PDA

View Full Version : outside the box equipment...

frost890
2012-05-12, 06:51 PM
I'm wondering if I could get some ideas for some equipment. The reason is when I was joking about not minding if he rolled on the artifact table, and as it turns out he gives out the deck of wonderus things(aka deck of WTF) when asked for artifacts. So here we are a party of about 4th level and I suddenly have a LOT more money then I should at this level. I want some items that won’t usually get replaced in the course of the game. I was thinking of enchanting my sword sheath, but I’m not sure how or with what. Also I was thinking there are a lot of items that aren’t normally made magic. If you have any idea that might jump start my idea machine I would be grateful.

CTrees
2012-05-12, 07:00 PM
The stat boosting tomes immediately come to mind. Also, ring of freedom of movement. How much gold are we talking, anyway?

frost890
2012-05-12, 07:41 PM
Well it started out at 50,000. I currently have around 5,000 left. But I figure that since I don’t have to worry about upgrading my equipment for a while I can use the money for other things. My character is a fighter so I can’t use a lot of the spell trigger magic items, and I don’t think we will be able to get ahold of the stat boosting tombs for a while.