PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Rise of the Runelords [IC]

Zefir
2012-05-13, 02:03 PM
First day of Autum in the year XXXX

It is early moring in the streets. The sun shows up on the horizont waking up the animals and the plants all over Sandpoint. A cold wind goes though the street shaking the people who head for the festival place.

The people head there from everywhere the gates and bridges to enter sandpoints are filled with people, some who just arrived and others who have spend the night. Some covered wagon also pass by.

The people in the city also seem to wake up, while the once helping on the festival are working, others walk the streets to arrive the place in time.

If your on the place where the festival will held you only see booths coverd. People seem to work behind the clothes and some may note fruits and other tasty things showing up when the clothe is moved. The smell of fresh bread lies in the air as well.

slugboy_73
2012-05-13, 02:28 PM
Vorr awoke early in the campsite outside of town that the delegation from the church of Erastil sent. He made sure that his armor was polished and his weapon sharpened. With one last brush of his beard and mustache, Vorr heads into town. He is eager to get this over with so that he can return to the chuch and check on the condition of his mentor who lies wounded. Vorr checks out the pavilion where the dedication is to occur to look for anything suspicious. Once satisfied he finds a spot that has a clear view of the proceedings and waits patiently for everything to begin.

shugyosha
2012-05-13, 02:53 PM
Hychion

The young elf didn't expect the crowd or the festival. He just wanted to find the elven master swordsmen, Deke. Although, he figured there was a good chance that Deke would be at the festival. Once finished with his breakfast, he packed up his thing at the campsite outside of Sandpoint and let the flow of the crowd guide him. Eventually he made his way to the Cathedral.

Asha'man
2012-05-13, 11:21 PM
Garret Brandybrook walks over to a place near the tents. He'd been walking for days just to get here. Sandpiont huh? Looks prettly average, so I guess I'll be fine. Master needs those changestaffs.
Not even thinking of finding a place to wash off the dust off the journey the halfling heads into town to start looking for the elf named Gian.

"Come on buddy lets go!"
Garret calls to his wolf companion.

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-13, 11:51 PM
The halfling awakes outside of Sandpoint, smiling at the day. Everything, inside and out, is calm. Sure... people crowd the streets, pushing and shoving, cheering and shouting, but to Castor such commotion is meaningless. There is something on the horizon, he's heard it for days, but that is in the future. For now, things are quiet - and they are quiet because he is precisely where he needs to be.

He makes his way through the crowd under the morning sun. To all others, his clumsy stumbles appear the acts of a drunkard, but how many others passed through the crowd without bumping into a single shoulder? The motions, in truth, are effortless. They are second nature to him, an instinctual reaction to the voice of Thok'dri resounding in his head, even though calm at the moment, the soft cries move Castor's body like an automaton. In truth it would take more focus for the young halfling to not respond, in the same way a man must work to suppress his reflex to dodge things coming at his face.

At last, Castor arrives in front of the cathedral. He calmly makes his way through the crowd and stands exactly where he is supposed to be. Thok'dri told him precisely where and when, but not what, it was. Ignoring the commotion around him, the boy now simply waits for destiny to come - whatever it may be.

Madmal
2012-05-16, 09:57 AM
Evelynn kept a wary stance after leaving the White Deer Inn. Despite having born here, she had spend so much time as an apprentice on Magnimar that "the countryside", as some friends up there had called it, just seemed strange.

How much had the city changed on all these years? She bet on her lousy luck that most of her childhood friends had probably married away already, or had likewise gone, either scared away by that fire some years ago, or sent away to other relatives, as she had been when her father realized that the country life wasn't enough for her.

She wished she could have had the time to track down her family, but this pesky festival had provided many obstacles. The House of Blue Stone was closed for starters, and getting a room had been almost a miracle, even if she had sent a letter beforehand.

She stood on a side, already hearing her mother's recriminations for not beign with them on the festival. Town Hall would be pretty busy as well, and most of the townfolk seemed to be crowding already.

"Of course" she thought "the temple, that's the whole reason of this festival, right.". There would be a crowd soon. She might as well try to ease up a little.

Zefir
2012-05-18, 04:21 PM
Vorr

The fact is none of the religions have any tents on the place. The tents are from farmers, stores and other business man. It will soon be revealed what's hiding under it, but if he tries to take a look someone will clap on his hand, telling him that it isn't time.

Hychion

Everyone makes his way to the cathedral so he will as well meet the place in front of it. If he takes some closer look he will notice that only a very low percentage of the people have elfish blood. Some half-elf are running around as well. It seems possible to ask around, if the festival wasn't going on.

Garret

People seem to take some distance from the wolf, which also causes him only low answers for his questions. He will only get directed to the festival place.

Castor

The place is right, but does he get the signs? A priest and a guard go over to the Halfling who obviously blocks the way for the people who want to go on the stage. They will push him away so the four people can pass.

"Please leave the way free. Go over to the stands over there." the guards says and points at stand on the south end of the place. If he goes there he will soon notice the fresh bread smell.

Evelynn

Staying at the white deer is a difference to what she might know. The fire did burn down the building including the old church. So most parts of the north area are new build. The town hall will be empty. As she leaves the bartender Garridan Viskalai speaks up to her.

"Best checking up the place in front, just go out the door. Well I don't think you will reach far." he says with a smile while preparing barrels and food. The Inn is after all empty.

Outside he will meet a crowd of people. It's hard to see anything by now.

All

A few moments after all of you have reached the place in front of the church you will see the stage build up on the entrance. Four people are sitting there waiting for something. A woman in noble outfit, a dark skinned man in armor, a small man with colorful clothes and at lease a man in robes.

As the woman stands up, holding her hands up, the crowed silence.

"Welcome Visitors, locals and... workaholics? The festival is even more important now, since Larz Rovanky lay down work to see it."

The man she looks at holds his fist up in anger ad people laugh a bit especially the locals.

"Well! My name is Kendra Deverin. I'm the mayor of this beautiful city. And it makes me happy to see so much different faces today. I hope you enjoy your day here."

The crowd cheer and she makes a small bow, then sits back offering the dark skinned man to speak.

"I'm Sheriff Belor Hemlock. I'm the hand of the law here. Keep away from the bonfires that will be held in the afternoon."

Hemlock let his view go over the crowed. People may notice that this man doesn't make jokes and should be taken serious every time.

"Now we should keep quiet for a minute to remember the people who died in the fire five years ago."

The crowed obviously took over hemlocks mood and sink their heads. Hemlock goes back to his seat. The next person stands up and sights.

"It seems like you forgot that this is a 'happy' day, Hemlock. We shouldn't spear bad mood. It's time to cheer up and raise your voice. Hello again dear visitors and workers of the festival. I'm Cyrdak Drokkus. And it was only me who grabbed deep into the money bags of the people to get the job done."

He winks a bit and points at the church with an empty bag in his hand. People seem to laugh since this was a joke.

"But let’s be serious. This festival only happens cause of you and if you really want more entertainment I suggest you visit the theater. The new production 'The harpies Curse' will be held up soon. I really liked to see some of the faces in there."

Then he goes back to his place letting the last one stand up

"I'm Father Zantus the high priest of this cathedral. I would like to thank you for your appearing, may Desna leave you all good dreams in the night. And now without more waiting. LET THE FESTIVAL BEGINN."

With that the cover of the stores will be taken away, revealing fruits, fresh bread and many other things for breakfast. Also beer and other drinks will be given out for free as well.

Asha'man
2012-05-19, 12:57 AM
The festival begins and the smells of food and drink reach Garret's nose. Having been traveling on the road with his wolf's game for food made him salivate at what he smelled. He climbs on top of his wolf.

"Come on buddy maybe they'll think we're part of the act and won't be so scared of you!" At least I hope so.

He goes around on his wolf checking out food stalls here and there and getting mostly non-alcoholic drinks that are given for free. For the moment he forgot to look for Gian and the changestaffs.

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-19, 11:33 AM
Castor heads away from the where the guard foolishly insisted that he move. He really wasn't taking up much space.

By the stalls, Castor looks about with a hint of confusion. There is none of the alluded cataclysm, no carnage, no death. None of this seems dire. Has Thok'dri sent me here just... to have fun? <No... just wait...> The words resound in aklo for only Castor to hear. He smirks knowingly - Thok'dri wouldn't mislead him. He looks about listlessly. If the danger is hidden here, he may have to wait for it to start to prevent it.

He purviews the scene from a slightly elevated position to see above the crowd. Nothing. Eying the woman writing, he wonders if she has seen anything interesting and heads to her side in his usual drunken shamble, pausing to grab an apple on the way.

Castor tries to put on his best guise of social normalcy and speaks to the woman calmly, "Madam, have you seen anything particularly worth writing down?"

shugyosha
2012-05-19, 09:16 PM
Hychion

He knew that there was a festival, although he knew nothing about. Asking the nearest person, "Excuse me, I'm new here, but what is this festival about? What was it about a fire?"

Zefir
2012-05-20, 04:46 AM
Garret

He get everything they offer without a problem, since there are sever stands everyone will get a nice breakfast. Sitting on his wolf is a better idea. People now seem to be less feared since they knew that the wolf has an owner.

Castor

The human woman with black short hait. Looks at Castor.

"Indeed. It was the first time all four can be found at one place, since they are in their positions. Not that they hate each other, but business is something keeping them...busy"

She then writes down a few other lines befor her attention goes back to Castor.

