PDA

View Full Version : Power attacking with a Katana?

Dairuga
2012-05-15, 05:51 AM
Is there any way to employ power attack with a Katana? Mainly, of course, you cannot, due to it beign a light weapon. Power attack straight out says that you cannot apply the bonus to a weapon that is treated as a light weapon, but is there any way to circumvent this?

THe katana states that it can be wielded both one-handedly with exotic weapon proficiency, and two-handed as a martial weapon. Is there any way this can be used to allow the katana the bonus from power attack?

Alternatively, are there any metals or crafting ingredients one may use in order to make a light weapon treated as a normal weapon? Many of the materials makes the weapon -lighter-, but is there someone that makes it heavier, and so on and so forth?

Prime32
2012-05-15, 05:54 AM
:smallconfused: Katanas aren't light weapons, or even treated as light weapons.

Adamantrue
2012-05-15, 05:56 AM
More specifically, a Katana is considered a Masterwork Bastard Sword. You get normal Power Attack returns based on how you wield it (1 Handed x1, 2 Handed x2).

Ceaon
2012-05-15, 05:58 AM
Are you talking about the bastard sword? Because that isn't a light weapon.
If not, which weapon are you talking about and where can I find it?

Spiryt
2012-05-15, 05:59 AM
Is there any way to employ power attack with a Katana?

Yes.

:smallbiggrin:

Seriously though, you have read something wrong, like mentioned above.

Dairuga
2012-05-15, 06:16 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD&Dwiki.

Keneth
2012-05-15, 06:28 AM
That's what you get for reading dandwiki. :smallbiggrin:

The Glyphstone
2012-05-15, 06:30 AM
Yup. As an aside, the 1dGazillion damage, 2-20/x99 crit range, and "Cuts Through Tanks(Ex)" features you probably read Katanas have on D&Dwiki are also wrong.:smallbiggrin:

Telonius
2012-05-15, 07:50 AM
Yup. As an aside, the 1dGazillion damage, 2-20/x99 crit range, and "Cuts Through Tanks(Ex)" features you probably read Katanas have on D&Dwiki are also wrong.:smallbiggrin:

Yeah, that's only when employed by a single ninja. (Presence of other ninjas in your party decreases the effectiveness by 1/(number of ninjas).

VGLordR2
2012-05-15, 08:35 AM
For future reference, if you ever do need to power attack with a light weapon, all you need to do is get a large version of it. This will increase the weapon size category by one, allowing power attack.

Krazzman
2012-05-15, 08:42 AM
In 3.5 the Katana is treated as a Bastardsword.
For Pathfinder there is an exotic 1 handed melee weapon. 1d8/19-20x2 as a Longsword...but there is the Naginata (? don't know if this is the right name...) with 1d10/18-20x2.
Hope this helps.

Dairuga
2012-05-15, 09:12 AM
In 3.5 the Katana is treated as a Bastardsword.
For Pathfinder there is an exotic 1 handed melee weapon. 1d8/19-20x2 as a Longsword...but there is the Naginata (? don't know if this is the right name...) with 1d10/18-20x2.
Hope this helps.

This was actually a -very- helpful post. What is this Naginata or somesuch? I -want- it.

Edit: It seems the Fauchard, and Elven curveblade fits under these descriptions, even if the Fauchard is more like a halberd.

Psyren
2012-05-15, 09:13 AM
That's what you get for reading dandwiki. :smallbiggrin:

Needs to be on a t-shirt.

Hope this helps.

I think you mean nodachi, which is essentially an oversized katana.
(Naginata is more like a spear than a sword.)

EDIT: PF stats for both are here. (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/eastern-weapons)

Dr Bwaa
2012-05-15, 09:19 AM
A naginata is basically a polearm; you're probably thinking of the nodachi.

Edit: speaking of ninjas...

Spiryt
2012-05-15, 09:32 AM
Those dandwiki additional weapon perks for profinency wouldn't be that bad addition, to generally boring and unbalanced weapon in 3.5...

Obviously every weapon would need to get some, not just "Okay, I'm sick of all this masterwork....." ones.

Fluffy_1.0
2012-05-15, 09:52 AM
Maybe he meant wakizashi?

