can re-do the action from this round I would rather do a double move towards Wan's. If my math is correct I can make it to D13 or D12 depending if I can make that last diagonal because of the shelf.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-01, 05:44 PM
Homl

"Don't try to think, boy. You'll hurt yourself."

If this was directed at Homl he says "Don't try to be stupid, I'll slash your face open." and feels that he is very clever.

Cohuge
2012-05-01, 08:40 PM
Amazed at how fast the zombie managed to overcome his comrade, Ahlzerrek slashed mightily at the walking corpse that was wrapping itself around Helga.

Attack Roll: [roll0]

Damage Roll: [roll1]

rweird
2012-05-02, 04:26 PM
I have some questions with some of your actions. Please clarify them so I can update the battle map.

Anecronwashere: Your action stated: Move Action: Drops Longbow Should be free action, if you want to 'sheath' it it is a move action
Standard: Move Action: Move forward to E3 The square Helga is being grappled by a zombie
Free Action: Rebuking Check Standard Action

Problems in bold.

Mangles: Are you trying to secure the door by holding the shelf steady, move something else to further secure it, or move the shelf away from the door?

al'Lan Mandrag: I need your bleed out roll. What does Jarred do?

I don't want to update the battle map more than once so i'm clarifying things I'm confused on.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-02, 05:31 PM
Hadn't realised we were on round 2 yet.
Stabilize: [roll0] {1-10= stabilize} So... Not stabilized.
Current HP: -2

Jaffer, unaware of his mistress's plight snarls at the barricades, preparing to savage any of the creatures that break through.
Ready Attack action.

Mangles
2012-05-02, 06:39 PM
trying to move the shelf that runs from e13 to g13 against the rest of the barricade.

Anecronwashere
2012-05-03, 02:25 AM
Drop: yeah, meant Sheath sorry
Move: Sorry, thought she was unconscious. I won't move then
Rebuke: Quicken Turning. It is a free Action for me

rweird
2012-05-03, 04:13 PM
Anecronwashere: Sorry, I forgot you had quickened turning. Helga is bleeding out, though the zombie is still in her square. Please record your use of the arrow last round and your rebuke attempt.

Arkol: I assume you don't have your armor on due to the speed you need to move.

Battle Map:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound3.png

The zombies upstairs cover, at Revan's rebuke. The zombies at the barricade throw themselves at it again. The greatsword digs deep into the zombies flesh, leaving it barely in tact. The people trying to push the shelves have no success.

Wan's Search: The area you searched it a collection of ropes, grappling hooks, climbing tools, and tents.

Round 3.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-03, 04:43 PM
Helga, Duskblade

Roll to stabilize:
[roll0] 1-10=Stabilized.

Helga lies unconscious.

Jaffer continues to growl and stare at the barricades as he smells the vile flesh on the other side.

Cohuge
2012-05-03, 04:56 PM
Removing his greatsword from the zombie's flesh, Ahlzerrek slashed again, hoping to finish the monstrosity off.

Attack: [roll0]
Hit: [roll1]

Anecronwashere
2012-05-03, 04:57 PM
Revan looks at his energy-infused hand with shock as the 3 Zombies cower
"Did not know I could do that. I wonder what else that damn kid gave me."

unfairtosome
2012-05-03, 05:09 PM
Wan, rolling his eyes at Homl's inane comment and wishing naught but the finest zombie kisses upon him, moves swiftly toward the shelves. As he arrives, he pulls his crowbar from where it was strapped to the outside of his backpack, leaning down and leveraging it under the shelf. With a word of support to Bernoulli, he flexes and heaves with his legs, attempting to shove it closer to the barricade- hoping the added bulk will stop the encroaching presence in that area.

Wan moves to E12, drawing his crowbar, which he uses as leverage to move the shelf.
[roll0] Strength check

Mangles
2012-05-03, 05:21 PM
Bernoulli joins in with Wan, pushing once more against the shelve.

Mangles
2012-05-03, 05:27 PM
messed up my roll...ie forgot it
[roll0]

arkol
2012-05-03, 05:30 PM
Actually I did have it, but I'm too used to move30 characters. Oh well. let's just say I didn't.

Gabriel seeing as Wan seems to know what he's doing on the barricades goes for the door to hold it off.

Move to C14 and try to block the door with Wolf. Or maybe B14 if the wolf moves from there. Do I need some check?

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-03, 05:59 PM
Homl continues to wait for the zombies to break through. I ready my action again, same as before.
[roll0]
[roll1d20+3 [roll1]

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-03, 06:00 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]

rweird
2012-05-04, 06:05 AM
Arkol, the door is already blocked, what do you use to further block it with?

arkol
2012-05-04, 11:00 AM
My own body? You know sort of pressing myself against it so it doesn't break down

rweird
2012-05-04, 05:27 PM
Okay, thanks, I wanted to be sure.

rweird
2012-05-06, 01:18 PM
The shelf budges, as that happens the door to the back of the store bursts open, and out shamble three zombies. The greatsword misses the zombie, sticking into the door frame instead.

Battle Map:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Solo%20Arena%20I/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound4.png

unfairtosome
2012-05-06, 02:40 PM
Well, there goes our escape route, Wan thinks, yelling to those in the stairwell:

"Incoming! Three more through the back door! Did you guys finish them off up there yet because we're going to need you real soon."

Positioning himself between two shelves, he drops his crowbar and pulls out his hammer, cocking his arm back to throw it.

Moving to E9, dropping the crowbar, then drawing a light hammer and readying an action to throw it when he gets a clear shot at a zombie approaching within 20 feet

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-06, 03:05 PM
Helga Ironblade

roll to stabilize on 1-10 [roll0]

Jaffer turns to see the other creatures spilling in, but seeing their numbers snarls and waits

Delay action till others have gone.

rweird
2012-05-06, 03:23 PM
Wan: If you roll your readied actions now, I could just apply them when they trigger it and it won't waste any time.

unfairtosome
2012-05-06, 03:36 PM
You got it.