"Or doo you look for anything special?"

Hychion

The man next to her is one of the acolyts. Having a holy symbol of Desna around his neck.

"You didn't know?" he asks confused.

"It's the so called swallowtail festival. we selabrate the day Desna felt down to Golarion. Our High Priest will tell the story at lunch time." he sais with a smile.

"And the firework is just for the blessing of the church something spectecular."

slugboy_73
2012-05-20, 06:38 AM
Vorr

As people begin to arrive into the square, Vorr will meet up with the fellow members of his church's delegation. Once he has made sure that they are safe, he will stroll through the booths. He will accept a free drink and thank the vendor, but keep himself to only one. He casually strolls around keeping an eye out for any possible dangers.

Sorry for the delay. We moved yesterday and do not yet haev internet in our new house. We are mooching off someons unsecure wifi now. My responses will be spotty for the next few days. I can keep an eye on the threads but not make entries well. Please do not feel the need to wait on me unless something important hits.

shugyosha
2012-05-21, 09:02 PM
Hychion

"Thank you," Hychion says and offer his hand in gratitude. "I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the elven part of town?"

Asha'man
2012-05-21, 10:04 PM
Garret having had his fill starts asking around once more for the Elf named Gian.
At a random passerby:

"Scuse' me Mam but do you happen to know an elf named Gian?"

Zefir
2012-05-22, 01:45 AM
Vorr

The other members of the delegation seem less afraid of danger.

"Come on Vorr it's a festival and the guards can deal with the small problems. You can help them when a dragon shows up."

They split and watch the stores and entertainment offered. Some street artists have shown up.

There won't be much danger to fear and even thief get caught by the guards before they can escape.

Hychion

The priest laughs a bit.

"We don't have that here.The number of elves is low . Think there are only a dozen. They are splited all over Sandpoint. If you search for a special one I can't help you."

Garret

The woman he speaks to wears some strange fashion. Looks like this is the newest dress you can find.

"No mister. I'm not from here, but I heard there aren't much elves here. Just a few noble ones. Maybe you can met them at the party later."

Then she looks down seeing the wolf and a druid.

"Oh gods! I don't think he will let you inn that way."

The woman then heads away to shocked about the druid.

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-22, 02:23 AM
Castor stares at the woman for several seconds without blinking. Finally, he says, "yes, I am looking for something special, but I don't know what it is. Something... important - out of place, perhaps. Dangerous probably... Might you have any idea what I am looking for?"

Asha'man
2012-05-22, 02:24 AM
"A party huh? I'm too under dressed for that!"

Garret decides to try and learn a bit more about the place. Asking here and there about noteworthy people and past events in a cool casual manner while enjoying the festivities.

"Hey maybe I'll run into a more sympathetic person that isn't afraid of what I am!"

Garret continue this positive monologue in his head while asking around and having fun.

Zefir
2012-05-22, 02:35 AM
Castor

"If you seek for danger, you either go outside the city. Goblin tribes are common here, but the city guard keeps them away. Or you go into the woods to meet dangerous animals. If you seek danger here, you might talk to Larz."

She is very serious while talking, but with the last sentence she giggles a bit. common people in Sandpoint may rolling on floor laughing now.

Garret

Garret will get some information, mainly about all the shops and the Inns. Also where the Guards fortress is as well as the Town hall the market and the graveyard. No real special things, but nice to know for a foreign person.

When he asks about the the past he will run into two different events. People who just visit Sandpoint tell him that they don't know more then him and people from Sandpoint tell him that they don't want to speak about it. Garret either asks specific or won't get any answer.

slugboy_73
2012-05-22, 07:01 AM
Seeing that everyone seems to be relaxed and that there is not much in the way of danger evident, Vorr relaxes a little bit. The festive mood and seeing the families with their children reminds him of his mom, dad, and siblings back home. He gets another drink, no alcohol this time though, and takes a seat watching everyone have fun. The smiles and laughter seem to relax him as he see's the people having fun.

shugyosha
2012-05-22, 09:26 AM
Vorr

The priest laughs a bit.

"We don't have that here.The number of elves is low . Think there are only a dozen. They are splited all over Sandpoint. If you search for a special one I can't help you."

Hychion

Visibly crestfallen the young elf says thanks to the priest. At least there is a celebration going on, thinks Hychion. He continues to wander, taking in the sights of the city until he sees a halfling and his wolf. Not something you see everyday.

"Hello, there. Nice wolf."

Asha'man
2012-05-22, 09:59 AM
Wolf looks at the elf with a stoic face.

"Its ok buddy, he looks like a nice guy."

The wolf nods as if understanding and sniffs the Elf.

"Yeah, he does that sometimes, it's his first time meeting big people. I am Garret. You are, good Elf?"

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-22, 08:33 PM
"No. I do not want to leave. What I am looking for is here, I'm certain. Or maybe it will be here." Castor still does not get why she laughed. He thinks for a moment, then asks her, "Larz is the joke's butt, right? But what is the joke?"

shugyosha
2012-05-22, 08:46 PM
Hychion

"I'm Hychion," he answers then asks, "What brings you to Sandpoint?"

Asha'man
2012-05-22, 09:01 PM
"My Elven Druid master tasked me with finding an Elf by the name of Gian and take the changestaffs he ordered but I'm having difficulties."

Garret replies to Hychion with a question.

"How bout you? Are you a resident here Hychion?"

shugyosha
2012-05-22, 11:07 PM
Hychion

"Oh, no," he says. He thought his travel clothes marked him a tourist. "I'm here looking for a great elven sword master, Deke. Maybe one can lead to other?"

Asha'man
2012-05-23, 12:44 AM
"sure, maybe we can help each other, they said that most of the elves here are nobles and that there would be party later. If you can get us in maybe we can find Gian and this Deke you spoke of."

Garret missed the clothes since he looked first at the face.

Zefir
2012-05-23, 01:59 AM
Vorr

Vorr may have picked a bad place to sit. A dozen kids near him started to play a hame. Something they call 'Bird man is coming'. One of them seems to be the Bird man and throws around mud balls. Every kid hit falls down playing death and then rise as a friend of the bird man. In their game one kid accidentally throws a mud ball at Vorr. The kids stop for a moment awaiting the result of the throw.

You can either make reflex to avoid getting dirty or play it out. If you get hit the child will try to flee.

Castor

The woman looks confused.

"You did hear the welcoming speech don't you? He is mad now due to the mayor s joke and as obviouse he is very angry. He may explode soon."

Hychion and Garret

Whatever they decide is up to you. Elf's still walk around here as well, even if there are only a hand full.

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-23, 02:13 AM
Castor vacantly stares at the ground, "I do not know this Larz, so I did not get the joke. What does he do around here?"

Zefir
2012-05-23, 02:21 AM
Castor

The woman sights a bit.

"He does leather working, but that's not necessary to know for the joke. He is a workaholic. It's a rare event to see him away from his work."

shugyosha
2012-05-23, 08:08 AM
Hychion

"Well, first do you know where this party is?" Then looking at himself then the halfling, "I think we'll need better clothes."

Asha'man
2012-05-23, 08:50 AM
"Yeah...... they kinda told me that too, I don't suppose you have any ideas? As for the party I don't think It will be hard to find, we can ask around. "

Garret did not know how to solve the clothing problem. So he started to think.

shugyosha
2012-05-23, 09:05 AM
Hychion

"Maybe we can pose as entertainment?"

Asha'man
2012-05-23, 09:40 AM
"Well I have a few orisons and wolf has a number of acrobatic moves but I'm no bard, can you play?"

Well if that didn't work they could always pose as servants. Servants usually know people and stories.

"I wonder if Hychion would consent to servant work. MY own Elven master rarely did menial labor, so maybe not.....":smallfrown:

Starbuck_II
2012-05-23, 11:04 AM
Hitch was happy this joyous day, a fine festival, makes a dwarf proud.
He walks around watching the mayor's speech and applaudes at the end. When he finishes, see some child throw mud toward a man sitting down, Hitch tries to call out, but it was too late as it had missed/hit (whichever happened) the Hitch before he could do so.
After the incident, Hitch decides to converse with the man.
"Hail, guess your day has gotten messier than usual, sir. Do you live in this city? Or are you just hear for the festival? "

slugboy_73
2012-05-23, 02:33 PM
Vorr

The SPLAT of a nearby mud ball starts Vorr from his daydream. He looks around and calls after the child scampering away, Not funny you little scamp!! He then begins to wipe the mud spatter from his armor.

He looks up at the sound of someone's voice. He smiles at the dwarf, Ahh, I guess I was daydreaming and the little one took advantage of me. Kids will be kids. I am not from around here. I am here as part of a delegation from a neaby temple of Erastil. I am Vorr Godson, pleased to make your acquaintance. Please, join me for a drink. We can explore around some if you like. I wouldn't want to make myself another target.

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-23, 03:30 PM
"<No, none of this sounds right.> Thank you for your help!" Castor began his reply in aklo before switching to common seamlessly. He walks away from the woman casually before heading back to the elevated position so he can see better.

Perception: [roll0]

Looking for anything tell-tale signs of impending doom.

Zefir
2012-05-23, 04:06 PM
Vorr and Hitch

The kids just ran away laugthing bright.

Castor

"I'm not sure why you mean it isn't right." The woman sais while writing down things again. Then as castor heads off she goes away as well.

In fact there is no danger visible other then the food disapearing fast. Only A guy playing the shell game may be dangerouse, but only for the purse.