It's basically a short sword so the question would have merit and it's katanaesque.

Ashtagon
2012-05-15, 09:54 AM
[/url]

No.

A naginata is basically a sword on a stick.

Cespenar
2012-05-15, 10:14 AM
No.

That's nagamaki. Naginata is pretty much a glaive. :smallbiggrin:

Urpriest
2012-05-15, 11:50 AM

I think we should just have the guy wield a naga, for simplicity.

Roguenewb
2012-05-15, 11:58 AM

A hag naga? Is the hag-y-naga better than the naginata? If I cover the naga in sushi, can I use a maki-naga? If I harrass that naga, can I use a nag-a-hag-y-maki-naga? To my DM!

Eldest
2012-05-15, 12:01 PM
Perhaps you should all put in small pictures of what you're talking about, under the name, so there is no confusion.
Katana
http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00716/Katana.gif
Naginata
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110416000438/bleachfanfiction/images/c/c2/Naginata.jpg
Nodachi
http://accel10.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/28/35/90/nodachi03.jpg
Wakizashi
http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00716/wakizashi.jpg
Naga
http://images.wikia.com/powerlisting/images/d/d8/World_of_Warcraft_Naga_by_Crowtalon44.jpg

There, that's cleared up.

Rogue Shadows
2012-05-15, 12:05 PM
You are mistaken on the last point.

http://anime.osiristeam.net/images/others09/slayers_naga.jpg

The Glyphstone
2012-05-15, 12:06 PM
A Naga would be an improvised bludgeoning weapon.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/frontsquare/e5b9_razer_naga.jpg

Rogue Shadows
2012-05-15, 12:11 PM
A Naga would be an improvised bludgeoning weapon.

Oddly, that statement still matches up with my correction.

Ashtagon
2012-05-15, 12:29 PM

Nope. The nagamaki is basically a katana with an oversized handle. According to wikipedia, "The 30 cm to 60 cm long naginata blade is forged in the same manner as traditional Japanese swords." So yeah.

Zubrowka74
2012-05-15, 12:29 PM
Eldest, aren't the Katana and Wakizashi pictered a bit straight ? Looks like the ninja versions. Take the nodachi, for example, which is basically a katana made to use against charging cavalry.

Toliudar
2012-05-15, 12:35 PM

*gives cookie*

But the real question is, can you power attack with a naga?

Telonius
2012-05-15, 12:48 PM
Depends on how big the naga is, I suppose.

The Glyphstone
2012-05-15, 12:53 PM
The bigger the naga, though, the more chance of a reversal. Some fights, you'll Power Attack with your Naga. Some fights, the Naga will Power Attack with you.

Sgt. Cookie
2012-05-15, 01:01 PM
Needs to be on a t-shirt.

Then my friend, you need to go to Zazzle.

Righteous Doggy
2012-05-15, 01:04 PM
The bigger the naga, though, the more chance of a reversal. Some fights, you'll Power Attack with your Naga. Some fights, the Naga will Power Attack with you.

Does it qualify as a 4 handed weapon that way?

Telonius
2012-05-15, 01:11 PM
Does it qualify as a 4 handed weapon that way?

Reversed, it would count as a no-handed weapon. So if the Naga Power Attacked with you, the attack would go up, but the damage would go down. With sufficient power attack, it's possible for this to actually heal the target.

darksolitaire
2012-05-15, 01:16 PM
Luckily I have no need for Nagas, as I have rather nice set of Berserker Axes.:smallbiggrin:
Someone?
Anyone?

Steward
2012-05-15, 01:32 PM
Reversed, it would count as a no-handed weapon. So if the Naga Power Attacked with you, the attack would go up, but the damage would go down. With sufficient power attack, it's possible for this to actually heal the target.

If this is actually true, take it to the Dysfunctional Rules page.

Rogue Shadows
2012-05-15, 03:54 PM
I thought that no matter what, if you hit the target and the target failed its save and whatever - as long as you get past its defenses, in other words - you always deal at least 1 point of damage, no matter the modifier?

Because otherwise the common housecat isn't nearly as dangerous as we've been lead to believe, dealing only 1d2-4 (claws) or 1d3-4 (bite) damage.