[roll0] to hit
[roll1] damage

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-06, 04:19 PM
Homl rushes to face the new threat and strikes with both his weapons attack the closest monster.
(Move to c7 and wolf fang strike the zombie who is in reach)
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]

Mangles
2012-05-06, 06:05 PM
Bernoulli heads to attack the new threat. "Dam zombies everywhere." His hands glow sickly orange before the power lashes out at the undead.

move to B 11, shoot zombie 1 with a eldritch blast
[roll0] for [roll1]

arkol
2012-05-06, 11:39 PM

Upon seeing the zombies rushing in Gabriel can only think "Curses!", but doesn't vocalize his words. Instead while keeping his own body weight against the wall he shoots the first zombie from the door and reloads his crossbow.

shooting zombie 1 assuming the eldrich blast didn't kill it (doubtfully). If it somehow did, shoot zombie n2

attack
1d20+
damage
[roll0]

arkol
2012-05-06, 11:41 PM
messed up that roll there

[roll0]

oh well.... guess this is still not the time Gabriel realizes piercing weapons don't work so well vs zombies.

Cohuge
2012-05-07, 04:55 PM
"Bloody corpse!" Ahlzerrek yelled as he reeled back for another blow at the zombie in the doorway.

Hit: [roll1]

Cohuge
2012-05-07, 04:57 PM
Wow, two messed up rolls in a row. Was not thinking there.

Hit: [roll0]

rweird
2012-05-08, 03:56 PM
Just waiting on you Anecronwashere

Anecronwashere
2012-05-08, 09:29 PM
Revan looks over the staircase and holds his glowing arm high once more
"Stop Moving. I Command you."

[roll0]
[roll1]

"And as for you two. Go and barricade the door from the others."
Revan gestures at two of the 3 Zombies above him to walk past him and head towards the barricade
"Don't attack them. I have them under my control for...some reason. Probably a Jilite Feedback from the Draconic and the Mutagens causing a Keldas Effect.
Huh, I knew studying those Wizardy scrolls would do something."

Standard: Command 2 of the Zombies to head towards the barricade, hands up in surrender
Free: Turning

rweird
2012-05-10, 04:20 PM
Anercronwashere You can't see over the staircase. It has a wall that completely blocks it. I'll assume you moved so you can see them.

Everyone: Who has torches? Do Gnomegninjas and Mangles attacks have miss chance? If so:
Homl 1 (I'm not rolling for the misses): [roll0] 1-20
Bernoulli: [roll1] 1-20

The blast strikes Zombie 1 in the arms and Zombie 1 Falls, slain by Homl's kursarigama. Alhzerrick's greatsword finishes the zombie on Helga. The zombies outside slam against the barricade again.

Locations:
Homl: C7
Revan: I4
Bernoulli: B11
Everyone Else: Unchanged
Zombie 2 (Rebuked 10): B4
Zombie 3 (Rebuked 10): C4
Upstairs Zombie 2 (Commanded): E3
Upstairs Zombie 3 (Commanded): D3

I need Jaffer's action if he takes one.

Round 5

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-10, 05:27 PM
Helga Ironblade

Roll to see if she stabilizes:
[roll0] 1-10= Stabilized

Jaffer, hearing the wood give turns and sees the shambling corpses approach. Snarling he hurls himself towards the creatures intent on tearing their flesh from their bones.

Move to B6 and attack zombie 1
Attack roll: [roll1]
Bite damage: [roll2]

If it hits then free trip attack:
[roll3]

rweird
2012-05-10, 07:52 PM
You stabilized last round, zombie 1 is dead destroyed.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-11, 02:13 AM
Woops, forgot about that. Do you mean Jaffer's attack destroys him, or he's already destroyed. If he's already destroyed then Jaffer will just attack Zombie 2.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-11, 05:33 AM
Homl five foot steps to c7 and full attacks zombie 3.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
EDIT: Since there rebuked I get +2 to hit right? I didn't remember to include it.

Mangles
2012-05-11, 04:42 PM
Bernoulli moves back to the ceiling and closer the the zombie threat, his hands glow orange once more and the energy strikes out at a zombie.

Moves to B10 the roof.
Bernoulli doesn't have a torch, he dropped it on the ground.
attack the zombie at b4 [roll0] for [roll1]

rweird
2012-05-11, 05:40 PM
The zombie was destroyed before Jaffer attacked.

Cohuge, Anecronwashere, arkol, unfairtosome, and al'Lan Mandrag, I'm waiting on your actions for this round.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-11, 05:45 PM
Helga Ironblade

Wounded and unconscious, Helga lies where she fell.

Jaffer continues to snap at the Zombies in front of him, attempting to get in under their guard and floor them.

Attack roll: [roll0]

Trip if attack hits: [roll2]

unfairtosome
2012-05-11, 05:51 PM
Wan shrugs, a little put off that some of the others charged at the zombies rather than letting them attack a superior position, and moves. Picking up his crowbar, he strides over toward Gabriel to help brace the door while the others pick apart the zombies who've managed to break in. Once again, he calls upstairs. "What's the story up there, guys? Is everyone alright? Is it safe? We've got company down here!"

Move: sheathing hammer, picking up crowbar
Standard: Move to D12

Re: torch, Wan is holding one. It's lit.

Anecronwashere
2012-05-11, 07:40 PM
"It's perfectly safe, I told them who's boss and they are cowering in fear. I sent a couple to help bar the doors so don't slaughter them."
Revan continued to Command the Undead to bar the doors.

unfairtosome
2012-05-11, 08:04 PM
Say what?? Wan thinks, alarmed. These people are lunatics.

Gabriel:
"He did what?" Wan murmurs to Gabriel. "Did he say he was a priest, too? You guys can do that?"

Cohuge
2012-05-11, 08:08 PM
Hearing Revan and seeing the zombies in front of him start to shamble forward, Ahlzerreck is unsure. He looks at Helga lying on the ground and back towards the commanded zombies. "I hope ye are right about them Revan." he said as he left Helga's side and started down the stairs and towards the rest of the group.