Hychion and Garret

If they start asking the people they won't get really good answers. Most people around don't even know anything about the city expect waht they heared today. And others just seem to be caught by food and drinks.

((Please don't forget while I take your backstories into account the campain is still the main path. I fear your chars will dissapear when they met their goal.))

ALL

The acolyts and two guards have left the place and return soon with a wagon. Zantus heads for the stage. The time now is near lunch time and most stands are closed since their food ran out.

Starbuck_II
2012-05-23, 04:13 PM
Name is Hitch skyhook, follower of Gorum, I came here to see if I could get a meeting place just for Gorum and convert others when I can, but I haven't done much yet. The festival has gave me some focus issues (he laughs). I'll gladly take a drink, let us explore, we better go quck before they run out.
Hitch says in reply to a freindly face.

slugboy_73
2012-05-24, 07:52 AM
Vorr

Vorr offers his hand to the dwarf. "Pleased to meet you Hitch."

Vorr then motions towards the wagon and stage. "It looks like we are about to see more of this festival."

shugyosha
2012-05-24, 09:25 AM
Hychion

"Well, first let's figure out where this party is."

The Elf spies the wagon and guards, "What's going on there." Being curious he begins to walk over.

slugboy_73
2012-05-24, 09:41 AM
Vorr

Vorr see's something that makes him blink and rub his eye's.

Hey Hitch, I only had one drink so I shouldn't be seeing things. Do you see a halfling riding a wolf over there?

Asha'man
2012-05-24, 09:50 AM
"Huh, what is it?"

Garret follows Hychion while still riding the wolf.

Starbuck_II
2012-05-24, 10:28 AM
I'm seeing it too and I haven't drunk enough yet. I say we investigate, my dear Vorr, we can discover what is going on with the wolf halfing then get our drink.
Hitch says with a hearty laugh.

Zefir
2012-05-25, 02:01 AM
The wagon is tall enough so even the halfling could see it. the guards start to free the place and some other guards appear out of the crowed to assist them. The people make place for them without resistance and some begin to smile happy knowing what may com next. Some people stop their talking to watch the preparations.

The event will happen in the next post and if you don't think there are any NPC to interact with, just ask me. I just don't want to post all and then no one of you interacts with them.

slugboy_73
2012-05-25, 09:26 AM
Vorr makes his way through the crowd to the last place he spotted the halfling wolf rider. As he approaches, he gives the halfling a smile and a nod in greeting. Vorr does not want to spoil the tension that seems to be building around the wagon.

shugyosha
2012-05-25, 09:34 AM
Hychion

"Is this the bonfire they were talking about," Hychion asks who ever is nearby.

Asha'man
2012-05-25, 09:38 AM
"Bonfire? I think i missed something. What Bonfire?"

Garret asks no one in particular.

Um..... which NPC's are still around to interact with?

Zefir
2012-05-27, 08:53 AM
Garret and Hychion should both remember Hemlock in the Welcome speech. He mentioned it and told when it was held. :smallbiggrin:
Also Garret may note that his wolf isn't used to carry him around. and without a saddel it's an unpleasant experience for both. Hychion doesn't get an answer, because the momenta after his question Zantus raised his voice to overcome the noise of the people.

"Dear visitors and locals!
Ages ago, when the world was young and the gods fight against each other Desna felt down to earth after fighting her arch enemy Lamaschtu. She was hurt and without help she would have died a horrible death. The people were afraid to get coser. After all they haven't seen anything simular.

Only one person didn't fear her. A blind child. The child nursed back to health and as a reward of this act Desna transformed her into a beautiful, immortal swallowtail butterfly to see thw wonders of the world.

Maybe this swallowtail is here today?"

With that the acolyts drag of the cover from the wagon. A swarm of thousands of colorful butterflies start flying up from the wagon filling the air with their colors. The crowd watches this with Oh's and Ahs and the kids start to hunt these Butterflies, but never seem to catch them.

Moments after the butterflies have speared out to fill the alleys around you may smell spices in the air. It's lunch time.

Lunch is provided free, at the expense of Sandpoint’s taverns. Each brings its best dishes—this event is a marketing push by the taverns as much to win new customers as it is to feed a hungry crowd. It soon becomes apparent that the darling of the lunch is, once again, Ameiko Kaijitsu, whose remarkable curry-spiced salmon and early winterdrop mead easily overshadow the other off erings, such as the Hagfi sh’s lobster chowder or the White Deer’s peppercorn venison.

The stand of the rusty dragon is fast overrunned and it could need hours to get something there.

These are only a few I have events with. if you seek for someone special like a blacksmith I can let them show up as well. use OOC for that

Father Zantus
Sherif Belor Hemlok
Kendra Dervin (Mayor)
Larz Rovanky (leatherworker)
A young pair fleeing an old man
A woman with very expencive clothes
The woman with the bokk writing down the events
The owner of the hagfish or the white deer (both have time)
A dwarf in leather apron
A young woman obviously looking for willing guys
One guard, obviouse a bit drunk
Cayden Drokus who still promots 'The Harpys Curse'
A big bully Half-orc with a few human fellowers around him.

slugboy_73
2012-05-28, 05:22 AM
Vorr

The frantic movement of the young couple catches Vorr's eye as they attempt to get away from the old man. He heads over to them to see if the can be of assistance.

Good day to you. I am Vorr, paladin of Erastil, you seem to be in need of assistance. May I help you?

shugyosha
2012-05-28, 11:28 AM
Hychion

"Bonfire? I think i missed something. What Bonfire?"

Garret asks no one in particular.

Um..... which NPC's are still around to interact with?

The white haired elf smiles and fingers the tops of his ear, "Sorry, must have mis heard. These things are just for show you know." He laughs at his joke even if no one else does.

When it becomes obvious that lunch is free the elf says,"Let's grab lunch."

Once he has food in his hands Hychion begins to quickly feed himself. He doesn't see where he is going and bumps into the half-orc and his crew.

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-28, 04:13 PM
Castor looks over the crowd from his vantage point. No one seems to be in any particular danger - at least, nothing truly horrible. The halfling sighs, looks to the sun and concedes. If Thok'dri brought him here for a reason, there is no hurry about it. Abandoning his watchful post, he heads back into crowd and approaches the White Deer’s owner.

"Might I have some peppercorn venison?" he asks calmly.

Asha'man
2012-05-28, 10:00 PM
Hychion

The white haired elf smiles and fingers the tops of his ear, "Sorry, must have mis heard. These things are just for show you know." He laughs at his joke even if no one else does.

When it becomes obvious that lunch is free the elf says,"Let's grab lunch."

Once he has food in his hands Hychion begins to quickly feed himself. He doesn't see where he is going and bumps into the half-orc and his crew.

"Alright then but I'll get off buddy here now. Without a saddle this isn't really pleasant for both of us. Hychion...... "

Garret sees him bump over a huge dude.

"Ah nuts......"

Starbuck_II
2012-05-28, 10:36 PM
Hitch decides to chat up Father Zantus as he might not get this chance so he walks over toward him.
So, Father, I'ver like to introduce myself. I am a cleric of Gorum. How do you do?

Zefir
2012-05-29, 03:45 AM
Vorr

He catches the pair after they hide them self behind a stand. They needed to take a long breath since the hunting goes on since the festival began. Both look shocked as Vorr speak up, but catch them self as they note that he isn't the old man. The man looks at the woman.

"Could you distract the man chasing us for a few minutes?" the man asks.

Hychion and Garret

Hychion may fall backwards, since the half-orc shows to be like a wall. After all the rest of the lunch Hychion took is now on the half-orc's chest. With an angry expression he looks down at the person who bumped into him.

"What are you thinking? You'll pay for throwing your food at me." the half-orc says angry and tries to grab after Hychion. He seems a bit drunken after all.

The man around him take one hand at their weapons and a guard nearby is running away to call for help. This situation may cause some trouble.

Castor

The peppercorn venison will be served immediately. After all his stand isn't overrun and the few people ordering his meal are already handled with.

"Don't know why not." he says also placing a mug of beer, just in case.

Hitch

Father Zantus nods to Hitch.

"Welcome nameless cleric of Gorum. As you see I'm fine, but what brings a follower of the Lord in Iron to Desnas festival?"

slugboy_73
2012-05-29, 07:02 AM
Vorr

Before I do anything, I must know what he is chasing you. If you have done something wrong, I will have to delay you and let him catch up. He seems to give a couple a strong look.

Detect Evil on the two of them

Also, as they give me their story Vorr is going to make a Sense Motive check [roll0]
Close, but no cigar

shugyosha
2012-05-29, 09:28 AM
Hychion

His first instinct is to draw his weapon but Hychion spies the guard and thinks better. "Sorry about that. My most humble apology," he says in a large voice so that everyone can hear. Deftly he shifts his feet and weight into a defensive posture.

Asha'man
2012-05-29, 10:20 AM
Garret sees Hychion go defensive and moves behind his wolf prepared to cast.
Grret's buddy wolf took a passive face.

"Heya... pal! Chill... its a festival!...."

Garret says nervously. He may be trained in the arts of a Druid but he never had an actual encounter before.

"Come on City watch..... or whatever!"

Should I post my spells prepared for today to be fair?