Glimbur
2012-05-15, 03:59 PM
I thought that no matter what, if you hit the target and the target failed its save and whatever - as long as you get past its defenses, in other words - you always deal at least 1 point of damage, no matter the modifier?

Because otherwise the common housecat isn't nearly as dangerous as we've been lead to believe, dealing only 1d2-4 (claws) or 1d3-4 (bite) damage.

Truth. The only way for a hit to deal 0 damage is if there is DR, or an applicable energy resistance, or hardness, or... ok, so the list is nontrivial but I think I hit the major possibilities.

Spuddles
2012-05-15, 11:17 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFD&Dwiki.

Hahaha. :smallbiggrin:

Ohhh it feels good to laugh.

Knaight
2012-05-15, 11:22 PM
No.

Which would be an accurate description of most spears, though a naginata is a significantly longer sword on a significantly shorter stick than the norm.

Getting back to the main topic: D&D wiki is terrible. Use this (http://www.d20srd.org/) instead, as it is much more accurate. Though I will say that the D&D wiki katana is actually pretty close to reasonable as a weapon, even if the whole 18-20 x3 is abject nonsense.

Shadowknight12
2012-05-15, 11:23 PM

"Curse you, portal! We're in Soviet Russia!"

Marlowe
2012-05-15, 11:24 PM
You are mistaken on the last point.

http://anime.osiristeam.net/images/others09/slayers_naga.jpg

That's the Red World Naga that causes bonus sonic damage and alcohol depletion. You need to take Iron Will and Great Fortitude in order to wield it, or indeed, be in the same room with it. :smallamused:

Krazzman
2012-05-16, 04:13 AM
[/url]

... http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5-jFUPsfJeg/T5f-Ysp2WfI/AAAAAAAACfg/PqsisdFqXOc/s1600/rage-face+fuuuuu+meme+hires+rageface+4chan.png

at least the N was right...

Spiryt
2012-05-16, 05:46 AM
Which would be an accurate description of most spears, though a naginata is a significantly longer sword on a significantly shorter stick than the norm.

Even with huge diversity around the world trough the centuries, most spears were more like leaf shaped knives or spikes on a stick, even if the had some significant cutting ability, they don't really act all sword like.

naginata would be similar to some glaives, but with indeed different blade/haft proportion, and with very long, 'sword-like' tang differentiating it from most polearms with different riveted/bound/etc sockets.

Calanon
2012-05-16, 06:11 AM
A hag naga? Is the hag-y-naga better than the naginata? If I cover the naga in sushi, can I use a maki-naga? If I harrass that naga, can I use a nag-a-hag-y-maki-naga? To my DM!

...I want to signature this so much...

Crasical
2012-05-16, 06:28 AM
I'd like to thank this thread for being hillarious, Rogue Shadows for posting Slayers, and for Ashtagon giving me a name for that particular weapon type, as I had been wondering. :smallbiggrin:

Dairuga
2012-05-16, 11:57 AM
How come that in the ONE thread you want to silently die out to hide the shame of your own incompetent fault; it have been lingering around the front page for near THREE DAYS NOW!?

Knaight
2012-05-16, 12:19 PM
Even with huge diversity around the world trough the centuries, most spears were more like leaf shaped knives or spikes on a stick, even if the had some significant cutting ability, they don't really act all sword like.

They don't really act all that sword like due to being on a stick, yes. However, "sword on a stick" is fairly close in many cases, even if "knife on a stick" is closer. "Sword on a stick" certainly isn't closer to a sword than a spear, which was the original point being contested. This is without getting into hewing spears, which are very much swords on sticks, though they are usually fairly short swords.

Larkas
2012-05-16, 12:38 PM
The Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naginata) put Naginatas together with Guan Daos and Glaives, in that they are all polearms with a bladed head. The images are very clear:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Naginata2.JPG/140px-Naginata2.JPG

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d6/Antique_Japanese_%28samurai%29_naginata.JPG/410px-Antique_Japanese_%28samurai%29_naginata.JPG
Blade on a stick (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BladeOnAStick) is a fairly common trope too.

