PDA

View Full Version : Tem Et Nu?

Zombulian
2012-05-14, 08:17 PM
Okay, so I've kinda become obsessed with finding more info on this Deity. When I looked through Sandstorm, at first I saw the feat "Blessed of TEN" and then later the PRC that corresponds with that. But for some reason I can't find info on Tem Et Nu as the deity itself. Sandstorm doesn't seem to have a "Deities of the Desert" kinda page like Frostburn does, but I may just not be able to find it. Anyone know where I can find more info?

Righteous Doggy
2012-05-14, 08:19 PM
She's in sandstorm actually. Page 46. She's an odd one, a shapely women with the head of a hippopotamous. She's the diety of rivers, if your attacked by a hippo that means you incurred her wrath...

Answerer
2012-05-14, 08:50 PM
She's an angry lady, seeing as hippos attack people pretty often. "There's this word, 'territorial,' that nature takes pretty seriously."

Rubik
2012-05-14, 08:50 PM
She's an angry lady, seeing as hippos attack people pretty often. "There's this word, 'territorial,' that nature takes pretty seriously."Probably because she has a friggin' hippo for a head.

PersonMan
2012-05-15, 06:16 AM
Probably because she has a friggin' hippo for a head.

Having a hippo for a head would definitely ruin my day. Then again, being a deity would probabbly make up for that.

Marlowe
2012-05-15, 06:24 AM
Every year, thousands die to Hippo attacks.

Hippos are the leading cause of death amongst those that mess with Hippos.

Hippos kill more people that White Siberian Tigers. Put together.

Help stop the menace of the Mistress of Hippos before it's too late.

Occasional Sage
2012-05-15, 07:02 AM
There's a prestige class dedicated to her as well; it was the focus of an Iron Chef challenge (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217441).