Starbuck_II
2012-05-29, 02:39 PM
Ogh, forgive me, I forgot to say my name. It is Hitch Skyhook. I am here to help convert if able those to the ways of my Lord, Gorum. Plus, I've never really been a witness to it. I have to say the Butterfly release part was very inspiring. Is the festival always this interesting?
Hitch said with a smile before continuing on with his words
But I also came to see if I could, over time, find a place of worship here in the city for fellow Gorumites. While we may not be as numerous as other religions like Desna in the city; I hope to change that.
Said Hitch with confidence. If not with luck or words, I will convert through deeds; so one days the whole city shall be of Gorum, Hitch thought.

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-29, 03:09 PM
A fan of gamey flavors, Castor partakes in the meat. He asks the owner while staring at the food, "sir, I beg of you. Have you noticed anything amiss this day? I know it is a festival, but anything..." ominous... dangerous... cataclysmic... Castor searches his vocabulary for the right word before settling on, "portentous?"

Zefir
2012-05-30, 02:03 AM
Vorr

The pair looks at each other worried that this may go bad.
After a moment the woman speaks up while the man keeps looking at a way to escape the chasing man And Vorr if needed.

"I'm Kathrin and this is my boyfriend Harker. The man chasing us is my father. He doesn't allow my relationship with Harker, but I'm old enough to choose for myself.."

Either the man or the woman are evil. after all Vorr may see some 'evil' alignment people. In your eyes the story is true. It doesn't seem like they try to trick you.

Hychion and Garret

The half orc grabs after Hychion, but won't be able to catch him.

"You made the clothes of the important Garvin dirty. Either you give me five gold to clean them or i break some bones." he shouts at him with a good common accent.

Two of the man from the half-orc take place between Garret and Garvin.

"You.. keep down your wolf." one says while resting a hand on their weapons. Noone did draw it right now.

Garvin takes a 10 on an combat maneuver to grab Hychion. Getting enough to succeed
My mistake

Hitch

Zantus listens closely, before answering.

"The festival will be held in every city where Desna is known. And it may be diferent from year to year, even in the colors of the butterflies. Sadly I can't offer you a place here in the cathedral. We already have 6 deities here Covering near all what is needed."

He makes a short break.

"Your offer is after all very offensive. and if I get you right your goal is it to convert people from Desna to Gorum. You should know that the people here only grab their weapon as the last choice. some have never held a sword in their whole live."

Castor

The man thinks a few moments.

"Well burglars were here, but the guard makes a good job about them. And other than the empty barrels of beer I don't see anything dangerous."

Asha'man
2012-05-30, 02:18 AM
"Son of a...... this guy is just a big bully!"

Garret frowns and buddy's ears start to twitch.

Here is where I made my roll (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=13311745&postcount=4755)giving Garret an initiative of 19 and wolf of 20 if we need initiative roll

shugyosha
2012-05-30, 09:39 AM
Hychion

"Um..." he stuttered. "I'm not sure if I have that much..." The elf struggles against the orc's grip.

He took 10? Holy cr@p he has a +8 to grapple.
escape grapple
[roll0]

Starbuck_II
2012-05-30, 10:52 AM
Hitch

Zantus listens closely, before answering.

"The festival will be held in every city where Desna is known. And it may be diferent from year to year, even in the colors of the butterflies. Sadly I can't offer you a place here in the cathedral. We already have 6 deities here Covering near all what is needed."

He makes a short break.

"Your offer is after all very offensive. and if I get you right your goal is it to convert people from Desna to Gorum. You should know that the people here only grab their weapon as the last choice. some have never held a sword in their whole live."

Well, now, self defense is a useful too for every man, woman, and child. You never know when evil will strike.
Gorum requires only that they learn to defend themselves. He doesn't force them to join the army, sir.
Well, if gorumites have no place at Cathedral then I will have to convert the people if only to gain enough public support for our own meeting area. But I bid you good day all the same.

Hitch says before walking away to some food at one of the stands. It had been a while since he ate.

slugboy_73
2012-05-30, 10:54 AM
Vorr

Vorr gives the couple a nod, "I will see if I can delay him, and maybe even talk him down some. If you are not being truthful though, I will help him find you.

Vorr turns away from the couple and makes his way towards the man searching for them.

"Dear sir, you seem to be upset with something, is there something you need help with? What could be causing you such trouble on such a wonderful day?!"

Diplomacy check if needed [roll0]

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-30, 12:59 PM
Castor sways a bit and says, "oh... burglars? When? What did they try to steal?" He asks the questions in a detached tone. Thok'dri's babbling makes it difficult for him to focus in the moment.

Zefir
2012-05-30, 02:00 PM
Garret & Hychion

((Appologise for what I did. If you want to change your actions I can edite mine as well. This post is in case you both stay and try to talk.))

"Then give Garvin all you have to clean his clothes."

The man holding of Garret step back a bit and take their hands away from their weapon.

If you look at the direction behind Garret you will notice that someone is coming through the crowed.

Hitch

"Best luck to you my friend. May Desna clear your path and send you nice dreams."

The father looks after him befor heading into the cathedral where he can be found.

Vorr

The two nod and Harker leads Kathrine away to the south.

The man seems to be very angry, but he cools down as you speak up to him.

"A nice offer Mr. I'm Ven Vinder owner of the General Store. I seek for my daugther. I fear she felt again i the arms of this god damn Harker"

Castor

"Maybe you should ask the sheriff. I just saw them arrest two burglars in the morning. He is over there."

He points at a dark skinned man you saw on the stage. he heads for an half-orc, well if you would be a bit higher.

SanguinePenguin
2012-05-30, 09:25 PM
"<Thanks,>" Castor accidentally replies in Aklo again, before wandering in the general direction he was aimed.

When he locates the sheriff, who is speaking with a large half-orc and two others, Castor immediately asks him, "Master Sheriff, I was told you apprehended burglars this morning. I was hoping you could tell me what they were trying to steal." His wide-eyed gaze is fixed on the sheriff, demanding his rapt attention. The halfling is oblivious to the potentially hostile situation evolving next to him.

slugboy_73
2012-05-31, 06:49 AM
Vorr

Please to meet you Mr Vinder. Could you describe your daughter? There are many people around here and I am just visiting your fair town for the festival. I am afraid I do not know what she looks like.

Diplomacy [roll0]

Vorr will keep stalling the man as best he can:

Can you describe the boy she is with?
Where do you think they may have gone?
Why do you not want them to be together?
etc, etc, etc

shugyosha
2012-05-31, 09:48 AM
Hychion

The young elf looks the half orc squarely in the eyes and says, "You should be satisfied with the apology. That is all you'll get out of me."
He quickly and in a big motion moves his head to his weapon, taunting them to draw, but keeping his weapon still.

intimidate
[roll0]
bluff to get them to draw
[roll1]

Asha'man
2012-05-31, 10:40 AM
Garret decides to speak up and damn the big guy if he doesn't listen!
"Look, we have a festival going on. We shouldn't let such a minor event ruin our day!"
Garret gives a foolish looking grin.

I rolled in the OOC and i got a 19 on diplomacy.

Zefir
2012-06-02, 04:44 AM
Castor

The man looks confused at Castor. "What?" He says as you leave him.

Garret & Hychion + Castor

The Orc doesn't seem to be impressed. One of his hands grap on his back to reach for the greate battle axe. His eyes just go over to the grining small guy.

"He ruined my day. I'm important in this city. And If he don't pay for it I will take his stuff to get it."

His grip goes tirghter on his axe, but...

"STOP!"

The voice came from right behind Garret. Standing there is Sherrif Belor Hemlock a steady man. On his side stand the guard who went away earlier.

"Garvin! What are you doing again?"

"Spiky ear dropped his food on me. He don't want to pay."

"And? Hold them into the river and it's clean again. Now leave him."

It seems the sherrif has earned many respect by these people, because they leave with hanging heads. The half orc throws a glare at Hychion befor hw is out of sight.

"Huh?" The sheriff turns around as Castor speaks up to him.

"Nothing special. Just a few pickpockets. We are able to deal with them very well."

Vorr

"She has long dark hairs and wears a fine dress. And..." he stops as he seems to see something.

"There she is! Come on we need to get her."

With that he tries to pass through the crowed. Going north. He waits for Vorr hoping he joins him fast.

shugyosha
2012-06-02, 08:49 AM
Hychion

"Thank you sheriff... Hemlock," says the young elf appreciatively. "That half-orc who is he? And should I expect more trouble from him?"

Asha'man
2012-06-02, 09:32 AM
"You have my thanks as well, I didn't want my first day here to be bloody. So yeah will he give us trouble in the future."

Garret rubs his wolf on the head as he speaks to the sheriff.

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-02, 11:59 AM
"I see..." Castor sounds a bit downtrodden, but this passes quickly. Realizing that Hemlock is probably the most valuable person to inform of the coming danger, Castor decides to do just that. Staring wide-eyed at the sheriff, he asks, "have you seen anything portentous today? I have reason to believe there is... something... bad... coming to Sandpoint, probably today."

Zefir
2012-06-03, 05:07 AM
Garret & Hychion & Castor

((Damn eh I'm sorry I mixed the name of the half orc with another NPC.))

"That was Gorvi. He is the owner of the local Junk Yard. Just avoid that place and the hagfish in the evening and you will be fine."

Then Hemlock looks down at Castor again. His face show worry as well as confuion. He turns his whole attention to Castor.

"Until now there wasn't any sign of anything. I would need more informations to do anything. Still we are just enough to watch the festival. Tell me where did you got such informations."

