PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Successors of the Forgotten (IC)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-02, 05:54 PM
It was two years since the announcement of the revival of the league. While protests were still on-going, much of the anti-league policy had died down over the years. Johto had been the first to announce the Gym’s re-opened. Only Hoenn had yet to fully repeal the ban on competitive battling. As of now there were 12 Gyms in the region of Kanto. Only Lt. Surge had re-joined up as a Gym Leader, but Kanto was proud of Janine accepting the Elite 4 post that her father had held many years ago. As of today, 20,000 young men and women had received pokemon licences and were striving for the goal of the pokemon league. While not as many as in the glory days, it was a good start.

3 months ago a letter had arrived in your house from a Mrs Amelie Friedrich. Some of you had heard the name. She was a family friend to all of you, despite the fact that none of you had ever met her. She was close friends with Autumn and Liam’s grandparents, was a sponser of the Pokemon Tower in Lavander, and had been sending money to Drake’s Uncle to look help after him since the accident. When Sylvia asked how her father knew her, he had gotten embarrassed and refused to say. Someone in the clan eventually told her that she was once visiting the Clan and had bested him in a drinking match (which most certainly did not fit with her image as a refined and respectably Lady).

The letter had contained tickets to Celadon city, and an invitation to assist her in a manner for a great reward. The fact that she was stinking rich was in your minds as you learned this. What could a woman who had everything need you for? All you had been able to learn from your parents and guardians was that it somehow involved the revival pokemon league.

And so here you all are, just off the bus and standing in front of the great Celadon Mansion, the grandest building in the city. As you arrive you notice two things. You notice the front door is flanked by two Machoke dressed in butter outfits, and passers by would take snapshots of them. They were exceptionally well behaved for Machoke, that was for sure. The second is that four other youths are standing outside the building and looking up at in, holding the same gold leaf invitation that you were. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that they are here for the same reason you are. Were they future friends? Colleagues? Rivals? The only one who could answer that was at the top of the mansion awaiting your arrival.

You can either talk to each other now, or head straight on up into the Mansion. Your choice guys.

Durmatagno
2012-05-02, 06:29 PM
Drake looks at the other youths, starts to say something then changes his mind. Shaking his head, he stepped forward and made his way into the mansion, trying his best not to show any fear the the Butler Machokes. Stopping one last time to pat down his crazy hair, he entered the building before him.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-02, 06:39 PM
Autumn dashed off the bus, her Petilil hanging onto her shoulder, she had fallen asleep on the bus and her Lillian had only just managed to wake her up. The red handmark on her face said all that was needed to tell how Lillian had woken her. She heaved a sigh and let Lillian settle onto her shoulder again, tn walked up the steps, apparently she wasn't the only one here, she hadn't expected to be, she was very new to being a trainer, having only gotten her Trainer License last week, and not having battled yet.

Once she caught her breath she decided to say hi, in her own way, "Yo," she says, still breathing a little heavily, but not nearly as much as before, though the handprint on her face was still easily visible. Then, "Oi, wait for me!" she calls, following the kid that had already started walking into the mansion, she didn't want to be last into the building.

Dragonsage
2012-05-02, 06:49 PM
Sylvia looks around at the other youths for a moment before following the two that went on ahead of her. As she walked past the Machokes in butler uniforms, she permitted herself a chuckle. "Come along now, Amelia." She called out to the Vulpix trotting behind her.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-02, 07:19 PM
While Sylvia, Drake and Autumn go on ahead, three people come and shove a leaflet into Liam and and Damien's hands. It said something about 'Type Battle' on it. You notice the boy who gave it to you was wearing all green, and there were other two boys in purple and yellow giving out the same flyers. Apparently there is a battle hall near here for new trainers.

The three who rush ahead are left untouched by the butler Machoke, but you get the sense that they could snap you in half if they wanted to. Thankfully, they don't want to.

Inside is a hotel lobby. The Mansion was turned into a hotel a few years before Amelie inherited it. She decided to restore it as her personal home, but she'd kept the grand reception. The man at the desk points to an elevator in the back. It seems to be made of pure silver. You also notice several Eevee are running around wild. Each was wearing a diamond collar.

Durmatagno
2012-05-02, 07:36 PM
Thank you. Drake said to the man behind the desk before making his way to the elevator. Looking around, he took in the sights around him and sighed. The big city was far more than he had imagined, and it kept getting better.
Hey guys, I'll wait for you before heading up Drake says to the people that had joined him inside.

Dragonsage
2012-05-02, 07:53 PM
"How kind of you." Sylvia smiled as she followed the young man before her. She then found herself staring at all the Eevee running about with their diamond collars. "Wonder if they all belong to her." She spoke softly.

Regalus
2012-05-02, 07:59 PM
It had proven quite difficult for Damien and Aden to track down their mysterious hosts residence. This was not do to any fault on the invitations, but rather theirs. Having come from a rather rural town they'd never been in a city this large before. The experience was nearly overwhelming, and they were forced to restrain each other on more than one occasion from going into a store or attraction, lest they arrive far later than they should.

So it was that aster several wrong turns, missed exits and 30 poke later, they found themselves at the foot steps of the auster foot steps of the Grand Celadon palace. Upon spotting the machoke standing guard in the distance Damien gave him one last candied berry before telling him to hide; thinking it best to avoid any potential type rivalries from popping up.

He was a bit surprised that there were other trainers here, but decided to play it cool and wait until he got inside to do anything. Granted this plan went to the crapper once Autumn yet by. "Oh, hi...uhm," he managed to stutter, blinking in surprise at the sudden greeting. Sadly by the time he finished Autumn had reached the front gate of the mansion proper.

Damien let out a small sigh, accompanied by Aden's melodic giggles. The young trainer launched a short glare at his ghostly companions general direction, which was followed by the sound muffled laughter from over his shoulder. He was about rush past the machoke when he another boy were stopped another one in all green. He eyed the paper with interest; a battle against other young trainers might be a good chance for him an Aden to test their skills.

As he was about to turn away he felt Aden tug his jacket towards the other boy near him, who was also holding a similar invitation to his. "You here to meet with Mrs. Amelie too?" he asked the boy as he finally began making his way towards the entrance; Aden's unseen presence ablating the Machoke's intimidating presence.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-02, 08:14 PM
Autumn nods to the man and walks through, looking at the eevees she sighs, she wanted one, more specifically one of it's evolutions, Leafeon, they were beautiful pokemon.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-02, 09:03 PM
The man at the desk overhears Sylvia's comment.

'The madame is the world's largest breeder of Eevee's, and they are her favourite pokemon. These, however, are not hers. She had these bred for friends of hers. The madame has a rather peculiar Eevee, and the young mistress has an even more special one.'

'Back in the olden days, her family even gave them out to passing trainers. Of course, only the best trainers received them. After battling died down they were kept more as pets. Few ever got to evolve, they were smaller and cuter in their unevolved forms. A shame really.'

Sylvia and Autumn, perception check on the Eevees since you both took particular interest in them.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-02, 09:12 PM
"I prefer Leafeons, personally," Autumn says.

Perception: [roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-02, 09:23 PM
"That's interesting. I guess they would make good pets."
[roll0]

Durmatagno
2012-05-02, 10:44 PM
I want a Jolteon myself Drake said as he looked around. He stopped to study an Evee for a seconded, before continuing his sweep of the room.

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-02, 11:19 PM
'I'm glad you see the strength of a pokemon is not always abhorred like it used to be. Cute isn't everything, and most pokemon actually want to evolve. They should decide, not us. I hope these Eevee have the chance to be what they want to be.'

Durmatagno
2012-05-02, 11:26 PM
I agree, I said a want one, odds are if I ever get an Eevee I'll let it choose what it wants to be Drake said as he calls the elevator and listens to it approach. When he heard the doors opened, he turned and entered, and motioned for the rest to follow.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-02, 11:35 PM
Autumn grins, "yea, I hope these little guys evolve into what they want, someday," she says, kneeling down and petting one of the closer ones, they were cute, but she prefered the more elegant beauty of it's evolutions. "Maybe I could talk with our hostess about getting one someday,they are one of the pokemon I'd enjoy having around."

Dragonsage
2012-05-02, 11:38 PM
"So much potential in these pokemon. Sylvia picked up her Amelia and entered the elevator. She then looked around the small room, feeling a little uneasy because she was not used to such things the city had to offer. Unlike her traditional home, where such things would be a little extravagant for her taste.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-02, 11:51 PM
As Autumn claps the Eevee she notices that there is a small name tag on it's collar. Apparently she wouldn't be getting this one. It was for someone named Mr Daggeri. But she had no idea who that was. The man behind the desk merely gives you a smile.

While she does this the elevator closes and Sylvia and Drake are take up in the elevator. When it stops it opens up into a magnificent hallway lined with candles on either side. A small snorlax in a maid outfid stomps down and tries to usher you into a waiting room where a woman of around 60 is sitting on a couch, sipping tea. Wrapped around her is the largest Eevee you have ever seen, it dwarfed even an Arcanine in size. And it was currently looking at you and smiling.

'Well hello there dears, please take a seat. The others should be here shortly.' She motions to a five seater couch on the opposite side of the table.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 12:14 AM
Sylvia smiles at the woman as she sits down at right end of the couch and places Amelia on her lap. Staring at the woman, she can't help to wonder if this is really the lady who drank her father under the table. She was about to asking something about but decided that would be rude. Instead she bows slightly, "I am Rosesong Sylvia. A pleasure to meet you."

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 04:19 AM
Snapping out of his daydream Liam quickly moves past the Machoke flashing his invitation as he does so to avoid any unnecessary trouble. Seeing all the Eevees gives him pause as he goes to the reception to ask where to go next. “Sorry if I am bothering you but would you be able to tell me where to go next all the invitation said was to come here”

While I’m there if we have our pokedexes I will scan the Eevee

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 07:11 AM
Thank you Drake said as he sat down, letting River our of his ball so he could roam free and not be cramped in there. The Magnemite looked around, figuring out where it is now, seeing the giant Eevee, it floated down into Drake's lap and sat there Drake put his arms around it. Pleasure to meet you madame, I'm sure you know my name, but Sylvia here does not. So for those who don't know, I am Drake Daggeri, pleased to meet you Sylvia, and a little unsure of you madame, but then, I'm that way with mos people, so it should pass.

Regalus
2012-05-03, 07:43 AM
Damien was a bit taken a back by the boy, as the blonde haired lad ran past him at the door without returning a greeting or replying to his question. Granted, his question was answered once Damien over heard him asking the assistant at the front desk. "Mou," he mutttered in slight frustration. This had been the second time he'd failed to get someones attention. He decided to remain close enough to the other boy to over hear the mans reply, and give the room a quick once over; it reminded him of the Tower's own central lobby, though this one was far fancier than the other.

Thankfully the shock of spotting a group of Eevee playing nearby managed to dissuade, as he tucked the leaflet into his pocket him from meditating on how much his social skills had to suck if he failed at the saying hello twice. The fact that they appeared to have, what he assumed to be, diamond collars only augmented the experience.

"Are all those Eevee wearing diamond collars?!" he asked incredulously to no one in particular, perhaps a bit louder than he would have intended. He knew the lady had to be rich to be a sponsor of the Tower and own a mansion, but to own this many Eevee's and give them all diamond collars implied a wealth so vast he was hard pressed to truly imagine it.

