PDA

View Full Version : Capone, God of Bar Fights (Now ith Drunken Larvitar disipline!)

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-10, 09:54 PM
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/457483/457483,1300122967,2/stock-vector-beer-fest-shield-with-three-cup-73160053.jpg Capones Holy Symbol

"A long times aggho.. hic... The Elder evils.., big ugly buggers, made a bar in dem far reolms of thers, hic. Course, there was a BAR right? So of course ther had to be a BARFIGHT. So said the Capone... may the booze and the barfights go on forever!" - A preist of capone, barely over the relgious minium.

Capone is a unsual god. He has very few offical preists and worshippers. However, this little deity is impowered by every bit of booze ordered, every bit of booze consumed, every bar fight. As such, his unoffical following is legion, as every race has it's own type of Booze, and Capone will glady spread the word.

Dogma; Drink, Barfight, Drink some more. What, where you expecting something profound? You'd need to buy the deluxe Bible for that, and just ingore the old and new testements, I bouth them bulk at a going out of business store.

Preists; So long as they be Drunkish, go wild on the alginment. Lawfuls can join, but they don't like the party as much.

Domains; http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231434 (Booze), Madness, Trickery and War(Barfighting)

Protfoilio; Drunks, Barkfights, pubs, Booze.

Favoured Weapon; Broken beer bottle.

Avatar; A Larvitar with a silver hat, a cigar and a motorcycle powerd by 100% Vodka, a FLYing motor cycle.

Ment slightly as a Joke, partly because, hell, why not create the ulitmate little abusrd drunk deity? let the lolz commence.

Durmatagno
2012-05-10, 09:56 PM
I pledge my following.

bobthe6th
2012-05-10, 10:27 PM
Ronson looks angrily upon those who treed into his domain, then realizes he doesn't care.

Pokonic
2012-05-10, 10:32 PM
This reminds me of Brodin for some reason. I love this so much.

Morph Bark
2012-05-11, 06:12 AM
Appropriately enough, the OP seems to have been typed like the poster was at least tipsy. :smalltongue:

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-11, 06:15 AM
just didn't seem right if the preist was sober.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-11, 08:28 PM
While Capone is a god, and as a god grants spells to followers willing enough to destroy their liver and kidneys, he also grant another route to power. A few times, he's gotten so drunk, he could act like he was sober. While in that state of drunken enlightenment, he founded a new Martial Disiplne, The Drunken Larvitar.

All Warblade, Swordsages, and Crusaders (and any homebrew initiating classes, at the DM's discretion) may learn the Drunken Larvitar discipline, in one of two ways.

The first way requires you to forsake one Martial Discipline you would normally be allowed. You lose all maneuvers and stances of that discipline, and must replace them with others of the same level (preferably Drunken Larvitar ones). You may also, at your discretion, lose its associated skill as a class skill and gain Knowledge (Local) as a class skill, if you wish.

The second is to purchase the discipline as a feat. You gain access to it in addition to all of your other known disciplines, as well as Knowledge (Local) as a class skill permanently, regardless of classes you choose in the future. As an extra bonus for using a feat slot, you treat any item that has held booze in the last 24 hours as a magic item, and it's crit range is increased by 1 step.

You gain Broken Beer bottles and Booz Kegs as martial weapons. Broken bottles deal 1d4+str mod and are treated as light weapons. Kegs are two handed weapons and deal 1d10+str mod.

Beer Points; All Drunken Larvitar Abillities are based of the pool of Booze you've managed to consume. Each pint adds 1 to the Beer Pool. You beer pools size is equl to your IL.

Maneuver list
Level 1
Must find booze.... (Boost)- Locate the mighest power source, BOOZE!!
Drunken Blow (Strike)- The power of booze is partialy behind your attacks!
I'm so wasted.... (Stance)- Your full of Booze! and harder to hit.

Level 2
Do you see that pink elephant? (Boost)- Share your dunken hallucinations with the world!
Drunken Haze (Strike)- Douse them in a mist of booze.

Level 3
Drunken Grace (Stance)- Man, the world seems a lot clumsier when your drunk. Wonder why it's spinning....
Drunken Fireball (Strike)- Breathe a spray of booze by a torch, and watch them burn and beerbaste!

Level 4
Lets all get Drunk! (Boost)- Get your freinds Drunk! Who knew they where such angry drunks too....
Tipsy Punch (Strike)- Give them a taste of Golden glory!

Level 5
My liver? It's on strike (Stance)- If the liver damage dosn't kill you, the brain damage will.
You dare spill booze!!!!! (Strike)- A unnatural abomiantion has occured! Some spilled the booze!!! Punish them! Avenge the booze!

Level 6
They can't mind control you if your drunk! (Strike)- Make allies drunk! and a EX mindblank.
Drunk like a.. something (Counter)- Show that sober punk whose boss!

Level 7
I'm Drunk. They're sober. I win. (Counter)-Show them the power of booze, with Capones Booze shield.
Their liver is mine.... (Strike)- They should say goodbye to thier liver.

