PDA

View Full Version : You Gain The Superpower To Become Your Zodiac Sign

Leliel
2012-05-03, 10:28 PM
(sorry if this belongs in Friendly Banter)

I thought this was a good idea on the Space Battles board, so I decided to plant it here as well.

A ROB (Random Omnipotent Being-think Q) that likes you decides to give you a gift. You will be able to turn into the thing that corresponds to your Zodiac Sign in the Greek and Chinese system. Example if you are a Leo in the Greek and was born in the year of the Dragon. You will be able to become both a Lion and a Chinese Dragon (limited to 100ft in length). After one month you will be able to combine different aspects of both of your signs. So you will be able to combine the two signs together. Example. You can become a Dragon sized Lion, A Lion sized Dragon or a blended beast. As an added bonus you will get control of the element associated with those signs. ie Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Metal and Wood. So you will be able to bend also. The ROB will also give you the ability to go to various places in the multiverse to use your new abilities. So what is your two signs and where will you go?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac

My Sign
Chinese. Year of the Rat and a Water Bender
Greek. Taurus Bull and also a Earth Bender

Once my first month is complete I will transform into a Bull sized rat that will use Earth and Water Bending to take out enemies in the Legend of Korra time period.:drevil:

Edit: For those who have double the same element. It just means you can Duel wield that particular Element. While the rest of us Duel wield two different elements. Kind of like our one Element being a Single barreled shotgun and yours being a double barreled shotgun.

He also doesn't post this until later, but you can assume both a form made out of your element and a chimera of any combination of parts from human or Zodiac beasts.

For me?

Western: Sagittarius The Archer (centaur/horse, fire)

Eastern: Goat (fire, metal year)

So what, I'm a horned centaur that can control molten metal and possesses faultless accuracy?

...Equius Zahak, eat your elitist heart out. My robots are the Golden Army from Hellboy II. And I can turn into one. Good luck finding me!

Hm. I'd say the Dresden Files are in need of someone with my abilities with technology and magic. Barring that, I might just take over a suburb in Equestria and just chill with my robots who can breathe fire. The Elements of Harmony are made of a metal, which means I can turn them molten by thinking about it. Neener, neener, Tia.

Zevox
2012-05-03, 10:40 PM
...I'm apparently Rabbit (Fire/Wood) and Gemini (Air). So, I can turn into a Rabbit and clone myself? Lame. Well, at least I'd get Fire and Air Bending.

Zevox

Leliel
2012-05-03, 10:43 PM
...I'm apparently Rabbit (Fire/Wood) and Gemini (Air). So, I can turn into a Rabbit and clone myself? Lame. Well, at least I'd get Fire and Air Bending.

Zevox

You also have the capacity to dual-wield and combine them. Is that the sound of massive explosions I hear?

And you forgot Wood.

Weezer
2012-05-03, 10:47 PM
I'm a female horse made from stone and metal. Weird.

Virgo must be the lamest sign out there...

Lord Raziere
2012-05-03, 10:50 PM
Air Gemini and Water Rooster, I become two roosters that go around suffocating and pulling the water out of people, who can also both fly and walk on water.

Scared yet? :smallcool:

as for universe….I don't know, just send someplace awesome. I'll find my way.

Zevox
2012-05-03, 10:56 PM
You also have the capacity to dual-wield and combine them.
...and that's different from simply being able to use both how?

And you forgot Wood.
No, it's just not even worth mentioning in my mind.

Zevox

Ravens_cry
2012-05-03, 10:58 PM
Ox apparently. I am going to combine that with the Greek for something between a Minotaur and a centaur with the Greek Element, Fire.
Sounds pretty intense, but in pretty roid-raging kind of way.

Pokonic
2012-05-03, 11:00 PM
Huh, so I am a Fish-Goat-Pig (Capricorn and Pig) with the ability to control wood and earth.

I suppose I would be some sort of porcine beast with both tusks and horns, swimming with a large tail and still having back legs to walk on land? Oh, and would probably have fish scales covering me, too. Bah, I even sound like a MLP opponent of the week!

Welp, time to bend nature to my whims. Would wood and earth make some sort of rotten mess, or what? Ehh, might just cause a nice-sized hill to pop up and make it riddled with roots and trees. Perhapes daming up rivers and causing them to be choked with freshly-sprung trees and weeds would be a nice touch. Even better, caking a entire forest with layers apon layers of soil and rock while keeping the trees alive would eventualy create a very nice little lair of not-petrified trees. Good luck burning that down, ehh?

Soras Teva Gee
2012-05-03, 11:02 PM
Since the plain old Zodiac article doesn't I thought I'd give people the cliffnotes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elements_of_the_zodiac#Elements_of_the_zodiac):

Fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
Earth (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)
Air (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius)
Water (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces)

Also for myself:

Aries, Fire
Tiger, Wood

So I'm a Horned Tiger that can bring a forest fire to life. :smallamused:

Xondoure
2012-05-03, 11:04 PM
I'm a female horse made from stone and metal. Weird.

I think for Virgo we can assume healing abilities and minor plant control (harvest.) Not sure about Libra.

Lord Raziere
2012-05-03, 11:04 PM
Zevox. your a rabbit. that can set people on fire with your mind. and have all the carrots and food you can ever need.

plus air? congratulations! your a flying rabbit that sets things on fire with your mind that never has to worry about food ever again, because of your control over plantlife! thats friggin' awesome.

along with my two air-water roosters, they will never see the crazy awesome elemental animals coming to take over the world. :smallbiggrin:

along with whoever else decides to join us.

Hbgplayer
2012-05-03, 11:08 PM
Scorpio (Water) and Year of the Monkey ( Yang Water?)...:smallannoyed:

So what the heck is that supposed to look like??????? :confused:
And what does the yang water mean?

Marillion
2012-05-03, 11:12 PM
A Libra born in the year of the Earth Snake.

Um. Ok?

Being the only inanimate object in the zodiacs is lame sometimes.

Pokonic
2012-05-03, 11:14 PM
Scorpio (Water) and Year of the Monkey ( Yang Water?)...:smallannoyed:

So what the heck is that supposed to look like??????? :confused:
And what does the yang water mean?