1d20+3

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 11:05 AM
Perception check on the Eevees while i'm scanning them or inplace of scanning them if i dont have a dex yet
[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 11:35 AM
Liam

You notice straight away that there are 5 Eevee's here. Upon a little further inspection, you notice that they have name tags and after a few seconds of looking about you see one with your name on it, resting on the reception desk.

to everyone downstairs

'The Eevee's do indeed were diamond collars. The colars are also fitted with tracking devices, so that if the go missing, or heaven forbid get stolen, the Rangers can track them down in minutes. When they are ready to leave, the collars will be removed. Madame doesn't believe in traking her friends.'

He looks at the three of you in reception. 'That should be all of you, go on up. Two have already gone on ahead. You shouldn't keep a Lady waiting.' He directs you three to the elivator.

to those upstairs

'I'm pleased to meet you both again. Neither of you will remember me, but I know you both. I was a friend of your parents Drake, and I came to visit you right after the accident, but you were still unconcious. I have been keeping in regular contact with your guardians. I hope you forgive an old woman for spying on you, I simply wanted to ensure your safety.'

'And Sylvia dear, I'm sure you will have heard of me. Last time I visited your clan you were a baby. And yes, what you heard about me was true. Your father is a great man, but he tried to drink alcohol on it's own during our competition, while I ate while drinking. I was trying to teach him a lesson about the mind making the body stronger. I woder if it ever worked.' She gives a little chuckle to herself at this pleasant memory.

'The rest should be here shortly, and questions will be answered then.'

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 11:41 AM
Thanking the Liam quickly turns around to make his way almost colliding with Damien who was close behind him "Sorry about that was being abit hasty there, wait I think I saw you outside I guess you’re here to see Mrs Friedrich as well then shall we share the lift up to see her then” he says before starting to move off

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 11:53 AM
Posting this on Durm's behalf

Ahh, I see, I’ll find out later how you knew my parents, or me, to begin with. But though I don’t remember you, I thank you for visiting me after those DA…..Drake stops for a seconded to calm down before continuing after those stupid Beedrill attacked me, good thing that Aggron was there huh? Drake fiddled with River’s pokeball on the chain around his neck and looked around the room. He WAS thankful that the woman had visited him in the hospital, and if she was a friend of his parents she no doubt visited them in the hospital in their now twelve year coma. Stopping for a second, he took off his gloves and slipped them into his pocket, there as no point in wearing them if he wasn’t going to be battling anytime soon.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 11:55 AM
Autumn nods and makes her way upstairs, the red mark now faded, she should have probably been clearer on the method of waking her up when telling Lillian to do so. Ah well, it worked so it wasn't a big deal.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 11:56 AM
Sylvia blushed a little after hearing the conformation of the incident between her father and Mrs. Friedrich. "I am sure some of it sunk in. Some clan members tell me that he's not as rash as he used to be." She then turns to Drake. "Where are my manners, i should have introduced myself to you sooner." She gave a slight bow to him.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 12:14 PM
Durm:

Where are my manners, I may not like my Aunt and Uncle, but they did teach me to be more polite then I have been. Drake said as he straightened his clothes and stood up. Turning, he bowed to Sylvia and then extended his hand to offer a handshake. River floated not far away and hummed happily and floated closer and turned, wiggling it’s magnet slightly, as if to shake hands as well. My name Drake Daggeri, Son of Gary Daggeri, and Winter Daggeri, it is a pleasure to meet you.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 01:04 PM
Autumn walks out of the elevator just as Drake starts to introduce himself, causing her to hang back a little, once he's finished she walks in with a grin, "guess I should introduce myself, too," she comments, "name's Autumn Mikon, nice to meet'cha."

Regalus
2012-05-03, 01:06 PM
With a smile and a nod Damian called down the elevator to take them up"hehe, no worries, it happens." he responded somewhat awkwardly before waving good by to the man by the counter and the Eevees, and entering the elevator with Liam. Soon he'd finally meet Mr.s Amelie in person and found out why she had called all of them here.

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 01:16 PM
Getting off the lift Liam notices that there are several other people already in the room. “Sorry for being late I must have taken the long way round. Anyway nice to meet you Mrs Amelie, my Grandparents send their regards and say it’s been to long since you visited Hearthome”

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 01:31 PM
'Alas, I haven't had the luxury or getting out too much recently. I was considering going over and watching a contest next month, I'll be sure to visit them. Now, please, take a seat all of you.'

She coughs, and her attitude changes completely. 'I'm glad you could all make it. I consider each of you adults, so I'll cut straight to the point. Any questions you have, feel free to ask. I requested each of you here for two reasons. Firstly, I have a rare egg I need transported to Pewter City, and it must get there before it hatches. Luckily it has two weeks before it hatches, so you'll have plenty of time for sight seeing and meeting lots of new pokemon. In exchange I'll give you each 3,000 poke, and an Eevee selected from my own stock. Of course, each of you has the right to refuse. The second concerns this.' She snaps her fingers and Maidlax appears again, carrying a silver tray. Upon it are five brand new pokedexes.

'I wish to sponsor you five in the pokemon league. Inside these pokedex is a special trainer licence. Less than 1000 of these trainer licences have been issued. Consider them like a combination licence, passport and ID. They allow free travel on the SS cruise line and on Skyla airways. It will allow you to go anywhere you wish.'

She looks at the five of you assembled. 'So, are there any questions?' You get the feeling that Mrs Friedrich is all business when she wants to be.

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 01:43 PM
Yes i have a question. Why? The cost for transporting this egg seems rather high, so why have us do it rather than someone more experienced.

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 01:45 PM
Durmatagnos post

Madame, after everything you have done for my family, and after visiting me in the hospital when I was young, I feel it would be rude to not accept. I will transport this egg, and I of course accept the license and your sponsorship. Inside Drakes mind a thousand questions were broiling, but he surpressed them, and cracked his fingers. One thing Madame Friedrich, how is it you know my parents, and I?m sure that if they were awake right now they could tell me, but sadly???.. any way, I do know that my Aunt and Uncle would not approve of this, they could barely tolerate the pokemon that I worked with back home, let alone training them. How is it you ever convinced them to let me do this?

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 02:00 PM
Autumn grins, "Well, i recently got myself a lisence, it's why i'm broke at the moment, ad my grandfather is already sponsoring me, but I'll gladly help. And the pokedex would definitely be useful, and I'd love to get one of te eevees here, they're quite cute. Can't really say no to the money either, I'm broke." the last part is barely a mumble.

Regalus
2012-05-03, 02:04 PM
Damien couldn't believe what he was hearing, and given the sudden tug on his collar, neither could Aden. "3000 poke, sponsorship and an Eevee!" he exclaimed with a wide smile on his face, "Miss you can count me in; I'll make sure that egg makes it there safe and sound!"

This was it, the chance he had been waiting. It was almost all too good to be true, and the other boy's comment brought this too light. "He's got a point, why us? It's obvious that you've got a lot of money, so why not hire a pro to move the egg?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 02:09 PM
'As for why I don't have it shipped there, my granddaughter has taken a shine to the egg, and she would never forgive me for being so impersonal. And I choose you over one of my employees to carry it because I want to give you all a chance. I believe each of you has what it takes to be excellent trainers. But sometimes you need to be pushed a little at the start to get going. Consider this my push. My son-in-law will recieve it at Pewter Museum.'

'As for how I know your parents Drake, I have travelled far during my younger years. I met your mother while doing so, and not soon after your father saved my life, much like that Aggron did for you. I owe him a great deal, and despite our age difference I consider your mother a close friend. I truly miss them both dearly and hope they recover someday.'

'And as for your aunt and uncle, let's just say I can be persuasive. I didn't achieve all this just by inheritance my boy. Don't mistake me for some old woman with passing notions. As soon as they told me you wished to join the league, I have been negotiating with them to allow you to do so. They have only just now allowed it.'

She turn to Autumn. 'Then consider my a co-sponsor. I have no desire to argue with your grandfather. As I said, this licence allows free travel. And I have already had people take the time to merge your details with this new one, it does not override your current licence.' She makes no comment on the broke part.

'And I'm glad you all like the eevees. I love them just as much.' She gives a little giggle

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 02:15 PM
"Well then thank you for the opportunity I will try to live up to your expectations."

Taking his pokedex Liam scans the Maidlax in the room to get a feel for the new piece of equipment.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 02:17 PM
Durm's post

A little unnerved by a sixty year old woman giggling, Drake settles back, relaxing into the couch, satisfied by here answers. River floated around the room, taking in the sites and trying not to knock anything down, and succeeding, before he floated back over to Drake and settled into his lap, as well as a thirteen pound ball of steel and magnets could. It closed its eyes and fell asleep, content with being close with its friend. Thank you for answering my questions Madame, I will be happy to have a new friend to travel with, and I will be happy to make sure the egg arrives safely.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 02:19 PM
Add everyone's starters, Eevee and Snorlax to your seen pokemon. That'll bring you all up to 7 seen

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 02:31 PM
”Well if that is all Mrs Friedrich I shall go down the lobby to pick up the Eevee with my name tag. I shall meet the rest of you down there.”

After he finishes speaking Liam goes back to the elevator and down to the lobby. Moving to the reception he leans down and releases shrike to all it to stretch its wings.

“Ok my friend this an Eevee apparently is going to be working with us how about you two get to know each other”

Regalus
2012-05-03, 02:35 PM
Damien landed in agreement, "Like wise; we'll pass along your greeting to your son in law then." he added as he pciked up the pokedex. He studied it for a moment before following the other boys example and trying it out on the snorlax. He'd have to make sure to scan the giant eevee as well; he was curious if the dex would be able to tell the difference between it and the ones down stairs.

Mean while little Aden had decided to float around the room, scouting the other children and their partners before spotting the now resting magnemite. He muffled chuckle with both of its paws for a moment before materializing besides the young magnemite and crying out "Litwick!" in an attempt to startle it.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 02:54 PM
Damian

The pokedex gives a 'Target pokemon exceeds size and weight parameters' when it scans the big one, but still registers it as a normal Eevee

Liam

The Eevee belonging to you is currently wrestling with one of it's brothers and sisters.

roll a d2 for sex. 1 is female, 2 is male. pick nature and ability. eevee is level 5 with detect as an egg move

same for all of you.

Those still upstairs

A young girl appears with an egg in a container. An eevee is at her feet, but looks a little different from the rest. She looks at you like you all are some sort of bugs. She doesn't make any attempt to give you the egg.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/98/Spr_4d_133_s.png

'Please, meet my granddaughter Emma and her pokemon Silver.'

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 03:06 PM
Sorry, I need a d8 for the eevee sex, 1 is female, rest is male

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 03:19 PM
Durm's post

Hello Emma, Silver, my name is Drake, and my friend here is River. River floats forward and watches the two for a second before heading to the elevator. All right River, we’ll go meet our new friend and then see about a battle or two for you and him or her at the battle hall. Heading down to the lobby, Drake looked around for his Eevee.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 03:34 PM
"If you know my father, then I would be honored to accept this task." Sylvia smiled warmly then looked down at Amelia. "Hear that? you're going to have another friend." She then proceeds to follow Drake to the lobby to meet with her Eevee.

