PDA

View Full Version : Tides of Darkness

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-13, 10:11 PM
Alost 90 years ago, a event occured. For some reason, the dead could not find rest. They rose, and several necomancers and undead cults quickly took control. 90 years later, only the north of the contenit of Galos is left. The remaining residents are now huddled behind massive barriars of stone, fled from the tomb tainted animals and monsters that have been making their way north. The last beacons of lifes light may drown, as the unsleeping undead horde draws ever closer, as they grind down the several foes that stand in their way.

In the walled city of Jhorshelm, you have felt a call in your blood, a compulsion to travel to this seedy little bar. You have no idea what lies in store.

Parked outside the bar is a strange mechanical Device, sized for a very small creature, and with a pair of wheels, sperated by the bulk of the device. The only thing you can recgonize is that it has the holy symbol of Enopac emblazoned promintly on it.

Durmatagno
2012-05-13, 10:40 PM
Raising and eyebrow at the site of his gods symbol. Devyn stopped for a moment to think and decided now was as good a time as any to stop for a drink. He was supposed to be here anyway, so why not have fun while he was at it. Entering the bar, he took a look around before approaching the counter, he orders two mugs of ale and places eight copper on the counter before turning to drink them and look at the rest of the bar, seeing who was who and what was what.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-13, 10:48 PM
http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani246.gif (Witha silver hat and a cigar)

Spoting you, this little thing, a tiny rock like monster with a silver hat, motions you over. As you do so, you notice that its sitting on a small mountian of beer bottles.

"Devyn, kiddo, your here a bit early.. kinda expected some of the others to be here by know. Ah well, just have a good time before the other kiddos make it to the party."

With that, it directs it's attention to the barkeep.
"Hey Stan, this kids drinks, put 'em on my tab."

As the Barkeep nods, the little thing turns it's attention back to you for a moment. "Get wasted kid. But keep some brain cells in working order for later. You'll need 'em."

Durmatagno
2012-05-13, 11:09 PM
My lord, I knew I was called here, but by you. Devyn bows his head for a moment before returning to his mug, finishing it with a final swig. It is a bar, I expected to get here earlier but I got caught up with a drunk halfling trying to fight a drunk half-orc. Devyn said as he took a seat on a bar stool to finish his second mug before looking around to see if there was anything worth doing, like a good bar fight, not uncommon in these parts and rarely broken up by guards, or maybe even a drinking contest if this was his lucky day.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-13, 11:24 PM
The little guy motions with his head and a dwarf, a troll and a gnome come over to the table with you. "Wanna have a drinking contest?" this is goming from the dwarf, who has the vestments of a priest of Capone.

Durmatagno
2012-05-13, 11:35 PM
Cracking his neck, something Devyn did before anything he did, he turned and said of course, what kind of follower would I be if I didn't get into a drinking contest at least once at every bar. Loosening the armor around his stomach, he clutched his second mug of ale, ready for the contest to start. He felt oddly comfortable around the troll, ninety years ago he may have attacked it, but now all the sentients in the land had to band together against the undead. Ready.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-13, 11:45 PM
three hour later....

You wake up. And promptly wish you hadn't. For nearly two hours, each one of the compdtors had drunk a ever incresing amount of booze, each holding their own. But in the end, it came down to dwarf vs troll. One, a memebr of a race legendary for it's drinking abillity and the other a massive monster with regeration. in the end though... The Dwarf stands tripumpant, as the trolls liver explodes.

"Good gob you drunk little shumcks. For wining the constes, I bestow apon ye... Immunity to hangovers. Restoring the trolls liver... And now for the consultaion prize! Your livers and kidneys shall be free from booze related demises. Now, PARTY TIME!!!" After the ensuing drinking, you pass out, only to wake up with a killer hangover.

Kirstin
2012-05-13, 11:52 PM
Kasenya

While Devyn begins his drinking, a woman enters who doesn't seem to be quite sure why she decided to come to this particular tavern. After looking around with a slightly bewildered smile, she speaks to one of the barmaids and is soon seated at a table near the back wall with a tankard of ale. She watches the room with a easy smile but her gaze continues to stray to a strange little rocky creature and his companions.

She is a physically strong woman, only 5'8" but solidly built, she has thick powerful legs and wears black pants that fit her muscular thighs snug as well as emphasize her hips and ass. Her chain shirt is made of a bright iron, nearly silver and oiled to shine. A snug leather vest holds her chain shirt tight to her body and knee high leather boots with down turned tops and a slight heel display her calves. Her hair is a dark glossy brown and worn in a single thick braid down her back reaching past her heavy leather belt. Her eyes are a deep green that often catches the light and she has a smile that appears to be ever present. From her belt that is accented with metal studs hangs two pouches and a heavy wooden cudgel with iron rings bound around it. There is a dagger strapped firmly to her right thigh and she carries an old looking glaive as though it were a walking stick. Under her other arm she holds a simple metal helmet. Over one shoulder and down her back hangs a heavy woolen cloak in a rich green.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-13, 11:57 PM
The little Rocky creature comes over to Kasenya's table.

"Welcome to the party toots. So, Kasenya Greensteel, how you been doin?"

With that, it adjusts it's seat, which seems to have just appeared here, and makes a swig from his bottle and looks at you.

"Also, how's your pa doin? Been a while since I took the bike that way."

Kirstin
2012-05-14, 02:04 AM
Kasenya

You know my Da? Kasenya says without losing her smile. And how do you know me?

Douhugal
2012-05-14, 04:20 AM
Walking into the bar Tim couldn't help but wonder why he felled that he needed to be here, Knowing it wasn't the alcohol that stirred him he weighted down the other options. Coming to the conclusion that it could well be a divine inspiration or a vile trick of an enemy. Assuming anything possible Tim looked around the bar to see what could have compelled him to come here. Keeping one hand on his longsword ready to draw if the need arises.

(spot: 10)

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 06:38 AM
http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani246.gif (Witha silver hat and a cigar)

"Easy kiddo, I'm the Capone, divine power of bars, pubs, booze and Drunken barfights. Well, semi-divine anyway. As for knowin yer pa, he's been in a barfight or two in his time."

He notices Tim Teller walking in, and motions him over.

"Yo Tim, how ya been doing? How's the curch life been treatin ya?"