Ahlzerreck has torches. I fumbled around at start and one is lying on the ground somewhere.

Move to: G4

Anecronwashere
2012-05-11, 08:18 PM
"Nope. Not sure at all cause it's a new trick I picked up. Still they seem pretty subservient, give us a yell if they start eating you."
Revan smiles, obviously enjoying the fight and the excitement.

rweird
2012-05-12, 12:27 PM
waiting on you arkol.

arkol
2012-05-12, 08:53 PM
GAH sorry...

To Wan he reply: "I.. er... am not sure. I learned about it... in theory It is certainly doable but..."
he intentional doesn't finish the sentence and instead let's fly another bolt and reloads.

shooting at whatever zombie I can shoot... and keep bracing the wall
[roll0]
[roll1]

rweird
2012-05-13, 03:12 PM
Another Zombie falls, the fists of the zombies outside continue to pound. The barricade is beginning to give way and is showing signs of damage.

Battle Map:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound6.png

Round 6

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-13, 03:42 PM
Homl will reready wolf fang strike. Who killed zombie 2? (i'm keeping track of my kills)

rweird
2012-05-13, 03:47 PM
The wolf and the warlock killed zombie 2, you missed twice, the wolf finished him.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-13, 03:56 PM
Helga Ironblade, Or maybe just the wolf, Jaffer....

Jaffer darts forward, hamstringing one of the walkers, and moving on as it falls. He lunges at the throat of the next creature, hoping to tear its (un)life.

Attack against Zombie 3

[roll0]
[roll1]

If successful, then free trip attack [roll2]

unfairtosome
2012-05-13, 08:25 PM
Oops, I meant to be at D14 last turn to help brace the door. I guess I do that.

As Wan sees the two- evidently controlled- zombies, Ahlzerrek and Revan emerge from the stairway, he's puzzled. "Where's the girl? Is she alright?"

Anecronwashere
2012-05-13, 11:00 PM
"Lying down somewhere, lazy person. It was only one, or well two, claws. Oh, you can heal right? I would advise you help her."

rweird
2012-05-14, 04:03 PM
The last uncontrolled zombie falls to Jaffer's bite.

Cohuge
2012-05-14, 05:11 PM
"Aye, the lass took a spill. Perhaps ye could help her later and she will repay ye in kind." agreed Ahlzerrek with a chuckle as he climbed over the counter towards the barricade.

Moves to: F8

arkol
2012-05-14, 05:25 PM
Gabriel quickly moves towards helga.

(I'm pretty sure I need at least a double move to get to her..)

"Hold the fort here Mr Wan"

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-14, 05:34 PM
Jaffer, the wolf

Jaffer worries the fallen zombie's leg, but grews tired of it when the body tears too quickly and the flesh tastes rancid.

He looks about, but unable to see his mistress, follows her scent instead, padding along, wary of moving too fast in case he sets off one of the humans.

rweird
2012-05-14, 06:45 PM
al'Lan Mandrag: Jaffer has the attack trick twice so he will attack things he normally wouldn't, right?

Arkol: Where exactly are you going?

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-14, 07:42 PM
Yep, plus Come, Defend, Guard and Track, ow listed on character sheet.

arkol
2012-05-14, 07:59 PM
I think I can make it to E4

Mangles
2012-05-14, 08:14 PM
"We should leave here. There are too many coming in the front door."

Bernoulli moves to the back door and checks whether the coast is clear outside.

Anecronwashere
2012-05-14, 09:22 PM
"If you want her to repay in kind you should use Lay on Hands not a Cure spell though."
Revan hears Bernoulli and draws his mace.
"Spoilsports. I was itching for an actual fight.
Go on then, get out while I hold them off."

Moving to E7.
Standard to Command my Undead to follow Homl until further notice.

Will use my Free Action Turning after everyone else has moved away, towards the back-door.
[roll0]
[roll1]

When everyone has moved away from the barricade:
"Now you walking dead, let me show you what a Part-Zombie can do."
Revan holds his glowing hand up and it seems to pulse, washing everyone around him in the chill touch of the grave and affecting the zombies with a powerful Rebuke
"I do so love this new power."

unfairtosome
2012-05-14, 11:55 PM
"If you want her to repay in kind you should use Lay on Hands not a Cure spell though."

I thought the exact same thing... my character sure didn't, though. :smallbiggrin:

Wan gives Revan a look of disgust and begins worrying about the fate of his wife anew. Shrugging off Gabriel's advice- It's probably best that I go, too, in case she needs to be carried- he jogs quickly around the counter alongside the cleric.

Double move to G4

As he passes Bernoulli, he catches his proffered suggestion.

"We should leave here. There are too many coming in the front door."

"I agree. As soon as we can ensure the girl is able to be moved, it's more than time to move on a bit more defensible. Let's not forget to do a quick recon and pick anything off the shelves that might be useful, either. How's it look out there? Hopefully we can slip out the back before the zombies break in through the front."

Glancing at Homl and Revan, he adds in an undertone: "...And preferably we can leave without either of the bozos who were yelling at the zombies to attract them in in the first place."

Spot [roll0] to look at one of the controlled zombies as I pass it and see if I can learn anything new about it.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-15, 05:38 AM
Homl moves to c12 and readies wolf fang strike against the first uncontrolled zombie to come into reach. We shouldn't retreat, there aren't to many of them!
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
Its not minus three its plus three on my attack rolls I don't know why I did -3.

rweird
2012-05-15, 04:13 PM
Anecronwashere: I don't think you can rebuke something with total cover.

Mangles: beyond the room the zombies came from is another room, a few candles light it, and at the end a chink of brighter light shows the back door. (I'll try to add the room next round, not sure how to show it and the upstairs, maybe two maps, upstairs and downstairs.) I don't think that you could move all the way there with a double move.

rweird
2012-05-18, 12:19 PM
Anecronwashere: What do you do because you can't rebuke them from total cover?