[roll0]

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 03:40 PM
That looks like my name on the one that’s playing over there lets go and introduce ourselves. Sitting on his haunches he starts. "Hello little guy looks like you’re going to be working with me how about it then” holding out his hand the Eevee quickly notes this and moves over to them mimicking Liam sitting on his haunches before starting to sniff around Shrike obviously having not seen the bird Pokémons type before. “Well then aren’t you brave looks like we will be getting on fine.
I think I am going to call you Cerberus this is Shrike and I am Liam”
After the introductions are done Liam sits on the floor and lets Shrike and Cerb get to know each other by playing around, while he waits for the rest of the group to join him.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 03:46 PM
Autumn takes the egg as the others leave then proceeds to the lobby, where she sees te girl, "Yo, I'm Autumn, this is Lillian, nice to meet'cha." Autumn says to the girl, smiling at her.

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 03:51 PM
Durms post

Looking around, Drake hunted for his Eevee, and found him curled in a corner surveying the room, approaching, Drake crouched and reached out his hand. Hey there little guy, looks like I?m your new owner, come here.Drake picks up the small creature before him and pets him for a second before setting him down. I think I'll call you Geoff, Geoff, meet my friend, River.River floats down closer to the ground and the Eevee sniffs him cautiously before jumping onto Drake's shoulder and into his bag, where he settled in and fell asleep. Causing Drake to start laughing. Wondering what was taking so long with the egg drake goes back to the lift and upstairs.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 03:52 PM
'Emma, like you just heard. What is up with your face? Looks like you smacked it.' She still makes no motion to hand the egg over. In fact, she seems to be hugging the container even tighter now.

Meanwhile, downstairs

The receptionist pulls out some white pokeballs. Some may racognise them as premier balls. 'Here are the balls for your eevee's. They have been registered to your pokedex already. And I'm glad you seem to understand the feelings of pokemon, I'm sure they'll be in fine hands.'

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 04:09 PM
Syliva takes one of the pokeballs from the receptionist with a thanks, then proceeds to find her own Eevee. It didn't take her long to find it. "Hey there!" She kneeled down and started to pet her new friend. This is Amelia, and I'm going to call you Ahri." The then allows Amelia and Arhi get to know each other by letting them play for a while.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 04:19 PM
"I can see you're pretty attached to that egg, I uess you'd like to kee an eye on it? How about you come with us? You can keep an eye on it that way and meet some new friends along the way, you can even see it hatch if we stay for it," Autumn smiles at the girl, "What do ya say?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 04:26 PM
The girl thinks for a second. 'That would be .... acceptable. I'll pack my things. Meet me back here in two hours. And until then the egg stays with me!' She yanks the egg case away and stomps off to get ready.

At this, the grandma throws her head back and gives a hearty laugh.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 04:33 PM
Autumn laughs as well, "Just like my little sister."

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 04:34 PM
While waiting around for the others Sylvia whips out her Pokedex and starts scanning the Machokes and Eevees to pass the time.

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 04:37 PM
Durms post

Shaking his head, Drake went back down and grabbed Geoff?s pokeball from the receptionist and said If anyone asks, I went to the battle hall, I?ll be back in about two hours. Waking Geoff, he nodded and put him and River into their respective pokeballs and left through the front door, scanning the Machoke outside and walked to the battle hall to fight with his pokemon.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 05:07 PM
everyone who goes to battle hall

As you enter the battle hall you see a grand hall, and it was empty. You can hear battles going on, and notice 15 doors set into the wall. In the center is a man in a grey shirt.

'Here to try out the type battle challenge? It's good for new trainers. Push a button, see who you get. We play randomly here, we dont allow type advantages here.'

There is a big device on the side wall. On it is a large red button, and a recess for you to place a pokeball. Also on the machine is a display showing 15 types, all except dragon and steel. Apparently you must pick your pokemon and face a random type here.

roll a d15 to see what type you'll face.
opponents pokemon will be level 5 of that type

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 05:12 PM
Right then Starly looks like its your chance to show what you can do in a fight

[roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 05:14 PM
Seeing Drake go out the door, Sylvia decides to follow him. "Sorry, I know you don't like it in there but it keeps you out of trouble." She pulls out some pokeballs and places Arhi and Amelia each in a ball.
After arriving at the battle hall and receiving instructions for battles, She presses the button.

[roll0]

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 05:17 PM
Durms post

Nodding, Drake stepped forward and put Rivers ball into the slot before pushing the button. He cracked his knuckles while waiting for the result and promised himself that he would use Geoff next.

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 05:34 PM
'Rock for the little bird, might be a tough fight'

Liam enters the room to find a trainer all in brown with a geodude, you are faster.

'Grass for the little girl with two pokemon'

Sylvia enters to see a boy in green with a snivy. You are slower.

The Snivy rushes Ahri for 16 damage after defence

'Fighting, tough luck for the steel type.'

Drake finds a boy with a mankey and dressed in dark red. You are faster.

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 05:42 PM
i scan the geodude

Right then Starly lets see what this rock can do and you better be careful so stay high, and use tackle

[roll0]

Then get as far away as possible before he can counter attack

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 05:46 PM
and for accuracy

[roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 05:46 PM
"Arhi!" Sylvia quickly scans the Snivy. Return the favor with a tackle! Then try to move out of the way before he can hit you again."

[roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 05:48 PM
[roll0]
right AC check....

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 05:48 PM
Shrike smashes into the goedude, but it barely feels the hit. It backs up, charges, and completely misses you.

River hits the Mankey, doing a lot of damage. In return Mankey trieds a low kick, dealing 8 damage to the Magnemite.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 05:52 PM
The Snivy hit's Ahri, for 12 damage.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 05:52 PM
Autumn walks into the battle hall, Lillian and Marcus on her shoulders, she had asked where the others went and was told about this, it seemed interesting. Taking a moment, she looks at the entry point, and she places Lillian's ball in the slot, pressing the button.

[roll0]

Lillian
Stats:
{table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
HP|5|1|6
Atk|2|0|2
Def|5|1|6
Sp.Atk|9|2|11
Sp.Def|5|1|6
Spd|3|0|3[/table]

Max Health: 23 Current HP: 23
Current Status Effects: None

Physical Evasion: 1 (1/5)
Special Evasion: 1 (1/5)
Speed Evasion: 0 (X/10)

Ability: {table=head]Ability|Frequency|Effect
Chlorophyll|Trigger - Hourly|Double Speed When Sunny[/table]

Natural Moves:
{table=head]Move|Type|Frequency|Stat|Damage|Accuracy|Effect|Ex tra
Absorb|Grass|At-Will|Sp.Atk|1d6+3|2|1 Target|After the target takes damage, the user gains HP equal to half of the damage they dealt to the target
Growth|Normal|At-Will|--|--|--|Personal|Raise the user’s Attack 1 Combat Stage and raise the user’s Special Attack 1 Combat Stage. If it is Sunny, double the amount of Combat Stages gained.[/table]
Learned Moves:
None|--|--|--|--|--|--|--[/table]

Unless it's Sunny i don't really expect Lillian to go first.

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 05:54 PM
Good work starly keep it up and stay away from him when your not attacking and lets finish him this round

[roll0]

[roll1]

Good luck boy

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 05:59 PM
Seeing Arhi faint, Sylvia returns her to the safety of her pokeball. "You tried. I'll get you fixed up as soon as possible." She lowers her head in shame and proceeds to leave the ring.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 06:06 PM
Shake it off River, you can do this, just tackle it one more time, and make this one a good one. Drake was worried, he had to admit, he had a distinct disadvantage from the little fighting type, but River was tough, he could shake it off.

River smacks into the Mankey, and the little fellow goes down. For a few seconds, it looks like he's dead, but then he begins breathing again. A sigh of relief passes his trainers lips. 'Close, be careful next time. But you won, go collect your reward from the master'

Autumn enters a grass room. There she meets the boy in green with a Sewaddle, who hits Lillian for 20 damage after defence.

The little Starley hits the Geodude, husting it this time. The Geodude manages to connect this time, and does 12 damage after defence.

Spacewolf
2012-05-03, 06:14 PM
Right thats is this fights over starly come here, reaching down he picks up shrike and carrys him out of the room "dont worry little guy you did really well soon you will be good enough to do whatever you want, but right now just relax i will get you healed up as soon as i can."

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 06:34 PM
Lillian reels, but rights itself as Autumn scans the sewaddle, "great, a bug- and plant-type," she says, "Lillian, no reason to get you injured against something you have no chance against," she sighs, "may seem like the chicken's way out, but i have to forfeit." She walks in a grabs Lillian, and sighs, looking at her would-be opponent, "Sorry about this, but you have a massive type advantage here and you got a really good oppening hit, I don't want her to fight a hopeless battle."

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 06:37 PM
Sorry about that, only offensive moves he knows right now, but good match, and make sure your Manky recovers all right. Drake says before he leaves to collect his reward from the Battle Halls Master.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 06:42 PM
As you walk out the type master looks at all your unhappy faces.

'Sorry there, most of you were just really unlucky.'

He walks over to Drake. 'Pick a type except for Steel and Dragon, I have something to give you.'

40xp to every pokemon who battled except River who gets 150xp.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 06:50 PM
Hmmmmmm, Water Drake said after a moment of thought, he didn't know what he was going to get, but if it was a water type, good, if it was an item for one, eh for now, good later. Taking his gloves off, he hugged River and whispered Good job buddy.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 06:55 PM
The man opens up a cabinet near the type selecting machine. Inside are small microchips, all of different colours. He picks up a small blue one.

'Here, this is a portable type shifter. It will shift one pokemon of your choice to water type.' He also scans your pokedex. 'I've added it onto your trainer licence. You are now a Battle hall trainee, having won your first match. The next time you find a battle hall you'll be competing for the next rank and a different prize. It also stops people cheating to get multiple type shifts this way, because we know you've already been awarded one.'

He pats you on the back. 'Now, who among you needs healing? We can do it here.'

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 07:02 PM
River did take a good hit, we could do with some. Hey River, how'd you like to be part water type, that sound good? River chirped happily, liking the idea of being that unique among Magnemites. Drake then did what they both wanted to do, and used the type shifter.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 07:11 PM
A blue glow shines around River when you apply the chip. Slowly his skin changes colour, to a metalic blue. His previously yellow electricity turns to blue lightning and his eye seems to be a glass ball, filled with water except for a black dot on the front where his pupil is. His magnets shift into the form of turbines. He is humming happily.

'There, now he suits the name River even more.'

The Hall master heals your pokemon.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 07:15 PM
Autumn's eyes widen at the prize, but keeps herself under control as she puts Lillian forward, "she got a pretty bad hit from that sewaddle. I'd like to try my luck again tomorrow, I'm sure Lillian would like the chance to get some new abilities, Marcus might as well."

A thought occurs to her, "can we choose to forgo the higher ranking prizes for the lower ones? I think i like these Type Shifters," Lillian nods emphatically as she returns.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 07:30 PM
'Unfortunately no. The battle hall has a strict set of rules. The first pize is worth more than the second, third or even fourth prize. We give it out in celebration of new trainers getting into our little club. But there are other ways to earn type shifters, if you really need more.'