Hemlock will examine Castor when he speaks up. It's obviously that the next words decide either he thinks Castor speaks true or that he lies.

Asha'man
2012-06-03, 05:14 AM
Garret looks at he other halfling.
"More trouble!? :smallsigh: the direction of the day isn't going too well isn't it Hychion?

slugboy_73
2012-06-03, 07:37 AM
Vorr

Vorr waves the man onward. I will keep a lookout here over the square in case they double back on you.

shugyosha
2012-06-03, 10:46 AM
Hychion

The elf shrugs his shoulders, "Its a typical day, but this time I didn't have to kill anyone."

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-03, 11:01 AM
Castor shuffles nervously for a moment, he hates talking about Thok'dri to others. It reminds him of the wasted years of his life. Still, this seems important enough of a moment to bring it up. For a few moment, his composure become steady, calm and confident - a rare moment of total lucidity in his life. "Now, I understand if you don't believe me, but I regularly have premonitions. A lot of times they are vague or confusing, but this one was clear enough, some danger is coming to Sandpoint. Enough that I needed to come here to help stop it. More than that I don't really know. I don't the scale, or the precise moment, but I believe it is today. Maybe tomorrow... it is not a lot to go on and I understand if you think me mad, but still I implore you to be on the lookout for some danger beyond those of the festival."

Diplomacy: [roll0]

Zefir
2012-06-03, 11:29 AM
Vorr

"Good idea Mister. Thanks for your help. If you need anything don#t hesitate to come into my store." Ven shouts while running through the crowed to seek his daughter.

If Vorr looks south he may see the pair just escaping and heading down high street.

Hemlok looks at Castor for a few more moments until he speaks up.

"Well, thats not much. I will tell my men to watch out more, but without proper informations I can't really do anything more. If there is anything, just talk to one of the guards like Heres here. They will lead you to me."

With some anger in his face he turns around to look straith at Hychion.

"You Mister shouldn be so arrogant. Gorvi may not be the brightes light in town, but he would tear you appart. I will keep an eye on you, since killing people is typical for you."

shugyosha
2012-06-03, 11:40 AM
Hychion

The gave a quizzical smirk. The sheriff obviously didn't share his sense of humor. "I look forward to having a guardian angle. By the way will it be the left or the right eye?"

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-03, 04:57 PM
"I understand. I'll let you know if I find anything more concrete. Please... just be ready for anything," deciding their interaction to be over, he turns to the other halfling and the elf. "I assume neither of you have seen anything portending an imminent catastrophe?" His question is said with a mix of exhaustion and frustration, but the bizarre question is no less sincere.

slugboy_73
2012-06-03, 06:59 PM
Vorr

Vorr heads back over to attempt to find Hitch and maybe share another drink as the celebration continues.

Asha'man
2012-06-03, 11:40 PM
Hychion

The elf shrugs his shoulders, "Its a typical day, but this time I didn't have to kill anyone."

Garret is somewhat disturbed.
You're joking right? killing isn't really a daily thing for you, right?

Garret has never even engaged in combat before other than against the things his master had him fight and he never killed anything or anyone before.

Zefir
2012-06-04, 01:53 AM

Hemlock nods to Castor, then returns to Hychion.

"I won't guard you. I will wait for the moment to arrest you. Just watch your words."

With that he heads away waving the other guard to follow.

Vorr

Hopefully he won't be gone. And it will be easy to get a drink.

All

Afternoon starts. Son the sun will fall, but for now we stay on mid day.
((I hope Starbuck will return soon I won't push the story since this way it is easy to bring in a new char))

shugyosha
2012-06-04, 10:12 AM
Hychion

Garret is somewhat disturbed.
You're joking right? killing isn't really a daily thing for you, right?

Garret has never even engaged in combat before other than against the things his master had him fight and he never killed anything or anyone before.

"Of course not. Do I look like a mass murderer," he says looking at the halfling with a crazy face. Watching his reaction he laughs and slaps him on the back.

slugboy_73
2012-06-04, 10:56 AM
Vorr

Not able to find his dwarf friend, Vorr decides to pay a visit to the halfling riding the wolf he saw earlier. When he finally locates him, Vorr see's the elf is still there and another halfling has joined them.

Good day to you gentle folk! I am Vorr Godson, paladain of Erastil. What brings you to this place on such a fine day? I apologize for my abrupt departure earlier, but I thought I saw a couple in need of assistance.

Asha'man
2012-06-05, 04:02 AM
Departure? He didn't even notice him arrive earlier!
"I'm Garret Brandybrook a Druid of the forests. Well I had to come here to look for someone but my poor clothing and lack of information with the addition of angry half-orc along with a premonition of something bad coming to sandpoint is making my search a hard one."

shugyosha
2012-06-05, 08:50 AM
Hychion

"Good day Dwarf. I am Hychion," the young elf says. "I too am looking for someone.""

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-05, 10:09 AM
"Hello Vorr, Garret, Hychion." Castor promptly turns to Garret, "you also had a premonition? What did you hear or see?"

slugboy_73
2012-06-05, 11:17 AM
Vorr

At the mention of evil premonitions the smile vanishes from Vorr's face.

"What did you see?

When Castor mention's that he had a premonition as well Vorr becomes even more concerned. "Please tell me what you saw.

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-05, 01:37 PM
"Well, I didn't see anything. I was told that danger was coming here and that I need to go meet it. My," Castor shuffles nervously a bit and continues, "my... patron is rarely very specific, but never wrong."

Asha'man
2012-06-05, 09:06 PM
"Hello Vorr, Garret, Hychion." Castor promptly turns to Garret, "you also had a premonition? What did you hear or see?"

"Well, I didn't see anything. I was told that danger was coming here and that I need to go meet it. My," Castor shuffles nervously a bit and continues, "my... patron is rarely very specific, but never wrong."

"It was not my premonition that I'm worried about, it was what you were telling the sheriff I spoke of, though come to think of it the forest I stopped before going here felt uneasy."

horngeek
2012-06-06, 08:11 AM
Elizia Baradin

Elizia smiles, standing up from the table she had been eating at. Let's see... the speeches were interesting. The sheriff's was a bit depressing, but... well. What happened shouldn't be forgotten, and it's his job to make everyone safe, so you can't exactly fault him for it.

She grins widely, the white-haired young woman making her way to one of the staff. "Can you pass my compliments along to... Ameiko Kaijitsu, wasn't it? That food was simply exquisite. Some of the best I've had in a long time."

After recieving an answer, she smiles, heading out the door and back towards the newly-completed cathedral, to attend the dedication of the cathedral. And maybe have a look at the building if she arrives early. After all, I've heard it's quite impressive...

shugyosha
2012-06-06, 09:56 AM
Hychion

He nods at Caster and Vor, but like the flighty nature of his race, Hychion's eyes begin to wander. Finally catching glimpse of another white haired person. He wanted to go over and see if she was an elf but he was still interested in what the others were saying so he stayed. Hychion was content in watching the woman with white hair.

slugboy_73
2012-06-07, 01:41 PM
Vorr

Vorr nods at the halflings statements about their visions, "Okay, thank you for the information. Meanwhile, I could not help but noice it looked like you had a bit of trouble with that half-orc. I hope it does not put you off this celebration!

Asha'man
2012-06-08, 01:44 AM
Garret

"as long as no one died I'm sure I'll still be able to enjoy the rest of the festival."

Garret notices Hychion's divided attention.

"You looking at something?"

shugyosha
2012-06-08, 09:00 AM
Hychion

"You don't see girls with white hair very often," he says in a offhanded manner.

Zefir
2012-06-08, 11:45 AM
Elizia Baradin

Sadly none seems to recognize her compliment. They are only two and they barly manage to serve the food. (Notice that her stand is on the main place as well, a bit south)

All

A sharp retort, like the crack of distant thunder, slices through the excited crowd as the sun’s setting rays paint the western sky. A stray dog that has crawled under a nearby wagon to sleep starts awake, and the buzz of two dozen conversations quickly hushes as all heads turn toward the central podium, where a beaming Father Zantus has taken the stage. He clears his throat, takes a breath to speak, and suddenly a woman’s scream slices through the air. A few moments later, another scream rises, then another. Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices rises—high-pitched, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human. The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins, chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.

Perception Everyone Please

The people around you seem to start panick, well most of them. They start running into alleys or buildings, whatever seems safer than the place they just stand. Hemloc shouts orders to his man who split and start covering the panicked crowed. Hemlock himself runs through the Garnission. Some man and woman seem to pick the first usable weapon and follow the guards.

You all seem not willing to run, it seems like your going to stand here and fight whatever comes. But why? You can't see it yourself, but the others do. One of the Butterflies sits on your back. as the crowed is nearly gone the butterflies fly away and your able to act on your own.

Initative. For this fight there won't be a battelmap. (For reasons)

slugboy_73
2012-06-08, 11:49 AM
Vorr

Vorr draws out his sword and looks around for any danger. It looks like the others from his temple of Erastil are getting to safety, so Vorr can attend to the immediate dangers and help take them out.

Perception [roll0]

Initiative [roll1]

HP 13/13
AC 16, Flatfooted 15, Touch 11, CMD 16
Fortitude +4, Reflex +1, Will +3

horngeek
2012-06-08, 11:55 AM
Elizia smiles as she hears the crack, and looks towards the stage and Father Zantius. Then, screams sound through the air, causing her to look around...