So you are a literal seamonkey. With a scorpian tail. Dude, thats pretty neat.

Oh, and yang is bascily "male", but it's not needed for this thing.

Sanguine
2012-05-03, 11:31 PM
I'm a Crabdog I'm not sure if that is incredibly lame or incredibly cool. My elements are metal and water; I'm thinking Steampunk!

Sean Mirrsen
2012-05-03, 11:54 PM
No, it's just not even worth mentioning in my mind.

ZevoxWait, you have fire, air, wood, cloning, and you're a rabbit? Horde of rabbits in flying treant mecha? With flamethrowers?

thubby
2012-05-04, 12:16 AM
I'm apparently the living incarnation of toxin.
im a snake (earth) and scorpio (water)

MCerberus
2012-05-04, 12:22 AM
I am bunny archer, stealthy and adorable assassin. (rabbit/Sagittarius)

factotum
2012-05-04, 01:29 AM
I'm already on the cusp between Leo and Cancer in the Greek system, so I start out as a sort of crab-lion before we even start on the Chinese stuff... :smallwink:

Sean Mirrsen
2012-05-04, 01:39 AM
Mine are Ox and Gemini. STAMPEDE!!!

The_Final_Stand
2012-05-04, 01:54 AM
Fear me, the dread Lion-Rooster, Bearer of Fire and Metal!

I think I'd prefer to just be a fire-breathing lion.

Alternatively, I become as unto a god of the forge. With no opposable thumbs.
If I was born a day later, I would be a Hen with Earth and Metal...
Nah. Stick with the God of the Forge schtik.

Mato
2012-05-04, 02:15 AM
Hmm...

Rat's "fixed" element is water but earth is noted in the wiki page.
It's also Yang, masculinity and the sun.

Leo's element is fire.
Again, positive, masculine and the sun.

I'm a man's man right?
If this were Naruto I'd get Boil Release (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Boil_Release) which is acid.
And that little earth bit could mean Lava Release (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lava_Release).
So does that mean I am red headed chick at heart?

Socratov
2012-05-04, 02:45 AM
Gemini and earth snake...

So... I'm a dual serpent of earth and air, I can slither through the sky and bring mayhem with earthquakes and violent storm, bask in my godly power! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh) :smallamused:

according to wikipedia:

chinese zodiac

Second Trine
The second trine consists of the Ox, Snake, and Rooster. These three souls conquer life through endurance, application, and slow accumulation of energy. Although each sign is fixed and rigid in opinions and views, they are geniuses in the art of meticulous planning. They are hardworking, discreet, modest, industrious, charitable, loyal, punctual, philosophical, patient, and good-hearted individuals with high moral standards. They can also be self-righteous, vain, critical, judgmental, myopic, narrow-minded, and petty. They are also natural leaders, but are better natured than the first trine.

Greek zodiac

According to astrology, it is governed by Mercury, a planet noted for swift movement and symbolically associated with the interchange of ideas and fluid responses to circumstances. Gemini is also linked with the 'element of air' which represents the mental and social realms, the ability to formulate abstract ideas and to effectively interpret symbols, imagined concepts and communicative signals.[3]:48 As the mutable air sign, governed by a planet which is astrologically given to the principle of transmutation and communication, the symbolic focus of the sign falls upon movement, quick-thinking, intelligence, free-flowing expression, gesticulation, and spontaneous reaction. The sign is symbolised by 'the twins', which also presents duality: the ability to relate to opposing visions simultaneously, to possess dexterity and a talent for multi-tasking[4]:18.

tl;dr: I am a quick thinker, good planner, good with interactions and a natural leader. On the other hand I'm critical, judgemental, vain etc.

not a bad bunch to be honest... :smallcool:

Eldan
2012-05-04, 03:12 AM
Yeah! I have the ability to transform into some dude carrying a jug of water! Awesome!

DiscipleofBob
2012-05-04, 03:22 AM
There is no zodiac sign lamer than the goat-fish. "Hurray, I can sort of crabwalk along the shoreline for movement."

The fire-tiger sounds a lot cooler, until I realize that since my back half is a fish and fire isn't as cool when you're STUCK IN THE GORRAM OCEAN!

Krazzman
2012-05-04, 04:20 AM
I'm a Crabdog I'm not sure if that is incredibly lame or incredibly cool. My elements are metal and water; I'm thinking Steampunk!

http://funhoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/crab-dog.jpg

U Mad?

I would be able to transform into a Minotauruscentaurus of Fire and Earth....

Somehow I see a mix of Malphite(LoL) Alistar (LoL) and Galloppa/Ponita (Pokemon)....

Prime32
2012-05-04, 06:33 AM
Sagittarius/Snake (Earth year)

So centaurian archer/snake/fire/fire/earth. What to make of that? (I mean, turning into a snake never helps)

Traab
2012-05-04, 08:05 AM
Im a Metal Rooster! Fear my strength and determination!

Im also an Air Libra! Im an outwardly expressive thinker who can come up with great ideas!

Luckily for you im big on balance, so I am unlikely to come up with ideas to obliterate the world because I have the strength and determination to follow through with it if I want!

DiscipleofBob
2012-05-04, 08:16 AM

So centaurian archer/snake/fire/fire/earth. What to make of that? (I mean, turning into a snake never helps)

Maybe you're a centaurian archer who fires snakes. Made of fire, earth, and more fire.

Avilan the Grey
2012-05-04, 08:18 AM
I am Scorpion / Rat, two signs that are quite similar in a lot of ways.

Scorpio: Water
Quality: Fixed (stubborn)
Direction: West
Fruitful

Rat (1972): Water
Motto: "I rule"
Direction: North
Stem: Positive

I am the Cockamouse* or rather it's more powerful cousin! The ScorpiRat!
Instinctive, introvert, intelligent, lustful... But also ambitious and a ruler.

My powers are stealth, intelligence, seduction, and water based powers.

Goosefeather
2012-05-04, 08:26 AM
Horse + Bull + Fire + Earth.

Hmm. I appear to be one of these:
http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/adoptions/078.gif
But that knows Earthquake.

ArlEammon
2012-05-04, 08:27 AM
I"m a fire pig.

