PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 3.5 / Pathfinder] Redbull Energy Drink (PEACH)

Chainsaw Hobbit
2012-05-11, 10:07 AM
Redbull Energy Drink

Upon drinking Redbull, the subject gains a +2 bonus to saving throws, a +2 bonus to melee attack rolls, a bonus to melee damage rolls equal to their hit dice, a +10 feet (2 squares) bonus to speed, and DR/- equal to their hit dice. These effects last for one minute (10 rounds).

After five rounds, the adrenaline surge crests and the subject's vision begins to blur. They gain an additional attack action every round for the remaining five rounds, but lose the bonus to attack rolls.

Once these effects end, the subject must make a DC 22 Fortitude Save. If they succeed, they become fatigued for one minute. If they fail by four points or fewer, they become exhausted for one minute and then fatigued for another. If they fail by five points or more, they become exhausted for 1d4 minutes and then fatigued for another 1d4, and take 1 point of permanent constitution damage.

Scots Dragon
2012-05-11, 10:22 AM
Should include a fly speed. After all, red bull gives you wings.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2012-05-11, 12:14 PM
Should include a fly speed. After all, red bull gives you wings.

The statistics are derived form my actual experience with the beverage, rather than the advertising. I got the idea after downing three of them.

zegram 33
2012-05-11, 02:46 PM
if we're talking the actual effects of red bull, then quite frankly i think it should also grant a penalty to dex, int, and wisdom.
that stuff's nasty.