PDA

View Full Version : How's this for Druid Feats?

HiddenLineage
2012-05-05, 08:00 PM
Non-human btw, so I don't get that extra feat. Actually planning on going for Dragonborn, for the Mind aspect.

1st level Abberant Bloodline(Flexible Limbs)
lvl 3 Assume Supernatural Ability
lvl 6 Natural Spell
lvl 9 Abberation Wild Shape
lvl 12 Draconic Wild Shape(Retrain to Dragon Wild Shape[Epic])
lvl 15 Exalted Wild Shape(Retrain to Magic Beast Wildshape[Epic])
lvl 18 Improved Assume Supernatural Ability
lvl 21 Improved Elemental Wild Shape
lvl 23 Gargantuan Wild Shape

Snowbluff
2012-05-05, 08:14 PM
Uh... do you really need every Wildshape style in the game? I would say pick either Draconic or Aberration (Take Assume Su at 12), then Exalted if you DM will allow it to apply the Celestial template to your non-animal forms (not RAW, but makes sense. If so, you don't need Assume Su at all).

HiddenLineage
2012-05-05, 09:01 PM
Do I need them? Nope! But do I want them? Yes.

As it stands with the feats I've chosen, there are few things I can't turn into, which means very few situations that I won't be suited for.

Randomguy
2012-05-05, 09:37 PM
Or you could just go into master of many forms. You won't be as good at spellcasting as a normal druid anyway, since you aren't taking any metamagic feats (still tier 1, though). Just stay in druid long enough to get access to the augment wildshape spell.

You could also get wildshape via ranger (ACF) or barbarian (ACF chaining) and go into MoMF from that, for better melee capabilities.

Gavinfoxx
2012-05-06, 03:11 PM
Lets see. I wouldn't focus on the aberrant bloodline or aberration wild shape. Just take Draconic, Exalted, and Frozen, and assume Su later. Then branch out into one of the other aspects of Druid stuff, like getting extra pets or spellcasting or summoning or something.

Also, take Epic Spellcasting at 21, and talk to your DM about houserules for that feat.

Don't take MoMF.

Lateral
2012-05-06, 06:39 PM
You can't retrain those feats into [Epic] feats. Retraining requires you to have qualified for the new feat when you took the old one. You could Dark Chaos Shuffle them, though.