"Fire pig, fire pig, does whatever a fire pig does!"

Since I"m Sagitarius and Pig,

I can Bend Fire And Water at the same time! I'm also good at Archery!

I'm Fire/Fire/Water/Archer/Smart/Creative Guy!

shadow_archmagi
2012-05-04, 08:34 AM
I pity the guy who has to turn into cancer

Avilan the Grey
2012-05-04, 08:35 AM
I pity the guy who has to turn into cancer

You mean he has the options of being A) a disgusting disease, or B) taste good with butter?

ArlEammon
2012-05-04, 08:37 AM
You mean he has the options of being A) a disgusting disease, or B) taste good with butter?

Hey now, what's wrong with being a giant crab? Nothing says he has to be a dead Cancer.

Cancer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g_g7uYFWYw)

CarpeGuitarrem
2012-05-04, 09:31 AM
Snake, Earth
Cancer, Water

Okay, so I can manipulate Earth and Water, can turn into a snake or a crab, and can then combine aspects of them...now that's a funky mental image right there...

Misery Esquire
2012-05-04, 10:02 AM
AHAHA, I can turn into a cluster of stars! BEWARE MY ALMIGHTY POW- ... Oh, you meant the symbols associated with the zodiac stars.

Lesse... Virgo/Earth/Metal/Horse. Hmm. Metal Horse.

Traab
2012-05-04, 10:12 AM
AHAHA, I can turn into a cluster of stars! BEWARE MY ALMIGHTY POW- ... Oh, you meant the symbols associated with the zodiac stars.

Lesse... Virgo/Earth/Metal/Horse. Hmm. Metal Horse.

That means You get ridden by someone thats wanted dead or alive. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rixpr5us63M)

Stadge
2012-05-04, 10:27 AM
I'm a Taurus/Goat

Cool! I'm a doubley-horned bull/goat creature connected to earth and fire, so something along the lines of volcanic activity perhaps?

Dusk Eclipse
2012-05-04, 10:27 AM
So Air Libra and Yang Water Monkey... I really don't know what to make of this... though if we assume Libra to be this balance:
http://h8o2qg.blu.livefilestore.com/y1psngZlQe87RGOnmMEcJLueO0dWWlgUVBcCZ5DMxxnxE_62j7 8btDFLBDWBtumFz1qgz2ae3clPLoqUiSX5cHOGA/Armadura%20de%20Oro%20de%20Libra.jpg

That would be awesome, common an ice (water+air in Naruto logic) manipulating monkey decked out in a golden armour is pure awesomeness

Fredaintdead
2012-05-04, 10:35 AM
Eastern: Year of the Rooster. Element is Metal.
Western: Gemini. Element is Air.

So... I'm twin flying Robo-Chickens... I hope I get laser eyes.

Man on Fire
2012-05-04, 10:46 AM
Year of Horse and Element of Fire and Taurus and Element of Earth.
Horse to escape, Bull to fight and I control lava.

junglesteve
2012-05-04, 10:56 AM
Im a tiger and a .... goat fish... meow.

Sotharsyl
2012-05-04, 01:16 PM
So I'm a Aries(Fire Ram) and I was born in the '89 (Snake Earth) so I think this could make me the siege breaking expert.

I'd have a lot of options:

straight up physically destroying the walls as a ram
preferably combined with earth bending for protection or offence
or a flame shield to make them stay back as I siege
using my snake like stealth, I'm sure snakes receive a bonus to it and sneak behind the walls
the use fire to hit them hard where they're not expecting it.

Venom3053000
2012-05-04, 03:56 PM
ok 10-12-88 that's the year of the Dragon, element Earth and i am a Virgo. I am not sure what the Virgo mean but am an earth dragon so that's cool

Telonius
2012-05-04, 04:04 PM
So, I'm a Monkey (Yang metal), as well as being born almost exactly at the time of the cusp between Sagitarrius (Fire) and Capricorn (Earth). Also four hours after the full moon (...water?), and 10 hours after the Solstice.

So... I'm Avatar Korra? :smallbiggrin:

Otherwise, I'm an animal that probably exists in her world somewhere (centaurmonkeygoat).

JCarter426
2012-05-04, 08:29 PM
Let's see... Taurus (Earth), Snake (Earth). Well, I got Earth covered.

I don't care much for shapeshifting. Being able to shapeshift your clothes makes no sense, but if you can't do that then your power requires you to be naked, I don't want a power that requires me to be naked. And then there are mass issues, and whether a body can survive such drastic changes. But if I had to, I guess there are worse options than a bull or a snake - I can rush my enemies, or kill them while they sleep. Earthbending sounds much easier, though.

erikun
2012-05-04, 08:50 PM
Pisces (Water)
Goat (Yin Earth)

I guess I'm a goat that can swim through the ground. Definitely not something that you'd expect coming.

Das Platyvark
2012-05-04, 09:50 PM
I'm the pig, & and a Scorpio. So that makes me... this? (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/162/781/29genep.gif?1313439655)

Oh crap.

Amiel
2012-05-04, 10:07 PM
I'm a Wood Rat (Eastern) and a Fire Centaur. If I have immunity to fire, I can set myself on fire and run around shooting rat-shaped arrows forged from my own body.

Winter_Wolf
2012-05-04, 10:56 PM

The World-Serpent Jörmungandr (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rmungandr) is a giant snake. That has the power to destroy the world by letting go of its tail (which it bites in its mouth).

Me? Sagittarius (fire)/Snake (Yang fire).

Yang attributes include but are not limited to (seriously the list is LONG): male, sun, positive, active, aggressive.

Sagittarius is a half man, half horse archer/"mounted" bowman.

Eventually I could turn into a flaming yuan-ti archer with the power to BURN THE WORLD! Muahahaha! Which I would totally do.

Hiro Protagonest
2012-05-04, 11:22 PM
We're using the tropical zodiac for the Greek one, right?

In that case, I'm an Aries ox. I'm also a firebender and waterbender. Meh, I'd much prefer earth to water, but it's not a Chinese element. But if I practice enough, I can move oceans and create firestorms! And I will DESTROY THE WORLD! Or at least I would, if it weren't for you meddling playgrounders!

