PDA

View Full Version : Eldritch Abomination Synthesist Summoner help

Chimera245
2012-05-04, 11:32 AM
I have a Summoner character from Pathfinder's Advanced player's guide, using the Synthesist archetype from Ultimate Magic. Her Eidolon is an HP Lovecraft-inspired unspeakable-horror-from-outside-the-universe. And since she's a Synthesist Summoner, she more-or-less becomes, the summoned creature, rather than having it pop up in a square next to her, using her own body as a means to channel it into this dimension.

I've decided i was tired of being vague with what she/it looked like, so i decided to draw a picture.

Here's my problem, and the whole reason I'm posting this:

I can't figure out what to do with her arms! Every other part of her has turned into a gaping maw or creepy eyeball or mass of tentacles or something. (Since I'm level 2, most of this is just cosmetic until I can afford to spend evolution points, of course...) But her arms are kinda just sticking out behind her looking useless...

What can I do with them?

Chimera245
2012-05-04, 02:33 PM
Anybody?

If it helps, I've already turned her head into a gaping maw with a horn on the forehead, her mouth into an eyeball, her pigtails into giant snakes, her chest into a kinda dragon looking snout, her thighs have creepy bug legs coming out of them, which support her in this form, and her lower legs are a bunch of tentacles.

But I still don't know what to do with the arms. Turning them into wings just seems "too easy".

Arbane
2012-05-05, 07:50 PM
More joints and longer fingers?

Larpus
2012-05-06, 06:30 PM
You mentioned tentacles or something.

What about having her arms separate at length and each part become a tentacle thing? (so the tentacles would have a nail on the tip or couple fingers sticking out in a very disturbing way)

Ever watched S-cry-ed? If yes, think of Kazuma's initial arm transformation.

If not...well, I couldn't find any picture of it, but there are episodes on youtube, I don't remember now since it was so long ago since I watched it, but I'm pretty sure it happens in episode 2 or 3, so look it up.