PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of a new day (PTA)

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 06:49 PM
As your eyes slowly open, all you find is the cold steel of a subway car. Around you sit many strangers, big and small, thin and fat, but all of them are strangers. Outside your window you see nothing but the cold stone rushing by your steel machine. The seats are hard red leather, and seem oddly nice for a subway car. Somewhere in the car you hear a faint, muffled explosion, but no one else in the car with you twitches. If anything they seem to recede even further into their books, newspapers, and phones, as if they don’t want to get involved. A image flashes through your mind of a pokemon with a moon on its head looking at you, then nothing. The subway cart comes to a halt, the strangers in the cart stand, all of them have badge cases attached to their belts but three, a young girl clutching an egg, a old man with a seeing eye arcanine, and a woman wearing glasses with a strange purple ball on a necklace around her neck. They remain sitting, and look at you, except the blind man, with a puzzled look on their faces. Finally the old man pipes up, a rioulu now apparently on his back, “You there, why you still sitting, time to get off, go go go. Stupid battlers never know when to get off”.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-14, 07:11 PM
Jean wasn't sure what was happening, she didn't remember coming here, or where "here" was for that matter, "wh-where is this?" her mouth is dry, "I don't remember getting on a train..." she stands up Haku jumping from its seat to help support her. Haku, her first creation, a one of a kind pokemon as of right now, "um, this may sound strange, but, where are we right now?" she asks the three still on the car.

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 07:23 PM
The girl clutched her egg tighter to her and turned away, while the woman opened up a laptop and buried her nose inside of it. The old man however snorted "What, are you daft, your at the second to last stop for golden rod city, this is the gym stop. What kind of backwater town do you come from anyway.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-14, 07:50 PM
"I'm from Celadon City in Kanto, I literally don't remember getting on a train, let alone one to Goldenrod," Jean says, confused, "All i remember is a pokemon with a moon-shaped head, then nothing. And I'm not an idiot, I'm a geneticist, we have to be smart. I'm just confused at the moment."

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 07:56 PM
"Heh, must be talking of Cresselia then lass, and daft does not mean stupid as a whole, just at the moment, meaning you are indeed daft. The rioulu jumps down to take a closer look at you. "A young lass to I hear, well, the next stop is for you then, welcome to the researcher stop, best place for anyone not focused on battles.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-14, 08:08 PM
"Good thing i didn't get off then, come on Haku," Jean says, having the little blob of resin jump into her arms then climb onto her shoulder, "I'm Jean Helix, nice to meet you, Mr..." she waited for a name.

Durmatagno
2012-05-14, 08:16 PM
"Just call me Dr. Mardie, over there is professor Cypress, and the girl is Jenna." He said as the rioulu jumped back on his shoulder and the Arcanine slept, snoring peacefully.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-14, 09:01 PM
"Dr. Martie," Jean says with a smile, "So, what can you tell me about the researcher stop? I've never been anywhere near Goldenrod before so I wouldn't know much about it." she asks as Haku goes over to the man and rubs his arm in much the same way a skitty would, "seems Haku likes you," she says with a grin.

Durmatagno
2012-05-19, 08:44 PM
And why should I care? A stranger, who I am likely to never speak to again, has a pokemon that likes me on sight. Why, why should I care, tell me. The woman pipes up for a second Shamus, behave yourself, their new.

EdroGrimshell
2012-05-26, 10:49 PM
"She's one of a kind, I created her with DNA manipulation and biochemical alterations of tree sap," Jean says, "she's a grass and ground type, simply living sap that picks up sand and forms it into spheres within her body. A chemical in the sap will actually turn the sand to stone when she evolves, and that same chemical will turn the stone to steel once she reaches her final evolution. She's the culmination of nine years of work and study. And she doesn't normally take to people well, esspecially when around fire pokemon. No offense," she says to the arcanine, "I'm still improving on her design as i go, but as of now, she's on par with most regional starter pokemon, like chikorita, cyndaquil, or totodile."