'You can forgo a gym badge for a type shift of that type, you could ask a type Ace, or you could battle the hall master. That would be me. I'm steel type, the best defensive type there is. That's why we don't give out steel type shifters, everyone would want one. Oh, and the rank 6 prize is another type shifter of your choice, but includes steel and even a dragon type.'

'And not all Battle halls are Type Battles. Some are weather, or landscape challenges. The only thing about Battle Hall is that each are random and designed to give a new challenge you must adapt for. Here we see how you handle not knowing what type you'd face. And if you come back tomorrow, any who didn't get in today can try again tomorrow. That stops those trainers who get a battle, don't like it, quit, then ask for another straight away.'

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 07:32 PM
"Thats pretty cool, but is there a place i can heal up my arhi?" Sylvia asked as she joined with the others.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 07:37 PM
'Ah, the one in the grass room. Give it here'

He heals Ahri for you.

'She almost won. I'd recommend you try again tomorrow. Maybe take her out in the wild and train tonight.'

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 07:46 PM
"Sounds like a plan." Sylvia then exits the building heading towardstowards the nearest grassy field.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 07:55 PM
"I think i'll do the same after picking up a couple potions and pokeballs. I'll be back tomorrow morning." Autumn gives a nod-like bow to the man and runs out to get to the pokemart and buy five potions and five pokeballs (spending 2,000 poke total).

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 07:58 PM
Dragon:

Roll a d100 for your daily encounter

And you have no pokeballs yet

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 08:13 PM
Autumn gets her items and wanders out into the field. After a while she sees a small green pokemon eating grass. It is almost certainly a grass type.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 08:13 PM
After buying the items he wanted, Drake turned and went out into the wild around the town. It was time for him to catch a new pokemon, catch and train a wild one no less. Looking around, he moved deeper into the wild where the rarer pokemon would hide.

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 08:28 PM
Autumn quietly approaches, and scans the pokemon. Once scanned she'd have Marcus go forward, not really to attack it, she'd wait until it turned hostile for that, but having Marcus between her and the pokemon was a good idea.

Once it's scanned, she gets onto her knees and calls to the pokemon, the one she found worked with the skitties around her town, both stray and owned, "come here little guy," she coos to it.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 08:35 PM
As Drake nears the city walls, he sees something moving in a pile of garbage.

Then a garbage bag jumps up and shoots a poison gas at River, but the magnemite just seems confused at this. The gas had no effect on it.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 08:40 PM
The pokedex identifies the 'Mon

Turtwig: the tiny leaf pokemon. The shell on its back is made of soil. On a very healthy Turtwig, the shell should feel moist.

The tiny Turtwig stops eating, mouth full of grass and looks at Autumn and Marcus. He gives the both of you a look of mild annoyance before going back to eating grass, ignoring you.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 08:51 PM
River, use Thundershock on that thing, I don't know what it is, But we'll find out he says, scanning the strange thing in front of him. Stepping back as a foul odor enters his nose, he knows it's a pokemon, and might be useful, but it would take time for him to grow used to that smell if he caught it.

[roll0]
[roll1]
Added my SATK in at the start

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 08:57 PM
"Well that's rude," Autumn mutters, "Would you mind if I sat here?" she asks, indicating a spot not to far from the turtwig, "I'll try not to bother you too much, just a little picnic," she pulls out a small box lunch as well as some leafier food for Marcus.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 08:58 PM
The bag tries to tackle River, but the magnemite sails out the way, giving a little electrical laugh at it as this happens.

As the thundershock hits the bag, a horrible smell of burning rubbish hits you. Then the pokedex ping's and identifies this as a trubbish.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 09:04 PM
Drake threw a pokeball at the Trubbish, he may not like the smell, but it was defiantly a stubborn one. He pulled River back from the Trubbish, not wanting him to accidentally deflect the ball.

[roll0]
used a crappy basic ball

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 09:08 PM
The turtwig perks up at the smell of the yummy food. Its mouth hangs open and a bit of partially chewed cud falls out of its mouth. It closes its eyes and shakes its head and goes back to eating its grass, more aggressivly before. You catch it sneaking peeks at the food.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 09:14 PM
The trubbish bursts out the ball, and hits river for 6 damage.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 09:16 PM
Throwing another pokeball, now Drake was really wanting to catch the thing, it was stubborn as a wild could be, even one that lives so close to the city.

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 09:16 PM
Autumn smiles, "there's enough for you if you want, I packed a little extra," she says, laying some out on the blanket she had set up, Marcus already eating and Lillian bathing in the sun, "no reason to let it go to waste right?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 09:21 PM
The pokeball slams shut. The trubbish disappears, but the smell does not.

Level 4 Trubbish. Lax nature. Male. Sticky Hold.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 09:27 PM
When the the Turtwig was given a portion, it stops, eyeing the food. It goes back to the grass, eating extremly aggressivly, as if its fighting its self. It swallows the cud lump, having some difficulty. It seems it didn't chew it fully. It coughs up some partially chewed grass, looking somewhat dismayed. It walks over, somewhat defeated, to the blanket. It gives the three of you a glare of defiance, then eyes the food. It takes a single nibble and starts to walk away. It seems to be hesitating, as if it doesn't want to leave.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 09:33 PM
Before actually leaving Sylvia realizes that she has no additional pokeballs and thus makes a few purchases, (4 pokeballs for 800) then proceeds out into the grassy field.

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 09:40 PM
Sylvia sees a pokemon eating fruit off a bush. It is too hungry to notice you. It is a brown and beige colour.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 09:42 PM
Looking down at the pokeball, Drake confirmed what he would name it to himself, recalled River, and turned around. Working back through the city streets, he grew to like the pokemons mentality. Entering the mansion, he looked around to see if Emma was in the lobby.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 09:45 PM
Autumn grins, "want to come with me? I may not be the best cook but it has to be better than just eating grass like that all the time," her smile softens, "I won't push the idea if you don't want to, but i'll be back tomorrow to say goodbye if you don't want to," she says, "I'll leave the rest for you if you want, either way," she sets the box down with three more of her veggie spring rolls in it.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 09:46 PM
Sylvia cautiously approaches the pokemon and scans it with her pokedex, with one hand ready with Amelia's pokeball.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 09:52 PM
The turtwig stops. It seems to be shaking. It turns around and starts eating the rolls. It seems like its mad with itself but is eyeing Autumn oddly. Otherwise, it avoids eye contact. It doesn't seem to respond either way to your offer.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 09:58 PM
The brown pokemon sniffs Sylvia, then runs up to her feet, rubbing happily against her leg. The pokedex identifies it as Zigzagoon.

When Drake enters the lobby, he sees Damian bonding with his Eevee. Emma must still be upstairs.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 10:02 PM
Autumn smiles lightly, "I'll see you tomorrow then," she resists the urge to pet the turtwig, "and don't be angry at yourself, accepting someone elses kindness isn't something to be angry about," she gathers up the blanket and cleans up a little, "if you change your mind you can find me in the pokemon center in town, it's hard to miss. Goodbye for now."

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 10:05 PM
Heading to the back, he clicked the button on the elevator and waited. Taking a look around he stepped inside as it came down and clicked to go up. Exiting the elevator, he took a look around for Emmie and her, no doubt, mountain of luggage.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 10:07 PM
As Autumn heads back towards town, she gets the feeling she's being followed. A quick look over her shoulder, she spots the Turtwig. When it notices its been spotted, it jumps and tries to seem as if it hadn't been folliwng you. Badly. It starts to walk back, half heartedly, with a lonely look towards Autumn.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 10:08 PM
"Well, you're certainly a friendly one aren't you." Sylvia places Amelia's ball back her belt and pets the Zigzagoon. "I wonder if you'd like come along with me?"

Eshkigal
2012-05-03, 10:12 PM
Mansion group
Around the time Drake goes up, a man in his fifties and leaning heavily on a cane limps in, body covered with scars but with what seems to be an ever present grin on his face. He shakes graying hair out of his eyes, before looking back.
"Knees giving you trouble, Pyroclast?"
Behind him, a large, strangely darkly colored magmar with a large bag on his back plods in, with a harness carrying several eggs on the front. He shakes his head.
"Maaag."
"Well, we still may want to consider bringing some of your kids along next time. Wouldn't hurt to get them away from their Aunt Migraine and stretching their legs, right?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 10:21 PM
Autumn smiles, "you can come with me," she kneels down, "we'd be your friends," she says, indicating Marcus and Lillian, both of whom nod, "here," she pulls out a pokeball and places it on the ground in front of her, "all you have to do is press the button, and you'll be a part of our little family, you'll get to travel, have some good food, and have some good friends."

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 10:21 PM
Sylvia

The Zigzagoon climbs onto her shoulders and seems to be trying to get into your backpack.

Drake

As you enter a voice appears in your head. Await there, I am getting changed. If you try to peak, your parents wont be the only ones in a coma.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 10:27 PM
A little Startled, but not really angered, Drake sits down outside the elevator, preferring something sturdy over the soft couch and lets all of his pokemon out of their balls and heals up Gary with a potion. Well little guy, welcome to the family, this is River, and Geoff, and I'll be calling you Gary. If you want anything let me know, but stay where I can see you, this place is big and has a few large pokemon and one little girl you DON'T want to piss off.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 10:28 PM
"Hey! No!" Sylvia grabs the Zigzagoon and holds it front of her. "You're just trying to get a free meal, huh?" She places it on the ground and sends out Amelia. Sorry, you'd have to earn it!"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 10:30 PM
The Turtwig approaches. It seems to fighting himself again. Stops just short of the pokeball and looks at Marcus and Lillian. TURTWIG! Tur, Turtwig. Twig! Marcus and Lilian at the the Turtwig oddly then both nod and give Autum steely glares. Then the Turtwig touches the pokeball, being sucked inside with a red light.

Capture roll please. Standard for a pokeball (+5).

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 10:36 PM
The ball shakes once, then explodes. Bits of pokeball go everywhere. The Turtwig materializes where the ball stood, yelps in surprise and backs off slightly. Turtwig! It looks scared but hasn't run off yet. Twig. Turtwig! Lilian gives you another gaze but nods.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-03, 10:37 PM
Damian:

The Maidlax appears, lifts Gary up, and sets a plastic sheet under him. It gives you a hard stare then stomps off. She didn't like her carpets getting messy.

Sylvia:

You notice that while it was in your bag it stole a potion and was dancing about with it in it's mouth.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 10:41 PM
Sorry Gary, you just don't mess with the Maidlax he said, barely able to stop himself from laughing, and nearly did when River and Geoff started playing with each other by seeing who could carry the other the furthest.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 10:45 PM
You crafty little... Ember attack!" Sylvia furrows her brows as she roars her command. Amelia launches the ball of fire as she was told.

Ember's AC is 2.

AC roll [roll0]
damage roll [roll1] Satk added

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 10:48 PM
"Ow, what just happened?" She says, pulling a piece of the pokeball from her hand, that actually hurt, "is everyone alright?" she asks Lillian, Marcus, and the turtwig almost immediately, worry evident in her voice, the fact it had exploded meant it could have injured one of them, and could have hurt the turtwig. "That wasn't supposed to happen... I'm sorry... I-if you don't want to try again after that i understand, but, I'd still like you to come with us," she pulls another ball, this time with her left hand as her other one was still numb from the explosion.

