PDA

View Full Version : Help with optimization & planning.

Das Platyvark
2012-05-10, 01:11 PM
I'm in a new campaign these days. I am currently playing a 6th level Human Telepath, designed to be something (in character & ability)of a cross between Grigori Rasputin & Paul Atreides. I am doing my best to start a revolution.
One of the other pcs is on my side, and the other 2 are not. No conflict has erupted as yet, but I am quite sure that my teammate will at some point in the near future make an attempt to backstab me.
I have 2500 gold at my disposal, along with a bunch of mind control powers, and could probably trade a favor or my soul to some wizard or supernatural entity, should I get access to one.
Basically, I'm looking for an insurance policy around my death; essentially, I want whoever kills me to be faced with as much destruction as possible, and preferably killed. I was considering some sort of poison gas to pump into the air around me, or possibly an explosive, but all I need is some efficient & cheap way to destroy as much as I possibly can upon death.
Anything goes.

Cor1
2012-05-10, 01:18 PM
Hmm, could you be an Undead? There's that spell I can't remember the name of, that makes you explode for some damage upon destruction.

but I think that's rather too simple. Wouldn't you be more interested in a way to come back for vengeance?

Using the material linked from this thread (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=4319.0) you should be able to devise a retribution method, or respawning method, easily, by using the power of an higher-level Psion. (Like, lvl 11.)

Like "Upon death : immediately Time Hop a day in the future, then next round Psionic Revivify", or something.