PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Genasi Stats

Afool
2012-04-30, 07:36 PM
I've been looking everywhere I can, but I can't find 3.5e stats on them. I'm planing on running an elemental war campaign and I think they fit into it perfectly, but there just doesn't seem to be any official stats that I can find. Any help would be great.

Urpriest
2012-04-30, 07:41 PM
Forgotten Realms Campaign setting and Monsters of Faerun have them for 3.0, but not much needs to be changed if anything. No new stats were published for them in Races of Faerun, which further makes me suspect they are unchanged.

Afool
2012-04-30, 07:43 PM
Thanks, I was looking in Races of F. not Monsters:smallsmile:
__________________________________________________ _________________

Looked into the book and still didn't find what I was looking for. The elemental abilities are good, but I'm looking more for what bonuses and minuses they get to stats; everywhere I look it's something different.

Morph Bark
2012-05-01, 05:33 AM
Dragon 297 also has 6 para-genasi you might be interested in.

manyslayer
2012-05-01, 12:02 PM
And the rule for the 0 EL version (lesser planetouched) is in Player's Guide to Faerun.

Afool
2012-05-02, 08:59 PM
I haven't been able to get a copy of Dragon and I'm looking for the EL1 ability modifiers, though if I can't find anything soon I'll look into the lesser plane touched :smallsmile:

Urpriest
2012-05-02, 09:01 PM
I haven't been able to get a copy of Dragon and I'm looking for the EL1 ability modifiers, though if I can't find anything soon I'll look into the lesser plane touched :smallsmile:

I don't think the ability modifiers have changed since 3.0's Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. Do you have access to that?

Afool
2012-05-02, 09:16 PM
I'm not sure, is the name of the book Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting? If it is then I think I'll be able to find it.
__________________________________________________ _________________
I managed to find the book and it has just what I've been looking for. Thanks:smallbiggrin:

manyslayer
2012-05-03, 11:49 AM

Lesser planetouched is simply the normal planetouched race (aasimar, tielfing, genesai) but becomes a humanoid with the planetouched subtype. Removes the immunities to things like charm person, etc. Still vulnerable to effects that target outsiders.