Anecronwashere
2012-05-18, 09:03 PM
I follow the others then, drawing my Bow.

rweird
2012-05-19, 08:56 AM
Main Store:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound7.png

Back Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreBackroomSeigeRound7.png

The Darkest part is pitch black, the lighter part is only shadowy, though I didn't include light sources you may be carrying.

Sorry I didn't put in the letter/Number grid, I will next round.

Round 8.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-19, 10:46 AM
Jaffer, the wolf

Jaffer runs to his fallen mistress, circling her body and whimpering.

Move to D3

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-19, 12:44 PM
Homl readies an action to wolf fang strike the closest undead who breaks through.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
Get over here and help me kill these creeps when they come through!

arkol
2012-05-19, 02:59 PM
Gabriel keeps moving toward Helga.

another double move. I stop at d3 if I can move over her. F3 if I can't.

Mangles
2012-05-19, 04:29 PM
Bernoulli calls out to the main room, keeping himself ready for any more zombies that shoe. "Hey Dwarf, come have a look in here. I can't see anything."

ready action to blast any zombies i see.
[roll0] for [roll1]

Cohuge
2012-05-19, 05:15 PM
Having just arrived near the barricade to assist his comrades only to see them running the opposite way, Ahlzerreck shouted "Oi, where are all ye goin'?" in confusion. Then understanding dawned upon him when he saw the condition of the barricade.

In response to Bernoulli's statement, he said "Fine, ceiling-human." and ran back towards him.

Full move to B5.

unfairtosome
2012-05-19, 09:52 PM
Wan darts up the staircase and casts a worried look over the unconscious young girl.

Move to F3, Ready an action to Assist Another on a Heal check: [roll0] When Gabriel gets a chance to look her over

rweird
2012-05-20, 07:45 AM
Waiting on you Anecronwashere.

Anecronwashere
2012-05-20, 07:52 AM
Move to G12 and wait for a gap in the barricade

rweird
2012-05-20, 07:19 PM
The barricade is beginning to give. You scurry this way and that getting ready.

Front Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound8.png

Back Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Solo%20Arena%20I/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound81.png

Round 9

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-20, 07:28 PM
Ready wolf fang strike for closest zombie
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Anecronwashere
2012-05-21, 01:12 AM
Revan stands there, arm pulsing with power as he waits
"Minions, tear down the barricade, no sense waiting any more than necessary. How goes the healing Cleric-dude?".

Command the Zombies to pull the barricade down in the corner they are in

Mangles
2012-05-21, 01:52 AM
"What kind of madness has struck you, that barricade is giving us the time needed to escape." Bernoulli looks at the top of the dwarfs head.

"After you floor dwarf, better to leave the mad here so we can save the sane."

Bernoulli will follow the dwarf into the next room if he leads, keeping to the ceiling.

arkol
2012-05-21, 08:57 AM
Gabriel kneels down near the woman. He hesitates for a moment considering which spell to use. Seeing as the current situation seems not to over yet he decides for a less efficient but quicker spell.

burning a bless spell for a CLW.

[roll0]

not sure if that's enough to bring her to positives. my spoken reaction will depend on that.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-21, 10:16 AM
Helga Ironblade

Yep, now on 3/10 HP

"Uhhh?" Helga mumbled as consciousness returns. She doesn't make any other foolish comments like 'What happened?' - She knew, she had failed and had been lucky to survive.
She stumbles to her feet, still shaky and turns to Gabriel: "I thank you, you have saved my life this day, I only hope to repay the favour." There, that sounded suitably knightly. She beckoned to Jaffer and the pair of them prepare to rejoin the fight.

Delay actions if possible, waiting for Wan to move so Helga can et downstairs.

arkol
2012-05-21, 10:47 AM
Gabriel smiles when she get's up.

"She's alright" he says rather loudly so the ones downstairs can hear him. To her he adds:

"I have a feeling you will have plenty of opportunities to pay that dept Lady Knight."

unfairtosome
2012-05-21, 02:21 PM
Wan seems relieved as Helga pulls herself off the ground, having offered her a hand up for support; a genuine smile takes over his face for the first time since the crisis began... before quickly returning to a somewhat sorrowful expression. I hope my own daughters have found a safe hiding spot, away from crazed companions such as the ones downstairs. At least they're not old enough yet and too smart to thrust themselves into the thick of it like this one.

"Now, girl," he admonishes gruffly, as he leads the way back down the stairs. "Don't go charging into the mess and leave it to happen again. They're at the front gates, so to speak, and so we must slip out the back door. The fat ceiling-clinger is scouting ahead." His speech stops short at that thought, not appearing too confident in the results of that particular assignment.

As he rounds the corner downstairs and takes in the scene, his tone takes on a more urgent pitch. "Hurry! We've less time than I thought! The blasted fool set his thralls to tear down the barricade from the inside! We must away!"

Double move to C4 if Bernoulli/Ahl haven't moved through the doorway, B3 if they have. Wan is holding a lit torch.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-21, 03:45 PM
Helga Ironblade

She felt abashed by Wan's reprimand, and responded somewhat gruffly; "He got a lucky hit, that's all. I don't plan on letting it happen again."

rweird
2012-05-21, 03:54 PM
You can move through an allies square no problem. Just need Cohuge's action and we can go to the next round.

DM Rolls:
][roll0]
[roll1]

unfairtosome
2012-05-21, 04:08 PM
"Oh young one, I don't mean anything by it," Wan smiles warmly and explains. "I've got two daughters myself, just a little younger than you. I'm worried about them, is all. I'm sure you can easily imagine what your own parents would say if they knew the straits we were in."

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-21, 04:29 PM
Don't retreat. We need to be able to fix the baricade after the creepies come in and we kill them off.

unfairtosome
2012-05-21, 04:38 PM
Wan pointedly ignores the idiot who seems to be working at cross-purposes to the survival of the group.

arkol
2012-05-21, 04:47 PM
forgot my move action. Gabriel will move to i6

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-21, 06:39 PM
Helga pointedly ignores the idiot who seems to be patronising her.