Also, I can turn into an ox-sized ram. Gotta be some use for that... BULL RUSH EVERYTHING!

Callos_DeTerran
2012-05-05, 12:45 AM
Apparently I can transform into a dragon-woman with power over the nature of life itself.

...I'm okay with this. XD I can blight large swathes of land or make life grow in the most desolate of places. Screw your flying robo-chickens with fire powers! I'm apparently a draconic Mother Earth. :smallcool:

Ceric
2012-05-05, 03:44 AM
Oh, and yang is bascily "male", but it's not needed for this thing.

More like "light", and as opposed to "dark". As in yin-yang.

Anyways, I'm two fish tied together and a light water monkey. (Yeah it says monkey is yang and metal, but my more exact zodiac in the chart below says yang water.) That's a lot of water. I get to be very good at climbing and very good at swimming?

The_Admiral
2012-05-05, 04:45 AM
I am an Aquarius and a Pig wooden to be exact.

So water/wood? And a double whammy of water

Kobold-Bard
2012-05-05, 04:57 AM

Very true.

---

Virgo (Earth) + Dragon (Wood apparently)

So I can become a Dragon at least, which is pretty sweet.

Wood & Earth are decent using Terrestrial Exalted as a baseline, so I'm ok with that too.

Some fire to go with my Dragon might have been nice, but I can live with a roar that causes earthquakes and such.

Virgo's always sucked compared to the other signs, but at least I'm guaranteed a seat in a lifeboat if a cruise liner ever sinks.

Brother Oni
2012-05-05, 05:26 AM
More like "light", and as opposed to "dark". As in yin-yang.

Yang can mean a variety of things depending on context: hard, external, bright/light, male, fast. It's more a concept than an exact term.

I'm just wondering if people on this thread realise that stating your animal year and element reveals how old they are, (well plus/minus 60 years). :smalltongue:

Kato
2012-05-05, 10:54 AM
Behold, the fire wood tiger lion.... Now, okay, I can bend fire, that's cool for starters, but tiger and lion is a bit redundant... unless I can turn myself into a twice as strong deadly predator...
And wood bending... if I can use it to make more fuel for my flames that would be neat. Or Yamato style... there's some possibilities to that.

JCarter426
2012-05-05, 11:14 AM
The World-Serpent Jörmungandr (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rmungandr) is a giant snake. That has the power to destroy the world by letting go of its tail (which it bites in its mouth).

Me? Sagittarius (fire)/Snake (Yang fire).

Yang attributes include but are not limited to (seriously the list is LONG): male, sun, positive, active, aggressive.

Sagittarius is a half man, half horse archer/"mounted" bowman.

Eventually I could turn into a flaming yuan-ti archer with the power to BURN THE WORLD! Muahahaha! Which I would totally do.
Us twice-blessed should team up. I'll let go of the world and then you set it on fire!

I'm just wondering if people on this thread realise that stating your animal year and element reveals how old they are, (well plus/minus 60 years). :smalltongue:
WHO TOLD YOU I'VE LIVED FOREV- er... I mean, I've got nothing to hide. :smalltongue:

erikun
2012-05-05, 12:06 PM
Or you could just ask, if you're that curious. :smalltongue:

Ravens_cry
2012-05-05, 12:13 PM
If we go Greek, it also tells you our birthdays within a certain range.

Prime32
2012-05-05, 01:35 PM
Behold, the fire wood tiger lion.... Now, okay, I can bend fire, that's cool for starters, but tiger and lion is a bit redundant... unless I can turn myself into a twice as strong deadly predator...You can turn into a liger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger).

Ravens_cry
2012-05-05, 02:07 PM
You can turn into a liger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger).
That's like being in puberty all your life.

Cyborg Mage
2012-05-05, 02:21 PM
So... Capricorn and Earth Ox. So... I turn into some multi-horned fish goat with the stamina of an APC. I'm not sure if this is awesome, silly or some combination of the two. Does this mean I get two goat legs and two ox legs? Does this mean I can pull of crazy headbutt-n-spike-you-in-bad-places stunt?

Also, double Earth element. Does this make me Gaia or something?

... Get the hell off my lawn, you seven billion little punks.

Ravens_cry
2012-05-05, 02:38 PM
... Get the hell off my lawn, you seven billion little punks.
Make us. *glares with fire in eyes, snorting, pawing the ground with flame wreathed hooves*
:smallfurious:

Cyborg Mage
2012-05-05, 02:53 PM
If you insist.

*shatters the ground with a massive earthquake, demolishing everything nearby and tossing Raven to the ground*

Oh, and if you'll look to the left? That would be a Mount Etna-esque fountain of lava. And to your right, a tsunami that makes the Sri Lanka wave look like a child splashing in a paddling pool.

God, control over earth is fun when you know about geography. And are a total powergamer

Ravens_cry
2012-05-05, 03:04 PM
*brings the water and lava together in a cloud of steam, leaving only a obsidian plain, my four legs holding me stable*
I am an ox centaur with control of water and fire. Your displays of power are creative, but ineffectual.:smallamused:

Soras Teva Gee
2012-05-05, 03:39 PM
If we go Greek, it also tells you our birthdays within a certain range.

Though not thought about much the Chinese system also cycles through down to the month and the day.

SaintRidley
2012-05-05, 03:48 PM
Let's see, water, wood and earth on a Scorpio/Dragon chassis.

Turn in to a giant dragon with a scorpion's tail and pincers (scaled up to size). Fly around being all kinds of awesome. Who needs to bend anything with that?

Ravens_cry
2012-05-05, 03:54 PM
Though not thought about much the Chinese system also cycles through down to the month and the day.
Not quite to the exact day, but about as narrow as the Greek system.
It's appropriate I am an ox, because I think the whole thing is bull, but fun for this exercise.

Hiro Protagonest
2012-05-05, 03:59 PM
If you insist.

*shatters the ground with a massive earthquake, demolishing everything nearby and tossing Raven to the ground*

Oh, and if you'll look to the left? That would be a Mount Etna-esque fountain of lava. And to your right, a tsunami that makes the Sri Lanka wave look like a child splashing in a paddling pool.

