PDA

View Full Version : Healer Shadowcraft Mage

EvilKurt
2012-05-08, 11:31 AM
I need some help to create this class combination, namely a Healer that goes into the Shadowcraft Mage PrC.

The prereqs for Shadowcraft mage is:
Race: Gnome.
Skills: Bluff 4 ranks, Hide 4 ranks.
Feats: Spell Focus (illusion).
Spells: Able to cast at least three illusion spells, including at least one shadow spell of 4th level or higher.

I would like to enter the PrC as early as possible and the problem that im stuck with is how to get a a low level shadow spell on my spell list that i can metamgic abuse(earth spell, easy metamagic etc). The skillranks are not a problem since i get to gestalt with another tier 5 class with my healer levels.

My idea was to go
Healer 5/Contemplative 2 (early entry with duskgiant trick, pick up shadow domain) into Shadowcraft Mage.

I was wondering if you guys have any ideas on how to get into shadowcraft mage earlier than this?

Urpriest
2012-05-08, 12:12 PM
If you're doing cheese at the Dusk Giant trick level, you might as well assume that spellcasting is an Ex: ability and get the illusion spells via purchased PaO into a spellcasting monster of choice.

EvilKurt
2012-05-08, 12:41 PM
If you're doing cheese at the Dusk Giant trick level, you might as well assume that spellcasting is an Ex: ability and get the illusion spells via purchased PaO into a spellcasting monster of choice.

Unfortunatly our group has ruled that spellcasting is a natural ability