But why am I ruining a perfectly funny thread? I've not laughed this much by reading something in quite some time! Thanks, guys :smallbiggrin:

Eldest
2012-05-16, 01:17 PM
Because there is still an important question to answer: which Naga is the best weapon and how powerful is if? Can it trip?

Telonius
2012-05-16, 02:11 PM
Probably a Guardian Naga, since that one can also be an automatically-reloading, 1 use per round, ranged weapon. For any character who regularly uses a naga, it's best to either be immune to poison or have Poison Use; there's a 5% chance of accidentally poisoning yourself with each attack otherwise.

Shadowknight12
2012-05-16, 02:31 PM
The OP boards recommend using a naga for the spells.

/rimshot.

Dr Bwaa
2012-05-16, 02:38 PM
How come that in the ONE thread you want to silently die out to hide the shame of your own incompetent fault; it have been lingering around the front page for near THREE DAYS NOW!?

I'm pretty sure you've mostly got UrPriest to blame for that.

Keld Denar
2012-05-16, 03:03 PM
What if you wrapped the hilt in Genuine Nagahide (Naugahyde (http://www.nauga.com/promoitems_nauga.html))? Would it then be a nauga-naginata?

Answerer
2012-05-16, 06:51 PM
Luckily I have no need for Nagas, as I have rather nice set of Berserker Axes.:smallbiggrin:
Someone?
Anyone?
:D I got it. Very happy to see a D2 reference (and such a nice only-get-it-if-you-played one!), especially so close after the release of the travesty that is D3.

Flickerdart
2012-05-16, 07:59 PM
Isn't a naga-maki a kind of food?

Larkas
2012-05-16, 08:02 PM
http://s.sitoes.com/live/userfiles/photo/snake-roll-peco-peco-sushi-take-away-1377_l.jpg

Yummy!

Daftendirekt
2012-05-16, 10:13 PM
http://s.sitoes.com/live/userfiles/photo/snake-roll-peco-peco-sushi-take-away-1377_l.jpg

Yummy!

A wild Caterpie has appeared!

ninjamaster1991
2012-05-17, 03:53 PM

Sigged. You, sir, get a cookie. A cookie so big, it'll power attack with you.

MrLemon
2012-05-18, 01:14 PM
Because there is still an important question to answer: which Naga is the best weapon and how powerful is if? Can it trip?
If your naga has monk levels, does Ki strike work?
If so, lvl 16 for adamantine naga attacks.

nedz
2012-05-18, 06:32 PM

But which kind of Naga makes the best Sushi ?

Lucid
2012-05-18, 07:17 PM
But which kind of Naga makes the best Sushi ? Well, the Guardian Naga has high intelligence and wisdom, so if one would take ranks in Profession(chef)...

Daftendirekt
2012-05-19, 12:33 AM
ITT: Not katanas.

OracleofWuffing
2012-05-19, 01:30 AM
Back when I was in High School, I was educated that the Tanto was the partnered blade to the Katana. I'm now finding out this is yet another thing that was essentially a lie. :smallfrown: I'm going to hug my Teddy Naga and cry myself to sleep now.

Wavelab
2012-05-19, 02:56 AM
We should enchant the naga. If we count the naga's natural attacks as slashing weapons then we can put the vorpal enchantment on it. Now you can go smacking people's heads off with a naga.

Calanon
2012-05-19, 05:03 AM
We should enchant the naga. If we count the naga's natural attacks as slashing weapons then we can put the vorpal enchantment on it. Now you can go smacking people's heads off with a naga.

Screw that! We can have a Keen, Warning, Vorpal sentient Naga for a +7 and whenever you wield it incombat it automatically yells "LOOK OUT!" which gives you a +5 Initiative bonus and the Keening could be sharpened claws. :smallamused:

We shall create the ultimate weapon and name him Sss'ss'ther'sith :smallbiggrin:

...Are there even rules for using a creature as an improved weapon? :smallconfused: like a Giant picking up a human and throwing him at a dragon?

Vizzerdrix
2012-05-19, 06:09 AM
The fling Ally feat, maybe?

I'm itching to build this now.

Doorhandle
2012-05-19, 06:49 AM
Not to mention body blugoden from pathfinder.