Initiative: [roll0]

Perception: [roll1]

shugyosha
2012-06-08, 12:17 PM
Hychion

The crack of distant thunder startled the white haired elf for a second, but surprise caught him with the dead dog. He unsheathes his sword and steadies himself for a fight.

[roll0] perception
[roll1] init

Asha'man
2012-06-08, 12:18 PM
Garret

Perception [roll0]
Initiative(Garret) [roll1]
Perception(wolf) 1d20+
Initiative(Wolf) [roll2]

Garret focuses on holding his ground when a sudden stampede decides to happen. When things started to feel eerie he brandishes a spear while his wolf watches his backside. Gah! What just happened. Something is wrong. Vorr? Hychion? Castor? Gotta worry bout myself!

"Nature preserve me!"

Asha'man
2012-06-08, 12:38 PM
((Sorry for the double post but i made a typo thus not making a proper roll.))

[roll0]

Zefir
2012-06-11, 12:19 PM
{table]Turn | Char| Init
| Goblins | ??
| Hychion | 20
| Vorr|19
|Castor|11
|Elizia |10
| Garret + Wolf |4
[/table]

As you watch out you can see what brought fear into the hearths of the people. The Goblins. Exactly two of them are on the place.

One (G1) appeared on the stand of the rusty dragon stomping in the food with his feet. If I were you I wouldn't go to taste fromthat now.

The other goblin (Let's call him G2)is only a few feets west and currently tries to climb on a barrel. [roll0]

For those who have perception over 12 and can act in the suprise round.
You notice what killed the dog. A single goblin(G3) now hides at the edge of the wagon , licking the blood from its dogslicer as it looks excitedly at the crowd, seeking out a new target. His hideout makes it impossible to charge.

((These are the actions of the goblins in the suprise round. All Goblins are in charg range expect for Elizia who is only 10 feet away from G1. This battel shouldn#t need a map for now))

horngeek
2012-06-12, 01:55 AM
Elizia spins, turning to face the goblin nearby her, as she mutters a few words. A ball of white energy streaks from her outstretched fingers in a curving motion, unerringly seeking out and hitting the goblin in the chest.

Magic Missile! Automatic hit.

Damage: [roll0]

Asha'man
2012-06-12, 03:40 AM
((If I remember correctly my wolf has 50 ft. movement range.))

The wolf will head for G1 as it seems to be the nearest one. The wolf will attack.

((I believe the wolf has trip in addition to its normal attack.))
[roll0] attack roll
[roll1] damage roll
[roll2] trip roll

Garret will move towards the nearest goblin as far as his feet will take. He will then cast Summon Nature's ally I to get an eagle.

shugyosha
2012-06-12, 10:38 AM
Hychion

With his blade out he moves quickly to the nearest foe and brings his elven steel to bear.

[roll0] to hit
[roll1] damage
[roll2] crit
[roll3] crit damage

slugboy_73
2012-06-12, 02:31 PM
Vorr

Vorr did not have a 12+ for his perception roll if this prevents him from acting before the goblins disregard this.

Vorr will charge Goblin #2.

To hit: [roll0] (includes +2 for charge)
To confirm if threat: [roll1]

Damage: [roll2]
Extra dmg if crit: [roll3]

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-13, 02:22 AM
As the goblins appear, Castor knows that this is it, why Thok'dri brought him here. Before he can react, the other worldly entity begins to howl words of terror in aklo. The words warn Castor of danger, display fear at what may come and just general panic.

The halfling moves to aid his allies in their moment of need. With words of request muttered in aklo, he channels the power Thok'dri wields over fate itself to aid his allies.

He dons his shield and weapon, then braces for an attack.

Surprise: Cast Bless
Standard action: equip shield
Move action: equip morning star

Zefir
2012-06-13, 04:36 PM
Suprise Round

Effects:

No

Actions:
Goblins:
G3 moves closer to the edge of the cart.

PC: Since all are rather suprised only a blessing reaches all people.

Effects:
PC: Bless (+1 to attack Rolls and fear saves)
Enemy: G2 Higher Ground

Goblins:
G1 still stomps into the food.
G2 made his way on top of the barrel and starts celebrating.
G3 makes a charg attack against Castor:
Hit:[roll0]
Crit:[roll1]
Normal:[roll2]
Crit:[roll3]

Hychion: Going for the Goblin on the barrel (G2). His hit miss when the goblin jumps up in his celebration.

Vorr: Vorr arrives G2 from the place next to Hychion. His Falchion is better aimed as the elven blade, but he miss the goblin as well.

Castor Right next to the halfling is a goblin right now with a bloody dogslicer.

Elizia: She turns around and hits the goblin who shakes off the hit with a seriouse wound on his chest.

Garret + Wolf: (Note I allways take people with pets as one unti. Means your Pet reacts when it is your turn. Less confusing for me)
Garret gets his summoning and in the next round the eagel will appear acting with him. Also Garret didn't do any step since the summoning needs a full round. (Correct me if I'm wrong but that kills your move action)
The wolf wants to attack right as the goblin kicks some of the food in his direction and the wolf has to stop his attack to avoid the food. (Please add all bonus to the rolls as far as possible)

Result:
G1 took 4 dmg.
All other attacks of the PC missed.
Bless is still taking account.

shugyosha
2012-06-13, 07:29 PM
Hychion

The elf hated the celebrating from the goblin. Instead of attacking he decides to kick the barrel from under the goblin.

Is this a strength check? Is this a trip?
Here is the d20 role and I'll add whatever is required later.
[roll0]

HP : 12 /12 Nonlethal 0
AC: 17
Position: in front of G2

Turn(For later with map)
Move:
Standard:
Full: kick the barrel from under the goblin

Buffs
---
Debuffs:

slugboy_73
2012-06-14, 06:07 AM
Vorr

Vorr swings again on Goblin #2! But his blade goes wide of the nimble creature.

To hit: [roll0]

horngeek
2012-06-14, 06:46 AM
Elizia doesn't stop as the goblin takes the hit, another sphere of energy streaking out from her hands and hitting the goblin.

Using her Evoker Force Missile power. Auto-hit again...

[roll0] damage.

Asha'man
2012-06-14, 07:00 AM
To get to the nearest goblins Garret moves twice and so does the eagle. The wolf moves and attacks again the foe that threw food at him

Was the bless for the foes or the party?
[roll0] attack roll
[roll1] dmg roll
[roll2] trip roll, i believe the trip is innate with the attack from a wolf.

Asha'man
2012-06-14, 07:06 AM
((sorry for the double post, I need to edit but I did a roll there))

Wolf goes over and attacks the goblin that threw food at him and does use a move action. Garret uses double move action to get near the nearest goblin. Eagle flies over to the goblin near the wolf and attacks.

[roll0] hit roll
[roll1] damage roll

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-14, 01:28 PM
Castor stumbles under the goblins attack before it even comes - a motion which looks to observers like a stroke of luck. In reality, Thok'dri's words described the attack an instant before it came. Castor, not being overly graceful, moves his entire body as quickly as he can to where he figures it sounds like the attack will miss.

After the blade passes overhead, he stands quickly bringing the full weight of his morning star up with him to strike at the goblin's chin. The attack is well aimed, but the small halfling fails to place much power behind it.

Actions:
Castor
Attack: [roll0] Dam: [roll1]

Buffs:
Bless: 9/10 rnds remaining (1 minute)

Summary:
Castor (http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=10508)
HP: 10/10. AC: 20, 15 Touch, 16 Flatfooted.
Saves: +3 Fortitude, +7 Reflex, +5 Will
Spells: 1st: 3/4

Zefir
2012-06-15, 02:46 AM
Round 2

{table]Char| Init
Goblins | >20
Hychion | 20
Vorr|19
Castor|11
Elizia |10
Garret + Wolf +Eagel|4
[/table]

Effects:
PC:
Bless 9/10 (1 Minute)
Vorr suffers -2 AC due to his charge until his turn.

Enemies:
G1 & G2 Has higher ground.
G3 suffers -2 AC due to his charge until his turn (which is the firs so it's over...)

Actions

The Goblins stop in their celebrating. Since all are caught in a battle they draw their weapon and go for the closest enemy around.
G1 ignores the woman firing missiles at him, because his arch enemy is right in front of him.He draws his Dogslicer trying to tear the wolf apart.
G2 isn't amused by the elven blade and the human Falchion, but he is confused who to attack and flips a coin in mind befor his dogslicer slice at his enemy.
G3 Rages and tries again to slice up the halfling.

((Second roll is for crit))
Hit:
G1[roll0]
G1[roll1]
G2[roll2]
G2[roll3]
G3[roll4]
G3[roll5]
Damage
G1[roll6]
G1[roll7]
G2[roll8]
G2[roll9]
G3[roll10]
G3[roll11]

Goblin 1 barly manages to stand on the slippy food. his movements seem to confuse the wolf. So the Goblin manages to hit with his Dogslicer for 3 Damage.
Goblin 2 decided to attack the elf and has no problem landing a good hit while the elf is annoyed. The dogslicer hit's him in the chest for 3 damage
Goblin 3 Seems to see several Castors because he hits the air instead of the halfling.

Hychion: The elf manages to kick of the barrel, even if his feet now hurts a bit.
Reflex Goblin:[roll12]
The Goblin manages to jump of the barrel and lands on his feet right in front of the elf.
Vorr The Falchion miss the Goblin again.

