PDA

View Full Version : Toonami Returns

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-16, 05:08 PM
Guys. It's official (http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/index.html). Let the celebrations commence!! :biggrin:

Soras Teva Gee
2012-05-16, 05:10 PM
Best news I've heard in weeks

Pokonic
2012-05-16, 05:12 PM
Dude, this is great. Unfortunatly, considering that it is 2012, I can only assume that some seal or another has been broken or something.:smalltongue:

Rallicus
2012-05-16, 05:14 PM
Still excited for childrens' TV programs, are we gents? :smallamused:

But... meh. I stopped watching Toonami long before it was ever cancelled, and I don't even have a TV.

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-16, 05:16 PM
childrens' TV programs
Lies, lies, and slander.

Pokonic
2012-05-16, 05:22 PM
Bah, half the threads in this section of the forums are about "childrens programming", the other half consiting of vs threads and movie speculation. And live action, of course, but rare is the time any of those ever breach ten pages.:smallamused:

Rallicus
2012-05-16, 05:26 PM
Bah, half the threads in this section of the forums are about "childrens programming"

I know. I'm not passing judgement or anything, it was just a little joke.

I guess I can sort of see where the appeal comes from, since nostalgia plays a big factor in a lot of peoples' lives. And the children's shows today are pretty decent, I will say. I saw an episode of Adventure Time on TV when my friend was taking care of his 1 year old and I thought it was pretty good.

Dr.Epic
2012-05-16, 05:31 PM
Yesterday I saw the Avengers.
Today I learned this.
At this rate by tomorrow I should be Batman, but you can check my math on that.

Also, I think this scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALEnOpzqFpk) is appropriate for how we're all feeling.

Any word on the schedule/shows that will be shown?

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-16, 05:44 PM
I guess I can sort of see where the appeal comes from, since nostalgia plays a big factor in a lot of peoples' lives. And the children's shows today are pretty decent, I will say. I saw an episode of Adventure Time on TV when my friend was taking care of his 1 year old and I thought it was pretty good.
Adventure Time doesn't belong on Toonami. Wrong genre. Also, now Toonami's an Adult Swim block, not a CN one. So... We may be getting some more adult anime.

Today I learned this.

Also, I think this scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALEnOpzqFpk) is appropriate for how we're all feeling.

Nope. Nothing. We'll just have to tune in and see.

Rallicus
2012-05-16, 06:04 PM
Adventure Time doesn't belong on Toonami. Wrong genre.

I know, I was just using it as an example.

Also, what are they going to put on Toonami? The only stuff I enjoyed watching back in the day has since been discontinued (DBZ, Yu Yu Hakisho, Gundam Wing, Reboot, etc).

Are they just gonna show episodes of finished series that they already showed in the past?

EDIT: Just read last post. Guess everyone is getting hyped for a complete mystery, then.

Ninjadeadbeard
2012-05-16, 06:23 PM
Toonami's back...

Get the fatted calf. The gods have answered our prayers! :smalltongue:

stabbybelkar
2012-05-16, 06:46 PM
Toonami's back...

Get the fatted calf. The gods have answered our prayers! :smalltongue:

Screw the calf! I knew that suggesting to my parents we name my sister Iphigenia would be a good idea...

TheSummoner
2012-05-16, 07:13 PM
Yesterday was my birthday. As far as birthdays go, it was fairly "meh". Still, I'll call this a late birthday gift and that instantly bumps it up to second best I've ever had.

I only hope that they bring back Toonami as it was in its prime. Toonami like they showed on April Fool's Day. Not the crap they turned it into before killing it. I'm usually not an optimist, but I'm incredibly hopeful. It's a foreign and uncomfortable feeling.

Dr.Epic
2012-05-16, 07:19 PM
Adventure Time doesn't belong on Toonami. Wrong genre. Also, now Toonami's an Adult Swim block, not a CN one. So... We may be getting some more adult anime.

ADVENTURE TIME BELONGS EVERYWHERE!!!

Now if only we could be H. Star Runner back and my life will be perfect!:smallwink:

AkaiNeko
2012-05-16, 07:49 PM
EDIT: Just read last post. Guess everyone is getting hyped for a complete mystery, then.

