PDA

View Full Version : How broken can it get

dantiesilva
2012-05-08, 07:57 AM
I am looking for the most broken dry lich availbe, from corpse craft feats to shrines to descration fields, i want this dry lich to be as optimized as possible please help me playground. stats are all 18 before adding dry lich template. anything up to level 30 is good.

killianh
2012-05-08, 08:06 AM
well if your phylactery is in a Plane shifting protected box designed to shift every round you're officially immortal and anyone coming after you won't be able to even mindrape you to find it's location because you won't know where it is till you die, then it shifts again. After that its really just a matter of breaking the wizard, which is almost too easily done to make it worth posting.

Stabbald
2012-05-08, 08:17 AM
I am looking for the most broken dry lich availbe, from corpse craft feats to shrines to descration fields, i want this dry lich to be as optimized as possible please help me playground. stats are all 18 before adding dry lich template. anything up to level 30 is good.

Mr. Icy Hot (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=2431.0)

Is probably what you're looking for, though I'm not really seeing the point of all of the stats being 18. How would that make for an interesting character? :smallsigh:

dantiesilva
2012-05-08, 11:24 AM
One problem i see with mr. icy hot. One he does not have spell stiched which i believe in libris mortis as any undead can have, and two would be evolved undead. hell the graveyard monster in libris mortis could kill mr. icy hot how i had him made. I want the most extreme cheese you can get, so powerful that even the gods just turn their heads and run away

*.*.*.*
2012-05-08, 11:28 AM
Add a level of tainted scholar and be done with it

Aharon
2012-05-08, 11:36 AM
Limits?
Otherwise, best answer=Pun-Pun with Walker in the Waste levels.

Suddo
2012-05-08, 11:40 AM
I want the most extreme cheese you can get, so powerful that even the gods just turn their heads and run away

Don't say something like that because the only response is TO stuff.
Pun-Pun (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19869366/The_most_powerful_character._EVER.)
Tippy Dual Ice Assassian:

Be an Illithid Savant. Use Ice Assassin to make an Aleax Psion 20 with True Mind Switch. Order it to True Mind Switch with you. Create an Ice Assassin Aleax of yourself. Order it to let you eat it's brain. Gain it's Ex ability Singular Enemy.

You now have two seperate copies of Singular enemy, each with a specific different enemy (one of which is you). Now the only thing in the entire game that can harm you is backlash damage from your own epic spells. To get around that place a Craft Contingent Temporal Stasis spell on yourself set to activate if you would take Backlash damage. It activates and you are unharmed from the backlash damage, at which point your craft contingent break enchantment goes off and strips off the Temporal Stasis.

Although if the spell has 1 round casting time you can use the power Timeless Body and negate the backlash damage that way.

I mean saying I want to be a cheesy Dry Lich is like saying I want to be a cheesy archer at some level because both will essentially be the same build but do different things when they are bored of ultimate power.

Edit: Also both the above a correct answers as after you are done being immortal you have as much time as you please to become a Dry Lich.

Namfuak
2012-05-08, 11:56 AM
If you want super-cheese just to get into the class, first level go Generic Spellcaster (UA) and use Precocious Apprentice (CArc) to get into Walker in the Waste at 2nd level, so you will be a dry lich by 11. Generic Spellcasters get everything from the druid, cleric, and sorc/wizard lists, so you can use precocious apprentice to be able to cast one of the 2nd level spells from the thirst or sand domain (if memory serves for which one you need, it's easy to figure out).