God, control over earth is fun when you know about geography. And are a total powergamer

*extends left hand at the lava, quickly extending the fingers then connecting them all at the tips, and draws hand upward*

*whips out right hand, aiming an open palm at the tsunami*

*the lava quickly cools, and the tsunami starts to roll backwards from the top, doing not much more than temporarily flooding the beach*

That's more environmental-friendly than an obsidian plain.

Ravens_cry
2012-05-05, 04:07 PM
Give it time, volcanic soils are rich in minerals, what plants crave.
It just needs time to weather.

Brother Oni
2012-05-05, 06:37 PM
Or you could just ask, if you're that curious. :smalltongue:

I don't know about you, but I tend to find women over a certain age to be somewhat touchy about that subject. :smalltongue:

It goes down to the hour actually, although it's only really used by 'heavy' astrologers.

One thing that people doing this little exercise should remember - the variable offset every Chinese zodiac year has compared to the standard Gregorian calendar. If you're born in January or February, you should double check your zodiac year (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac).

JCarter426
2012-05-05, 06:59 PM
Well, also there's the existence of Ophiuchus, and there are more planets than the first astrologers believed, but fewer planets than current astrologers count.

ThirdEmperor
2012-05-05, 07:04 PM
I'm a Sagitarius and, according to Wikipedia, a Pig.

So... a pig-horseman a hybrid... I guess that makes me a orc-centaur?

S'pose that's pretty cool. Especially what with being able to shoot arrows made out of fire or flesh-melting steam.

As for where I'd go with these newfound power, I think I'd stay right here. I mean, what with people suddenly gaining superpowers and all, Earth outta get pretty interesting fast. Not to mention that being a superpowered elemental in a world otherwise lacking magic is a pretty sweet deal.

John Cribati
2012-05-05, 07:30 PM
I am Goat/Ram/Sheep (Fire) and Libra (Air)

Well... at least i have perfect balance?

Pokonic
2012-05-05, 07:57 PM
*extends left hand at the lava, quickly extending the fingers then connecting them all at the tips, and draws hand upward*

*whips out right hand, aiming an open palm at the tsunami*

*the lava quickly cools, and the tsunami starts to roll backwards from the top, doing not much more than temporarily flooding the beach*

That's more environmental-friendly than an obsidian plain.

"Causes trees to grow straight up from the beach, then cakes the trees with sand and turns it into rock"

Well, at leasts it looks cooler than some generic beach. :smalltongue:

Solaris
2012-05-06, 01:38 AM
Rabbit (wood) and centaur archer (fire).
There's a porn in there somewhere. I can tell.

I apparently have the superpower to create forest fires. Screw you, Smokey. Screw you.

Kato
2012-05-06, 09:39 AM
You can turn into a liger (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger).

Well, obviously but that only makes me slightly bigger than either... I want moooore. Otherwise their just the same thing twice, mostly...

Though, a burning liger is impressive to look at, at least. I guess...

SuperPanda
2012-05-06, 12:09 PM
Hmm, If going by the Tropical Zodiac then I'm a Virgo, if by Sidereal then I'm a Leo. For the chinese Zodiac, my year puts me with Boar but the day and month puts me at Rooster.

If Virgo was dominant, that is a strong Earth Sign, if Rooster was dominant that was a Metal Sign. If Leo and Boar then it would be Fire and Water.

So, using classic uses of both systems I'm a Virgo Boar and using the chinese Zodiac months I'm a Virgo Rooster. (Earth, Water, Metal).

As an Earth Sign I'm also highly "passive" - which means introspective. So I've mastered Neutral Jin. With Metal thrown in, I'm bassically a Male Toph who can take on the wings of an Angel if I want to (Virgo has wings) and has some healing thrown in (through Water-bending thanks to Boar.)

Ability wise, Virgo's and Boar are both described basically as "Those people you want to make friends with." So I'd basically be an inter-dimensional peace-maker, who wants people to love and respect one another, who can heal the sick "miraculously," with Wings.

Lame "animal" powers: Check... oh check. I think crab-dog got way better than me. I can turn into a Pig (no... just not) or grow wings.
Zodiac Super Power: Basically an Aura of Good. (known for honesty, fairness, a desire to do right by others).
Related Ideals: Honesty, Generosity, Justice (The Scales which are part of Libra belonged to Virgo).

End result? - Lets face it... I'm a Multiclass (or later on, Gestalt) Paladin / Earth (metal) Bender. The 2 most likely scenarios are than I'm outright killed early on or that I wind up a religious figure with armies of faithful.

Harry
2012-05-06, 12:41 PM
I am a fish-ox I control fire and water I look like a A ox with scales the world I go to ....my little pony friendship is magic...what I am a brony!:smallbiggrin:

IncoherentEssay
2012-05-06, 03:07 PM
Lion - Earth Dragon. Jackpot :smallcool:.
Might be better if Dragon had a different default element instead of Wood. Double up on Earth or something. Still, Wood adds some utility to the whole, just about the only place without a naturally occuring source to tap would be out on the ocean on a metal ship. Everywhere else is bound to have at least one.

Kish
2012-05-06, 03:14 PM
I am a fiery centaur archer and a fiery dragon.

I lucked out.

Cyborg Mage
2012-05-06, 03:15 PM
just about the only place without a naturally occuring source to tap would be out on the ocean on a metal ship.

Depends if they have coal on it or not.

Eldan
2012-05-06, 06:45 PM
All those people complaining about how lame Virgo is should try Aquarius some time.

You can at least justify turning into a woman. I turn from "Some Dude" into "Some Dude holding a jug of water".

Clearly, I have to become a supervillain. I shall flood the world with my endless water jugs, then force you all to live in the Waterworld movie.

JCarter426
2012-05-06, 07:42 PM
Don't forget the jug self-replicates too. You're always armed, even if it's only a jug of water.

the humanity
2012-05-06, 07:47 PM
Aries- Fire
Horse Fire

I can become a fiery unicorn!!!!:smallbiggrin:

thubby
2012-05-06, 07:57 PM
Aries- Fire
Horse Fire

I can become a fiery unicorn!!!!:smallbiggrin:

you're rapidash?