Capture Check: [roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 10:51 PM
The Turtwig charges forward straight into the ball. At first you think he's attacking but he hits the ball and is absorbed instantly. Th Ball shakes once, jumps up into the air, dings loudly and flashes white for a moment, signifiying a successful capture.

Level 3 Turtwig, Male, Stoic, Inner Focus

Eshkigal
2012-05-03, 10:59 PM
The zigzagoon yelps as the fire scorches it badly, nearly dropping from that alone. It whines as it's game was ended with violence before trying to tackle Amelia.
[roll0]2+def
[roll1]

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 11:06 PM
Autumn is shivering, mostly from the adrenaline and panic caused by the explosion. She takes a deep breath, and stands, keeping her still numb hand close to her chest, "let's go guys, I want to visit the pokemon center to see if he's okay." she takes another deep breath, he was likely going to be stubborn, meaning Marcus would have to be paired with him for a while. She had seen him dealing with the smaller eevee, he'd likely be able to handle him to a degree.

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 11:11 PM
Amelia, try to be a little less awesome next time." Sylvia then looks at the weaken and burned Zigzagoon with pity. "Well he did put up a fight..." She then throws a pokeball at it. "And i could use nimble hands."

[roll0]

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 11:12 PM
Drake

Emma steps out in a lavish dress, definatly not suited for travel. Oddly enoguh she is sporting matching but practical sneakers. The Egg craddled in her arms. She gives Drake a defiant gaze. I'm not quite ready yet. Your early. What do you want? She seems annoyed at your very prescence.

Autumn

You soon find the pokemon center and are greeted by a beaming Nurse. "Hello! How can I help you."

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 11:15 PM
Chill out, I came to see if you were ready or not, and to let you know we probably won't be setting out till tomorrow, a few of the other trainers want to try the Battle Hall again. Drake said as he returned his pokemon and grabbed the plastic sheet. Standing, he looked her up and down, Packing that is fine, but remember to pack something better suited for travelling, even if you have to buy it. If you need anything, I'll be in the lobby

Eshkigal
2012-05-03, 11:15 PM
The zigzagoon disappears into the ball. Wobble once, wobble-*click* DING! Congratulations, you caught a level 2 jolly male zigzagoon with pickup!

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-03, 11:18 PM
"Hello, um, I just caught this turtwig after the previous pokeball exploded, I just want to make sure he's okay," Autumn says, holding out the pokeball. "He's a little stubborn so be careful."

Dragonsage
2012-05-03, 11:24 PM
After retrieving the pokeball and Amelia, Sylvia rushes off to the Pokecenter to heal up Amelia and her newly caught friend. "I'll call him Nimbles." She thought out loud as she approached the pokecenter. "Well in any case he's certainly to earn his keep."She continued, entering the center and approached the counter. She placed her pokeballs on the counter and waited to be attended to.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-03, 11:26 PM
Drake

She stares at you coldly. She gently sets the egg container down on a nearby coffee table and takes a hostile stance. Excuse me! Do you think I don't know that? Do you think I'm stupid!? Just because I grew up with money doesn't mean I'm dumb, you ignorant hillbilly. This dress is far more functional than the filthy garb your wearing. Why would I wear sneakers but a dress I couldn't travel in? You better learn some manners when dealing with me or you'll regret it. A force slams into your face from seemingly nowhere. She gently lifts the egg and walks away into a room down the hall and slams the door shut.

Autumn

The Nurses smile lessens slightly but does not go away completly. "Oh dear let me see." She releases the little mon from his ball. He blinks, adjusting to his surroudning. He begins shaking, scared of his new surroundings. The Nurse looks over him quickly and her smile returns to full force. "Oh dear he's fine, just spooked. Pokeballs tend to explode sometime during capture but it rarely harms the pokemon." She hands you back the ball.

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 11:32 PM
Smirking, Drake turns and opens the elevator, going down he mumbles to him self. Got to say, my sister would have loved to meet that little girl, if she was still around that is. Something flashed behind his purple eyes as his thoughts drifted, but he locked them down and shook his head. Moving into the lobby he noticed the man in the lobby and walked over, interested to find out why he was here.

Eshkigal
2012-05-03, 11:44 PM
In the time Drake had been above, the trainer and his mon (go ahead and scan it) have moved over to the desk to chat with the man behind it. He spots you, and grins wider.
"Ah, you must be one of the young trainers Amelie took an interest in! My name's Matthew, and this is Pyroclast. We're here to check on some eggs for Amelie."
He looks you over.
"Hm...you look like a trustworthy enough sort, and I have some eggs that I'd like to send with aspiring trainers to help encourage them. Of course, it's rare anything good comes free, so if you wouldn't mind me getting some from a pokemon of yours to give others in turn, I'll give you one of my stock."

Durmatagno
2012-05-03, 11:48 PM
Oh really, I have a Eevee, a Magnemite, and a Trubbish, are any of them worth your time? Drake asked, his normal self locking firmly in place. River, all blue with turbines and it's watery eye popped out from it's pokeball and took a look around.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 12:16 AM
"That's good to know," she says, "Thanks," she says to the nurse before turning to the turtwig, "Come on little guy, we're going back outside now, need to decide what to call you, can't just call you turtwig all the time."

She walks through town, with Turtwig following behind her, close up to keep out of the way of the other people, as she leads then to a park, where the turtwig calms down a little with the more familiar setting, "so, how about a name. Hm..." she thinks for a minute, "how about Kurt?" the turtwig shakes it's head no, "okay, maybe Sheldon?" again a no, "well then, how about Ki? It means Tree," the turtwig looks thoughtful for a moment before nodding, it sort described how it would evolve.

"Now, how about we head to the mansion, it'll be quite a sight for you Ki," with that, she heads back. She arrives to see the man with the magmar, which she almost instantly scans. She didn't much care for fire-types, but they were still something she could look up to keep her pokemon safe.

"Yo," Autumn says, "what's going on here?" she inquires to the older male, Lillian on her shoulder, Marcus and Ki following on foot, Ki remaining as close to Autumn and Marcus as possible.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 12:16 AM
Dragon
After fifteen minutes or so a nurse comes over to you.
"Hello, how may I help you today?"

Durm
"Well, magnemite could be interesting, though the type shift won't carry over. How about a sandshrew egg for letting me borrow your magnemite for a while?"

Durmatagno
2012-05-04, 12:24 AM
Sounds fair to me, but I do need him back by eleven AM tomorrow, we have to set out with Emmie then. As he returned river and handed him the pokeball, Drake's thoughts once again returned to his missing sister and her psychic powers, she had been a lot like Emmie when she was younger. Snapping himself out of it, he waited for the egg he was so wanting, a little pokemon he could raise from the start, something he had been wanting to do for awhile now.

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 12:25 AM
"Yes, I just caught a Zigzagoon, and burned it pretty badly in the process. Also my Vulpix hurt during the little conflict." Sylvia pushed the pokeballs across the counter.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 12:28 AM
Durn and Edro
Matt stops you from handing over River.
"I'll be floating around here all day and night, so there's plenty of time. Just leave him over night and he'll be good to go in the morning."
He goes over to Pyroclast and picks out an egg that seems to have a brick pattern, giving it to Drake before looking up at Autumn.
"Another one? Guess she went for a large group this time. Name's Matt, and I'm a wandering medic. Would you like to have one of your pokemon bred so that other can get an egg from them in exchange for one of my current stock?"
(If you say yes, roll a d100 in your post)

Dragon
"Oh my. Let me take care of them immediately, please."
She rushes them to the back, concern on her face. After half an hour, she returns, with both looking a lot better.
"Here you go. Please take care, Miss."

Durmatagno
2012-05-04, 12:32 AM
Gently holding the egg, Drake looked down at it nodded at the man before placing it carefully in his bag which he tucked away in a room that he planned to crash in with no current owners. After that he approached Autumn and said Hey Autumn, wanna do a quick one on one fight?

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 12:36 AM
Autumn grins, then looks at Marcus and Ki, "either of you want to go?" Ki shakes his head emphatically, apparently he was still to tense, and Marcus nodded, walking over to the man. "Well, there's your answer," she says with a grin.

Pokemon Check: [roll0]

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 12:42 AM
"Thank you ma'm." Sylvia bowed to the nurse before collecting her pokemon and returning to the lobby of the building. "Not much of a training session tonight." She said to herself as she entered and saw drake and Autumn talking to a strange man. "Hey what's going on?" She asked, walking up to the group.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 12:45 AM
"Well, I have something very special, though one of Amelie's stock...you do come from a fine lineage little guy."
He pats Marcus, and smirks.
"I'll let your older brother know you're doing well some time. Anyway, I'm feeling generous. For the first batch one of Amelie's eevees will breed, I'll give you this."
He pulls out a light blue and dark gray egg.
"Do you know what a lapras is? Queen had a batch, and I'm working to get them introduced all over the place, maybe pick up more breeders for them."
He looks over to Sylvia.
"How many of you guys are there? I like to call this egg roulette. You let me borrow a pokemon overnight to get eggs to give others, and in exchange you get an egg from my stock."

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 12:57 AM
Sylvia takes a moment to think it over, then hands calls out Amelia. "Just for one night huh? won't be too bad." She then motions for Amelia to go over to Matt, which she does and rubs her head against him for bit. "Do i have your word she'll be unharmed?"

[roll0]

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 12:58 AM
Autumn gives a grin, "a Lapras eh, all i know is that they're water types and very beautiful when fully grown. Thank you," Autumn bows slightly, she knew he'd take good care of Marcus, so she'd return the favor by taking care of the Lapras, she was already settled on a name for each gender, Duchess for Female, Duke for Male, fitting considering the mother's name was Queen.

She turns to Drake as he challenges her, "I don't see why not," she says, Lillian going forward almost instantly. Ki and Marcus sitting back to watch, Ki with a little bit of confusion and curiousity.

Lillian
Stats:
{table=head]Stat|Total
HP|6
Atk|2
Def|6
Sp.Atk|11
Sp.Def|6
Spd|3[/table]

Max Health: 23 Current HP: 23
Current Status Effects: None

Physical Evasion: 1 (1/5)
Special Evasion: 1 (1/5)
Speed Evasion: 0 (X/10)

Ability: {table=head]Ability|Frequency|Effect
Chlorophyll|Trigger - Hourly|Double Speed When Sunny[/table]

Natural Moves:
Absorb|Grass|At-Will|Sp.Atk|1d6+3|2|1 Target|After the target takes damage, the user gains HP equal to half of the damage they dealt to the target
Growth|Normal|At-Will|--|--|--|Personal|Raise the user’s Attack 1 Combat Stage and raise the user’s Special Attack 1 Combat Stage. If it is Sunny, double the amount of Combat Stages gained.[/table]
Learned Moves:
None|--|--|--|--|--|--|--[/table]

Durmatagno
2012-05-04, 01:02 AM
Great, lets do this Gary Drake said as he threw out his new Trubbish, a foul odor entered the air, but he ignored it easily. Heading outside, he got ready to battle and called out his first moveUse poison gas and don't miss

1d20

Name: Gary
Species: Trubbish
Egg Group: Mineral
Nature: Lax +2 DEF - 2 SDEF
XP: 4
Level: 4
Type: Poison
STAB: 0
Ability:
Sticky Hold
Constant
Effect:
The pokemon’s held items cannot be stolen, switched, destroyed or dropped.