Wavelab
2012-05-19, 08:33 AM
You might want to give your naga immunity to elements before going too crazy with enchantments. Flaming burst and all. But I guess you could just swing his corpse around, it doesn't have the same effect though.

This has some serious potential for abuse. I mean a guy running around with a fleshraker dinosaur as a weapon. The fleshraker has like 5 attacks, then let's have a character with 4 attacks wield it. Add the speed enchantment. 25 attacks. And then there's TWF. And sneak attacking!

Solaris
2012-05-19, 08:53 AM
You might want to give your naga immunity to elements before going too crazy with enchantments. Flaming burst and all. But I guess you could just swing his corpse around, it doesn't have the same effect though.

Had a character get a dragonbone whip like that. It was a green dragon, not a naga, but same basic concept.

The Glyphstone
2012-05-19, 08:55 AM

This has some serious potential for abuse. I mean a guy running around with a fleshraker dinosaur as a weapon. The fleshraker has like 5 attacks, then let's have a character with 4 attacks wield it. Add the speed enchantment. 25 attacks. And then there's TWF. And sneak attacking!

...be careful, young grasshopper. Down that route lies the horror of the augmented Expansion Hecatonchires PsyWarrior wielding fifty normal Hecatonchires PsyWarriors each wielding wielding fifty augmented-Compression Hecatonchires PsyWarriors each wielding fifty greatswords.

Crasical
2012-05-19, 10:15 AM
...be careful, young grasshopper. Down that route lies the horror of the augmented Expansion Hecatonchires PsyWarrior wielding fifty normal Hecatonchires PsyWarriors each wielding wielding fifty augmented-Compression Hecatonchires PsyWarriors each wielding fifty greatswords.

It's like a katamari ball made of muscled arms and sharp chunks of metal.

Eisirt
2012-05-19, 01:19 PM

This wins the thread for me...

Zombimode
2012-05-19, 01:20 PM
This wins the thread for me...

Dunno. The 6.25 million great-sword attacks are at least a runner up :smalltongue:

Siosilvar
2012-05-19, 01:25 PM

That takes me (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158482) back (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8290906&postcount=8).

Shadowknight12
2012-05-19, 04:21 PM

Sentient, talking greatswords.

With Tourette's Syndrome.

hewhosaysfish
2012-05-19, 05:17 PM

Couldn't the Expanded Hectoncheires wield 100 normal Hecatoncheires? (Who in turn are each wielding 100 Compressed Hecatocheires, who are each wielding 100 Compressed Thri-keen who are each wielding 2 Greatswords. Or 2 Dire-Flails.)

Glimbur
2012-05-19, 05:24 PM
Couldn't the Expanded Hectoncheires wield 100 normal Hecatoncheires? (Who in turn are each wielding 100 Compressed Hecatocheires, who are each wielding 100 Compressed Thri-keen who are each wielding 2 Greatswords. Or 2 Dire-Flails.)

The real money is getting down to Tiny size and wielding 1st level kobold rogues. Disposable, cheap, and 3 attacks at 1d3-2+1d6 if you're flanking.

Wavelab
2012-05-19, 06:18 PM
Did you just punch something out with Cthulhu? (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu)

The Glyphstone
2012-05-19, 06:21 PM

It's a question of relative size...I was assuming a weapon needed to be at least two size categories smaller than the creature wielding it, so they didn't just keep hitting each other instead.

Tsuzurao
2012-05-19, 07:31 PM
Back when I was in High School, I was educated that the Tanto was the partnered blade to the Katana. I'm now finding out this is yet another thing that was essentially a lie. :smallfrown: I'm going to hug my Teddy Naga and cry myself to sleep now.

It sounds like someone mentioned the wrong blade. The paired weapon to the Katana is the Wakizashi.

A Tanto is closer to a knife, as I recall.

nedz
2012-05-19, 08:32 PM
It sounds like someone mentioned the wrong blade. The paired weapon to the Katana is the Wakizashi.

No
A Tanto is the paired blade to a solitary ranger.

NNescio
2012-05-19, 09:38 PM

Tantou literally means "Short sword". It is paired with the Tachi (Lit: "Great sword"), a predecessor of the sword known in the West as the katana (Lit: "Sword") by two 'generations'.