Wavelab
2012-05-06, 08:01 PM
I am a virgin rat :smallannoyed:

I don't like this game.

Admiral Squish
2012-05-06, 08:09 PM
Saggitarius and Dragon (earth).

Interesting. I'm thinking tauric dragon. Control over earth, fire and wood.

Pokonic
2012-05-06, 09:16 PM
Saggitarius and Dragon (earth).

Interesting. I'm thinking tauric dragon. Control over earth, fire and wood.

Homebrew it!:smallbiggrin:

Don't forget the jug self-replicates too. You're always armed, even if it's only a jug of water.

And if your lucky, you can get the ability to like, pour liquid fire or something from it. The ability to pour deadly substances in never-ending quantities could be useful if your trying to terraform a place.

Admiral Squish
2012-05-06, 10:17 PM
Homebrew it!:smallbiggrin:

Dracotaur exists, unfortunately. MM III. It sucks, but if I remade EVERY creature that sucks, I'd never get anything done...

But now by I'm done trying to validate why I'm not going to do it, I've already got a dozen ideas of things to do with it. It will likely be done at some point tonight or tomorrow. CURSE YOU, POKONIC! CURSE YOOOUUUU!

Ravens_cry
2012-05-06, 10:26 PM
It actually makes a fair degree of sense.
Just as most western dragons have six limbs, so do centaur.

SuperPanda
2012-05-06, 10:32 PM
I am a virgin rat :smallannoyed:

I don't like this game.

If you wiki Virgo you'll see that she takes the form of an Angel. I was assuming that changing gender wasn't necessary when "taking Virgo's form" since that would add too much Ranma 1/2 to the mix for my taste.

Still a strong earth sign with wings and what basically comes down to an Aura of "trust me I'm good". I didn't look up rat, but I'd imagine you've got more duality in your signs than I do.

Ursus the Grim
2012-05-06, 11:02 PM
Born 1989, Sept 19. I am Earth Snake and Virgo (also Earth).

As a Virgo, I'm supposed to be a stable introvert, yet adaptable. I am patient, civil, as well as precise. Snake makes me shrewd, sensual, and a deep thinker. Wait. Sensual Virgo? I'm such a tease. Tee hee!

Anyway, I would probably turn into a lilend or a couatl. My super power would be to give really, really good advice, apparently.

Cyborg Mage
2012-05-07, 01:50 AM
My super power would be to give really, really good advice, apparently.

Or get people to eat random apples.

Sith_Happens
2012-05-07, 02:00 AM
Greek: Scorpio (Water)
Chinese: Monkey (fixed Metal, Water year)

Okay, starting with the shapeshifting, it seems that Scorpio can be a scorpion or an eagle, which expands my options a bit. About the coolest combiation I can think of would be a flying money-scorpion centaur-equivalent, with a prehensile stinging tail, of course. Not bad.

As for the elements, let's see... Metal and double water... I'm thinking hydraulics... Which for coolness's sake means steampunk... Monkeys are quite inventive... And I can fly...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1421501457.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/252/me-gusta.jpg

Cyborg Mage
2012-05-07, 02:06 AM
And having checked the fixed sign for the Ox, I now know I am not merely double earth, but in fact triple earth. And then that I am in fact a fire ox, not an earth ox. Still. This now means I can spontaneously generate lava and swim in it in addition to making plate tectonics my b**ch and other wonderful such acts. My opinion on this whole affair has gone up a bit.

Kato
2012-05-07, 06:04 AM
Clearly, I have to become a supervillain. I shall flood the world with my endless water jugs, then force you all to live in the Waterworld movie.

No way you're doing something so horrible! You could turn into Aquaman instead if you want to...

Sgt. Cookie
2012-05-07, 06:45 AM
Animals: Dog and lion
Elements: Metal and fire

Hmm...

Greyhound/lion made of molten metal, anyone?

Trobby
2012-05-07, 06:51 AM
I am a Rabbit (Fixed Sign - Wood) and Libra (Associated Element - Air). My power rests in balance, and my transformation makes me fleet of foot. I dance among the trees, a spirit of the woods and heartlands. My breath brings to life all things living, but I must take care to balance it, for it can only grow so far before it becomes devastation. It is worth noting that, in the year I was born, the Elemental Sign was Fire. This is the counterbalance to my other sign - the necessary destruction to curb the overgrowth. Wildfires that tear the land asunder so that it can be born anew from the ashes.

Dexam
2012-05-07, 09:29 AM
Hmmm... Leo (Fire) and Snake (fixed element: Fire / Fire year*).

Baby, I'm on FIRE! :smallbiggrin:

So, I'm a Lionserpent made of fire, who can set fire on fire with my firey fire. Problem? More fire. Fire solves everything. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KillItWithFire)

Welp, time to stalk the Earth and purify it with my cleansing flames...

(* = A pity it was also a Yin year and not a Yang year, then I could have picked up Fire|Fire/Fire/Fire :smalltongue:)

Socratov
2012-05-07, 01:01 PM
well, after reading a bt mroe in wiki, i got the the months part regarding the chinese claencer, since I'm a gemini it could fit, so if that is true, I can use the air element (gemini), earth (earth snake from birth year) and fire (fire snake from birth lunar month)... So I;m 2 flying snake cuasing earthquakes, fires and any other bad things :smallcool:

Mary Leathert
2012-05-07, 02:21 PM
Lion-Dragon, fire and wood.

Destructive powers at the maximum, woot! Or almost at maximum, I can think of more destructive things than wood. So maybe it's more of a destructive-creative thing? Power over wood would be useful when fixing things around the house. Or I maybe just light the wood on fire :smalltongue:

Dragon powers would be cool, especially if they involve flight. Too bad I'm not a male, I could have an awesome moustache/mane combo going on, as Chinese dragons usually have those long moustaches.

SlyGuyMcFly
2012-05-07, 03:05 PM
Aquarius (Air) and Tiger (Fire) here.

My superpower thus being... I have in my possession a Decanter of Endless Flying Fire-breathing Tigers? I can work with that. :smallamused:

Pokonic
2012-05-07, 08:19 PM
Dracotaur exists, unfortunately. MM III. It sucks, but if I remade EVERY creature that sucks, I'd never get anything done...

