PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys! Walker in the Waste build!

Snowbluff
2012-05-12, 05:33 PM
Okay. Being a Dry Lich is cool. With Human Heritage, you are pretty much immune to a bunch of things (Even the dreaded water!) you shouldn't be. The flavor is awesome. It looks awesome. It's just cool! :smallcool:

So I want to enter it. It's really tricky though. :smallannoyed:
So I am thinking Mulan Human (Humans are descended from humans!) Dread Necromancer with Southern Magician, Versatile Spellcaster, and Heat Endurance. Grab Arcane Disciple: Thirst. You have 2 flaws, of course. This is hard

Shuffle yourself a Human Heritage when you become a Dry Lich later. It's worth being able to be underwater. Either that or find a way to be immune to acid.

I might be really old. I won't be need my Con score once I achieve greatness- no, Lichness, so the bonuses to my casting stat would be good.

I am at loss . It's been a while since I've done anythign that only runs on spell slots. Sure, Dessication is cool, but I'd like a Reserve feat or something similiar to do while I am saving my slots.

While we're at this, I want to buy off being a Murder of Crows (Or a Swarm Templated Raven/small bird is fine) Lycanthrope. Can someone help me find out how to stat one out?

Spuddles
2012-05-12, 08:25 PM
You know dread necro chassis means you're looking at a level 7 entry? Check out the pre-reqs for your pre-reqs.

Snowbluff
2012-05-12, 10:21 PM
You know dread necro chassis means you're looking at a level 7 entry? Check out the pre-reqs for your pre-reqs.
As for +2 fort? Crap. Shuffling is your friend, or just play a Asherati, learn some Acid Immunity tricks.