I wouldn't say it's a total mystery. If we assume recent-ish stuff, reasonably well known among anime viewers, and don't shy from adult fare, we could be looking at quite a line-up. I'd be genuinely shocked if Black Lagoon, Code Geass, Darker Than BLACK, Eureka Seven, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and so on didn't air, along with classics like Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Also, what's already running (Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc.) will probably get shunted over.

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-16, 07:55 PM
Yesterday was my birthday. As far as birthdays go, it was fairly "meh". Still, I'll call this a late birthday gift and that instantly bumps it up to second best I've ever had.

I only hope that they bring back Toonami as it was in its prime. Toonami like they showed on April Fool's Day. Not the crap they turned it into before killing it. I'm usually not an optimist, but I'm incredibly hopeful. It's a foreign and uncomfortable feeling.

Well considering the April 1st run was a test to see if a relaunch was a good idea, I think it'd be surprising for it not to be like that line up. Personally I'd like to see some Funimation dubbed One Piece added to the mix. Because it's needed.

And really, no, Adventure Time doesn't belong on Toonami. Actual factual AS maybe, but not Toonami.

Dr.Epic
2012-05-16, 08:46 PM
I just hope Yu Yu Hakusho is on and possibly DBZ. I need some mostly pointless over the top violence.

Soras Teva Gee
2012-05-16, 09:05 PM
I know. I'm not passing judgement or anything, it was just a little joke.

Hmm, nostalgia sorta implies I ever stopped. And definitely doesn't account for among other things my ponytar.... so I'm going with: nostalgia, naaaahhhhh

That's the one thing I'm prepared to say, because the background picture is TOM and not that bad joke we started with.

Ninjadeadbeard
2012-05-17, 12:27 AM
I just hope Yu Yu Hakusho is on.

I hope so. Funimation got cut off by my provider halfway through the Dark Tournament Arc. Which means when/if it comes on at Toonami I'll have to start over from episode 1. So it really is like watching Toonami again!

Jayngfet
2012-05-17, 02:02 AM

This is a pretty safe bet. TOM4, unlike the other 3, requires lip synching and new content for revery single new piece of footage they make due to having a visible mouth. So long as they have the original files and some music on hand(and they always do), it'd take Steve Blum and Williams St. a weekend to do a months worth of material with TOM3, simply because they don't need to worry about making anything new so much as just synching new video from the material they have onto the screen of the Absolution.

I'd say even the shady, heartless people at CN would see the logic in that, but considering they've got Level Up! playing multiple times a day with no commercials I'm not convinced.

Xondoure
2012-05-17, 02:57 AM
Lip synching is not all that hard now a days... So I doubt that's much of an issue

turkishproverb
2012-05-17, 07:06 AM
I feel so happy now.

Raistlin1040
2012-05-17, 09:38 AM
I have so many feels.

MCerberus
2012-05-17, 09:44 AM
Wow, Adult Swim is going back to their Saturday roots.
Saturday used to be anime with their programming blocs somewhat modeled after... Midnight Run.

Except with, as an old bump said, "...with all the cigarettes and damns"

edit- I wonder if this has anything to do with the Friday night Cartoon Cartoon hour hosted by Zorak and Brak (with the Space Ghost voices).

Dr.Epic
2012-05-17, 03:09 PM
Wait...does Steve Blum have enough time to be Tom and Amon?:smallwink:

Seraph
2012-05-17, 05:03 PM
Wait...does Steve Blum have enough time to be Tom and Amon?:smallwink:

have you seen Blum's wiki page? he does voices for everything.

Dr.Epic
2012-05-17, 05:16 PM
have you seen Blum's wiki page? he does voices for everything.

I thought Billy West voiced everything?:smalleek:

Soras Teva Gee
2012-05-17, 05:52 PM
I thought Billy West voiced everything?:smalleek:

No he voices everything in Futurama.

Dr.Epic
2012-05-17, 05:56 PM
No he voices everything in Futurama.

Except the robots. The magic talking dog from Adventure Time does all the robots right?

Turalisj
2012-05-18, 12:49 PM
Still excited for childrens' TV programs, are we gents? :smallamused:

Toonami was as much children's TV programming as Order of the Stick is children's comics....

