PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder first time DM

Ryulin18
2012-05-01, 07:47 AM
Hey guys. Running a pathfinder game after 5 years of happy 3.5ing. Going to be a small 3 man group, 2 gunslingers and an inquisitor at 1st level.

I was going to run one of the many modules pathfinder have released. The ones I am staring at in my local store right now are:

Crypt of the everflame
Hangman's noose
Master of the fallen fortress
Into the haunted forest

Which of these would you recommend?

Chained Birds
2012-05-01, 08:10 AM
Not too familiar with the 4 you've got, but I think Master of the Fallen Fortress is free to download off of the Paizo Website. So at least that is a free option, though I could be thinking of another path with a similar name.

anmgarmvits
2012-05-01, 08:59 AM
Hey guys. Running a pathfinder game after 5 years of happy 3.5ing. Going to be a small 3 man group, 2 gunslingers and an inquisitor at 1st level.

I was going to run one of the many modules pathfinder have released. The ones I am staring at in my local store right now are:

Crypt of the everflame
Hangman's noose
Master of the fallen fortress
Into the haunted forest

Which of these would you recommend?

I've run Crypt of the Everflame a number of times, and that Series is really fun. (The next Module is Mask of the Living God).

I also recommend running the PFS 3-part intro series. It's a really decent introduction into the pathfinder universe and system, and offer's a large variety of encounters.