Castor: The Goblin seems confused as the mace hit is face. He shakes his head a bit to keep himself awake.

Elizia: The goblin is hit again, this time the missle don't just hit his chest. The missile seems to burst a big hole in the goblins body coming out on his back.

Garret: The wolf just wanted to bit the gobling as the missile killed him so the dog remains confused turning back to garret.
The Eagel starts an attack on G2 since G1 is dead, but he miss the goblin ba a few feet.
Garret moves closer to G2 also coming closer to G3 as well.

Summary:
G1 hit wolf for 3 damage.
G2 Hit Hychion for 3 damage.
Hychion kicks the barrel away while the Goblin manages to land.
Castor hit's G3 for 2 damage
Elizia kills G1 with another Magic missile.
All other attacks miss or have no target anymore.

slugboy_73
2012-06-15, 06:13 AM
Vorr

Vorr takes a different stance and alters his swing. Maybe that will help him take down this vile creature.

To hit: [roll0]
To confirm if crit: [roll1]

Crit damage: [roll3]

Not sure if the 17 hit or not so I will leave the flavor text to Zefir.:smallsmile: if it did hit the damage should put it down. If it does go down Vorr will move to assist Castor.

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-15, 10:42 AM
Again, Castor's apparent drunken shamble evades the the goblins attack well before it even comes. Thok'dri's aklo words guiding his body like a marionette in both theory and appearance. Castor, shifts around the target to stand at its side, opposite of Vorr.

In an attempt to put more weight behind the head of his morning star, he swings while he spins his whole body, bringing the weapon to bear at the goblin's head - hard. Thok'dri's predictions set the attack up perfectly. It is extremely well-aimed and strikes the goblin squarely in the temple.

Actions:
Castor
5 ft step to flank with Vorr if possible
Attack: [roll0] (additional +2 if flanking with Vorr - i.e. if possible and if Vorr killed G2) - critical threat (see OOC for confirm roll=17(15)
Dam: [roll1]+3=7 if 17 hits (15 if Vorr not flanking)

Buffs:
Bless: 8/10 rnds remaining (1 minute)

Summary:
Castor (http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=10508)
HP: 10/10. AC: 20, 15 Touch, 16 Flatfooted.
Saves: +3 Fortitude, +7 Reflex, +5 Will
Spells: 1st: 3/4

shugyosha
2012-06-15, 10:46 AM
Hychion

Blood ran down the elfs shoulder. He was surprised at the goblins deft actions but now that the goblin was on the ground Hychion made a quick step to the side giving Garret or his wolf room. The elf strikes at the goblin with his sword.

HP : 9 /12 Nonlethal 0
AC: 17
Position: in front of G2

Turn(For later with map)
Free Action:
Move: 5' step (hopefully to give flanking to someone)
Standard: attack
[roll0] to hit
[roll1] damage

[roll2] crit
[roll3] crit damage
Full:

Buffs: Bless
---
Debuffs:

horngeek
2012-06-16, 05:17 AM
Elizia spins around, a white line of frost shooting out from her finger and at the goblin recently knocked off the barrel.

Ray of Frost delivered at... G2, I think. Requiring a ranged touch attack to hit:
[roll0]

If it hits, delivering [roll1] points of cold damage.

Battle Stats
HP: 8/8
AC: 12

Turn
Move: Whatever move she needs to make for a clear shot on G2
Standard: Ray of Frost on G2
Full-Turn: None

Buffs
N/A

Debuffs
N/A

Asha'man
2012-06-17, 08:31 AM
Garret surmises that his wolf is not greatly injured so he lets him continue attacking whatever is available. He himself decides to stay back as he remembers that he isn't really that good in frontal combat and casts guidance on his wolf.

The wolf and eagle converge on the nearest foe.

Battle info

Rolls
Wolf
[roll0]
[roll1]
Eagle
[roll2]
[roll3]

Garret

HP:10
AC:15

Turn
Move: 5-foot step away from the G2 & G3
Standard: cast guidance on wolf
Full-round: N/A

Buffs: N/A
Debuffs: N/A

Wolf

HP: 15/18
AC: 14

Move: closest foe available
Standard: Attack nearest foe
Full-Round: N/A

Buffs: Guidance: +1 on attack roll

Eagle

HP: ?? ((Not sure if summons do get HP))

Move: closest foe available
Standard: Attack nearest foe

Buffs: Guidance: N/A

Zefir
2012-06-20, 05:10 PM
Round 3

{table]Char| Init
Goblins | >20
Hychion | 20
Vorr|19
Castor|11
Elizia |10
Garret + Wolf +Eagel|4
[/table]

Effects:
PC:
Bless 8/10 (1 Minute)

Enemies:

Actions

The Goblins just continue with their fighting. G2 seems to have a lot of fun with Hychion. Again His dogslicer is aimed at him
G3 is more or less angry and useds another try to get the halfling feel the pain
G2 [roll0]
G2 [roll1]
G3 [roll2]
G3 [roll3]

G2 [roll4]
G2 [roll5]
G3 [roll6]
G3 [roll7]

G2 again went through Hychion's defence placing his dogslicer in the flesh of the man. Causing 4 damage with it.

Hychion may thought it is a curse. Even with the flanking bonus he miss the Goblin

Vorr's Falchion pass the body of the Goblin like a hot knife would do with butter. So we have 'two half, but dead goblins'. Sadly the other goblin is to far away to make it in one turn.

Castor lands his hit. He notice that he might have hit a vital spot if Vorr managed to cover his attack

[END of THIS COMBAT]

Elizia

Garret

Summary:
Hychion get's 4 damage
G2 dies split by a Falchion.(Taking to much damage)
G3 get's 4 points of damage and dies as well

The fight is over for now. Still the sound of fighting Goblins and humans can be heared. Even a bell is ringing in the background.

((Now players should have time to introduce to each other. Speaking of Tactics etc. I need a bit until I have the map ready so please use the time.))

shugyosha
2012-06-21, 10:12 AM
Hychion

The elf is embarrassed by his poor martial display but laughs it off with a quip, "See, told you some'll get killed... glad it wasn't me. Hey where is the that eye that was supposed to be on me."

Despite his bravado it is clear by the blood on him, that the young elf is hurt and does need attention.

horngeek
2012-06-21, 10:13 AM
Elizia looks around. "Everyone okay? I think we need to try to help out elsewhere, too..."

Asha'man
2012-06-21, 11:53 PM
Garret

"Well, I didn't do much did I?"

He walks over to Hychion with his wolf.

"I think the woman is right, we have to help. Our original reason for coming have may have to wait."

Hopefully his Elven companion decides to help.

shugyosha
2012-06-21, 11:58 PM
Hychion

"Yeah, yeah, sure, sure... I'll help... I hope everyone likes the color red."

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-22, 12:47 AM
Castor says monotonically, "this is my reason for coming here. It does not make sense for it to wait. I hope the sheriff headed my warning." Without further comment, he walks toward the other commotion.

slugboy_73
2012-06-25, 07:08 AM
Vorr

I think we should all stick together for support. It appears that our elf friend here is hurt. Can anyone of us heal? There appears to be more goblins to slay and we need to be in top shape for it.

Back from traveling so I should be back to regular posting abilities

Asha'man
2012-06-25, 09:03 AM
"I can if he doesn't mind."

shugyosha
2012-06-25, 10:19 AM
Hychion

"While I do look good in red, one should live by moderation," he jests. "Yes, I would appreciate the help."

Asha'man
2012-06-25, 10:43 AM
"Here, this should do it."
He lays his hand on Hychion and casts a healing spell.

[roll0] Cure Light Wounds Throw.
I believe it said +1 per caster lvl. so I'm including me being lvl 1

slugboy_73
2012-06-25, 12:11 PM
Vorr

Thank you for healing him. By the way, in case I was lax earlier, I am Vorr Godson, paladin of Erastil. Are you all willing to stay together and bring the fight to the goblins with me? If so, let's see about finding more of them to put down. Can anyone tell for sure if some of the fighting is close by?

Does any of the screaming/fighting appear to be nearby?

Perception if necessary [roll0]

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-25, 12:34 PM
Castor wheels about at Vorr's suggestion, without looking at any of the others directly, he says, "aid would be helpful. Sticking together may serve us well. I am Castor Dauntora," remembering to be polite, he gives a slight bow. "I can also heal. If you are injured in combat, shout my name and point at the wound. I am worried that some one may die if we tarry here long."

horngeek
2012-06-26, 07:06 AM
Elizia makes her way over, nodding at the others. "And I'm Elizia. It's nice to meet you all, although I wish it were under better circumstances."

Asha'man
2012-06-26, 09:08 AM
Garret replies to Eliza,
"Yes, I did not expect this kind of circumstance either."
After a small sigh,
"I am Garret Brandybrook and this is my wolf Kreiger. I mostly do support while my buddy fights up front. As for finding out where the other Goblins are, we'll have to go around. It won't be too hard to spot them."

In his head,
We'll have to stop talkin and start acting soon though!

shugyosha
2012-06-26, 10:20 AM
Hychion

The elf smiles with his wounds no longer bleeding. "I'm Hychion. Nice hair. Those with white hair need to stick together.

Zefir
2012-06-27, 11:18 AM
It's hard to tell any direction where you can't here a fight. Only the church itself seems to be free from Goblins, but tht may only cause you save the main entrace. Looking at the backstreets everyone notice goblins hunting innocient and watchmen hunting goblins. None of these scenes holds long enougth to notice who is in danger. The screaming of goblins and humans fall under another sound. A singing. The Goblins sing a song the whole time and now that non of them is around you can hear it.