But now by I'm done trying to validate why I'm not going to do it, I've already got a dozen ideas of things to do with it. It will likely be done at some point tonight or tomorrow. CURSE YOU, POKONIC! CURSE YOOOUUUU!

Oh, come on now! Cheer up, perhapes you could actualy just make a little series of -taurs. Liontaurs, Beartaurs, (Ursataurs? Honestly, Polerbear-Human hybrids would make a nice monster race for a colder setting) all could be viable races if sutably fluffed.

Hmmm... Leo (Fire) and Snake (fixed element: Fire / Fire year*).

Baby, I'm on FIRE! :smallbiggrin:

So, I'm a Lionserpent made of fire, who can set fire on fire with my firey fire. Problem? More fire. Fire solves everything. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KillItWithFire)

Welp, time to stalk the Earth and purify it with my cleansing flames...

(* = A pity it was also a Yin year and not a Yang year, then I could have picked up Fire|Fire/Fire/Fire :smalltongue:)

Careful now, if someone has a water type in there party, you better hope they have subpar moves or else your so dead.:smalltongue:

Aquarius (Air) and Tiger (Fire) here.

My superpower thus being... I have in my possession a Decanter of Endless Flying Fire-breathing Tigers? I can work with that. :smallamused:

"Sir, there seems to be a man with a pot heading for our position. He seems to be...laughing?"

"Bah, hold your fire. If the enemy is sending suicide bombers, it's best to let to fool die where he is, look at him, he is actualy taking it of-"

"My god."

Geno9999
2012-05-07, 08:46 PM
Chinese: Monkey, Fixed Element Metal, Yang Water.
Greek: Capricorn, the Sea-Goat, Element Earth, Season Cold and Wet (so winter?)

I can call upon the sea ponies, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUw_ij8-xNU) breathe under water, and a general smart guy. But besides being Aquaman, my fixed Metal and Earth elements gives me metal and earthbending powers.

Callos_DeTerran
2012-05-07, 08:52 PM
So...wait...if Virgo is typically represented as an angel then mix that with dragon.......

*hovers into the air on angelic wings, bearing the countenance of a maiden touched by draconic power.*

You're arguments are invalid, I'm a dragon-angel.:smallcool: Who controls life.

Mynxae
2012-05-07, 11:28 PM
Chinese: Pig, Water.
Greek: Sagittarius, Fire.

So I'm part pig, part horse, part person! Err.. Abomination anyone? Plus, I wield two conflicting elements. Hmm.. I can start a house fire without anyone knowing, then put it out with lots of water, and I can be a hero! Mwahahaha!

Dexam
2012-05-08, 12:47 AM
Careful now, if someone has a water type in there party, you better hope they have subpar moves or else your so dead.:smalltongue:

Meh... water is just steam with insufficient fire. By adding enough Fire to Water I can just use thermolysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermolysis) to turn it into hydrogen and oxygen, which in turn will burn explosively creating a positive feedback loop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_runaway). Water types aren't a threat - they're a source of fuel! :smallamused:

Fire solves everything. If it isn't solving everything, then you're just not using enough of it. :smalltongue:

thubby
2012-05-08, 01:54 AM
So...wait...if Virgo is typically represented as an angel then mix that with dragon.......

*hovers into the air on angelic wings, bearing the countenance of a maiden touched by draconic power.*

You're arguments are invalid, I'm a dragon-angel.:smallcool: Who controls life.

*surreptitiously slithers behind callos*
*sticks with stinger*
*flees into the frozen wastes*:smallbiggrin:

Loxagn
2012-05-08, 09:48 AM
So, my Greek zodiac sign is Aquarius, and I was technically born in the year of the Horse. Would be Goat, but I was born before Chinese New Year... According to the Chinese Zodiac, my element is Metal.

I could work with this.

Sith_Happens
2012-05-08, 10:03 AM
Fire solves everything. If it isn't solving everything, then you're just not using enough of it. :smalltongue:

:vaarsuvius: Having tested this hyposthesis extensively, I have yet to find a case in which it is incorrect.

Xondoure
2012-05-08, 01:18 PM
:vaarsuvius: Having tested this hyposthesis extensively, I have yet to find a case in which it is incorrect.

Putting out a forest fire before it burns everything to the ground.

NNescio
2012-05-08, 01:42 PM
Putting out a forest fire before it burns everything to the ground.

Firefighters do that all the time. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_burn#Back_burning) That's where the phrase "Fight fire with fire" (http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/fight-fire-with-fire.html) came from.

Xondoure
2012-05-08, 02:29 PM
Firefighters do that all the time. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_burn#Back_burning) That's where the phrase "Fight fire with fire" (http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/fight-fire-with-fire.html) came from.

Hmmm... How about getting rid of a blackhole?

Sith_Happens
2012-05-09, 09:31 AM
Hmmm... How about getting rid of a blackhole?

Well, theoretically, if you made the black hole's material hot enough than it would thermally expand past its Schwarzschild radius and therefore no longer be a black hole. I think.

Callos_DeTerran
2012-05-09, 09:46 AM
*surreptitiously slithers behind callos*
*sticks with stinger*
*flees into the frozen wastes*:smallbiggrin:

*can fly* Why on earth would I ever stand on the ground again? Come back when you can fly.

Nerd-o-rama
2012-05-09, 09:50 AM
Jesus Christ I'm a lion get in the car!

Taking into account Chinese astrology as well I guess I'd be a liger.

http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/1951-9/gx-19_5.jpg

I can live with this.

Taking into account elements, I'd be a wooden liger that's on fire. Maybe I should have stopped earlier.

Sith_Happens
2012-05-09, 10:02 AM
*can fly* Why on earth would I ever stand on the ground again? Come back when you can fly.

*enters in flying scorpion mech*
AHEM.

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-09, 10:12 AM
Earth Dog / Virgo. So I guess I'm a dog that runs around the country side that would be super good for farmers. Seeing as Virgo has agricultural aspects to it.