HP: 5+1= 6 Combat: 22
ATK: 5+1= 6
DEF: 8+1= 9
SATK: 4
SDEF: 4
SPD: 7+1= 8

Moves:

Poison Gas EOT 6 - Ranged (4), No Target, Burst Poison Gas makes a 4-meter Burst. Poison Gas Poisons all Legal Targets.

Pound At-Will 2 1d12+6 Melee, 1 Target -

Recycle Center - - Self, No Target The effect of a consumable item used earlier in the encounter is used again as if it had not been destroyed. The item is still gone.

Overland 5
Surface 4
Jump 1
Power 2
Intelligence 4

Inflatable
A Pokemon with the capability Inflatable can expand its size up to 125% of its normal size. While Inflated, a Pokemon does not change its weight. To hit an Inflated Pokemon, you must roll -3 during Accuracy Check. While Inflated, a Pokemon become Blocking Terrain, you may not target through an Inflated Pokemon. If a Pokemon learns the Move Growth or Stockpile and does not have the Inflatable Capability, they gain Inflatable

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 01:03 AM
"Of course. If it helps, I'm also a licensed medic, and have been in the business of breeding pokemon since before the Great Kanto-Johto War over thirty years ago."
He pulls out a white egg, which seems to shift with the weather outside.
"This one's from a personal 'mon I got after going into a durant nest to save a kid that fell in. Castform, the weather pokemon. They control the weather, and their power shifts with it. Interested?"
He hands the egg off to Pyroclast, and gives the Lapras to Autumn.
"Just drop your pokemon off here tonight, and they'll be waiting for you come the morning."

Dragon: There's an egg in Pyroclast's pouches that catches your eye. Black, gold, and with what seems to be a scar pattern.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 01:08 AM
A large rumbling sound is heard, and Maidlax comes rushing round a corner. She scoops up Drake and Gary in one arm, and Autumn and Lilian in the other.

Then chucks them all out the hotel

10 damage to all 4 of you. Don't piss off Maidlax

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 01:15 AM
"NOT COOL," Autumn yells at the Snorlax as Marcus and Ki come running to help her up, "we were already heading outside!" she yelled, but refrained from going any further than that, sighing, "well, that could have gone better, and now our pokemon are injured before the fight even starts. Actually, I have an idea now, how about we postpone until after i fight in the Battle Arena tomorrow then we both use our type-shifted pokemon?"

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 01:15 AM
"Sorry but a castform isn't my cup of tea. Now I would much rather have something like a Seviper." Sylvia tilted her head and tries to smile politely.

Durmatagno
2012-05-04, 01:17 AM
Sounds good to me, though I may be going for rank two tomorrow with River before anything else.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 01:22 AM
"Ah."
He closes his eyes, grinning slightly more sincerely.
"Then you're going to have to ask Jormungandr for one of his kids."
He pulls out a pokeball, and releases a seviper twice as large as normal, one eye milky white from a wound and just as scar covered as the man. He slowly moves his head around, looking at the area.
"Jormungandr, our friend here wants one of your eggs."
His eye narrows and he slithers up to you, blade tail sliding against the stone. A large forked tongue flicks out in front of him, tasting the air around you as he brings his blade up.
And then he pats your head with the flat gently and gives a happy hiss.
"Lucky girl. Jormungandr agrees."
A massive grin covers his face as he pulls out the seviper egg.
"Now, this is the child of my starter, so treat them well. It's honestly nice to hear someone finally ask for one after so long."
Matt limps forward as Jormungandr backs off, handing the egg to you.

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 01:30 AM
Holding the egg tightly, Sylvia gives a slight bow. "I am greatly honored, by you and Jormungandr. I will keep this egg safe and give it the respect it deserves." She smiled warmly.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 01:42 AM
"Thank you. Now go, enjoy the rest of your day."
He grins warmly as well, as Jormungandr lets some of the eevees begin climbing on him.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 02:34 AM
Liam travels though the town until he reaches the Pokemon center to get his starly healed up, and waits by the counter for someone to appear.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 03:24 AM
As Liam enters the pokecenter, he sees the nurse that is supposed to be attending has fallen asleep at the reception desk. A snot bubble is coming out of her nose. There are no other people in the center at this time, so he get's the feeling that this is a low point in the day.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 06:03 AM
Clearing his throat to wake up the nurse “excuse me but would you be able to heal my starly it got abit knocked around in its last battle”

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 08:52 AM
The nurse comes over, takes your pokemon, heals it up for you, and then returns it. And she does this all without waking up or opening her eyes.

It was a strange sight to see, and pretty damn impressive.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 09:01 AM
Huh good to see that the staff are well trained at least.

After getting shrike back from the nurse Liam decides to go and see what sights are around the city and if there are any pokemon around. his First stop is a Store where he picks up 4 pokeballs and a pokeball repair kit.

Shame i left the one i was training with back home hopefully i can get used to this one soon

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 09:31 AM
After picking up his supplys Liam heads westwards looking for any ponds that look likely for something worthwhile

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 09:31 AM
The store clerk appears, with a chatot on his shoulder.

'That's 1650 poke.' he says as he scans the pokedex and the money is taken off your credit.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 09:42 AM
Durms post

Returning Gary, the pain of being thrown outside washed over him, if the Maidlax had hurt him, there was no doubt Gary had been to to. Entering the pokemon center, he had Gary healed, said thank you, and left, from there he wandered the parts of town that would be safest for an open street battle and looked for a chance to battle. Gary hadn't gotten his chance to fight with Autumn, so he would settle with another trainer.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 09:43 AM
As Liam heads onto the cycle route, he notices something really strange. A small red lizard is surfing down the hill on-top of a half brown, half beige shell.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 09:47 AM
As Drake wanders around town he finds a few trainers gathered. A rattata is battling a pidgey.

A nearby girl spots you. 'You wanna battle? We use official league rules. How much you wanna bet?'

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 09:48 AM
"What is that thing?"

Scan it with dex as well as whatever its riding

"Right then Cerb out you come lets go and try to talk to... whatever it is."

Slowly walking over once the lizard has reached the bottom of the slope. Liam makes sure not to startle the mon while he gets closer, once the mon is obviously aware of him he starts to talk

"Hello there would you be interested in some food i dont have much in my bag but i think you might like it, and dont worry this is just Cerberus here to say hello as well"

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 09:51 AM
Regalus:
As you play and bond with Yanko, a man came in and gave three of your fellows eggs. As the third departs, he looks over at you and limps over, giant snake and fiery giant lizard in tow.
"I know you saw the others, so what about you? Want to try the Roulette too?"

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 09:52 AM
The pokedex dings 'Charmander' just as the pokemon spots you and runs off. But as it runs into the bushes, the pokedex pings another time with 'Squirtle'. Apparently the shell was a pokemon too.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 09:54 AM
Are you alright little guy it looked like that Charmander was giving you some trouble, i can take you to get healed if you come with me. ill carry you there if you really dont want to get into the ball. Says Liam while still kneeling down

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 09:58 AM
"Sure, I'd like to battle, offical rules don't bother me, I'll throw in 200 and end it at that" Drake said as he slipped his gloves on and slipped Gary's pokeball from his pocket.

The girl nodds and pulls out a ball of her own. As you both toss them out, Gary is facing off against a blue mouse thing.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 10:03 AM
Scanning the Blue mouse, Drake lossens up and says "All right Gary, hit it with a pound." THinking about it, Drake was curious to see how the girl did, she seemed confindent in your ablities.

[1d20
[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 10:05 AM
Accuracy roll [roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 10:07 AM
Critical hit [roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 10:09 AM
Gary smacks the Nidoran Female and sends it flying. It lands on it's feet, but soon faints. ONE-HIT-KNOCK-OUT!

'Okay, okay. I give. Here, take the money. You're good'

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 10:12 AM
Liam

The Squirtle makes no effort to exit it's shell. It was still a little traumatised by what happened.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 10:15 AM
"Right then little guy sorry about this but if you just go with it i can get you healed up much quicker."

Liam throws the pokeball at the damaged squirtle

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 10:17 AM
Thank you, I'm good and all for a starting trainer, but that was just luck, Gary here found a kink in your armor. Drake said as he collected his money, nodding at the girl, he looked around to see if anyone else wanted to battle.

The other trainers look a little scared of you. One steps forward. 'Two on two. 500 bet? I think I can take you.'

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 10:18 AM
Sylvia moves around the items in her bag until it was safe to place the egg in without danger of the contents crushing it. Afterwards the then heads back out into the city hoping to find more opportunity to train Arhi or Nimbles while Amelia is gone.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 10:21 AM
Liam

You captured the shell. You are now the owner of a Brave (Somehow?) male Squirtle with Rock Head ability. Level 2

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 10:28 AM
Durms post

Sounds good to me, two versues two for 500, all right, Gary, get ready Drake said as Gary waddled over and got ready to fight. Pocketing his money, Drake got ready to scan whatever he sent out.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 10:31 AM
Durm: The first thing he calls out is a humanoid apparently made out of stone and dirt.
"Meet Drago."
(You're faster, and it gives me time to stat him up properly)

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 10:43 AM
After catching the shell Liam allows himself a quick smile before running back to the Center.

"Nurse can you please help this squirtle he was attacked outside the city and i think he might be in shock"

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 10:46 AM
After wandering for a while, Sylvia comes across Drake and a group of battlers and decides to stand by and watch the battles to pass the time until someone challenges her.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 10:52 AM
Durm's side:
Scanning it, Drake called out.
"Gary, hit it with a Poison Gas, make sure if you go down you take it with you!"

[roll0]

Drago is sturdy though. Strong like tauros! Still doesn't feel good though.
"Hit it with a mud slap, Drago!"
It calls soil to it from the ground, before sending it at Gary in a large spray.
[roll1]
[roll2]

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 11:04 AM
Flinching as the Gary took a big hit, he called out "Hang in there Gary, hit him with pound, that posion should slow him down and leave him open to a good hard hit."

[rollv][1d12+12

Drago looks like it's still going strong as it turns to sand around Trubbish's fist. Must be made tough to deal with the poison.
"Hit it."

[rollv][1d12+16

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 11:07 AM
Hang on, both posts...

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 11:24 AM
The girl who had lost to Drake sees Sylvia.

'You look weak. I'll take you on. How shall we fight?'

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 11:30 AM
"Weak?" Sylvia sends out Arhi. "One on one, and i'll wager 500."

Name: Arhi
Species: Eevee
Egg Group: Field
Nature: Brave
XP: 125
Level: 5
Type: normal
STAB: 1
Ability: Adaptability

HP: 6 +1=7 Combat HP: 26
ATK: 8 +1=9
DEF: 5+1=6
SATK: 5+1=6
SDEF: 7+1=8
SPD: 4

Evasion:
Physical:1
Special: 1
Speed: 0

Helping Hand EOT - - Melee, 1 Target The ally targeted with Helping Hand will have their next Move deal an additional 1d20 if the Move has a Damage Dice Roll. Helping Hand cannot miss.

Tackle At-Will 3 2d8+6 Melee, 1 Target, Dash

Tail Whip At-Will 2 - Ranged (4), 1 Target The target’s Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage.