OOC, no offence meant- just Helga's Knightish and high minded thoughts.

unfairtosome
2012-05-21, 08:15 PM
OOC
Hah, none taken. You remind him of his little girls, particularly given the similar level of capability in defending yourself thus far:smallwink:

rweird
2012-05-22, 05:37 AM
Cohuge: I just need your actions.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-23, 06:33 AM
If he doesn't post by Friday can we just skip him?

rweird
2012-05-23, 04:03 PM
Yes, I'll PM him now.

Cohuge
2012-05-23, 05:49 PM
Bloody subscriptions. They did not tell me that this was all happening. Sorry all.

Ahlzerreck looks up at Bernoulli, replys "Follow me, human. I have no desire to become a corpse's meal.", and proceeds into the darkness warily.

I move to Back room F3.

rweird
2012-05-24, 04:20 PM
The backroom seems deserted. With the zombie minions trying to tear down the barricade, the zombies seem to be making more progress.

Front Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound10.png

Back Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeBackRoomRound10.png

Round 10.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-24, 04:38 PM
Someone assist me they'll come through in a sec! Don't be stupid cowards.
Ready wolf fang strike on closest zombie.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-25, 02:12 AM
Helga Ironblade

Helga, restored, runs down the stairs towards the shop floor hoping to regain her honour, Jaffer darting ahead of her.

Jaffer to C4. Helga to H4.

Anecronwashere
2012-05-25, 04:45 AM
"Why do you think I'm here. You get the ones next to you, I'll get the ones you aren't."

Ready Action to shoot the next Undead that is a valid target (not my own Undead)
[roll0]
[roll1]

Mangles
2012-05-25, 06:46 AM
"Don't be stupid hero's. We need to survive this not go out in a blaze of glory." Bernoulli moves through the back room towards the door.

double move to a8

Anecronwashere
2012-05-25, 07:02 AM
"Why not both? Blaze of Glory followed by an actual escape. It's only like 7 Zombies."

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-25, 07:20 AM
Yeah, we even have them out numbered, where will you run to anyway? Back has broken door.

Cohuge
2012-05-25, 09:56 AM
Ahlzerrek followed Bernoulli to the door. "Aye, if they want to die, let them stay. That lass and I could barely take one of them, much less seven." he agreed with Bernoulli.

Move to B8

unfairtosome
2012-05-25, 03:18 PM
Wan motions ahead to Bernoulli and Ahlzerrak. "Don't waste your breath arguing with them. Hopefully the cleric and the girl will follow, but we can't afford to physically drag them out if it's not their will. And honestly, we're better off without the other two. Maybe the next store we seek shelter in, we'll even be able to properly search for items before they go screaming at the zombies."

Does the map accurately reflect what Wan can see with the lit torch in his hand?

Following with the torch, he peers down each (row? aisle? pathway?) as they pass.

[roll0] Spot
double move to C8

rweird
2012-05-26, 06:47 AM
unfairtosome: No, Expand the area of light one square, that is bright. The 20 ft. beyond it is shadowy, the shelves block line of sight.

Back Room Dwellers: You don't see anything moving besides each other.

arkol
2012-05-26, 10:34 AM
Gabriel will move towards the backroom and after a quick observation of the scene, he carefully considers his words, directed at Wan and the others in the backroom already.

"Look, I don't like the idea but this is a good opportunity. There's not that many of them outside. and we are quite a few. We're still barricaded and protected should something go wrong. This is a good fighting opportunity if we have have one. But only if we do it together. We can stand as one, and fight them back."

He pauses for a moment. " 'Cause if we are to flee every-time we run into them... fleeing is all we're gonna do from now on..."

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-26, 02:00 PM
Foolish cowards, you flee from them when we have them out numbered, haha. You stupid. Listen to your less cowardly friend. Help me and the controlled monsters and the guy bossin' them around fight off the hordes out side.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-28, 06:19 AM
I think we're ready for an updated battle map.

rweird
2012-05-28, 10:57 AM
The controlled zombies pull the shelves back, Revan's arrow strikes one in the chest. The horde surges forwards, striking at Revan with there fists.

Attacks on Revan:
Zombie 1: [roll0]
Zombie 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Zombie 3: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

Front Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound11.png

Back Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigebackroomRound11.png

Round 11.

rweird
2012-05-28, 11:01 AM
Critical Confirmation and Revan: [roll0]
Extra Damage: [roll1]

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-28, 11:31 AM
Homl will five foot step to d12 and full attack zombie1 if he is still alive. If zombie 1 has been killed he will move to e13 and wolf fang strike zombie 2.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-05-28, 12:38 PM
Helga Ironblade

Helga, shocked at the over confidence and downright stupidity of Revan, hurried to a defensible position: it already seemed that the tide of flesh had swamped him and his attendants, and with a large mule in the way, she knew she wouldn't be able to reach him in time.

"Come back!" She yelled after the men who'd disappeared out the back. She hoped Gabriel would stand with her, but she didn't know if the others would return.

Move to D4.
Jaffer stays where he is.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-28, 01:10 PM
Glad you decided to help. I don't know if ya can help much though. The creepies proved they out fight ya on the stairs up there. Just try not to get eated alive without killing afew of these guys first.

arkol
2012-05-28, 02:57 PM
Undecided between staying and fighting and leaving Gabriel hesitates for a moment. He then takes a step to get behind the counter picks up his shield and prepares his crossbow to shoot.

free 5ft step to G5. Move action to pick up my shield and another one to "store" it away. Strap to the backpack or something like that.

Anecronwashere
2012-05-29, 07:04 AM
"Ow. Hehe. Ahahaha nice try but time to back off meatbags. NOW!" Revan's face turned to one of Rage as he dropped his weapon, his hand glowing with Unholy Power. The zombies recoil from the attacking energy

"Help maybe. I'll hold them down, you butcher them. I don't think I can keep doing this all day yet. I can feel the virus depleting."