You also spot a drinking contest between a human, a gnome, a dwarf and a troll.

M33p0
2012-05-14, 07:00 AM
Stooping down to fit through the door, a massive man walks in and surveys the room. After taking a long moment to eye up some particularly rough looking patrons he sits down at the bar and orders a drink and food. This place looks bad. You need help? I help for money.

stanleyindraven
2012-05-14, 07:34 AM
A tall human in dirty studded leather pushes through the doorway. His boots leave a dirt trail as the mud drips off on his way to the bar. Upon closer inspection there is grime and gore caked around the metal studs on his armor, that smells like a wet dog. His face is unshaven and his hair disheveled. He carries with him a worn back pack, a longbow, and a longsword whose hilt is covered with a similar grime as his armor.

"Water, please," he says to the barkeep as he places a golden coin on the counter. His eyes slowly scan the scene once his drink is furnished. He coughs just a moment before taking a drink and sitting with a look of satisfaction on his face.

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 07:45 AM
Sitting up from his slump for a second time. Devyn rubbed his forehead for a moment before downing some bread and water and standing. Looking around, he spotted Capone and made his way over to see what he was really brought here for. Pulling up a chair, he shook his head one last time before speaking, Sorry about that, got so caught up in drinking I forgot to leave some room for reason. I'm up now, though the gnome doesn't seem to be waking up. While his words came out fine, he was swaying slightly from side to side, but was slowly steadying himself as the bread started absorbing some of the alcohol in his system. Being nearly seven feet tall, he was one of the tallest humans he had ever seen, thick muscles made up most of his mass, though they seem undersized for his age, he was one of the strongest new adventures he had seen awhile. Though there was a woman and a goliath the would give him a run for his money. On the pommel of his scimitar, the chest and back of his armor, and the front of his shield, a symbol was proudly displayed, and few outside dwarves and heavy drinkers knew who it belonged to.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/457483/457483,1300122967,2/stock-vector-beer-fest-shield-with-three-cup-73160053.jpg

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 08:36 AM
"Hey Vead, Grimskill, you mind comein over? Gotta make my introductions. And don't worry devy boy, reason is hardly a requirement."

If you want to find out more about him... Knowledge(Relgion) and Knowledge(Local) work.

Douhugal
2012-05-14, 08:47 AM
Seeing the little Divine deity Tim relaxes and walks towards Capone. Seeming a bit out of place with his new armour and vestment of heironous. When he is close enough Tim answers: "Well it at least keeps me sober, but now my training inside the church is finished and I have been sent out to spread the faith and help where I can. Which in these years simply means going out and fighting the plague scourching our lands"

Before taking a seat around the table Tim politely introduces himself to the lady. "Pardon the intrusion milady, I hadn't noticed you were in conversation with Capone. My name is Tim Teller a humble cleric of heironous would you mind if I took this seat and join your conversation?"

stanleyindraven
2012-05-14, 09:08 AM
Grimskill will stand upright, almost regally and slowly carry himself to the strange being. He will stand near Tim and look at the others. "Not every day I get called upon. I assume you will tell me what for," he will say as he takes a sip of water.

Douhugal
2012-05-14, 09:16 AM
Tim takes a mental note and tries to remember what he had learned about Capone in his studies.

(knowledge religion: [roll0])

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 10:40 AM
When a glare of disgust towards the water, he snaps his fingers and turns it into wine. He also summons a large mug of ale in front of Tim.

"You people are sober, should fix that. Any case, have to wait for the last few. Wait, hey, Goliath dude, need to talk with ya. Just need to wait for the warlock and the party and all that can commence. Or, would you rather I talk shop and fill him in later? Seriously, either ones fine with me, up to you mortals."

Tim's knowledge check
Capone is the god of Booze, and a "unoffical" memeber of the dwarven, giant and elemental peathons. Rumored to be behind the great Yasgard Barbrawl of '69, which even managed to draw deities into it. What? It's not like he hides it or keeps quiet about it.

Jungian
2012-05-14, 11:16 AM
The door opens once again, and a man with shaggy black hair walks. He wears a black hooded cloak of nice material but ragged. The voice of some creature caught his attention, Why does it know that? Was it him who brought me to this place.... Daniel watches the small rock creature conjure a mug of ale. As he approaches the table he grabs a stray chair and sits.

"I believe you have been waiting for me?", and his violet eyes fix with a stare at the creature before drifting over to the mug of ale, "If you would be so kind, a nice wine would certainly be refreshing"

Knowledge checks
[roll0] Arcane
[roll1] Religion

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 11:34 AM
"Speak of the Fey. And here ya go kiddo." He snaps his finger, and a vintage wine, seeming from your familys abondoned wine cellar is on the table in front of you. "Should taste like home. Now, on to business. First thing I have to ask the lot of ya, how much do ya know about the Tide of Darkness?"

Daniels Knowledge checks
Arcana; Capone is a name that invokes imags of the ultimate barfighter. A demi-god that some wispher has simmilarites with the abberations known as the Grell. Also reputed to pocess magical abillities and powers far beyond, and radicly diffrent, then many other outsiders.

Relgion;Capone is the god of Booze, War(Read "Barfighting") and madness(Mostly acholol induced), and a "unoffical" memeber of the dwarven, giant and elemental peathons. Behind the great Yasgard Barbrawl of '69, which even managed to draw deities into it. Gained accpetance into the dwarven peathon, becuae if rumors are to belived, drank them all under the table.

M33p0
2012-05-14, 11:47 AM
The goliath looks over across the bar. Ok little buddy! He orders two more mugs of ale and walks over. You guys aren't here to cause trouble right? he says before downing both mugs of ale. [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 11:52 AM
"Nope, you bunch just have the blood of heros in your veins and the gods can't physicly intervene with the prime at the moment. Or, those who can, aren't bloody allowed becuse it not what they freakin do. So, had to send a call out to you to get you to assemble in that place where you used to find so many adventurers and heros, you'd think you stumbled into a well armed and armored goblin warren. So, nope, not here to cause trouble, here on a recruitment drive to save the world. And all that other stuff those clestial buggers say. So, in other words, normal business in a bar. Also, stay and have a few." Summons more ale.

stanleyindraven
2012-05-14, 12:22 PM
"Tide of Darkness? Not sure I follow," Grimskill will respond with a questioning tone. Anyone willing to roll a sense motive knows he is kidding.