TheSummoner
2012-05-19, 10:38 PM
A thought...

We managed to get Toonami back. We could try with Korgoth of Barbaria maybe? The pilot for that had the ratings... Why not try to use our newfound power to influence CN through loud screaming to try to get a full series out of it finally?

Dr.Epic
2012-05-19, 10:55 PM
So it starts at 9 PM next week right? Want to get that right so I don't miss anything.

Empedocles
2012-05-19, 11:09 PM
My birthday was wednesday.

I'm glad CN remembered :smallsmile:

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-20, 09:38 AM
A thought...

We managed to get Toonami back. We could try with Korgoth of Barbaria maybe? The pilot for that had the ratings... Why not try to use our newfound power to influence CN through loud screaming to try to get a full series out of it finally?

Except this wasn't just some random screaming, people have been screaming for years.

Lord Seth
2012-05-20, 10:15 AM
Toonami was as much children's TV programming as Order of the Stick is children's comics....No, Toonami was a lot more children's TV programming than Order of the Stick is children's comics.
A thought...

We managed to get Toonami back. We could try with Korgoth of Barbaria maybe? The pilot for that had the ratings... Why not try to use our newfound power to influence CN through loud screaming to try to get a full series out of it finally?It's unclear exactly what it means by getting Toonami back...even assuming it's more than just some Tom bumpers for the same series they're already showing and they're actually going to be showing some old series, there's a big difference between showing reruns and picking up a new show.

What ratings did the pilot get anyway?

Soras Teva Gee
2012-05-20, 01:25 PM
No, Toonami was a lot more children's TV programming than Order of the Stick is children's comics.It's unclear exactly what it means by getting Toonami back...even assuming it's more than just some Tom bumpers for the same series they're already showing and they're actually going to be showing some old series, there's a big difference between showing reruns and picking up a new show.

Yeah cynically this can be viewed as an attempt by AS to breath new life into their anime block and boost ratings on the cheap. Apparently the schedule is a secret (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-18/toonami-new-schedule-to-be-kept-secret-until-may-26) and there's some vague promises of something new being planned for the block.

I cannot imagine the backlash that will occur should they be so foolish as to just repackage their current AS offerings. At the same time I don't think rewinding the clock to the turn of the century is a long term strategy. We should probably expect a mix from across the board.

Raistlin1040
2012-05-20, 01:47 PM
The Adult Swim Website lists Saturday's lineup as Bleach, FMA Brotherhood, and Cowboy Bebop. Should we assume this is a placeholder from their normal anime block (I do not watch Adult Swim very often so I am not sure what their normal anime block is)?

Fan
2012-05-20, 02:08 PM
Today I learned this.

I find this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z8WUPTLka4) infinitely more fitting.

Also, I've been screaming and petitioning for this for years with Jayngfet.

Soras Teva Gee
2012-05-20, 03:26 PM
The Adult Swim Website lists Saturday's lineup as Bleach, FMA Brotherhood, and Cowboy Bebop. Should we assume this is a placeholder from their normal anime block (I do not watch Adult Swim very often so I am not sure what their normal anime block is)?

That's what led me to find the article I linked to in my previous post.

Dr.Epic
2012-05-20, 03:44 PM
A thought...

I would kill to have Korgoth come back. Even after seeing the pilot dozens of times, it still holds up. It's still funny after all those viewing. With the possible exception of the Venture Bros, Korgoth is the best thing Adult Swim has ever created. It's funny. Genuinely funny. Not just random weird thing funny like a lot of their shows. And for the animation...it's not Miyazaki, but considering the animation of all their other original shows it might as well be. Also it's fantasy spoof (sort of) and I love that specific sub-genre.

Reverent-One
2012-05-21, 06:03 PM
There is a schedule now (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-21/adult-swim-toonami-block-to-air-casshern-sins-deadman-wonderland). There's a couple of new anime I haven't heard of along with some of the regulars we're already familiar with. The article also mentions that Toonami has very little funding, and they'll need ratings to get more stuff.

