PDA

View Full Version : What eye rays do Beholders have?

Thump
2012-05-17, 09:43 AM
I'm taking Aberrant Wild Shape for my druid, and I want to know what eye rays Beholders have, since they have ten eyes of death and destruction flinging your way.

The Glyphstone
2012-05-17, 09:46 AM
Charm Person, Charm Monster, Disintegrate, Fear, Finger of Death, Flesh to Stone, Inflict Moderate Wounds, Sleep, Slow, and Telekinesis. Only 3 can fire into a single 90 degree arc each turn. Can't say much more than that, because it's not OGL.

Venger
2012-05-17, 10:13 AM
I'm taking Aberrant Wild Shape for my druid, and I want to know what eye rays Beholders have, since they have ten eyes of death and destruction flinging your way.

remember though, the eye rays are a su special attack, and wild shape only gives you ex special attacks. assume supernatural ability, either as a real feat, or through chameleon 2's free-floating feat will be needed to get them

Psyren
2012-05-17, 12:51 PM
There's also an article (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dd/20061028a) on the WotC site that redesigns it to have different rays, if you're interested in that.

Airanath
2012-05-17, 03:30 PM
Planar shepard of Xoriat for more aberration madness(and avoid the ASA need, pretty sure the class grants the Sus already). ASA beholder with aberrant shape is pretty cheesy with how it destroys the action economy (all the rays are free actions to use, so you still got spells and moves to do...)