M33p0
2012-05-14, 12:25 PM
Looks at Grimskill I think he means the dead things.

LordDice
2012-05-14, 02:37 PM
Stepping through the door after having listened from outside for a bit Vaed relaxes a bit, satisfied it wasn't a trap of some sorts.

Knocking the dust off his cloak and boots a bit before pulling up a chair at the table, having overheard the -thing- trying to recruit them and the odd pull to come here having been explained.

Waving the barkeep over for an ale with an oversized clawed hand he introduces himself to the table. "Names Vaed, nice to meet ya folks."

Kirstin
2012-05-14, 02:50 PM
Kasenya

Kasenya gestures to an open seat when Tim asks to be seated, clearly a little awestruck by the Quasi-Deity she has just met. You mean 90 years ago when the dead stopped resting peacefully? My Da says that his Grandda was a great general or some such fighting the dead, I never believed it. Just figured this glaive was an antique that Da found in an attic somewhere. She pats the glaive leaning against the wall next to her as she mentions it. She takes a sip from her ale, startling slightly when more mugs appear out of nowhere.

Kasenya's glaivehttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p257/Visturon/glaive2.jpg

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 03:24 PM
"Old General Greensteel... one of the toughest bastards I've ever meet. Last time I saw him, he told a vampire to kiss his leathery kister." For a moment, Capone looks both sad and fond, as if reliving a memory. "Anycase, the reason I called ya here. Ya the Tides of darkness has everything to do with the undead problem. You know the cosmic drill the jerks upstairs have. Every few hundred thousand years, theres some wierd thing you have to spend four or five trollish lifetimes trying to predict that lasts for bout five minutes, and the normal rules don't apply then to somethings. Course, ninty years back, group of jerks stole the Scales of Ebony and Ivory. Then, they used that peice of junk artifact to change the laws of life and death, and set a trap. Did you know theres a god of undead slayers?" Capones looking kinda pissed. "They traped the lazy jerk somewhere, and found a Leiguer cultists who likes not just killing, but torturing divine creatures. So the guy who was SUPPOSED to take care of this mess? He's dead." Capone's looking very issed. "And of course, my bloody hands are tied, be cause I'm the god of barfights, not undead ass whooping. Thats where you bunch come in. As that great pal of mine Sheogorath once said; I need a mortal champion. However, and no offence, but I'd rather hedge my bets." Capones looking both slightly mad, and deadly serious.

stanleyindraven
2012-05-14, 03:54 PM
"I am all for ending this problem, but where do we start," Grimskill will ask.

Kirstin
2012-05-14, 04:02 PM
Kasenya

My Great Grandda and Great Grandma were taken by a vampire... That's why my Da was raised by a blacksmith. Kasenya looks down into her tankard for a minute before taking another swallow. When she lowers her tankard she begins to look around at the men around the table quite intently. You think one of us will be a great champion?

M33p0
2012-05-14, 04:23 PM
Yeah! I wanna crack some skulls too! The goliath shouts.

Jungian
2012-05-14, 05:10 PM
Daniel placidly sipped the wine, the familiar taste like a soothing balm on a fresh burn. At the mention of Greensteel, Daniel eyes flicked to the women with the glaive, A Greensteel, quite the warrior pedigree.... As the last stragglers came to join the party, Daniel cast a critical eye on each in turn.

As Daniel listen to Capone's explanation for the near century of war and death, he was not quite as excited as his comrades. Daniel finished the wine in his cup and began to pour himself a second, with a hint of sarcasm Daniel says, "So my lord, the Divines first caused this catatrosphic century by allowing some theives to steal an artifact that literally holds the power of life and death", he takes a small sip before continuing, "Following this, the god, who sole existence was to eradicate undead, was killed. Which is an interesting event in itself." His voice grows more stern as he continues, "Then the gods who posses the power to end this conflict, refuse because it isn't in their domain? While the world is swallowed by darkness, their believers murdered, eaten, and stripped of their dignity, the gods sit on their hands...Are they apathetic or impotent? For the perfect finish, the gods must delegate this all important task to us mortals." He then tips back the mug finishing the wine in a flurry, and pours himself a third.

"Well Lord Capone, what is first on the agenda for your tavern heroes."

Douhugal
2012-05-14, 05:11 PM
Hearing all this Tim glares towards no-one in particular and his white streak in his left eye seems to gleam as he responds: "I don't care who's fault it is or which divine deity can't do what. If I can do something to stop this plague then I am in."

Sipping his ale and looking into capone's eyes he adds the words: "and you probably know where we should begin, don't you"

LordDice
2012-05-14, 05:22 PM
Idly carving a design into the table, little scratches of acid dripping from his claws while he listens to this small god's information.

I'm not much of one for the gods, but those that took me in when nobody else would dedicated their lives to you lot. So the least I could do is lend a hand trying to fight back that which overran them.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 05:27 PM
"One warlock boy, do you have any idea what artifacts like the Scales are like? Divines are BLIND to them. Part of the whole 'they have to learn responisbillity' scheme of the damn overdeities. Second, you bloody think I like it anymore then you do? But the last bunch of divines that blatently went out of their protofilo got blasted into less the a quantum particle. That hurts, just not for long or ever agian. " Now, he's grining almost evily at Daniel.

"And ya Tim, I know where to start. You see, while the gods can't locate the scales on their own, we did entrust it into a small noble family for safe keeping. Of cours, considering how Danny boys great grandfather sold it for warlock powers to a Verdant prince, I have a very good idea. Course, going up aginst that bastard would be suicde for you bunch right now. Lucky for you, I know where to locate a little something you can use. Well, a part of it anyway."

"Just ask the little girl in the rafters at the Applewatch farm." With that, all of a sudden, he's on his bike. "Just head due east from the south gate, and take the thrid right on the road." Tossing a pouch to the Barkeeper, he rides off, and dissapears before he hits the door.

On the table, there is a map, showing how to get there, as well as a small bottle of hooch.

Tim, your drunk now. Hey, you looked the god of booze in the eyes, what did you think was going to happen?