That said, you're right that it is closer to a dagger or a knife in its dimensions, 'though it can also be paired with the katana.

Answerer
2012-05-19, 09:50 PM
No
MFW. Really, GitP, nothing more needs to be said, but it does need to be said!

OracleofWuffing
2012-05-20, 04:13 AM
Oh gosh, I read that at about 11:30pm and it's now 4:15am and I just now got that.:smallsigh:

Vizzerdrix
2012-05-20, 06:13 AM
No

This is for you. You've earned it sir. (http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot)

Solaris
2012-05-20, 07:56 AM
No

Even I passed that pun up. I applaud your complete lack of shame.

LordDrakulzen
2012-05-20, 11:41 PM
I'm a fan of throwing cats around. Especially aiming for a spellcasters face. If you're allowed called shots that is.

BBEG:"I summon thee mighty..."

Throwing specialist:Screw that spell, called shot to the face

DM: What are you attacking with?

TS: The wizards familiar, the black cat

DM: Roll

TS:Nat 20!"

BBEG: AAKKKK!!!!!"
EDIT: WRONG THREAD
, SORRY

Doorhandle
2012-05-21, 05:28 AM
No

>---------joke------->

------My :durkon: head-----

Knaight
2012-05-21, 05:47 AM
It's a Chuck Norris reference, to one Texas, Walker Ranger show. I base this on cultural osmosis, not having seen said show.

Marlowe
2012-05-21, 06:08 AM
Really? I was sure it was a much older reference.

2xMachina
2012-05-21, 06:11 AM
Solitary = Lone

Gettid yet?

Marlowe
2012-05-21, 06:20 AM
Is it just possible that some of us are dating ourselves?

The Glyphstone
2012-05-21, 09:00 AM
This is a community of D&D nerds on the internet. I'm pretty sure society norms dictate that most of us are dating ourselves.:smallwink:

LordDrakulzen
2012-05-21, 09:44 AM
This is a community of D&D nerds on the internet. I'm pretty sure society norms dictate that most of us are dating ourselves.:smallwink:

Second thing you have said in this post that made me laugh out loud... You sir are a oneliner genius.

Answerer
2012-05-21, 09:47 AM
Now I'm lost.

Marlowe
2012-05-21, 09:50 AM
Second thing you have said in this post that made me laugh out loud... You sir are a oneliner genius.

Really? There's somebody that hasn't heard that joke before?

LordDrakulzen
2012-05-21, 10:28 AM
Really? There's somebody that hasn't heard that joke before?

I live a very isolated existence...:smalltongue:

Aeryr
2012-05-26, 07:07 AM

Okay dates, start appearing, now. I need more dates!

Marlowe
2012-05-26, 07:17 AM
Do you wanna date my avatar? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU)

The OPs shame will never be forgotten.

Aeryr
2012-05-26, 07:24 AM
I actually do.

Felicia Day seems like a really nice person to talk to.

Marlowe
2012-05-26, 07:28 AM
Maybe I should use her as my avatar, and this can become infinitely recursive.

Volthawk
2012-05-26, 08:47 AM
A thought on the naga-wielding: Why just use one? You have two hands. Hell, chain them together and you get naga-chucks.

Dairuga
2012-05-26, 10:08 AM
A thought on the naga-wielding: Why just use one? You have two hands. Hell, chain them together and you get naga-chucks.

Or tie two clerics together, and you got Nun-chucks.

Marlowe
2012-05-26, 10:32 AM

I'm pretty sure handling this http://anime.osiristeam.net/images/others09/slayers_naga.jpgwould require both hands.

Daftendirekt
2012-05-26, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty sure handling this http://anime.osiristeam.net/images/others09/slayers_naga.jpgwould require both hands.

Yeah, one for each br-- AHEM! I mean, um... yeah...

>_>

Vizzerdrix
2012-05-26, 12:22 PM
Or tie two clerics together, and you got Nun-chucks.

This!

http://www.dweebist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/nunchucks.png

Qwertystop
2012-06-01, 09:38 PM

Can I sig?