PDA

View Full Version : [3.5]Crazy Domain Fun

Righteous Doggy
2012-05-13, 01:43 PM
So, I have a cloistered cleric. However... because of prc dipping, I've ended up with a grand total of 8 domains. 3 of my choice, Inquisition, Travel, Knowledge, Sun, and Oracle. Say I have my choice of devotions to trade these in for. What should I do with all these?

Side question, is a Cloistered Cleric with a monks belt, Holy Warrior, and Knowledge Devotion too much?

Flickerdart
2012-05-13, 02:01 PM
Well, if you've got Holy Warrior, then you're taking War, which makes Knowledge Devotion an obvious choice. With a max potential of +5 to hit and +14 to damage between the two, they go great together with an archery build.

But that doesn't really answer your question. Devotions. Trade Inquisition for Knowledge Devotion, which will let you keep all the Knowledge skills as class skills to power it (as long as you don't want to use skill points on anything else). Luck Devotion (for the Oracle domain) is nice if you plan to nuke a lot instead of attack with weapons, since you'll end up rolling lots of dice with little in the way of flat bonuses to damage. Travel Devotion is obviously nice for a character that runs around in melee, and Law is good for both melee and ranged characters.