Raistlin1040
2012-05-21, 06:20 PM
Can't say that a brief synopsis of the two new programs excites me that much, but I'll certainly tune in to (or record) them as well as Ghost in the Shell and possibly Cowboy Bebop. I watched Toonami mainly towards the end of its run and I don't recall the rotation that well, so is it likely that this will be the lineup for the foreseeable future, or will they switch it up every week or so? I remember that they used to do original FMA and Death Note, but they would rotate them with other shows after the run finished, and I remembered other shows only being on once every month or so.

Jayngfet
2012-05-21, 06:21 PM
There is a schedule now (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-21/adult-swim-toonami-block-to-air-casshern-sins-deadman-wonderland). There's a couple of new anime I haven't heard of along with some of the regulars we're already familiar with. The article also mentions that Toonami has very little funding, and they'll need ratings to get more stuff.

Pretty much as expected. Just getting this far was only because of the insane twitter trends and the ratings from April 1st being so much better than the averages of Saturday without Toonami. Considering the guys in charge right now is the same ones who demanded TOM 4.0, shifted the schedule around so much, and cancelled it to make way for a bunch of quickly failing replacements, this is going to be a tough fight.

It's pretty much a matter of forcing the executives to admit they were wrong, which is quite frankly a daunting task.

Reverent-One
2012-05-21, 06:30 PM
Can't say that a brief synopsis of the two new programs excites me that much, but I'll certainly tune in to (or record) them as well as Ghost in the Shell and possibly Cowboy Bebop. I watched Toonami mainly towards the end of its run and I don't recall the rotation that well, so is it likely that this will be the lineup for the foreseeable future, or will they switch it up every week or so? I remember that they used to do original FMA and Death Note, but they would rotate them with other shows after the run finished, and I remembered other shows only being on once every month or so.

I didn't watch a ton of Toonami back when it was on, so I can't say much there. But Adult Swim's Saturday night anime block (which this Toonami basically is) has had a consistent schedule, with the shows being on weekly until they get replaced, which is mostly permanent.

turkishproverb
2012-05-22, 08:27 AM

oooooh...Casshern Sins.

slayerx
2012-05-22, 11:15 AM

Cashern Sins seems like a bad choice for the premiere of a new block that's gonna need high ratings. I recall it being a very slow placed an introspective kind of series, I can't really see it as being much of a ratings grabber. Honestly, i thought it was interesting at first, but it got old fast; i think i might have liked it better if the series was a lot shorter.

Frankly i think they should have gone for much more action packed or hilarious series; Ones more certain to net them an audience that will get the ratings to get more stuff. Like Black Lagoon, or Hellsing... save the more philosophical series till AFTER they get a strong enough audience to keep the block going.

Dragonus45
2012-05-22, 12:11 PM
Cashern Sins seems like a bad choice for the premiere of a new block that's gonna need high ratings. I recall it being a very slow placed an introspective kind of series, I can't really see it as being much of a ratings grabber. Honestly, i thought it was interesting at first, but it got old fast; i think i might have liked it better if the series was a lot shorter.

Frankly i think they should have gone for much more action packed or hilarious series; Ones more certain to net them an audience that will get the ratings to get more stuff. Like Black Lagoon, or Hellsing... save the more philosophical series till AFTER they get a strong enough audience to keep the block going.

I think throwing in at least one philosophical series in needed, one of the big problems people have with adult swim is the death of those more introspective series. That said i have not seen the show in question so i don't know much about it itself.

slayerx
2012-05-22, 01:03 PM
I think throwing in at least one philosophical series in needed, one of the big problems people have with adult swim is the death of those more introspective series. That said i have not seen the show in question so i don't know much about it itself.

yes but the problem is the fact that toonami is on thin ice; They don't even have the money to animate Sara for the bumpers. They NEED anime that will bring in solid ratings so they can get more funding and acquire more shows. If the ratings for the block stumble right at the beginning, it could lead to a quick end to this little experiment.

And frankly, i don't feel as though Cashern Sin will be a real ratings grabber; series such as that should be saved for a time after the block has established a solid following and thus can risk putting a series like that knowing that they have strong enough following with the rest of their series to maintain their ratings should the show end up as a flop... not to mention that at 24 episodes, it means that if the series does not perform well, they will be stuck with it for half a year; a shorter series would present less risk as they could get through it quicker and thus drop it sooner if they need to

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-22, 02:45 PM
Grr. I have end of school stuffs to do this weekend, but I hope this does well, especially since the VP said he was hoping for One Piece.

