PDA

View Full Version : Summoner Help

VentusAlpha
2012-05-15, 03:41 PM
Alright so I found a Summoner level sheet that lets me summon creatures with relative ease. What I did for stats was the 75 point buy and ended up getting a 4 in strength to get a needed 18 for intelligence. I also took a template called magic blooded to get a +2 to my charisma as I knew my fellow party members before hand and knew that they were not going to go for a high charisma character. That was when I figured out that I didn't have an AC to protect me if I got into any close combat situations the best I could manage was a chain shirt with a light shield bonus and got a light armor proficiency feat to get rid of any unnecessary penalties. I was looking to take a dip into battle dancer to add charisma to my AC but I need a better strength score in order for that to work or at least that is how it sounded to me when I talked to a compatriot of mine about this very same subject.

If you have any suggestions on how I could increase AC without doing my best to gain money as I don't have enough to buy any other armor. Have fun with this problem and thank you before hand for your input.

SamBurke
2012-05-15, 03:42 PM
You're gonna want to move this to the Roleplaying Games section.

Just sayin'.

Heliomance
2012-05-15, 03:58 PM
Uh... 75 point buy is enormous, that's enough for 4 scores at 18 with a decent chunk left over.

Douglas
2012-05-15, 04:23 PM
Uh... 75 point buy is enormous, that's enough for 4 scores at 18 with a decent chunk left over.
He probably meant a scheme where the total of all ability scores has to be 75. Basically, point buy except the cost is always 1 and everything has a base of 0. Scores of 18, 17, 10, 10, 10, 10 would be an example of what you could get with this.