Turn Undead:
[roll0]
[roll1]
Down to 1hp gulp

Mangles
2012-05-30, 06:39 AM
Bernoulli pushes open the back door and looks outside.

Cohuge
2012-05-30, 02:27 PM
Ahlzerreck, ducking slightly under Bernoulli also peeked outside.

unfairtosome
2012-05-30, 03:08 PM
Wan waits, somewhat impatiently, to be told by those in front what's through the door, while also keeping an eye and an ear toward where they came from, to gain clues as to whether the zombies have broken in yet and/or if there are others from the initial group coming to join those preparing to exit the building.

Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]

rweird
2012-05-30, 04:12 PM
People looking out the door: You see an alley, no undead are in sight, the place seems deserted excepts for the commotion in front.

Mangles
2012-05-30, 04:56 PM
"It seems clear. We should get everyone out of here."

Cohuge
2012-05-30, 05:02 PM
Ahlzerreck nodded. Looking back at Wan, he said "Go back and see if they will come to their senses.". It seemed best that Wan should go, as he was the closest to the others.

unfairtosome
2012-05-30, 09:35 PM
Wan hesitates and glances backward, before shaking his head. "We gave them a chance. They know where we're going. It's up to them to do what they will with the decision. I'm not going to further risk myself for the people who put us in this danger in the first place by yelling their lungs out." He sighs. "The girl and the cleric will have to catch up or fend for themselves. Let's move on."

rweird
2012-05-31, 04:35 PM
The first zombie falls under Homl's blades, the others recoil from Revan's rebuke.

Front Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound12-1.png

Back Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigebackroomRound12.png

Round 12.

GnomeGninjas
2012-05-31, 05:45 PM
Which Kusari Gamma killed the zombie? Homl will delay his action until after the zombies have gone.

Cohuge
2012-06-02, 09:25 PM
Ahlzerreck, upon hearing Wan's rebuke, grimaced and replied "Fine, I'll go an' tell them then.". He brushed past Wan and proceeded towards the door swiftly, and when there, he poked his head through it and called out "The back o' the place is clear. Me and the other two are gonna head out.. He did not want to leave anyone behind, but if they wanted to kill themselves, he could not stand in the way.

Double Move to : G2

EDIT: Also, is there two Wans on the maps?

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-06-03, 05:47 AM
Helga Ironblade

Helga was torn. In front, a seeming psychopath was endangering all of them by recklessly throwing himself at the oncoming hordes, but worse, was letting in the creatures they were trying to stop. Behind her, half the group was trying to leave, and though that appealed to her common sense she knew it would be akin to fleeing, cowardice!
The mule in front of her still seemed terrified, and blocked her way to the fighting in front, so she raised her voice and shouted to the others fighting at the barricade.

"Get back here! For all that is sacred get out of there. We can't help you where we are, and you're endangering yourselves and others."

GnomeGninjas
2012-06-03, 06:50 AM
Techniquely you can move through a square occupied by a friendly character. I don't know if the mule would be friendly though, it's a panicked animal.
We can take a few of these guys. The Creepy guy who is helping me fight them just stunned all of them, it would be easy ta kill the defenceless flesh eating monsters, fix the barricade and secure this building. I don't see why any of you cowards think we have to run from them.

rweird
2012-06-03, 07:38 AM
The mule is friendly because it thinks you can protect it. your first attack slew the zombie.

unfairtosome
2012-06-05, 07:17 AM
Gnome
Can you stop posting OOC stuff in the IC thread?

Wan shrugs at Bernoulli and steps out into the alley, waving his torch ahead of him.

Move: 30ft
[roll0] Spot
[roll1] Listen

arkol
2012-06-05, 08:14 AM
Realizing his currect position wont offer any good shots Gabriel jumps over the counter and moves behind the shelfs to get a better shot.

double move to c12

Anecronwashere
2012-06-05, 07:02 PM
"Alright then, let's take out these 7 quickly then. The area around should be clear since all the zombies in shouting range were attracted to my voice once we kill these guys a second time none will be close to us."
Pulling out his Mace, Revan tries to crush in the weakest zombie's head with an overhead swng

[roll0] (remember the -2AC)
[roll1]

Mangles
2012-06-06, 12:51 AM
Bernoulli drops to the floor and follows the others outside, looking for another building to enter.

rweird
2012-06-06, 07:35 PM
Those that are in the alley: The alley goes on for some distance, it is shadowy. You hear to commotion at the front. The alley goes east to another street, west to another street, though about 60 ft. away there is an opening to the street the general store is on, back doors of other buildings line the alley.

Front Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound13.png

Back Room:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigebackroomRound13.png

Round 13.

GnomeGninjas
2012-06-06, 08:05 PM
Homl 5 ft. steps forward to e13 and full attacks zombie2.
Attack[roll0]
Damage[roll1]
Attack[roll2]
Damage[roll3]
Any flesh eating monster that hasn't all ready came in, come and face my blades I don't want to come out and get you.

unfairtosome
2012-06-06, 08:07 PM
[roll0] Knowledge: Local on which door leads to where. Circumstance bonus for having lived in the town for 5+ years?

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-06-07, 05:38 AM
Helga Ironblade

Finally throwing off her irresolution, Helga runs to join the others fighting. Her erstwhile allies had abandoned her, but it had been Gabriel who had aided her before, and she would aid him now. She waved to Jaffer and he darted off ahead, whilst she stepped catiously past the cowering mule and advanced towards their foes.

Helga moves to C10.

Jaffer moves to E11.

arkol
2012-06-07, 10:17 AM
Finally having a good position to shoot, Gabriel aims his crossbow and les loose against the first zombie.

Shooting at G13 zombie

[roll0]
[roll1]

Cohuge
2012-06-07, 03:49 PM
His conscience cleared for the most part, Ahlzerreck hastily made his way back to the others exiting the building.

Double Move to: A8

rweird
2012-06-07, 05:09 PM
Wan:
You know the building to the sourth east is an apothecary, and the building to the south west is abandoned, further to the sourthwest is a tavern. The building to the north is a warehouse, next to it, to the west is a guardhouse, and a shoemaker is to the east.

