PDA

View Full Version : 3.0/3.5 Myth Drannor References?

Diarmuid
2012-05-10, 09:41 AM
Are there any 3.0/3.5 books that have any crunch/mechanical sections on Myth Drannor? The FRCS, Lost Empires of Faerun, and PGtF all have small (like 1 paragraph) fluff bits about this place but nothing about random encounter tables, various magic effects from old/fading mythals, etc.

Is there anything official out there thats been released that I'm just not finding?

JadePhoenix
2012-05-10, 09:42 AM
Well, there is that awful Pool of Radiance PCRPG

Yuukale
2012-05-10, 09:53 AM
afaik there are a couple of dragon articles but none has crunch, just fluff ~

all in all, what are you looking for specifically? some of the Drannan artifacts and items (spellblades, kiiras, artifacts) are in LEoF ~ in the same book we have mythal weaving... I think that's all the crunch you need to play in drannor.

Gwendol
2012-05-10, 10:06 AM
There's the AD&D Ruins of Myth Drannor box. That should provide you with a fair amount of crunch.

Scots Dragon
2012-05-10, 10:12 AM
Also, the Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves and Ruins of Myth Drannor sourcebooks, and the Fall of Myth Drannor adventure, for 2e AD&D, are things that should be of use. Though from 2nd edition, they have a lot of relevant fluff information, and you can generally eyeball a conversion for most magic items and spells.

Ruins of Myth Drannor has guidelines for running adventures in a fading mythal, and it's actually easy enough enough to convert forward to 3.5e, being mostly edition neutral.

Andorax
2012-05-10, 01:25 PM
The 3.0 Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Dranor module?

Copyright 2000 by Sean Reynolds

Diarmuid
2012-05-11, 03:15 PM
Ando, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks so much!