Capability List
Overland 6, Surface 4, Jump 3, Power 1,
Intelligence 4, Tracker

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 11:30 AM
Durm:

Flinching as the Gary took another big hit, he called out Come on back Gary, you've had your fill, it's Rivers turn. Come on out River, and give his Golett a good fight. The trubbish disappers into it's pokeball and a blue magnemite with an eye filled with water and turbines where it's magnets should be emerges from it's pokeball.

The other trainer scans it, before recalling Drago.
"May as well give you an easier fight...Come on out Rocky!"
He calls out a purple bipedal frog that laughs a bit.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 11:40 AM
Liam

The nurse heals squirtle, but comes back looking a little worried.

'He's fine now, but no matter what he won't come out of his shell.

Sylvia

The girl does the same. 'No burrowing, no flying above 3 meters.'

She sends out a purple pokemon with big ears.

It starts off by focusing it's energy.

Regalus
2012-05-04, 11:42 AM
2 hours ago~

Damien was thankful for small miracles, like how Drake's magnemite hadn't gone ballistic after Aden had tried startling it; and that the other trainer didn't seem to react negatively to it. The young trainer had hoped to be able to properly speak with the other trainers; but by the time he had finished reprimanding Aden and had thanked Amelie once more the others had long sense left. Thankfully he had something else just as important to do down stairs.

Once he had returned to the lobby it didn't take him long to spot the lone Eevee huddled in a small corner on top of a fallen pillow away from the main area of the lobby. After receiving its pokeball, he slowly approached the Eevee slowly, after making sure Aden didn't startle it. He carefully sat besides the sleeping eevee an pondered what to do, when he heard a soft sound akin to both a mewling and a yawn. Looking at his side he saw his furry companion looking up at him with its sleepy hazel eyes.

Taking his chance, he attempted to pet its head, and much to his pleasant surprise it didn't try to avoid his touch or resist him. In fact, the curled up ball of fluff actually started purring under his touch. He had to admit, while he'd never trade Aden, he was a bit giddy about the whole affair. He could certainly see why eevee's were such a beloved pokemon species. In time he motioned Aden to join in, carefully, and soon with the new found heat source rubbing its coat the young eevee was finally stirred awake.

After sitting up the eevee licked its paws, and eyed the pair curiously. " Hey there little fella," he said while rubbing the back of its ear. "I'm Aden, and this little guy is Aden. We're your new family." he explained, to which Aden gleefully added in a cheerful cry.

The little pokemon meowed and rubbed its head against Damien's hand cheerfully. "Looks like he likes us, what do you think of him?" asked Damien to Aden, who had now plopped him self on the trainers head. The candle pokemon smiled and let out another cheerful cry. "Well, since you're joining us ya need a name of your own." he explained, to which the younger pokemon eyed with a mixture of eagerness and confusion.

" While I can't just go around calling you Eevee all the time now can I? Especially not if we're going to be around your brothers and sister." The eevee seemed to nod in understanding, though he wasn't sure if it fully did.

He decided no would be the best time to try and connect with his new friend; it would certainly make the whole process easier. " Listen, I need you to hold still for a bit alright? I'm going to try something to help us talk to each other, like you do with your brothers." Now that certainly caught the eevee's attention, it seemed to practically beam excitement at him; it went so far as to hop unto his lap and and stand on it hind legs, with its front paws at Damien's chest.

If all my pokemon end up like this little guy, my journey's going to be great, he thought to himself with a smile before closing his eyes and focusing on the eevee. He concentrated and reached out towards the eevee's spirit with his own; a brightly colored spark mere inches in front to him. He struggled to form the link between them both,but after several minutes he finally gave up. His muscles felt sore and he breathed heavily, the sweat on his brow the only proof of the exertion he had just gone through.

When he opened his eyes he was met by the Eevee's disappointed face as it curled up in his lap. "There, there. I'll be able to do it next time." he said rubbing its head, it returned a weak groan and a sigh. At which point Aden began nudging at his side with a puppy-eyed look on his face. " Well, someone's getting jealous," he commented as he grabbed the little candle and placed him by his new team mate; giving them both a soft rub. "We're a family guys, don't forget that." The two seemed to give a soft cry in reply.

With that he pulled some of the candied berries he had bought earlier that day, and began splitting what was left between them; while he tried to find a name his new companion liked for itself. By the time he had finished the bag he had gone through at least four dozen names until the little guy had finally been contented with the name Yanko. It fit really, after all the little fella was an unexpected gift; and a welcomed one at that.

After a short game of tag between Yanko and Aden, which had nearly caused the maidlax to kick the whole lot of them out for disturbing the peace, and nearly breaking several ornaments; the young pair had fallen asleep on Damien's lap together. Unluckily, they had decided to do so, just as the other trainers seemed to be returning; though it turned out to be lucky as the the pair of fellow trainers were soon tossed out by the maidlax. Damien had to muffle his laughter so as to not awaken his sleeping friends.

It was then that he noticed an older man accompanied by a pair of large pokemon, walking towards him. Damian had spotted him earlier speaking with some of the others, but had been to busy at the time mediating between his two friends to pay any proper attention to the man before now. As he approached, Damian remembered his new acquisition and managed to wiggle his way into his pocket to grab his dex; managing to scan the pair of pokemons as they approached with their master.

"I know you saw the others, so what about you? Want to try the Roulette too?"

He remembered, that he'd seen some of the others walk away with poke eggs; realizing that he must've been the source. He looked, at the two sleeping mons on his lap and wondered if he could handle an egg. This he realized re quired some thought. He had raised and trained Aden himself, and considering that Yanko was already trained and seemed to have gelled well with Aden and him; so after pondering carefully for a time, he nodded. "Sure, why not."

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 11:45 AM
Autumn scans the seviper, as well as the egg she was given, no point not trying, and leaves the mansion to look around. Marcus staying behind with Ki, both just relaxing, though Ki was still a little jumpy, and keeping watch of the Lapras egg that she left in their care so it wouldn't be damaged. Autumn starts to wander the town, going outside the upscale district and into the area around the battle arena. Eventually, she comes across her fellow trainers battling and grins, scanning any pokemon that makes an appearance. She sits on a nearby bench with Lillian balanced on her shoulder.

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 11:46 AM
Sylvia scan the purple pokemon. "Tackle it Arhi!"

AC for tackle is 3

[roll0]

[roll1] adapt and STAB added

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 11:56 AM
Ahri slams into it, and the pokemon just barely stays standing. Also, Ahri seems a little strange after the hit. Something had happened to her.

The purple bunny now Identified as Nidoran M rushed at Ahri, and hits it for 15 damage. But then the trainer stops. 'No, stop Tox. You can't win it, that first hit was too strong. The next can really hurt you.'

She returns him to his ball and pays you the money.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 12:02 PM
Letting the Squirtle out of the ball Liam places him on a table and sits down next to him. "Whats wrong is something still bothering you?"

Not getting any response for several minutes Liam carrys on staring at the shell before coming up with an idea "I bet your still worried about that charmander, well ill take you back to see him now your fully healed up and you can show him how tough you really are"
Picking up the shell under one arm Liam starts to move out of the city stopping to buy 4 potions on the way out. Upon reaching the edge of the city he also realeases his Eevee
"Right then boy you remember that charmander we saw before do you think you would be able to track it down our new friend needs a confidence boost"

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 12:04 PM
"Thank you." Sylvia accepts the money and collects Arhi in her arms. "You don't look right lets get you back to the center and have you checked out." She places Arhi back in her ball and rushes off back to the center and places Arhi's ball on the counter. "This is embarrassing having to come here so frequently." She frowns and waits for a nurse.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 12:05 PM
A tracking roll

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
Scanning the frog thing in front of him, he looked at river and nodded. River charges up and unleases a Thundershock while it bobbed with glee at the thought of another good fight.
[SPOILER]
[roll0]
[roll1]
[/SPOLER]

Eshkigal
Regalus: (Seviper and Magmar)
"Hm...litwick starter? Lavender Town I take it, right? Amelie tends to go close to home for those she supports. Anyway, it works like this. You choose one of your pokemon to be bred, and I give you-eh?"
Pyroclast holds up a brown egg wobbling around excitedly and moves his head towards you.
"Ha...looks like we have a gift for you first. This cubone egg's reacting favorably-now don't worry, both parents are still alive, but that took work. Anyway, aside from this one, you can have one of your pokemon left with me over night, and I'll breed them to give eggs from them to other trainers. In exchange, you get an egg. How's that sound?"

Durm:

Scanning the frog thing in front of him, he looked at river and nodded. River charges up and unleases a Thundershock while it bobbed with glee at the thought of another good fight.

[SPOILER]
[roll0]
[roll1]
[/SPOLER]

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 12:08 PM
The croagunk is electrocuted, but still up. It flings mud at River in turn.
[roll0]
[roll1]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 12:09 PM
The nurse looks at Ahri. 'Oh no, it's been poisoned. your lucky this was in the city, out on the road that can be bad. You should pick up a couple of antidotes.'

A Blissey comes and takes Ahri to get healed. A few minutes later she's back.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 12:11 PM
Seeing the little fox fail to pick up the scent Liam recalled him back to his ball before speaking to the squirtle under his arm “Don’t worry we will find him tomorrow, until then just stick with me”. He then withdraws the Squirtle to his ball as well. “Huh now what… Suppose I should probably try to find the rest of them they will be thinking I’ve run off on them”.

Walking around the town Liam comes across one of the people he had seen before fighting another trainer it seemed he was doing alright so he decided to look around for someone of his own to fight after all his mons could do with some training.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 12:14 PM
Everyone one recieves a text on their pokegear.

Do not be late for dinner in one hour. We will be having Goldeen Pate, Orreian Caviar on Shelldar crackers. For the second course and Arceus Salad. After the salad we will have a light lemon Vanilluxe sorbet. For the main course a lovely Starlian Resotto with a glass vintage Cherubi wine. For the after dinner course, a beautiful orange Vanilluxe sorbet to cleanse the pallet and for desert, a nice Creme Brulee made with the finest MooMoo cream.

Regalus

As your talking to Mike, Emma comes down on the elevator. She is wearing a very fashonable dress and a very functional pair of sneakers. She is holding the egg in her arms but she is also sporting a rather fashonable bag that could easily fit the egg. She approaches you and looks down at you. Getting along with Silver's brother?

Regalus
2012-05-04, 12:14 PM
Damien's eyes went wide, " Uhm; yeah that'd be great." Taking a moment to look at his leeping friends, Damien asks "How long do you need'em for?...Wait, Amelie's from Lavender?"