M33p0
2012-05-14, 05:36 PM
With that the goliath stands and starts walking towards the door. He stops about half way Hey, where is Apple Witch Farm?

Douhugal
2012-05-14, 05:38 PM
Suddenly feeling mighty fine Tim downs the ale infront of him in one go and responds: "o-Oh-k lets gooh and fet to that applebarn!"
Tim tries to stand up, but abruptly starts to fall instead.

For Matt
Fair enough, should I roll to see what happens, I'll roll a fortitude save just to be sure. [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 05:43 PM
The Barkeep comes over and is looking resgined. "He looked in his eyes, didn't you? Just keep him away from sharp objects for a bit, till it wears off. Don't you cleric types know better then to look a god of booze in the eye?"

To Douhugal
No save, you looked into a gods eyes. Don't worry much, you might be taking a -2 penalty on all Wis and Int based skills for the next, eh lets make it six, minutes, but could be worse.

M33p0
2012-05-14, 05:45 PM
The goliath walks over, tries to pick Tim up in one hand and put him on his shoulder.

Douhugal
2012-05-14, 06:00 PM
"I am a prim and proper man, my da always to look someone in the eye when you make a deal" Tim says while holding onto the Goliath. "Wow I never felt like this. hehehehe"

M33p0
2012-05-14, 06:07 PM
It's ok buddy I got ya. He turns to the rest of the party. I gotta pee can we go now?

Jungian
2012-05-14, 06:28 PM
Capone's words struck Daniel like iron rods. That can't be...It just can't...there must be more to the story something overlooked...yes an explanation. He stands up and grabs the bottle before answering,

"Yes...lets depart"

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 06:32 PM
Finishing off his mug, Devyn reached for the battle of hooch, changed his mind and left it where it was, before grabbing the map. All right boys and girl, everyone drink their fill buy anything they need and do your business, we're shipping out soon. Ordering two large, six pound traveling wine pitchers, Devyn put them on his pack next to his water skins. Taking his last mug outside, he tossed some extra copper on the counter to pay for it and waited outside for the rest of the group, sipping the mug.

LordDice
2012-05-14, 06:37 PM
Chuckling a moment at the suddenly drunk guy Vaed takes a good look at the map and committing it to memory.

Adjusting his slightly oversized helm as he gets up "Yeah, Lets get out of here. I wonder a little girl at a farm could really help with though."

Douhugal
2012-05-14, 06:54 PM
Seeing the rest of the people go Tim suddenly shouts: "onwards to the applecake! yeah we need some better food"

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 07:19 PM
The trip through the city, and past the gates, is uneventful. But as soon as you get to the turning point, you see what seems to be a woman, bleeding on the ground, destratly coming from the driction of Applewatch farm.

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 07:28 PM
Looking around as he approached the woman, he knelt down and tried to see if she as still alive. He looked around for whatever may have caused this as he waited for his attempts to see if she was alive gave him their results.

Spot Check
[roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 07:33 PM
The still living woman, notices Devyn as he approches. "Help me.. Those damn hounds, killed my father, and my younger sister was in the woods! please help" She's crying, scared, and terribly injured, but she'll probobly survive.

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 07:42 PM
Its okay, we'll kill them for yeah, for now don't move. Devyn said as he slowly turned her over. Observing her wounds, he nodded, and reached into his bag he pulled out a kit filled with non-magical healing items, needles, thread, bandages, ETC. Opening it up, he got to work doing the best he could on her wounds without causing to much pain.

[roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 07:47 PM
While your treating her, you notice that the flesh is marked with flecks of Tomb Rot, a common, non fatal malady carried by Tomb tainted creatures. More disqueiting however, is that parts of her legs appear to be suffering from frostbite, dispite it being early summer...

By the time the rest catch up, she's doing much better.

M33p0
2012-05-14, 07:59 PM
Is she ok? asks the goliath as he walks up behind the cleric. He turns his eyes up surveying the area around them. Don't worry lady, we kill all the bad people!
Spot check [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 08:03 PM
Spot check [roll0]

You think you can see the farm in the distance, but it looks to be a good way off.

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 08:04 PM
Frostbite, strange, at this time of year, and with tomb rot to, some wilds, this close to the city Devyn stood up, careful not to disturb the injured woman before him, focusing, he tried to remember what could do this, he had heard about something like this while his father was teaching him Abssyl.

[roollv]1d20+5[/rollv]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 08:15 PM
The dungeonerring knowledge check
Tomb Rot is a disease that flourishs underground and most commonly in tombs. With the advent of the Tides of darkness, many tainted surface creatures now carry it.

Jungian
2012-05-14, 08:34 PM
As Daniel catches up to the cleric person tending the woman, he kneels down next to her and gently ask, "Miss, try to describe what attacked you, where, when and how. Any information is useful."

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 08:43 PM
A B C D E F G H I J
1 b b r r
2 Go Go r r
3 Go Go r r
4 b b r r
5 b b r r
6 b b W De
7 b b G K
8 b b V Da

Brown is road, W is the woamn, Da is daniel, V is Vead, G is goliath, De is Devyn, K is Kasenya. Each Number/letter is a 5ft square. Go is for Gorge, a large Creature.

A large wolf like creature barrels down the road, when it sees you, it howls and prepares to charge,.....

Roll Iniatve.
Gorge- 18 2nd
Devyn- 21 1st
Daniel- 13 3rd
Goliath- 13 4th
Kasenya- 9 7th
Vead- 12 5th
GrimSkill- 10 6th

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 08:46 PM
Drawing his sword and raising his shield, Devyn got ready to fight the wolf thing, hoping the rest of the group didn't break and run. He cracked his neck and flexed his knuckles for a moment before readying himself once more.

Init.
[roll0]

Jungian
2012-05-14, 08:53 PM
At the wolf's howl Daniel muscle tense as he readies himself for battle.

Initiative [roll0]

Can I get the distance from us to the wolf?

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 08:58 PM
25 feet

The woman looks afraid, "One of those hounds!! Don't let it keep howling, it might wake Gorge up!"

Knowledge Local to get what she's afraid of

M33p0
2012-05-14, 08:58 PM
The goliath raises his hammer. You hurt nice lady! He starts charging toward the creature

InitInit 1d20

Kirstin
2012-05-14, 09:01 PM
Kasenya
AC- 17
HP- 13

Kasenya grips her glaive readying for battle. Get behind me.
Initiative[roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 09:03 PM
Also, if any of you want to try a Knowledge(Local) check to get what she was saying, might want to do dat soon.

