PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up!

TwiiK
2012-05-08, 07:56 AM
I first discovered OOTS in 2004 I think. I read the 100 or so strips that were written then and thought this was amazing, but a shame there wasn't any more and forgot about it. Discovered it again about a month ago and thought: "Wow, it's still going."

I read about 50 strips a day and once again I'm at the point where I think this is amazing, but a shame there isn't any more. :p

Unreal to read about the kickstarter and just how popular this actually is.

Great job!

See you in 8 years. :D

cheesecake
2012-05-08, 08:17 AM
You guys can suck my big ol C*O*C*K. **** RICH **** OOTS AND **** ALL OF YOU!!

Vinsfeld
2012-05-08, 12:49 PM
{Scrubbed}

coineineagh
2012-05-08, 01:00 PM
{Scrubbed}

Berserk manga? Did you also watch Berserk Abridged on Youtube? After watching the anime, the Abridged was a great laugh:smallbiggrin:

ThePhantasm
2012-05-08, 06:11 PM
a shame there isn't any more. :p

There's two whole prequel books with hundreds of strips available, plus a third pseudo-canonical book. You should check those out.

Fitzclowningham
2012-05-08, 11:20 PM
I call shenanigans. No one who eventually becomes a fan of OOtS, upon first encountering it, can read only 50 strips per day. I arrived around #160, and ate them all in one very late night. Welcome back, TwilK

Barmoz
2012-05-08, 11:36 PM
I call shenanigans. No one who eventually becomes a fan of OOtS, upon first encountering it, can read only 50 strips per day. I arrived around #160, and ate them all in one very late night. Welcome back, TwilK

Ditto lol, I devoured them all in one very long sitting. Minus restroom and fridge breaks of course.

Surfing HalfOrc
2012-05-09, 12:54 AM
You know, it took me two times to get going on this strip, and I loved the first strip I ever read, but didn't start reading for a while after. Weird.

The first time I read OotS, it was when Julia had been kidnapped. Belkar wanted to know how good looking she was, because the Belkster didn't have time for the fuglies!

Hilarious strip, but for some reason, it failed to draw me in. A few months later, I clicked on a link, and it was Elan's Speech on the Wall. Not as funny (at that time), but I became curious how they ended up defending a city, so I clicked on the First Comic button.

Completely hooked! Check for a new strip daily, just in case! Own ALL the books, and even ordered the expansion cards for the game, even though I don't own the game. If I like the cards, I will probably order the game as well.

Dr. Gamera
2012-05-09, 07:01 AM
Completely hooked! Check for a new strip daily, just in case! Own ALL the books, and even ordered the expansion cards for the game, even though I don't own the game. If I like the cards, I will probably order the game as well.

You may as well save time and order the game right now. I haven't yet failed the Will save against just sitting down and reading all the cards, but it certainly has a high DC.