Homl's second stroke dispatches the zombie, the first one goes wild.

Mangles
2012-06-09, 08:35 AM
"We should put some distance between us and the undead. More than just this street. Shall we move on." If no one objects Bernoulli starts running down the street.

if no one objects Bernoulli will choose a random direction to run
1 is east, 2 is west
[roll0]
if someone suggests a direction Bernoulli will go that way.

unfairtosome
2012-06-10, 05:51 AM
Wan nods to Bernoulli and looks around for a second, getting his bearings. "Well, there's an herbalist, a tavern, and the section's guardhouse here real close, among other things. We can try looking for survivors or goods in any of them."

[roll0] move silently

Wan starts to walk quietly down toward the alleyway's exit, grimacing as he trips over a rock and bumps into the alley wall as he dodges a running Bernoulli.

I wish the dwarf and the cleric were out here, he thinks as he glares after him, they seemed to be the only ones in the whole group with a lick of sense.

Anecronwashere
2012-06-10, 11:50 PM
Revan swings his mace at a zombie
[roll0]
[roll1]

rweird
2012-06-13, 05:56 PM
Battle Map:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound14.png

Homl dispatches another zombie, (second attack, before you ask) the bolt sticks in another.

Round 14.

Ahlzerreck: I don't have you on the map because you'll just leave it, I'm assuming your with the others.

Alley Folks (Ahlzerreck included):
Bernoulli makes it to the end of the alley, you see a few zombies going into another building. The others are further behind, wan reached the door to the herbalist.

GnomeGninjas
2012-06-13, 07:49 PM
Homl will charge the injured zombie.
Attack:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]

Cohuge
2012-06-14, 10:13 AM
Exiting the back of the store, Ahlzerreck turns his head to see the other two. He walks up behind Bernoulli and asks in a low voice "Should we keep goin'?"

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-06-17, 03:07 PM
Woops, missed that there was a new round.

Helga Ironblade

Helga raises her blade and charges in, hoping that she'll finally prove her valour.

Move to G13.

Jaffer bounds alongside, but is unable to get close enough to make a difference.

Move to F13

Mangles
2012-06-20, 04:34 AM
Bernoulli doubles back to reach the others and make a decision. "Choose a door, any door. We should get off the street as soon as possible. "

unfairtosome
2012-06-20, 12:59 PM
Wan points out the direction of the guardhouse and leads on.

[roll0] Spot
[roll1] Listen
[roll2] Move Silently

As he moves, he keeps an eye and an ear out for what may appear as they emerge from the alley- however, as he is also worried about potentially foolish actions from his companions, he doesn't concentrate enough on his own and manages to do nothing particularly well.

rweird
2012-06-20, 03:44 PM
People not in the building:

OoC: this isn't round by round for you, do what you want without the move and standard actions limit. You reach the guardhouse, the door is locked (I assumed one of you would try it if not now, soon and find it out, I don't want to delay the game with that).

People in the building: Homl's blade fells another zombie though in him movement, he gets in Helga's way and stops anyone else from helping.

Battle Map:
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/reweird/Isle%20of%20the%20Undead/GeneralStoreZombieSeigeRound15.png

Round 15.

unfairtosome
2012-06-20, 03:54 PM
Wan knocks on the door, expressing that some survivors outside would very much like to come in. If there is no response, he uses his crowbar to provide leverage and attempts to open the door without irreparably damaging it.

If I can take 10/20, I do that. If not:

[roll0] Strength

Ahlzerreck and Bernoulli:
Assist another checks may come in handy.

Cohuge
2012-06-20, 04:25 PM
Ahlzerreck looks to see if there are any windows in reach on the guardhouse.

If needed...
Spot roll: [roll0]

If he does see some, he alerts the others.

GnomeGninjas
2012-06-20, 04:56 PM
Homl wispers "Kusarigma1 infuse your self and your brother with fire and strike down these wretched foes!" and his weapons catch fire. (I used burning blade). He strikes at the zombies before him.
To hit [roll0]
Damage [roll1]
Fire damage [roll2]

To hit [roll3]
Damage [roll4]
Fire damage [roll5]

"Burn! Burn! BURN! he yells as he strikes at them.

My attacks will be directed at zombie 7 but if he is killed I will switch to zombie 4. Also if Helga (Or someone) moves to H14 they will be flanking do to my island o' blades stance.

al'Lan Mandrag
2012-06-25, 08:24 AM
Helga

Unable to reach the combat, she stands firmsword raised in case the creatures break through. Jaffer stands behind her, growling as he smells decaying flesh.

Sorry it took so long: I originally intended to wait for people to move out the way so Helga could attack, but forgot. My bad.

rweird
2012-06-25, 09:02 AM
Homls blade strikes down two of the beasts.

You can move through Homl's square, I think he considers you 'friendly' though you might not think the same of him, you could reach combat.

rweird
2012-06-29, 10:29 AM
Those outside: There is a window, it is reinforced and shut tight, you could take ten, though you couldn't open it by taking ten, or with your roll for that matter.

Sorry I didn't get to you earlier.

Insiders:

Map:
Same excepts remove Zombie 4 and 7.

Round 16.

GnomeGninjas
2012-06-29, 11:41 AM
You said I killed zombie 4 as well.:smallconfused: Homl will re-ready burning blade and that will be all.

Cohuge
2012-06-29, 01:12 PM
I am just going to guess that Wan failed in opening the door.

Ahlzerreck angrily shook his fist at the secured window and turned to Wan. "Let me help, lad." he said as he also grasped the crowbar and pulled.

Assist Another: Wan
Strength: [roll0]

unfairtosome
2012-06-29, 01:59 PM
Wan gives the dwarf a grateful look and reapplies himself to the crowbar. He is able to get a little more leverage against the door, despite Ahl's awkward attempt to help.