LordDice
2012-05-14, 09:08 PM
Seeing the hound Vaed shrugs his cloak off his shoulders to keep it out of his way and cracks his knuckles a bit.

Init [roll0]

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 09:13 PM
That name sounded familiar to Devyn, but how was it familiar. He couldn't quite place it, so he pushed it away and focused on the wolf thing in front of him.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 09:14 PM
Knowledge Local (So far only Devyns)
Gorge, it sounds bad.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 09:24 PM
Combat begins with Devyn

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 09:33 PM
Charging the wolf, Devyn slashed at it with his wicked, curved blade, hoping to do the beast in with one blow.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 09:35 PM
As Devyns blade misses, it howls and lunges in to bite.

[roll1]

Rending at Devyn, the Tomb hound gives another loud howl.

[roll]1d20-15

Also, Goliath is up.

M33p0
2012-05-14, 09:49 PM
The goliath runs up and tries to hammer the wolf into the ground

[roll0] +7

Jungian
2012-05-14, 09:52 PM
Daniel cringed as the wolf's jaws clamped down into Devyn's flesh. As he readied to try to strike the beast down, Goliath reduced the beast to nothing more than a paste.

He turns to the woman, "Now..." As a roar pierced the air, Daniel froze for a second as a monstrous beast came into view.
He then shot a bolt of violet energy at the beast,

Move 5' feet to the away from beast and group, and attack
[roll0] would have been 11 +3 for 14 total for being engaged with a party member being a alone
[roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-14, 09:56 PM
Mostly becasue your minimum damage is enough to kill it outright, but next time, please inculde the damage roll with the attack, saves time

Goliath ran up to the wolf, charging and roaring at the top of his lungs... And smashed the Tomb hound into so much wet, maggot infested meat.

But then, you hear something. A massive roar coming from a short distence to your left, from the brush.

The woman is hystric! "It's Gorge, we have to run! we have to run now!!"

But, as she says the last bit, the trees part to reveal a large Bipedal reptile, with eyes that radiate hate and hunger.

It's Daneils turn.
(Will edit Gorge into the Grid)

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 10:15 PM
Cursing under his breath as the larger creature showed its face, he knew what it was. Wrapping the bandage around his wound, he grabbed his sword once more to engage the creature before him.

(Getting off, this is my next action, blah blah blah)

Heal Skill Check
1d20+4

Let you decide how much I heal

5HP left ATM

Kirstin
2012-05-15, 12:17 AM
Kasenya
AC- 17
HP- 13

Kasenya brandishes her glaive and charges Gorge, making a powerful swing as soon as she is within reach.

charge forward ten feet through Devyn's square, ending in F5 (I think, the grid doesn't line up well) and attack with +2 for charge [roll0] and damage [roll1]

Douhugal
2012-05-15, 12:52 AM
after sobering up a little Tim notices that everybody is readying for battle. At that point the adrenaline starts rushing and that drives away the last mindnumbing clouds out of his mind. As he walks to the fray he takes a second and sits next to the woman. "Pardon me if you don't mind I could take care of some of those wounds for you" Says Tim as he looks to her wounds discerning what the most damage is and if allowed quickly tending to her wounds.

Heal check
[roll0]

After Tim is done he smiles to the lady assuring here it is going to be alright he draws his sword and shield and readies to enter the fray shouting:
"By heironous let me be the shield that protects the people and the sword who brings justice to the undeserving"

Tim readies his domain spell 'protection from evil' to cast on the person closest to 'the gorge'

roll initiative
[roll1]

LordDice
2012-05-15, 05:02 AM
Dashing forward towards this "Gorge" Vaed tries to slash at it to slow it down some, hoping the fallen woman can get clear quickly enough.

Moving to B5 and attacking
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1] Acid Damage [roll2]

stanleyindraven
2012-05-15, 07:11 AM
OOC: Busy bunch after 5est. Grimskill is here now.

"Sorry I am lagging behind," Grimskill will shout to the others as he runs up, brandishing his bow.

Douhugal
2012-05-15, 07:50 AM
((in Tim's turn, just before Kateya's))

Tim Teller infuses the magic of his faith and casts a shimmering forcefield around Kateya giving her a protection from evil.

"This small boon should protect you from evil and will help you in this fight"

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-15, 10:41 AM
Veads claws come close, but fail to penetrate it's thick hide. But, Kasenya's Greensteel Glaive manges to give it a great blow. But... It's eyes fall on the Warlock and it looks suprised. But only for a moment. "Fey blood, why does one pledged to the hunt dress in preys flesh?" The voice... is in your mind, and everyone can hear it....

Yes, atm, I'm pickin on ya. Don't worry, the others will get it to :smallbiggrin:
Also, Devyns Turn, the edited init order is gonning to take effect this round.

Kirstin
2012-05-15, 11:13 AM
Kasenya
AC- 17
HP- 13

Kasenya continues to hold her glaive out ready to continue her attack, but speaks loudly and confidently to the creature. What and who are you? Will you speak peacefully or must we slay you?

If Gorge does not agree to peaceful discussion, Kasenya continues to attack once her turn comes up. [roll0] [roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-15, 11:35 AM
It's mind seems to be focused on Kasenya, and the resulting words, she can hear in them only endless hunger, and terrible, fated purpose. "You are Prey, I am the Hunter. I extend this courtesy only do the Hunter-In-Preys-Flesh that walks among you. And who are you to speak of peace, wielding the Glaive that Killed Van Helsing? Do you even know why it glows green foolish girl? I am the hunger and rage of the wilds, and you think you can slay me?" It's leaning close, driving a point home. "You are but a foolish girl that that reckless godling Capone has thrown to the wolves in a last desperate gamble. I am the hunger of this place. I have been here when the stars where young and the Aboleths had not yet risen. I am a part of the very world."

With that, Gorge pulls back and keeps his terrible eyes on Daniel.

Kirstin
2012-05-15, 11:53 AM
Kasenya

Kasenya continues to watch the woods warily but relaxes her hold on her glaive. She walks over to the tomb hound and drives the tip of her glaive through its head to ensure it is dead. Then returns to the group near the woman. Could someone explain to me what just happened? Kasenya looks around the group with a notably pointed look at Daniel. And we might want to get moving, is she able to travel? Goliath, can you carry her?

edit: change for DM's change; hold off on this till it does leave

Jungian
2012-05-15, 11:54 AM
Danie'sl blood quickened when the reptile's mind-speak reached him. He couldn't not avert his eyes from the beast, regardless of whether the others can hear him, Daniel answers in his mind hoping to quell the beast rage Great one, I have not your speed nor strength. Nor do I posses the raw power as you . Therefore I must hunt using cunning. I wear the flesh of the prey, so that I might draw near them and strike when the time is true. I can sense your hunger Great one, but these morsels will not satisfy you.We seek nothing more than to cleanse your woods of foul presence that defiles it. Please Great One, grant us passage through your woods. Leave this prey to me.

Daniel tries to still himself, to give the aura of confidence.

[roll0] Diplomacy

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-15, 11:59 AM
Danie'sl blood quickened when the reptile's mind-speak reached him. He couldn't not avert his eyes from the beast, regardless of whether the others can hear him, Daniel answers in his mind hoping to quell the beast rage Great one, I have not your speed nor strength. Nor do I posses the raw power as you . Therefore I must hunt using cunning. I wear the flesh of the prey, so that I might draw near them and strike when the time is true. I can sense your hunger Great one, but these morsels will not satisfy you.We seek nothing more than to cleanse your woods of foul presence that defiles it. Please Great One, grant us passage through your woods. Leave this prey to me.

Daniel tries to still himself, to give the aura of confidence.

[roll0] Diplomacy

Gorge snorts. "Little Hunter-In-Preys-Flesh dosn't know what it is? Dosn't know what it will be?" Right then, it starts to.... smile. The woman, and all of you, know that it shouldn't be able to do that. It looks, terrifying. "Well, as soon as you feel your blood boil and burn, and the urge to rip and tear, join me on the wild hunt little hunter. Your forefathers enjoyed it after all."

With that, it goes back into the woods, as quietly and suddenly as it came.

Kirstin
2012-05-15, 12:03 PM
Kasenya

Kasenya continues to watch the woods warily but relaxes her hold on her glaive. She walks over to the tomb hound and drives the tip of her glaive through its head to ensure it is dead. Then returns to the group near the woman. Could someone explain to me what just happened? Kasenya looks around the group with a notably pointed look at Daniel. And we might want to get moving, is she able to travel? Goliath, can you carry her?

stanleyindraven
2012-05-15, 12:15 PM
"Discouraging at best. Do we take her with us or to the town," Grimskill will ask as he holds his bow to his side.

LordDice
2012-05-15, 12:29 PM
Rolling his cloak back over his shoulders and looking intently into the darkness the giant lizard went off in.

"We may need to bring her along, her sister is still out here. We can protect her, and she'll know the land better than we could possible.

M33p0
2012-05-15, 12:55 PM
The goliath puts his hammer away and gently picks the woman off of the ground. He stares intently at the forest where Gorge exited. We go now. He says and it seems to be more of a command as he starts walking toward the farm.

Kirstin
2012-05-15, 01:10 PM
Kasenya

Kasenya takes up an almost defensive position beside Goliath, between him and the forest where Gorge disappeared and walks up the road with him.

As she walks along, Kasenya makes casual conversation with the huge man. So is your name really Goliath or is that just what people call you?

M33p0
2012-05-15, 01:24 PM
People call me lots o' stuff. I don't know name. He nods his head in her direction so that she can see his scar.Don't know anything before head hurt.

A pained look crosses his face. He looks down at the woman in his arms and to the woman beside him. He grows quiet.

Kirstin
2012-05-15, 01:43 PM
Kasenya

Patting the large mans arm, Kasenya seems a little sad after hearing his story.

Ooh, I know! Kasenya suddenly brightens up with a happy giggle. We can make a name for you! Of course we will have to find something you like.

stanleyindraven
2012-05-15, 01:55 PM
"I'll keep an eye on the rear," Grimskill will say as he eyes the surrounding area, gripping his bow tightly.

Hazzardevil
2012-05-15, 02:28 PM
A man with nothing but the clothes he's wearing staggers towards the group of people gathered around. He appears slightly confused after having met a man on a metal steed powered by alcohol, but he has seen stranger things.
There is nothing that would make him appear different to a normal man.

Douhugal
2012-05-15, 04:46 PM
Having overcome the shock of a laughing young t-rex with a voice Tim sheaths his sword but keeps his shield ready. with his now empty left hand Tim points towards the woman's bindings and replies "When we have some time we should redo those binds and see where the damage lays. At the moment I can only elevate the damage dealt slightly." after Tim has said this his left eye seems to gleam blueish and from his left hand a flowing energy seeps into the wounds from the lady healing some of them.
cast cure minor wounds on the lady +1hp used lvlo create water

"I'll join the rearguard and move where needed, give a shout if there is anything" With a kind smile Tim starts walking a bit slower and joins the rear guard, while checking the surroundings for any peculiarities.

Spot
take 10 + 3wis= 13 spot

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-15, 04:48 PM
Spot
take 10 + 3wis= 13 spot

You notice A man with nothing but the clothes he's wearing. There is nothing that would make him appear different to a normal man.

Douhugal
2012-05-15, 05:11 PM
Seeing the man Tim taps on grimskills shoulder and point to the man while asking: "do you detect any other people with ill intent? it could be an ambush with him as decoy, lure or victim. I think victim is likely seeing as the man seems to be stripped clean of any possesions." After this he warns the others by shouting "We have company back here."

Kirstin
2012-05-15, 06:09 PM
Kasenya

Stopping and motioning for Goliath to do the same, Kasenya turns to look at the approaching individual while leaning on her glaive in a somewhat overly casual manner.

spot check to locate anything out of the ordinary or any potential threats with the very normal man [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-15, 06:11 PM
spot check to locate anything out of the ordinary or any potential threats with the very normal man [roll0]

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Jungian
2012-05-15, 06:39 PM
Daniel had been walking in contemplative silence, his thoughts obsessing over what had been said, He offered me a place to hunt like my forefathers.... Absorbed in his own thoughts, he barely noticed as Tim informed him of a someone following him. As he watches Kasenya and Goliath posture, he couldn't help but appreciate the display of implied force.

"Friend, why is it that you follow us? We have no money to give you, nor work to offer. The roads are dangerous now and unfit for an unarmed man, like yourself, to walk alone. So why don't you return to where you came from, and let us be off on our task."

Kirstin
2012-05-15, 06:43 PM
Kasenya

Don't mind him, but he is right about the roads being dangerous. Kasenya waves to the approaching man and steps out between him and her companions. While she stands very casually, she keeps a firm grip on her glaive. What's your name, traveler?

M33p0
2012-05-15, 07:35 PM
The goliath does not put the woman down. Instead he carefully studies the approaching man that has made his companions so wary.

Durmatagno
2012-05-15, 08:46 PM
Re-wrapping his wound so he could help it heal properly, Devyn moved forward, not even surprised that Gorge focused on the warlock instead of him. You there, what happened to you and why are you out here alone, it could get ugly, at least one tomb hound is out here, and where theirs one, theirs more. Things are like kobolds, but stupider. Devyn said to the near naked man as he slid his sword into his sheath, if anything happened there was a large group of people behind him, not counting the giant of a man behind him, the goliath, whom he was less than six inches shorter than.

M33p0
2012-05-15, 10:40 PM
spot check for the guy [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-16, 06:13 AM
spot check for the guy [roll0]

Nothing noticly diffrent then any other guy with only the cothes on his back.

stanleyindraven
2012-05-16, 07:06 AM
Grimskill will pull an arrow from the quiver on his back and bring it to the bow without drawing the string. Giving a studying gaze to the newcomer. (Detect Evil)

Hazzardevil
2012-05-18, 10:11 AM
The man speaks:

Lower your weapon Human, if you knew who I once was, you would bow down to me and follow my every whim. Your kind got themselves into the mess their in now by praying, not action. I must admit I'm impressed your doing something right.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-18, 11:03 AM
From inside the Hooch bottle Daniels carrying; a cheerful voice intones.

"Hello, I'm your Celestial Redemption Case officer. As Capone was the one to request this, I will be in this hooch bottle for now. Please be aware. If you show undue arrogance, it will no help your case. Also, there is a collect call from Capone. How he managed to make one of those is beyond me.... In anycase, please donate genoursly to a good algined church. Have a Nice Day."

Capones Collect Call
"Play nice kiddos. Also, to the bunch I met at the bar. Go easy on the guy. He's like a palidin that instead of a log rammed up the rearend, has a entire wizards tower rammed up there. So, recap, he can be a bit of a santicimonius jerk at times, but his heart, wait, sherral, do those guys even HAVE hearts? They do? Good. So ya, his heart is in the right place. NOW GET THE FEL TO THE FARMHOUSE!"

LordDice
2012-05-18, 08:19 PM
Hearing the God vouch for the new guy via a bottle of booze startles Vaed for a second. "Well uh...Welcome uh, Tower...yeah, that's a good name for ya. Welp, you heard the bottle, lets get a move on !"

Adjusting his constantly slipping helm Lorc quickly sets off towards the farm.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-18, 08:30 PM
Listen checks

Jungian
2012-05-18, 09:05 PM
With a bitter tone Daniel says, "Who you once were is of little value now..." He then slams the bottle into the ground and brings his heel on the bottle, hoping to shatter the glass. The presence of the celestial case officer or Capone seemed to have reinforced the bottle, irritated he picks it up and mutters, "This is NOT hooch. This isn't some street urchins swill, this is wine from the Dé Danann vineyards, which is..was..one of the finest in the south..."

[roll0] Listen

Hazzardevil
2012-05-19, 04:43 AM
I don't believe you human, a god of beer would only create celestial brews from the outer planes, the likes of which you are unlikely to ever taste.

Durmatagno
2012-05-19, 10:16 AM
Capone does just about whatever he wants, within the bounds of his domains, and then some, angel. The only thing that drives my crazier than you and paladin boy over their are death knights, a group of them tore apart my four year old brother. My one and only tip for you is, don't get in my way when it comes to death knights, you may annoy me but I can restrain myself with you. Oh, and tell me one thing, whats your stance on Dragons, and Dragon-Blooded. Drake said, as he opened his ears to the forest around him.

1d20 This is my listen check

M33p0
2012-05-19, 03:35 PM
listen check [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-19, 03:41 PM
If you got at least 15 on your listen checks; You hear howling and loud yelping. Quite a bit of it to....

Kirstin
2012-05-19, 04:43 PM
Kasenya

Kasenya returns to her position at the head of the column and continues her vigil as the group continues forward.
LISTEN [roll0] SPOT [roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-19, 04:45 PM
Iniative checks please

Kirstin
2012-05-19, 04:48 PM
Kasenya

Initiative [roll0]

Jungian
2012-05-19, 07:17 PM
Daniel

[roll0]

Durmatagno
2012-05-19, 08:50 PM
Init for Devyn

[roll0]

Hazzardevil
2012-05-20, 02:53 AM
Listen And Initiative checks.

Initiative
[roll0]
Listen
[roll1]

Douhugal
2012-05-20, 04:28 PM
Hearing the name used for the new guy "tower" Tim can't help but snicker. But suddenly everyone gets ready for action Tim draws his sword and defends the rearguard.

Listen + initiative
listen:[roll0] + Ini: [roll1]

stanleyindraven
2012-05-21, 06:55 AM
Listen and Initiative

L [roll0] I [roll1]

Grimskill will look at Drake.

M33p0
2012-05-21, 12:51 PM
Initiative [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-26, 02:31 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiuOtAqFbAo5dHNGRFBtazFKMFZEd3A4VzVHd3JYZ Xc (You guys are at the 73 or below on the road. Sorry for the delay).

Initive order;

1- Vead
2- Kasenya
3- The Capone squad
4- Tim
5- Hounds
6- Devyn
7- Daniel
8- "Tower"
9- Goliath
10- Grimskill
11- The Tryyanoc

After hearing the howling, and the scream, you charge up the road. After you turn around a sharp corner, you come face to face with a pack of hounds, the same ones as ealier! You can also see little things that resemble Capone fighting them, and you think you see something big, and reptialin just past the fence.

LordDice
2012-05-26, 05:52 PM
Vaed runs towards the nearest horrors and sets himself, waiting for them to make the first move.

Moving to 67-K and Readying an action to attack as soon as an Enemy closes.

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-31, 03:39 PM
The Capone Squad....

The only thing you can see from where you are, is that one of the little things is beating the hell out of a tomb hound with a oversized mug of somekind.

Spot and relgion checks if you want them

Jungian
2012-05-31, 03:43 PM
Daniel's jaw opens slightly at the chaotic scene unfolding before him, What in the world am I looking at?

[roll0] Spot
[roll1] Religion

Douhugal
2012-05-31, 04:50 PM
Tim also looks slightly confused and tries to stay focused on the immediate danger without getting too much distracted by the strange circumstances and the unusual allies.

Also spot and religion:
Sp:[roll0] Rel:[roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-05-31, 04:59 PM
Spot; 10+; The Mug as the Symbol of Capone on it.
20+; Theres a large Lizard, simmilar looking to Gorge, just a lot smaller, over there. If gorge had balck welts and boils.

Relgion; 20+; It's the Tankard of Terror!

Douhugal
2012-06-04, 03:36 PM
Observing the battle ahead Tim notices the little fighters with tankards. "Those small creatures seem to be Capone's underlings. They are probably friendly concentrate attacks on the other beings" Tim moves forward with his shield and sword at the ready to cover the flank of Vaed. (69,L)

Grimsage Matt
2012-06-04, 05:40 PM
The hounds..

Three of the hounds that you can see charge! They go stright for tim, but his armor just barely ptotects them from their charge.

Devyns turn (Since Durm hasn't been on in a bit, Daniel could go to)

Jungian
2012-06-04, 06:45 PM
Daniel rushes forward sending a pulse of violet energy at one of the hounds.

Okay,
Move Action: move to M68
Standard Action:
Eldritch Blast [roll0] (Attack whatever mutt isn't in combat. Also is a ranged touch attack)
Damage [roll1]
Ready Action: Eldritch Glaive if any hound provokes an AoO
Concentration check (if needed) [roll2]

Grimsage Matt
2012-06-04, 11:21 PM
The Tomb hound in the rear snarls, but dosn't seem to badly hurt. Now, it's glareing right at daniel.

Tower, Goilath then Grimskill's turn

M33p0
2012-06-08, 07:28 PM
A deep frown spreads across the goliath's face. He gently sets the woman down behind the party, grips his warhammer and runs screaming at the hounds.
Move to square 65 k

stanleyindraven
2012-06-11, 06:51 AM
OOC: I cant see the layout from work, but if possible will shootthe hound near daniel.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

LordDice
2012-06-13, 04:51 PM
Quickly moving ahead Vaed sucks in a huge breath and holds it for a second before letting out a misty cloud of acid in front of him, bathing the hounds in it.

Text for the Breath attack so ya don't have to look it up
Breath Weapon
Prerequisite: Elemental resistance.
Ability Score: Constitution
Benefit: The evolutionist can breathe out an area elemental attack as a standard action. This attack deals 1d6 points of damage per mutator level (max: 10d6) to all creatures in a cone or in a line (the area is chosen upon taking the mutation) in front of the evolutionist, a reflex save halves the damage dealt. A cone breath has a length of the 10 ft., plus 5 ft. per two mutator levels, a line has a length of 20 ft, plus 5 ft. per mutator level. Once the evolutionist uses his breath weapon, he must wait five rounds before using it again. For each size category the evolutionist has above medium, the length of a cone increases by 20 feet and the length of a line increases by 30 feet.
The breath weapon’s damage type must be one the evolutionist has resistance or immunity to, and is chosen at the moment the mutation is taken.
Moving to 64J and Breathing on the hounds remaining there (presuming everyone is clear, as it appears on the map)

10 ft Acid Cone DC 13
Damage[roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-06-13, 05:03 PM
The more injured hound burns and falls, it's fur melted off by the acid. The other one, though badly burned, turns and is glaring at you.

In the distence, you see the little things gleefully take up a drinking song as they proceed to bash tomb hounds.

Tims turn.

Douhugal
2012-06-14, 12:31 AM
Stepping one step back as so not to be hit by the acid that suddenly comes from Vaed. Tim uses this opportunity to attack the still standing hound and makes a sweep towards the neck of the hound.

Longsword attack
to hit: [roll0] dmg: [roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-06-14, 11:09 AM
The blade sinks deep into its neck, with it's foul smelling ichor staining your blade. The reamining one.... It's not that bright, and lunges at Tim!
[roll0] [roll1]

Daniels turn

Douhugal
2012-06-14, 12:31 PM
Seeing the remaining tomb hound lung towards him, Tim quickly blocks the hound with his shield, while his sword is still in the other hound.

Jungian
2012-06-14, 09:30 PM
Daniel rushes forward, sending a blast of energy toward the hound,

Move to M62
Eldritch blast
Range touch attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Grimsage Matt
2012-06-14, 09:37 PM
The rush of fey energy barely missed the hound, but it's lookin mighty nervous.

"Tower"s turn

Hazzardevil
2012-06-15, 04:45 PM
Cab walks over to one of the hell hounds and slams his body into it.
Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1] (X2 Crit)
Crit Confirm
[roll2]

Grimsage Matt
2012-06-15, 04:54 PM
As they are not Hell Hounds, "Tower"s righteous wrath fails to smite it.

Goliaths turn

M33p0
2012-06-15, 10:50 PM
As the goliath charges up he screams to "tower" Help her! pointing to the woman on the ground. With a mighty roar he brings his hammer down at the last closest tomb hounds head.

[roll0]
[roll1]+6

M33p0
2012-06-15, 10:52 PM
Roll to confirm fumble [roll0]

Grimsage Matt
2012-06-15, 10:58 PM
The tomb hound sidesteps goliaths blow, and sneers. The blow is so off, that he might be hitting someone he shouldn't be....

Roll a attack vs Tim or the other guy that's there

LordDice
2012-06-19, 08:18 AM
Seeing the last of this small batch of Hounds go down, Vaed rushes onwards up the road.

Double move, 54j please.