Dr.Epic
2012-05-22, 05:19 PM
Grr. I have end of school stuffs to do this weekend, but I hope this does well, especially since the VP said he was hoping for One Piece.

SKIP IT!!! This is more important! Trust me!:smallwink:

TheSummoner
2012-05-22, 05:35 PM
Alternatively, do it before the weekend. CN is finally listening to what we want. If that's not reason enough to show them that we appreciate what they're doing, I don't know what is.

Dr.Epic
2012-05-22, 05:41 PM
Alternatively, do it before the weekend. CN is finally listening to what we want. If that's not reason enough to show them that we appreciate what they're doing, I don't know what is.

Or clone yourself. You know, if you have the technology.

:smallwink:

TheSummoner
2012-05-22, 06:14 PM
No, if he has a clone, he needs to have his clone watch it too.

danzibr
2012-05-22, 07:35 PM
I just hope Yu Yu Hakusho is on and possibly DBZ. I need some mostly pointless over the top violence.
I like this sentiment. I loved the hell out of Toonami and it saddens me I won't be watching it nowadays. There's a ton of good anime that's come out since then that'd fit well.

TSGames
2012-05-23, 12:50 AM
Awesome. They have Deadman Wonderland in the starting lineup. Maybe if it does well enough outside of Japan they will give it the second season it so greatly deserves.

Jayngfet
2012-05-23, 04:44 AM
yes but the problem is the fact that toonami is on thin ice; They don't even have the money to animate Sara for the bumpers. They NEED anime that will bring in solid ratings so they can get more funding and acquire more shows. If the ratings for the block stumble right at the beginning, it could lead to a quick end to this little experiment.

And frankly, i don't feel as though Cashern Sin will be a real ratings grabber; series such as that should be saved for a time after the block has established a solid following and thus can risk putting a series like that knowing that they have strong enough following with the rest of their series to maintain their ratings should the show end up as a flop... not to mention that at 24 episodes, it means that if the series does not perform well, they will be stuck with it for half a year; a shorter series would present less risk as they could get through it quicker and thus drop it sooner if they need to

Problem is with a price range like this and an unknown time when they'll be able to get more stuff, something like Casshern Sins really is the best they can do. Black Lagoon isn't even an option at the moment simply due to the fact that it's so popular by comparison they'd be able to charge out the nose for it.

Casshern Sins is something they can play on new for most of a year and repeat another once over and buy some time. It's a solid, relatively recent series that's part of an established and influential franchise, but just obscure enough to be cheap in an american market. The plain fact is stuff like Black Lagoon or Hellsing wasn't an option at any point and the kind of stuff that'd be a money printing success isn't something DeMarco or Lazzo could actually get on the budget Snyder handed them.

danzibr
2012-05-23, 08:15 AM
Hey, I'm always looking for a good anime, and I bet the people here know one or two. What are some good Toonami-esque anime?

Just so that people don't suggest what I've seen:
Seen all of it:
Berserk
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Dragonball Z
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Fushigi Yuugi – The Mysterious Play
Great Teacher Onizuka
Gungrave
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate
Inuyasha
Inuyasha: The Final Act
Kaze no Stigma
Kenichi
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Onegai Teacher
Onegai Twins
S-Cry-Ed
Tenjou Tenge
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Trigun
Utawarerumono
Yu Yu Hakusho

Seen almost all of it:
Gundam Wing
Naruto
Naruto Shippuuden
Outlaw Star
Rurouni Kenshin
Samurai 7
Tenchi Muyo

Seen a little of it:
Afro Samurai
All Purpose Cultural Cat-Girl Nuku-Nuku
Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo
Busou Renkin
Cyborg 009 The Cyborg Soldier
D. Gray-Man
Detective Conan
Dragonball GT
Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure
Elfen Lied
Escaflowne
Gun x Sword
Lupin III
Megaman
Ninja Scroll
Ronin Warriors
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Jack
Sonic the Hedgehog
The Big O
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
Xenosaga

Watching it:
Death Eater
X TV
Seikon no Kwaser
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
Slayers
Deadman Wonderland

TSGames
2012-05-23, 08:30 AM
Casshern Sins is something they can play on new for most of a year and repeat another once over and buy some time. It's a solid, relatively recent series that's part of an established and influential franchise, but just obscure enough to be cheap in an american market.