Level 8
Blessing of the capone (Stance)- Share a fragment of the ultimate barfighter, and let the drunken party commence!
Speed of Booze (Boost)- You'd be suprised how fast booze is.

Level 9
Ulitmate Party (Strike)- Unleash a fragment of the Drunken might that is the BAR! and sweep your foes away on a river of sweet, sweet, alchoholic bliss.

Level 1
Must Find Booze...
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Swift
Target; You
Duration; 5 rounds

Are you sober? Then do you have this disipline? Find the power. Find the booze! This lets you detect the closest source of booze, with a range of 60ft +20 per IL above first.

Drunken Blow
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Attack
Range; Melee
Target; one creature

Booze gives power, so cower, as I strike with with BOOZE POWER! You deal additional damage equal to the amount of Booze points in your Beer Pool. If the Target is sober, but not a dwarf or irish, the damage is 1d6/BP with a max of ILd6.

I'm so wasted...
Drunken Larvitar
Action: Swift
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: Stance

You'r Drunk! Lucky for you, your a fighting Drunk! And so long as you stay that way, your a drunken sumthin of somthing... Anycase, your base land speed increases by 5ft, you gain a Dodge bonus bonus to your Ac equal to your BP (Max 5). You also get a +2 drunken bonus to will and Ref saves.

Level 2
Do you see that pink Elephant?
Range: 30ft + 5ft per 2 IL
Target: A 5 by 5 ft space in range
Duration: Till your no longer drunk.

Your drunk. Theres a little pink elephant over there, but everyone else refuses to see it. But, you can show it to them. The exact effect depends on how much BP you have (max IL)
3 BP- You summon a little pink elephant. Treat it as a elephant with 2HD and it's a illusion. It's also harmless.
8 BP- Ah, it brought freinds. You now summon 1 per 2 gallons of booze consumed.
14 BP- Is it just me,or are they less see threwy now? They now have 5HD and are treated as shadow conjurations. They can fight. And hey! they're getting away with me booze! They can only damage people who're sober.
17 BP- I think they're getting bigger, and thirster.... They now have 9 HD and are treated as Greater shadow conjurations aginst targets who happen to be sober and shadow conjurations aginst drunks.
20 BP- Now, everyone can see them! Hey! you pink elephant, where you think your going wth that beer? They're now completly solid. Or at least, thats what the mass hallunination says they are... hic.

Drunken Haze
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Attack
Range; 20ft cone
Target; Creatures in cone

It's nots fair ter not share da Booze! Give dem a nice boozey mist...
You may lose any number of BP to give the creatures in the cone a -2 drunken penalty to saves, attacks and skill checks for 1 minuite.

Level 3
Drunken Grace
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Swift
Range; Personal
Target; Self

Whys the worldsh spinning? You gain a Drunken Bonus to AC equal to your BP, a Drunken bonus to Speed and Reflex saving throws equal to half your BP and so long as your drunk, you treat all targets as flatfooted.

Drunken Fireball
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Attack
Range; 20ft Cone
Target; Creatures in Cone

Don't ashk where Iz gots da lighta from. Gonna play with itz. You use a Torch (don't ask) to breathe a 20ft cone of fire that deals 1d6/3 IL fire damage, with a Ref save of 13+Con mod for half damage. In addtion, if any of the targets were under the effects of Drunken Haze, they take a addtional 2d6/2 IL fire damage.

Level 4
Lets all get drunk!
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Standard
Range; 20ft burst
Target; Up to 1 ally per IL

Give your allies the gift of booze. What do you mean it makes them enraged killers? Give Dem Da BOOZE! You lose any number of Booze points, and allies affected gain a +1 drunken bonus to Str and Con per BP spent. They also lose 1 AC per 2 BP spent.

Tipsy Punch
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Attack
Range; Melee
Target; one creature

Give the gift of beer, even to thine foes! This Strike does normal weapon damage, but the target will be affected by a confusion effect for 1 round/BP.

Level 5
My liver? It's on strike
Drunken Larvitar
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: Stance

Your liver and kidneys have gone on strike. Oddly enough, this just serves to make ya tougha!
While in this stance, you gain a +5 Hp/IL bonus to HP and a Bonus on Fortitude and Will saves equal to half your IL.

You Spilled Booze!!!!!!
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Attack
Range; Melee
Target; one creature

THEY SPILLED BOOZE!!!! GET THEM SOBERS!!!! This is made as part of a regular attack and deals +4d6 damage. If the target is sober, they are also staggered for 3 rounds.

Level 6
They Can't Control you if Your Drunk!
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Attack
Range; Melee
Target; one creature

Now hers da.. hic thing. Them psions and mages, they wannta git inter yer MIND! But! They can't get in if yer Drunk off yer rear!
This is a touch attack. The target is treated as failing 2 saving throws against intoxication, but benifits from a EX Mindblank intill they sober up.

Drunk like a ......... Something
Drunken Larvitar
Action; Attack
Range; Melee
Target; one creature