PDA

View Full Version : Awesome gaming session last night

JadePhoenix
2012-04-29, 07:20 PM
Hello, playground!
Recently you have helped me build my new character (an elf synthesist) and helped me help a friend build his character (a paladin/child of khyber). We had a game last night and it was very good! One of the most fun gaming sessions I ever had and part of that is due to the playground.
In the same session, the group escaped the enemy army, killed a rogue mindflayer that ruled the region's pirates (they called him The Kraken for a reason!), saved some slaves, stole a pirate ship, fought sea monsters and finally got to a town where we could plan how to take down the usurper king. Of course, as soon as we got there we learned there is some kind of serial killer around. Party interaction was amazing!

Highlights:
Our Paladin had his Child of Khyber levels and aberrant dragonmarks refluffed as horrific experiments he suffered under mindflayers. As we prepared to fight a mindflayer, our warlock asked "Aren't you afraid?" and he answered "I can't be. I'm a paladin."

After killing a giant octopus, our mercenary hexblade said to our fearless leader (the bard, also the prince) - "You don't pay me enough for this." and he answered "You'll get lands when I have my throne." The hexblade was happy all day long, till the warlock told him "You remember he does not want the throne, right?", for an answer of "That's okay, I don't want lands as well."

Madara
2012-04-29, 07:24 PM
Sounds like fun! :smallbiggrin:

Its great to hear that the forum was able to help you make your game a success.