He attention was turned to the young heiress as she walked in on Damien's small conversation. "Oh Emma, you're looking nice; good to see you're all packed. Me and Yanko here are doing well," he explained with a small smile as he looked at lthe young Eevee

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 12:24 PM
Seeing that the little blue pokemon was tougher than most, and that magnemite had easily taken a ground type move, Drake smirked and called out Tackle that Croagunk and take it down like you did the Mankey.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 12:25 PM
"Thank you." Sylvia then notices her Pokegear beep and checks it."So i guess i have diner plans." She Shrugs and heads out and purchases a few Antidotes (5x 1000) before heading back to the lobby to rest. When she arrives, she sends out Nimbles and Arhi so they can play. She reaches out to pet Nimbles. "Sorry about earlier, needed to test your will. I have to say, you have guts for committing to an attack after being burned like that."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 12:26 PM
I can't say I'm happy with the name but your his trainer I suppose. She sneers slighlty and turns her full attention to Matt. Her demanor changes instantly to a cutsy, flirty sort. Hello Matt! Great to see Jormungandr and Pyroclast again, they are looking so healthy! She twists a stray hair around her finger while she talks to him.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 12:31 PM
While standing around Liam decides to bring out his pokedex and scan the frog infront of him

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 12:47 PM
Regalus:
"Copper Village, actually. Other side of the Rock Tunnel. It'd only be over night, as I have business here to handle, but-ah, Emma! It's been nearly a month, how have you been? These two seem to barely feel the years."
He smiles warmly as the girl comes down, but it lessens slightly as she sneers at you.
"Now Emma, he's entrusted with that egg as much as you. If he wasn't deserving, he wouldn't be here.

Durm:
River slams into the croagunk, sending it sprawling. It's too out of it to continue, and is recalled.
"Well, we have a choice now. Drago versus your magnemite, who can't touch him, or one o us gives up."

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 12:48 PM
Dragon

Nimbles seems to move away from you, shaking slightly. It seems scared after what you did to it.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 12:56 PM
Getting the message though his Pokegear Liam decides that he probably isnt going to be getting a battle before then and starts heading back to the mansion. Upon arriving He greets the two other trainers and the two people he hasnt seen before a man and a slightly younger girl.
"nice to meet you will pokemon be allowed to eat only im sure some of mine must be getting hungry after all"

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 12:59 PM
Really, I could finish this and cause our pokemon to suffer more, or we could just both end it now and it would still be a draw, what do you say? Drake stood confidently, he's eyebrow cocked as he asked the question. And really, River hear is a water type, do you want to risk that?
[roll0]

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 01:00 PM
counter roll
[roll0]

For a minute, it looks like he'll go ahead, before the fight leaves his eyes.
"Not really. I'd hate for something to happen to Drago. Draw?"

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 01:01 PM
Autumn looks at the text and sighs, she'd have to wait til tomorrow for a battle it would seem, and she walked back to the mansion. She sighed, a lot of the food mentioned didn't sound like they were vegitarean friendly, luckily her picnic had been a late lunch so she wasn't all that hungry at the moment.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 01:03 PM
Emma looks down at her feet, almost as if she was ashamed. I know Matt. I just want to make sure it gets to Pewter safely. I wish you could join us. She beams a seemingly innocent smile at the older gentlemen. Seeing Liam enter, she ignores his question and her demanor returns to her normal self. You do know it is rude to leave before your even given your charge? I don't see why Grangran choose these bunch, Matt. And almost as an after thought The pokemon will be given their own food as well. Out of practicality, they do not eat at the table but they will be fed.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 01:04 PM
Wolf
"I'm sure I can whip something up for all of them too. Name's Matt, and you must be the sixth member of this group I heard about."
He offers his hand to you.

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 01:04 PM
"I see that i'm going to have earn your trust." Sylvia frowns then pulls the Seviper eggs and inspects it. "Well at least i have this." Arhi then leaps up and sits beside Sylvia. "And you too." She starts to pet Arhi. She then stares at the egg for a while letting Nimbles roam about a bit, but keep it within her peripheral vision.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 01:08 PM
Wolf
"I'm sure I can whip something up for all of them too. Name's Matt, and you must be the sixth member of this group I heard about."
He offers his hand to you.

Shaking the offered hand
"Nice to meet you to but it sounds like the pokemon are going to get food of their own and i wouldnt want to use up your reasources. Thanks anyway."

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 01:09 PM
Emma looks down at her feet, almost as if she was ashamed. I know Matt. I just want to make sure it gets to Pewter safely. I wish you could join us. She beams a seemingly innocent smile at the older gentlemen. Seeing Liam enter, she ignores his question and her demanor returns to her normal self. You do know it is rude to leave before your even given your charge? I don't see why Grangran choose these bunch, Matt. And almost as an after thought The pokemon will be given their own food as well. Out of practicality, they do not eat at the table but they will be fed.

"I know, but the egg traveled with me as far as it wished to. That's why it's in all of your capable hands to see it safely there. As for why Amelie trusts them, well...let's say she asked for a little advice."
He winks so Liam and Damien spot it.

Shaking the offered hand
"Nice to meet you to but it sounds like the pokemon are going to get food of their own and i wouldnt want to use up your reasources. Thanks anyway."

"Ha! It's something I do whenever I visit. I'm your chef tonight, always a pleasure to cook for a group outside my own family."

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 01:13 PM
Walking across to the trainer, he holds out his hand to shake Draw, you put up a good fight shaking the trainers hand, Drake returned River and made his way to a pokemon center, and then back the the mansion to get ready.

Dragon

Nimbles comes up and sits next to Ahri, but keeps Ahri between you and it at all times. It seems curious about the egg.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 01:14 PM
Emma eyeing the Seviper egg, she shoots a curious glance at Matt. Well if Matt and Jormungandr trusts you enough with one of his eggs, I guess your turst worthy enough. But I still want to see your competence myself. She gives you a look of superiority before going back to oogling Matt.

I trust Grangran. I just want to see for myself why she chose them is all Matt. She says with a wink.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 01:17 PM
Speaking to matt
"Nice to know, since you seem so experianced would you mind having a look at my squirtle for me i found him being attacked outside the town and he hasn't come out of his shell since. I was wondering if there was anything you could do to help"
Liam releases Shock and picks him up.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 01:21 PM
Shock spots Pyroclast and comes out of his shell, heading straight for the door.

(Told you. Till he beats a charmander he has a fear of fire types.)

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 01:23 PM
"You want to know about the egg huh?" Sylvia noticed the curious Nimbles. She grinned. "I'll tell you more about after dinner, k?" She then held out her hand to see if Nimbles would touch it in agreement.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 01:26 PM
"Ahh bugger return Shock" returns shock to his pokeball

"Guess that narrows down what the problems could be he was attacked by a fire type before, I thought he just wanted to fight the pokemon that attacked him"

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 01:30 PM
"Hope we live up to your expectations," Autumn says to Emma, grinning as Lillian goes over to Emma and looks up at her before nodding, "hehe, Lillian likes you. But i'll do the same as you, and wait for my own assessment of you." she says all of this with a smile, a glint of mischief in her eyes.

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 01:34 PM
Emma looks over the little Lilian and Autumn in turn. She gives an evil little grin. You just worry about getting me and this egg to Pewter and I'll make sure all of you stay alive.

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 01:43 PM
"Yeah, that does at that. What happened?"
He also takes a look at your mon.
"Also, since you're here, would you like a chance at the roulette? Greetings Autumn, and Sylvia. Let me borrow a pokemon of yours tonight to breed, and they'll be back to you in the morning. In turn, you get an egg of your own."

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 01:46 PM
"No thank you. i think i have enough to deal with do you think it would be possible to give shock his food somewhere away from ony fire types?"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 01:51 PM
Emma laughs heartily. A water type afraid of fire types!? You've caught yourself a winner there! She continues to laugh uncontrollably. She pauses and a frown spreads across her face. We will have something arranged for him. She looks agitated.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 01:54 PM
"Good i dont want to see Shock go though any more trouble until we've had a chance to sort out his unfinished business, i would prefer for him not to be insulted as well."

Eshkigal
2012-05-04, 01:55 PM
"Perfectly fine, though I may take some one on one time with Shock to see what the best course of action to help him is. Fair enough?"

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 01:58 PM
Smiling "yes please i'm sure he will benefit from have some one to one time with you. "Liam hands over shocks pokeball for now

He also scans the serviper, magmar and the Zigzagoon thats cowering over by the other trainer

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 02:02 PM
"I think you just need a few friends that aren't pokemon," Autumn says, grinning again, "how about we hang out? I know we just met but if Lillian likes you I say we can get along eventually."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 02:07 PM
Obviously taken aback by the offer, Emma stares at you for a moment. Well dinner is almost ready. But, uh, I guess we could afterwards. She snaps back into her normal self almost instantly. And I do have friends that aren't pokemon! And Pokemon make excellent friends. She spouts defiantly.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 02:26 PM
"I know they are, Lillian's my closest friend," Autumn says with a smile, "but having a friend that can talk back and relate in the same way helps, I often wish I had a girl friend, all of my friends back home are guys, and my mother passed away soon after i was born." she gains a far off look in her eyes for a moment before she's back to her normal self, "It's just nice to have someone you can relate to and talk to without worrying about them judging you, otherwise everything just starts to bottle up."

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 02:32 PM
Sylvia over hears the conversion and turns to face Emma and Autumn. "Mind of i join in? Haven't really had a friend since I left my village."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 02:37 PM
Silver is my best friend. She always listen. But yes having a friend to talk back is always nice. She becomes sorrowful for a moment. But we are strong independent women right? We can handle ourselves! To Sylvia's invitation, YOu can come if you like. she says somewhat with a sneer. You get the feeling the sneer was actually an improvment on her general mood towards you.

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 02:41 PM
Madame Amelie appears. 'Dinner shall now be served! Please make your way upstairs.'

She moves over to Drake and places her hand on his shoulder.

Drake, lose 30 HP, paralyzed and flinched.

'I'm so glad your all here. let's eat.'

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 02:48 PM
"Yea that sounds great but a quick question is that guy alright? Looks like he is having a stroke."

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 02:49 PM
Wonderful Grangran! C'mon Matt, lets go! She grabs Matt's hand and pulls him forward. The rest of you should get moving. It isn't polite to leave your host waiting. She also grabs Autumn's hand gently, tugging her forward.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-04, 02:49 PM
Autumn laughs, "Well, we can decide what to do after we eat," she grins and walks alongside Emma upstairs.

Dragonsage
2012-05-04, 02:53 PM
"Excellent!" Sylvia places the egg back in her bag and begins to move towards the stairs With Arhi following. She paused for a sec. "Come now Nimbles, time for food."

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 02:57 PM
'Oh? Oh my! Poor Drake, let me get a bed ready for you. You go lie down.'

She steers a paralysed Drake away, while the rest of the party, including Emma and Matt are led upstairs. A grand feast is laid out before you, and Maidlax is currently serving out wine for the adults. You all have seats set out for you. The head of the tabe is reserved for Amelie. On her right is Matt, and Emma is next to him, fawning over him. Autumn and Sylvia are on the same side. The other side is Liam, Damien, an empty seat for Drake, and a woman in a coat.

Roll a WIS check on the woman if your character watches TV

Meanwhile, Drake wakes up in a pitch black room with no apparent walls.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 03:01 PM
Well that was unusual, anyway better get to know everyone "Sorry for not introducing myself earlier i'm Liam by the way"

[roll0]

IrnBruAddict
2012-05-04, 03:09 PM
'Pleased to meet you Liam. I'm Caitlin.'

Liam recognises this is the current head of the Pokemon League and Ex-Elite 4 member. The one who rescued the League from it's collapse.

Spacewolf
2012-05-04, 03:12 PM
Liams jaw nearly drops when he realises who is next to him
"Nice to meet you as well Ms. Champion"

MesiDoomstalker
2012-05-04, 03:13 PM
Its great to see you again Caitlin. Emma bows slightly towards the women.