PDA

View Full Version : Larger Text?

TechnoScrabble
2012-05-10, 04:24 PM
Did something just happen in the forum that made all the text larger? Because when I type a post, or look at someone else's, the text is larger than it was earlier. No other text is larger, just the text in the posts or in the typing area when I hit reply.

Mutant Sheep
2012-05-10, 04:39 PM
This happens to me sometimes too. A comp restart fixes it for me. No idea what causes it.:smallconfused:

Zherog
2012-05-10, 05:48 PM
Holding down the control key while spinning your mouse wheel will change your font size. I've done it by accident a few times.

Gadora
2012-05-10, 06:16 PM
Holding down the control key while spinning your mouse wheel will change your font size. I've done it by accident a few times.

And hitting control zero should reset font size to normal, at least in Chrome and Firefox. It also works in whatever version of IE these library computers have.

I'm pretty sure it should work in Opera as well, but I'd need to get back to my computer to check.

Morph Bark
2012-05-11, 06:29 AM

This would also change the size of everything else as well though. If it's just the text, I dunno what's up. :smallconfused:

Snowbody
2012-05-11, 09:57 AM
Did you try a different browser?

TechnoScrabble
2012-05-11, 03:22 PM
The ctrl options worked, thanks.

Rockphed
2012-05-17, 06:26 AM
This would also change the size of everything else as well though. If it's just the text, I dunno what's up. :smallconfused:

My browser includes an option to only zoom text. In some browsers that might be the default option.