PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Inspire Courage optimization?

The Troubadour
2012-05-09, 04:22 PM
So, exactly as the title says: is there a way that doesn't rely on 3.5 sourcebooks to optimize Inspire Courage for Pathfinder Bards?
If there isn't... Would using some 3.5 resources be broken in a PF context? I mean, the whole Dragonfire and/or Words of Power thing was pretty cheesy, but what about that level 1 spell from "Complete Adventurer", or that Eberron feat, both of which increased the bonus by +1 (the spell, at a cost of your swift action)?

grarrrg
2012-05-09, 06:40 PM
So, exactly as the title says: is there a way that doesn't rely on 3.5 sourcebooks to optimize Inspire Courage for Pathfinder Bards?
If there isn't... Would using some 3.5 resources be broken in a PF context? I mean, the whole Dragonfire and/or Words of Power thing was pretty cheesy, but what about that level 1 spell from "Complete Adventurer", or that Eberron feat, both of which increased the bonus by +1 (the spell, at a cost of your swift action)?

Only 4 days since the last thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13178311)...

Short answer: Not really, there are some feats/items and whatnot, but nothing that'll give a major boost.

The Troubadour
2012-05-09, 11:35 PM
Short answer: Not really, there are some feats/items and whatnot, but nothing that'll give a major boost.

Thanks!
What about using 3.5 material? Is it compatible? Incompatible? Compatible, but will require tweaking?

Doorhandle
2012-05-09, 11:46 PM
Gamemaster's interpretation.

The Troubadour
2012-05-10, 06:34 AM
Gamemaster's interpretation.

Which is why I'm asking GMs who have more experience with PF to help me judge it. :-)