PDA

View Full Version : Binder

SSGoW
2012-05-17, 11:41 AM
I'm creating a binder for a 3.P game.... I have all the fluff but I just wanted to know if people on here has played this class and what they thought of it. Also what is the best way/combos for the binder to be played?

I love the jack of all trades and the fluff but haven't played one till now.

Any help is appreciated.

Also as a note, I have read a couple of... Decent handbooks but really haven't found any great work.

prufock
2012-05-17, 12:23 PM
Improved Binding is a required feat; it's the Natural Spell of Binders. Anima Mage is a terrific casting PrC for binders (considering with Improved Binding you only need 1 level of binder to qualify; of course only good if you want to take arcane caster levels as well), and Knight of the Sacred Seal is great for frontliner binders.

Really, it's a class that can do just about anything, but not all at once. You should probably define what sort of primary role you want to fit into - keeping in mind that tomorrow you can sub in for a different role.

If you want to go the jack-of-all-trades route, Expel Vestige and Rapid Pact Making will let you switch up a single vestige once per day, which improves your flexibility. RPM is not strictly necessary, but gives you more freedom to do things on the fly.