Casshern Sins was a good choice. The fact that it was a 24 episode anime that could have been done in six episodes and should have been done in twelve will only lend to its replay value. Can't catch every episode? Don't worry! Watch every third and you'll miss nothing!

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-23, 09:19 PM
SKIP IT!!! This is more important! Trust me!:smallwink:

I'm not skipping it, but it's earlier in the evening than I thought it was, so I should manage to catch some of it. :smallsmile:

Giegue
2012-05-23, 09:34 PM
Toonami....returning? Dose this mean the Mayans where right!? Is Project Bluebeam actually real and slated to occur at the summer Olympics!? Should we all heed the warnings of Harold Camping and Nostradamus!? Will I ever stop making doomsday prophecy references!? Yes...I'm done with the references, though anybody who knows what "Project Bluebeam" is gets a free cyber-cookie. Anyway...

While this is awesome and all, I really wished they had a better lineup The two new animes I never heard of, and while most of their schedule is good, I would not mind seeing more classics.(No DBZ, while I understand the rational, is somewhat disappointing, as is the lack of Yu Yu Hakusho.) Still, though, it's TOONAMI, and seeing as it's back I'm going to start investing in survival products and a bomb shelter, as this is just too good to be true without a catch. :smallamused:

MCerberus
2012-05-23, 09:35 PM
Tartovski is currently doing some movie projects, and he was one of the brains behind Korgoth.

As for lineup.... anything but Shin-chan... or Bleach (ha)

DeathOfAMailman
2012-05-23, 09:40 PM
I was really hoping I'd see Tenchi Muyo back in that lineup :smallfrown: It was one of my absolute favourite animes.

AtlanteanTroll
2012-05-23, 09:45 PM
Well remember guys, the better the rating the more cash they have. So if you want to see your show get (back) on Toonami or given a shot, spread the word and watch it.

Tanuki Tales
2012-05-25, 12:23 PM
The fact it has a 12 am - 6 am time slot is slightly promising. I mean, at least it won't be that crap that they called Toonami just before the end. But then again they have put that terrible Clone Wars show on Adult Swim before...

Meh, my judgement is reserved but I doubt it will ever match Toonami in its golden days and until it does, I always have Toonami Aftermath to watch 24/7.

Edit:

Wait.

Did that schedule mention Deadman Wonderland?!

Ok, my hopes are now officially raised that this revival may not suck.

Raistlin1040
2012-05-27, 06:03 AM
I give tonight's broadcast an 8.5 out of 10.

Skipped Bleach, just watched the promos. Deadman Wonderland was surprisingly brutal and looks like it will get really good, even though the first episode started a little slow (guess they needed to frontload all the unimportant stuff because it's only 12 episodes). Casshern Sins, I did not expect to like, but it ended up being pretty good too, in a similar "it will probably be awesome in like three or four episodes". Brotherhood was decent, although I've never seen much of it (only original). Ghost in the Shell I've never seen and plan to sometime, so I basically had no idea what was going on the entire time. Bebop was great as always, but A) I just got through watching the entire series like two weeks ago and B) I'm not a huge fan of that episode.

Still really solid. The new shows (and GiaS, if that counts) were great, Bebop and FMA were good ones to keep from the old Adult Swim anime block. Don't care about Bleach but whatever. Tom was great. Bumpers were nice and old-school and even though they were obviously recycled because of budget reasons, still gave me them old-timey nostalgia feels. Uh, what else? Oh, game review was cool and yeah, basically a good time was had by all, regardless of everyone bitching on Twitter and other places about a bad lineup or something.

It's 4AM and I have been up for way too long and am running on geek power and possibly an unholy combination of Sprite, sparkling water, and delicious peanut-butter jelly sandwiches.
Bang

turkishproverb
2012-05-29, 02:46 AM
I'm surprised people were worried about Casshern Sins in America. It's a cerebral robot-action show. As I recall, Americans are the reason another one of those got a second season.:smallcool: