PDA

View Full Version : PC's Clan Chief

ptath
2012-05-14, 04:39 PM
I'm setting up a new campaign and one of my players has created a new barbarian clan to be a member of. I had him write about the clan chief and I'm not sure if it actually works.

I'm interested in making this guy a villian. The chief sent my player to open negotiaions for trade routes and, well, it went poorly. Said player attacked a guy and has been arrested. I have the option of my player screwing up (in backstory) or this being a set-up, ie, the chief knew my player would flip out and attack someone.

The Chief:
My character would never have met him personally.

He is a half-elf Frenzied Berserker, true neutral alignment. He grew up in one of the most isolated clans, and rose to the level of chieftain there, and has killed more people in challenges than most chieftains in the clan history (not a kind or benevolent man, but not EVIL per-se). He wants to shift and make the Worg's Paw more of a new kingdom than just the smattering of tribes that they currently are, unification is his goal. Think Bismark or Charlemagne. He is in his late 50's, and has recently taken over the long derelict Blackguard Keep, which had been overrun by bandit, gnolls and trolls, and has chosen this as his new seat of power. Once he had command, he called all of the tribe's druids together, to get a feel for how things were in each individual clan, and to determine envoys to send out to neighboring townships to establish trade routs and "protection fees."

Help!

Inferno
2012-05-14, 04:52 PM
There's the Warchief PRC in the miniatures handbook.
It gives +6cha over 10 lvls and lets him boost the str of members of his tribe in combat.

Also has super easy prerequisites.