Goblins chew and goblins bite.
Goblins cut and goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
Goblins eat and take by force!
Goblins race and goblins jump.
Goblins slash and goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head,
Goblins here and you be dead!
Chase the baby, catch the pup.
Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed,
We be goblins! You be food!

Suddenly a fire pillar rise up in the south. Seems like someone lit the firework a bit to early. Maybe a cry of help?

Asha'man
2012-06-27, 11:46 AM
Now where have I heard that before, one of the bestiary books perhaps?
"Well the goblins are everywhere."
Garret shakes his head.

slugboy_73
2012-06-27, 11:46 AM
Vorr

That fire seem's to be as good a place as any to start. With his sword held ready, Vorr begins to make his way toward where the fireworks went off. He is figuring on everyone following him.

shugyosha
2012-06-27, 12:00 PM
Hychion

"Let's go!" he exclaims with some glee. He chases after the human with his weapon ready.

SanguinePenguin
2012-06-27, 08:08 PM
Castor follows as fast as his legs will carry him. All the while, he absent-mindedly hums to the tune of the goblin singing.

Initiative: [roll0]

Starbuck_II
2012-06-28, 11:30 PM
Hitch had fallen asleep and awakes to see the fire pillar.
He spies his new friend Vorr and begins walking toward him while yelling, "Ay, Vorr, what did I miss? I think my drink might have been spiked. Don't tell me I missed all the good action."
Hitch notices the others and bows toward them, "I see, you gained a group of allies."

slugboy_73
2012-06-29, 08:16 AM
Vorr

It looks like a gorup of goblins has decided to interupt this holy fesitval. We just put down a few of them and were on our way to help out as best we could.

Vorr then introduces his dwarf friend to everyone as they make their way towards the lingering smoke cloud, This is Hitch, priest of Gorum.

Asha'man
2012-06-29, 07:48 PM
Garret

Garret pauses long enough to give a greeting then continues to move towards their objective.

"Hello Hitch. Will you be going with us?"

Starbuck_II
2012-06-30, 09:39 AM
Pleased to meet ya. I'm alright with kicking some goblin booty. Maybe a show of Gorum's will is at play here. If he had taught more to defend themselves we might not be in this mess, eh.
Hitch says with a smile while drawing his greatsword.

horngeek
2012-07-02, 06:33 AM
Elizia smiles at Hitch. "It's a pleasure to meet you, although the circumstances could be better..."

She starts to head towards the smoke cloud, taking mental stock of her remaining spells.

Zefir
2012-07-09, 07:18 AM
So the groupe leaves the place to the sout. The sounds of fights still around them. You all wil pass the dog on the ground, but it's obviouse that you can't help him.

As you reach the south end of the place you can see the wagons where still smoke comes from. The fire still burning it's easy to say that these wagons where prepared for the firework. Next to the wagon are 5 Goblins 4 of them hold a torch in their hands and one singing with a whipe.

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af69/jrprzyby/RotRL%20Burnt%20Offerings/GoblinWarchanter.jpg

Let's Go for Round one.

{table=head]Char| Init
Enemy 1/2 | 23/22
Vorr |22
Garet |12
Hychion| 7
Hitch | 6
Castor |3
Elizia | 3
[/table]

Everyone should find himself with his first letter.
Hitch is the blue point since I made the map befor you went back.
Garret assume your wolf on the same field as you.
The burning panels ... burn. You take damage while walking through them or stay in them.
The Goblin in the mid is the warchanter(picture above).

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/image12.png

slugboy_73
2012-07-09, 08:19 AM
Since they either beat or tied us on initiative are they going to act now, or are we going to go ahead and go first, then they will act first next round?

Starbuck_II
2012-07-09, 03:08 PM
OOC

Do we just take init, or wait till enemies go?

Hitch roars and yells, "Iron for the metal god, blood for blood god." as he charges at the goblin at 5-K (stopping at L-5).

[roll0]
[roll1]

Status
HP - 9/9
AC 16, Touch 11, FF 15
Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +5

slugboy_73
2012-07-10, 06:27 AM
Vorr

Vorr will do a double move forward/diagonal and end up in M-9.

Status
HP - 13/13
AC 16, Touch 11, FF 15
Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3

shugyosha
2012-07-10, 10:45 AM
Hychion

The slow moving Vorr only got in the way of the deft elf as he rushed past him to engage one of the goblins.

Sorry this took so long. RL had a blip.

move to M10 attack L10
[roll0] attack
[roll1] damage
[roll2] crit
[roll3] crit damage

Asha'man
2012-07-10, 05:41 PM
Garret

Garret takes on a supportive role while his buddy attacks head-on once more.

Garret

Turn
Move: 15 feet (5, S) to (5, P)
Standard: Cast Dazzle on Goblin (5, K). DC 13

Wolf

Move: 35 ft. (5, S) to (5, L)
Standard: Attack Goblin (5, K). Melee bite +2 (1d6+1 plus trip)

Attack roll: [roll0] (BAB+1, Melee bite +2)
Damage roll: [roll1]
CMB roll: [roll2]

(Again, tell me if I made any mistakes. I did read up this time around though.)

SanguinePenguin
2012-07-11, 02:28 AM
Castor, still idly humming the goblin's song, blesses his allies once more. With shield and mace in tow, he saunters forward, ready for anything.

Cast bless, move to P9

Zefir
2012-07-22, 05:31 AM
Let's Go for Round one.

{table=head]Char| Init
Enemy 1/2 | 23/22
Vorr |22
Garet |12
Hychion| 7
Hitch | 6
Castor |3
Elizia | 3
[/table]

Round 1:

Effects
PC: -
Enemy: Bard Song, Higher Ground for J7 J10 L11

Goblins: The four Goblins had there tourches in hand and in their celebration they just throw them at you.
The warchanter still singing raise his hand and points at Hychion with his glooming finger.
The Warchanter Casts Dazzel against Hychion
[SPOILER]The Warchanter Casts Daze against Hychion
Will save: [roll0] (I roll for faster ongoing) Spell takes no effect then since Hychions Will save got over the DC.

Attacks:
Against Garret:
Hit:[roll1]
Crit:[roll2]
DMG:[roll3]
Crit:[roll4]
Against Castor:
Hit:[roll5]
Crit:[roll6]
DMG:[roll7]
Crit:[roll8]
Against Vorr:
Hit:[roll9]
Crit:[roll10]
DMG:[roll11]
Crit:[roll12]
Against Hitch:
Hit:[roll13]
Crit:[roll14]
DMG:[roll15]
Crit:[roll16]

As a result non of the Goblins seem to hit anyone, but they draw their Dogslicer to prepare for the incoming fight.

Vorr manage his movement without any problems.

Garret can cast his spell, even thought an inner voice tells him to not block Hychions way which leaves him on P6
[roll17]
The Wolf lands a critical his at the Dazed Goblin in less than a secound the goblin is only a mutilated mass of flesh. ((Garret used Daze not Dazzel since I can't find that spell)

Hychion wonders why he doesn't hit since the enemy is on L11 not on L10. But as he note his mistake the sweep of his weapon goes far above the goblin.
(Please try to get the positions right in close combat I can't get the right target.)

Hitch seeing how the wolf cared for his target tried to charg the next goblin, but it seems he wasn't paying attention and sumbled nearly over his weapon.
[roll18]
In the last moment he manages to hold his weapon, but this stops him directly in front of the goblin.

Elizia suddendly panics and heads back from the fighting. maybe the fire was to much for her.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae257/Goldmann-andreas/Map2.png

Starbuck_II
2012-07-22, 11:13 AM
Thanks, Garret's wolf, I'll take this one.
Hitch raise his sword and stabs swiftly at the goblin at J-7.

[roll0]
[roll1]

slugboy_73
2012-07-22, 12:35 PM
Vorr moves up 10 ft to K9 and swings on the goblin warsinger in J10.

Normal attack on warsinger
To Hit: [roll0] (includes +1 for bless)

Asha'man
2012-07-23, 08:40 AM
Garret

Garret takes on a supportive role, again, to help hitch this time around. Hopefully he's not standing in anyone's way anymore. Wolf who I believe I named Kreiger, but I told no one that, attacks another goblin.

((Since I went first, Castor's Bless is not yet in effect I believe.))

This won't be too hard, there are a lot of us. Plus everyone else seems to be used to battle, unlike me....

Garret

Turn
Move: 10 feet (6, P) to (7, O)
Standard: Cast Flare on Goblin (7, J). DC 13
Effect: -1 Penalty on an attack roll.

Wolf

Move: 35 ft. (5, L) to (8, K)
Standard: Attack Goblin (10, J). Melee bite +2 (1d6+1 plus trip)

Attack roll: [roll0] (BAB+1, Melee bite +2)
Damage roll: [roll1]
If Crit: [roll2]
If Crit: [roll3]
CMB roll: [roll4]

(Again, tell me if I made any mistakes. I did read up this time around though. Though I do believe there are none.)

shugyosha
2012-07-23, 10:06 AM
Hychion

Frustration has crept into the young elf's mind and poisoned every swing. Shifting grips Hychion cycles through a graceful over swing at the goblin in front of him

[roll0] to hit
[roll1] damage
[roll2] crit
[roll3] crit damage

and the trend continues