PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 gestalt character

Melnir
2012-05-08, 11:28 AM
I need to create a level 20 gestalt character, I can use stuff from all 3.5 handbook and from dragon magazine but not web enhancements. The PC needs to be really PP, and I was thinking about cheater of mystra + druid but it would mean no wild shape (but bite of are great spells to persist). So I thought: why not cheater of mystra + wizard/incantatrix? The only problem is that i need high Int and Wis, so it might not be the best choice.

Actually I'm quite confused on how to create the PC, because it's for a tournament (I can get into the arena with buffs on) and starting with AMF on, winning initiative and casting rapid disjunction would be a great start.

What do you think? Wich is the best class/PrC to put in a gestalt PC with cheater of Mystra?

I almost forgot: allignment is not a problem, I can be a chotic evil church inquisitor without losing anything if I wish so.

EDIT: I can get as many nightstick I want if this can help, 800.000 golds for the equipment

Mooch
2012-05-08, 12:28 PM
I remember a way to polymorph an elan into a behold so as to qualify for beholder mage, mix in StP erudite, cerebremancer, and factorum or warblade and you have got one nasty SAD powerhouse ready to melt faces with approx 9spells/round and all the nova goodies from factorum. AFB atm but if I can find my notes I will post detail (mostly likely be ninja'd before then)

Melnir
2012-05-09, 07:49 AM
Other advices? I can also take 2 PrC at the same time!

GreenSerpent
2012-05-09, 08:13 AM
Planar Shephard of Dal Quoth. You win.

Fast flowing time traited Planar Bubble. 10 actions to their one. You win so hard that their grandchildren will feel the pain.

Melnir
2012-05-09, 08:29 AM
So it might be a good choice halfling druid/planar shepard//beholder mage/factotum/warblade.

How to boost initiative best? I was thinking about Yonalla's sense, nerveskitter, aggressive trait, improved initiative. Anything else?

GreenSerpent
2012-05-09, 10:02 AM
Planar Shephard will break your game faster than you can say gamebreaking.

Taelas
2012-05-09, 10:25 AM
What most people ignore (or seem to forget) regarding Planar Shepard is that your planar bubble is a bubble. People can walk into it.

I'm not saying that Planar Shepherd isn't an insanely overpowered class, but the amount of people claiming it's an "I Win" button don't seem to really grasp what the class actually does.