DaOldeWolf
2012-05-09, 11:11 AM
Aquarius (air) + Dragon (Earth) = A dragon inside a earth jar that creates twisters by spinnning or a jar carrier dragon that releases sandstorms at his enemies from it.

Which one sounds better?

MLai
2012-05-09, 02:02 PM
Rat (Earth, Water) + Scorpio (Water)

Rat... scorpion... earth/water/water, sounds swampy... disease... poison... dank, murky decay.

I think I'm this thing, except less bat and more scorpion:
http://www.angelfire.com/magic2/visionariesunleashed/pow18.jpg

By what creeps,
What crawls,
By what does not;
Let all that grows recede and rot!

Yeah, put me in the rogues gallery, thanks.

J.Gellert
2012-05-10, 03:52 PM
Leo (Fire) and Fire Tiger
Pretty straightforward, big cat.

...That's on fire?

MCerberus
2012-05-10, 04:13 PM
I still like the idea of being the bunny sniper.

Partysan
2012-05-10, 06:03 PM
Hmmm.

Scorpio (Water)
Dragon (Year Earth, Fixed Wood)

...Scorpions are cool. I like Scorpions. They are neat for partial metamorphosis. Extra arms for one are nice, the pincers might come in handy, the sting is stylish (and poisonous) and chitin armor is useful. Mandibles make for intimidating features. Quite the sign for a powergamer actually. Also, dragon - a creature that combines the best traits of felines and lizards. A great range of possible sizes between those, too. Can Chinese dragons fly?

I like waterbending. Earth is nice as well, but I like water more. Do we get the fixed or the year's element from the Chinese zodiac? Well, I guess the difference isn't that great, both are useful for spontaneously generating solid things one might need. Makes for a great counter-based style when combined with water, allows for instant architecture... I can dig this.

Where would I go? Hell, there's no place where having these powers wouldn't be fun.

Kyouhen
2012-05-10, 06:31 PM
Fire/Wood Tiger and Fire Sagittarius. I am the hunter. You cannot escape my feline speed, my mastery of nature or my mighty bow. And when you think you've hidden away from me? That's when I unleash the flames. :smallcool:

Hiro Protagonest
2012-05-11, 11:56 AM
Oh great. Now we have THREE elements? Back in my day, we just had two elements, and we liked it!

Okay, I was born during Yin Fire. So that's redundant with the fire I already have.

Fragenstein
2012-05-11, 12:07 PM
Leo (Fire) and Fire Tiger
Pretty straightforward, big cat.

...That's on fire?

TIGER, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder and what art
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand and what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain?
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? What dread grasp
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,
And water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile His work to see?
Did He who made the lamb make thee?

Tiger, tiger, burning bright
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

JCarter426
2012-05-11, 02:17 PM
Well, if we're counting the fixed element now, then I've got fire in addition to my double earth. Lavabending. Nice.

polity4life
2012-05-11, 02:26 PM
Alright, let's see what I can whip together here..

Aries
Quality: Positive (could've fooled me...)
Element: Fire
South orientation

Pig
Quality: Erm...noble, trustworthy, or some such
Element: Water
North by northwest orientation

So I'm a goat-pig whose powers counter one another and has a carebear personality...lovely.

jguy
2012-05-11, 09:37 PM
Cancer and Dragon with power over Wood and Water. So either a even heavier armored dragon with scything claws or a massive crab with the jaws of a dragon. Water feeds wood so I have the power to grow plants/wood even faster than normal. Sweet.

Haruspex_Pariah
2012-05-14, 04:53 AM
Scorpio (Water)
Ox (Wood)

A minotaur with scorpion claws. Controls water and wood, plants?

Bulldog Psion
2012-05-14, 08:59 AM
Cancer and Ox, both of them with Water. Whoops, I might have "Earth Goat" in there too.

So, rather than come up with something lame, let's see what the best I can devise might be. :smallwink:

I guess my form would be: an armored, spiny bull with many legs, with horns of stone (earth) for when I charge, and the power to summon up healing springs to aid me and my allies, or scalding geysers to blast my enemies (earth + water) by stamping and pawing on the ground.

Smash a hoof onto the ground while full of wrath, and a geyser erupts somewhere within 100 feet at a place of my choosing. More or less the same for the healing spring, but minus the wrath part.

Is that what we're supposed to be doing with this? :smallsmile:

J.Gellert
2012-05-14, 10:13 AM
TIGER, tiger, burning bright
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder and what art
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand and what dread feet?

What the hammer? what the chain?
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? What dread grasp
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,
And water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile His work to see?
Did He who made the lamb make thee?

Tiger, tiger, burning bright
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

That's awesome :D "Did He who made the lamb make thee?"

Hydranova
2012-05-14, 05:56 PM
Cancer and Pig.

So I'm a Giant Enemy Crab.

Great....

Sith_Happens
2012-05-14, 06:19 PM
Cancer and Pig.

So I'm a Giant Enemy Crab.

Great....

*obligatory YouTube link* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3e6Wy19jbo)

Da'Shain
2012-05-15, 04:21 PM
I am a Libra, the cardinal sign of air, and a Tiger, wooden and born in the year of fire.

I am a fiery bright tiger or a slim yet powerfully built man, in either case blindfolded and shimmering like a mirage with barely contained inner light, walking on poorly glimpsed phantasms in place of the temporal ground. Where I go, death and rebirth follows, burning and growing, and I herald the transitional states of all living beings of the land and sky. Mine is the domain of the hurricane and forest fire, rinsing the land clean and beginning anew. Men shall fear me for my seeming caprice, and they shall be right to do so, yet also shall I bring them the gifts of language and learning, fertilize their lands for future generations, and teach them the music of the aether.

I have no idea how "bending" works, but I'm going to go with myself being an incredibly strong Fire bender, as both Wood and Air feed Fire. I will be lightning quick on land or in the air, and have the ability to refresh myself virtually limitlessly in any natural environment. My favored attack will be coiling tendrils of fire, roots bursting from the earth to entangle opponents, burst into flame and then be fanned/controlled by swirling air currents as I stalk in for the kill.

I'd go to Middle Earth and aid Men in taking the planet and making it better than it ever was under Elf or Valar control.