PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Warforged Soul Eating!

Ballista
2012-05-17, 11:06 PM
Ok, so I may be participating in an all-warforged, gestalt, non stop dungeon crawl in the near future. It's a gestalt campaign with all 3.5 books approved (no Dragon or Homebrew). Also, 32 point buy starting at level 7. So far I have this:

Damacles Chaoros (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=401863)
Male Lawful Evil Warforged Fighter//Paladin of Tyranny/Soul Eater, Level 7//5/2, Init +0, HP 68/68, DR 2/adamantine, Speed 20
AC 18, Touch 10, Flat-footed 18, Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus +7/+2
Battlefist (+1 Spiked Gauntlet) +11/+6 (1d8 + 6, x2)
(+8 Armor)
Abilities Str 17, Dex 11, Con 18, Int 8, Wis 6, Cha 13

Feats: Adamantine Body, Cold Iron Tracery, Second Slam, Jaws of Death, and Power Attack

Notes: The first 4 levels of fighter, I'm using the Warforged Fighter ACF
I also have not picked out a mount to use, so I kind need suggestions there

OK Playground, I'd really appreciate it if you can help me with this particular build. I'm pretty sure the classes are pretty locked in, and I really don't want to get into Martial Maneuvers or casting cuz I've used them so much before hand. The feats can be replaced/switched around, along with stats. The only real problem I've hit is the fact that I'm utterly horrible at buying equipment, so that's the main concern I have right now.

TLDR; I need assistance making the most baller energy draining robot ever to set foot in this forum... err not really, but you get it, right?
WarforgedFighter4/Fighter3//Paladin of Tyranny5/Soul Eater2, and I need help with feats and items.

THANKS GUYS

Morithias
2012-05-17, 11:13 PM
The soul eater's power just needs a touch...not a natural attack, just the touch.

My suggestion? Chaos monk. RAW all you need to do is hit the touch AC, and with a single level dip you can take a -2 on all attacks to do 1d4-1 extra attacks.

If you're going to take adamatium body and go into warforged juggernaut ignore the chaos monk, but consider some flaws if they're allowed and the troll blooded feat. Immune to non-lethal + regen = immune to almost all damage.

Ballista
2012-05-17, 11:22 PM
Chaos Monk eh? What book is it in?
I originally thought about going monk, but then I realized I'd be getting more MAD than I really wanted, plus I kinda liked the RP of being insane from such a low WIS score.

Bah, being AFB is so annoying when you're trying to build something

Oh and I was planning on running into juggernaut after a while :D
I thought that the juggernaut traits would negate the regen? Or am I thinking of something else...

Flickerdart
2012-05-17, 11:43 PM
As a Supernatural ability without a listed action, the draining touch defaults to a standard action touch attack. There is debate as to whether or not you can use it as an attack action; personally, I see no support for it in the rules, and it would be an obscenely powerful ability if this is what it did, but some DMs may feel the need to rule otherwise, so always make sure.

Morithias
2012-05-18, 01:19 AM
I originally thought about going monk, but then I realized I'd be getting more MAD than I really wanted, plus I kinda liked the RP of being insane from such a low WIS score.

I thought that the juggernaut traits would negate the regen? Or am I thinking of something else...

The juggernaut doesn't remove your Con score, so you still qualify for it. But keep in mind although it's not spellcasting, it is VERY cheese, and might get your character killed via an acid bath.

Morithias
2012-05-18, 01:20 AM

The juggernaut doesn't remove your Con score, so you still qualify for it. But keep in mind although it's not spellcasting, it is VERY cheese, and might get your character killed via an acid bath.