[roll0]

Cohuge:
Is "lad" for everyone do to your dwarfish nature, or did you confuse Wan for one of the people in this thread WITHOUT graying hair? :smallbiggrin:

rweird
2012-06-29, 05:03 PM
Sorry, I thought you meant if Helga killed that zombie.

Outsiders:
The door gives way. You hear a commotion upstairs.

unfairtosome
2012-06-29, 05:14 PM
Wan grins at Ahl and flexes silently, then ***** an ear and nods toward the sound.

[roll0] Listen

rweird
2012-06-29, 05:26 PM
You hear talking, you cannot make it out.

unfairtosome
2012-06-29, 05:50 PM
Those Outside
Wan enters, and beckons the others inside. When they enter, he shouts up in greeting... and in warning. The last thing we want to do is surprise some guardsman and get riddled with the arrows of potential allies. "Humans here. Well, and a dwarf. We're coming up! Any survivors?"

rweird
2012-06-30, 07:57 AM
Those outside:
You hear a creaking, "Yes, two, come in quick, and close the bloody door." A voice whispers you see a lamp coming down the stairs.

Cohuge
2012-06-30, 06:42 PM
Not wanting to anger the insider any further, Ahlzerreck quickly stumbles into the building and takes in his surroundings.

rweird
2012-06-30, 07:30 PM
Those outside: The figure wears a breatplate with the markings of a guard. He carries a crossbow and has a sword at his belt. "Come upstairs and be quiet." He instructs.

Cohuge
2012-07-01, 12:41 PM
Quiet => Quite. :3

Also, I am going to just assume Ahl walked up the stairs in my last post.

rweird
2012-07-01, 01:21 PM
Those at the Guard Post:

OoC:
Yes, I posted that just as I got up, wasn't quite awake enough to realize that. Fixed now.

You see another guard sitting upstairs, he is dressed much the same though has sergeant marks. "Are there any other survivors you know of?" he asks slowly turning his head. The only illumination is a lantern at the center.

Cohuge
2012-07-02, 06:55 PM
"Aye, we just left them fighting some o' those creatures. Why? Are you suggestin' we retrieve them?" Ahlzerreck replied to the sergeant quizzically.

rweird
2012-07-02, 07:49 PM
Those at the Guard Post:
"Why where they fighting those bloody things?" He asks, "I wanted to know if there are any survivors, but those people will have most certainly died by now. Make yourselves at home, this island is important, someone will learn what happened and send help. All we have to do is sit tight. Sorry we don't have much here" He finishes apologetically.

unfairtosome
2012-07-03, 01:21 PM
Guard Post
"I take that to mean that you have people out there right now searching for information, or more survivors, then? Or are you just expecting that a ship coming into port will figure out what happened and 'rescue' us, as it were? I have family out there, somewhere. I'm more than willing to take some people around in reasonably-sized, well-armed groups... provided they aren't the types of idiot who go around looking for battle when it can just as easily be avoided."

[roll0] Sense Motive

rweird
2012-07-03, 03:27 PM
Guard Post"A few attacked our post, though this post is only manned by four people, the other two went out to try to rescue some civilians, we held the fort, they died. We aren't suicidal, we decided to wait, I thought that if there where other capable men around here, we could try to regroup with other guards, though with these numbers, I don't want to risk anyone." He says.

Wan's Sense Motive:
You think he is telling the truth.

Insider's:
Round 17.

Cohuge
2012-07-03, 05:59 PM
"Perhaps, we could check back with the people we left in the store. They were only fighting about three of the creeps back there. If they live still, maybe we could unite with other guards and survivors." Ahlzerreck said; he believed that this may be a way of finding his lost kinsmen.

GnomeGninjas
2012-07-03, 06:28 PM
Homl move to H16 and wolf fang strikes zombie 8.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

GnomeGninjas
2012-07-03, 06:30 PM
Confirming
[roll0]
[roll1]

rweird
2012-07-03, 07:11 PM
Homl: You strike down the zombie, but you notice that they have broken about half of the barricade and the other shelf is damage. The other zombie turns to face you.

Guard Post: "Yes, if you think they aren't completely crazy. Siln, go with them." He says.

"Sir." says the guard known as Siln, nodding and reading his crossbow. Gesturing for you to follow, he turns to head downstairs.

unfairtosome
2012-07-03, 07:41 PM
Guard Post
Wan looks dubiously at the rest of the people in the room, a skeptical grimace apparent on his face. "I'd really rather not. They're more likely to get us INTO bad situations than be useful in any real way."

rweird
2012-07-03, 09:57 PM
Guard Post: "Exactly what did they do?" the sergeant asks, seeming to second guess himself.

unfairtosome
2012-07-04, 12:05 PM
Guard Post
Wan rolls his eyes and begins to recount the highlights of a short list:
"Oh, the usual impetuousness and careless disregard for the welfare of their companions. We all holed up in the general store last night, and before some of us had even awakened this morning, certainly before we had gotten a chance to search the store for useful supplies, two of the bozos were up and screaming, attracting the attention of every abomination around. Then they followed up by treating it like a game, rather than a matter of life or death- which ended up getting a young girl seriously hurt."

He pauses briefly, immersed in a suspicious feeling.

"One of them... he had this extremely shady affinity for the zombie-creatures... he could talk to them, tell them what to do... and they'd listen." Wan shudders. Unnatural. "And what does he do with that power? Commands them to tear down the barricade we'd spent all last night erecting, to let more of the creatures in from outside. Oh yes, I'm glad to be away from that, to be perfectly truthful. Wan nods toward Ahlzerrack. Sure, I feel bad that the girl and the cleric chose to stay with them, but we gave them plenty of opportunities to slip out with us."

rweird
2012-07-04, 01:04 PM
Guard Post:
"Do the others agree with him?" the sergeant asks.

Cohuge
2012-07-05, 09:16 AM
"The shady fellow? Maybe. We didn't have much time for talking before we were attacked." Ahlzerreck replied to the sergeant and making no move to follow Siln yet.

rweird
2012-07-05, 09:21 AM
"Do you think you could just get the sane ones?" He asks.